Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church (44438 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by elisho: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
am having the same problem with my girl here too am waiting to here her say is over because of church I will be free like a bird in Gage for years for me what I see in Church I don't like it if you don't have money you are nothing some are house of fashion some of them are worst then an on believer

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Nigerianbaby1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:
We started dating about 4weeks ago! She said if she had known that I'm not a Church goer she wouldn't have accept to date me in the first place.

She just broke up with me now embarassed

I like that your girlfriend courage o. please can I know her ?
DM me her contact abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by baralatie(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
elisho:
am having the same problem with my girl here too am waiting to here her say is over because of church I will be free like a bird in Gage for years for me what I see in Church I don't like it if you don't have money you are nothing some are house of fashion some of them are worst then an on believer
then find a church you are comfortable with
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Romanoff(f): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
BarrElChapo:

If the church is filled with all these, think about the numbers out there who aren't in church.

P.S you can't have an intimate relationship with God and not be a church goer.

I know that.

That's why I said Children of God are also in the church but they are crowded by a lot of people who are not children of God as well.

It's not enough to date someone cause they are church goers, you need to go the extra mile to find out if they are indeed Children of God.

That's if you are also a Child of God and are particular about Amos 3:3.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Ramos16(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:
We started dating about 4weeks ago! She said if she had known that I'm not a Church goer she wouldn't have accept to date me in the first place.

I lost the love of my life because of this, I haven't recovered after 4 years, if you really like her it's a small price to keep her happy.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by mmsen: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

She did you a favor.

Few things in this life are worse than being around religious hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Daddy46: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

out of all the problem in the world so not going to church broke your relationship knowing that about 600million babes full this world way still fine pass that bitch,well Bros that going to church ooooooooo please but don't go back to her watch her well she is worst than you get another girl and start going to church but Don't go back to her babes full church brother
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
A jobless online troll has the guts to tell me he can feed my family. Hahaha...first feed your family and neighbors before you even think of extending your poverty-driven hand to others.. Yeye grin

You see your life? you adviced somebody to go to church yet here you are exchanging insult, hypocrite better repent.
I see you reply to this post with insult, you re welcome or surprise me.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by tobstarizhia(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Man Bleep that sheeple bitch. It's not your fault you're not as brainwashed as she is.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by LMS1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Motigbo Egbongrin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by yinks77: 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Christian ladies pls for your own good, do not date a guy who doesn't go to church. Going to church is very necessary for a believer or a would be believer because the Bible says faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God. The word also says never foressake the gathering of brethren. A guy who doesn't go to church is completely cut off from the body of Christ

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
You too why you no go church
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by elisho: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
baralatie:
then find a church you are comfortable with
I will
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Zivaharry(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:
Bross, to go church mean say na to please woman? Abi na crime for ur babe to tell you say make u go church wit her?
what if he force her not to go to church,....will she also accept that.?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Lovelyperson(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fact..
Jack005:
Not a crime at all, but it's stupidity to ask a nigga to go to church just to please a girlfriend wey him no sure say na only him dey shag. You don't go to church cos of what people think or say about you, but you go to serve and worship God. The girl wey break up with my man cos e no go church fit no really love the guy, she just won use that one sideline the guy.. She fit dey fvck her choir Master Sef or one brother for the church..
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by CaptainFM1: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:
You won't understand Sir.

What we no go understand? You be Lucifer grandchild?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by bolkay4: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
yinks77:
Christian ladies pls for your own good, do not date a guy who doesn't go to church. Going to church is very necessary for a believer or a would be believer because the Bible says faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God. The word also says never foressake the gathering of brethren. A guy who doesn't go to church is completely cut off from the body of Christ
Wow!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Wantedmiller: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
LeeSantos:
lol. I resemble father Christmas?
My man you dey harsh oooo grin
LeeSantos:
lol. I resemble father Christmas?
My man you dey harsh oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by TheGift: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Four weeks no be break up naa... And if you are thinking of going to church just to make up, then my answer will be Naaah!
Kelblaq:

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by arsenal444(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
Zivaharry:
what if he force her not to go to church,....will she also accept that.?
Na four years relationship we dey talk here oooo. My brother, even if na you, u go go dat church..... sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Shelumiel: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
Farki:

If it is a personal race why are you getting so hot and bothered about people not going to church?

Weirdly there is no mandate to attend weekly church service.
Please read through my previous comments and follow the gist. You will see that I only made comment to express my personal views on the OP's decision. And I do not see how that has now been interpreted by you as "hot and bothered "
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

Yes. She did what was right. what business does light have to do with darkness?.
She needs a God fearing man, go and date an atheist.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by PROPHETmichael: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
God bless her mightily and bring unto her a good man. She just escaped a disaster.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by EndRape2(f): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
God bless her, she did the right thing, the worst thing that can happen to any woman, is to marry a man that does not love God

God bless her, dating can lead to marriage , do not date a man you can not marry.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Goalnaldo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
loswhite:
see ppl when dey advise ppl to go church....lol disgraceful Christians....
The church is now more like a social function for some...church goers everywhere
they are hypocritical christians embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by juniorstar(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

lol.. from going to church to no sex from no sex to no touch, from no touch to Simpson from Simpson to errand boy from errand boy to disturber and from disturber to nobody.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
I can never go to church just because I want to please somebody.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by savageyoungboy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Awwww... don't worry dear
You will find someone that doesn't go to church like you

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Shelumiel: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
banmee:

Worst advice ever. Why would anyone want to be shackled by fear?
What fear? The life you live, is it not filled with worse things? Is it not filled with insecurity, lawlessness and immorality and hatred...have those things improved your life and its quality...? Answer me.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by juniorstar(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nuttella:
Yes. She did what was right. what business does light have to do with darkness?
its not everyone that attends church DAT is a christian.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Mywd: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

Bro u mean say una two just Bleep before she go church??
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Shelumiel: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
zimdante:

You see your life? you adviced somebody to go to church yet here you are exchanging insult, hypocrite better repent.
I see you reply to this post with insult, you re welcome or surprise me.
I hear you oga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander / What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.