Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,883 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... (1061 Views)

Signs Of Genuine Love, When A Woman Truly Loves You / Why Are Women Not Capable Of Loving Us Men? / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2021
No woman in this world has ever and will ever genuinely love a man for himself with zero strings attached. Every relationship women enter is a transaction for them, what they will get out of it and how it will benefit them. I strongly advise men reading this thread not to fall blindly in love with a woman, yes you can be attracted to her and care for her and give her the world because of her amazing character traits but please never you fall blindly completely in love with her because you may commit suicide the day she feels you're no longer able to impress her with your money, status, looks, sexual prowess or whatever she first got attracted to you for.

my parents have been married for over 40 years and they act like romeo and juliet because my dad has never been poor since I knew him. not that hes very rich but he is always having enough to care for my mother. the very second his business hit the rocks and for almost a year he didn't make a dime, my mum started treating him like she hates him. this woman will leave the house for days and say she was in church, and when she returns she treats him with hate to the point my dad was talking about suicide. fast forward to now that he is back making millions easy, my mom is back treating him like romeo and acts like hes the love of her life.

My advice is just know that any woman in your life that isn't your biological mother is NOT and is NOT capable of loving you genuinely without a single string attached. women are extremely shallow and now I understand that they all have no ability to relate to things that they dont profit from or admire because they love attractive things like their lives depends on it , till it becomes unattractive then they leave as usual and go searching for a new attractive thing to cling onto.

Be wise brothers, dont get burned because of the tender nature of that gender, it's all a hoax..they have no heart and only think about themselves.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... by mosdii(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

10 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2021
Prettydevil:
No woman in this world has ever and will ever genuinely love a man for himself with zero strings attached. Every relationship women enter is a transaction for them, what they will get out of it and how it will benefit them. I strongly advise men reading this thread not to fall blindly in love with a woman, yes you can be attracted to her and care for her and give her the world because of her amazing character traits but please never you fall blindly completely in love with her because you may commit suicide the day she feels you're no longer able to impress her with your money, status, looks, sexual prowess or whatever she first got attracted to you for.

my parents have been married for over 40 years and they act like romeo and juliet because my dad has never been poor since I knew him. not that hes very rich but he is always having enough to care for my mother. the very second his business hit the rocks and for almost a year he didn't make a dime, my mum started treating him like she hates him. this woman will leave the house for days and say she was in church, and when she returns she treats him with hate to the point my dad was talking about suicide. fast forward to now that he is back making millions easy, my mom is back treating him like romeo and acts like hes the love of her life.

My advice is just know that any woman in your life that isn't your biological mother is NOT and is NOT capable of loving you genuinely without a single string attached. women are extremely shallow and now I understand that they all have no ability to relate to things that they dont profit from or admire because they love attractive things like their lives depends on it , till it becomes unattractive then they leave as usual and go searching for a new attractive thing to cling onto.

Be wise brothers, dont get burned because of the tender nature of that gender, it's all a hoax..they have no heart and only think about themselves.

you sure do hate your mother

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... by Sundrus: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
grin them don show u shege well well.

OP that na human thing in general. Some people no dey wired to express genuine love. Na why as a wise person, u must know who u dey deal with.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... by Uncle93(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2021
Nice write up .. You've got a great point

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2021
You have just said all the truth in this world in one article. let the one with ear listen.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2021
Prettydevil:

omo wahala everywhere ...lol

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... by yanabasee1(m): 11:34am On Feb 07, 2021
fabiano09:

you sure do hate your mother

No, but truly lots of women are into relationship because they want to benefit from it...

There's nothing a woman wants in you if you won't satisfy her needs....

Even the most ugly women, have choices and wants what a pretty girl would want, equally.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... by Robertgreene1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
intresting..js date a girl that's richer than u nd see d difference...d last time I dated such a girl wz actually back in scl..some 8 yrs ago...I wz barely 18 nd she wz 20...not like I wz a broke ass nigga o.. but both her dad nd fiance wr stupidly rich...so she was d one spending on me...sometimes even forcing me 2 collect T.fare frm her js 2 Visit her...I won't call it love(love is a fallacy) but we wr js crazy abt each other..one very pretty crazy lag girl like dt..nd we did some crazy stuff like me carrying her on my back while walking on a busy road..kissing on d road...nd her riding me in bed while talking 2 her fiance on phone...infact such girls bring out d very best in a man...u won't even know how well u play d dating game untill u meet such girls...I wz js 18 then but I played my games wit her like a pro..like always making her crazily jealous by making sure she sees me wit other girls...so she's always going like "so u cheating on me wit that thing!!!"...tickle her sexual fantasies...stuff like that...infact she once told me "u play ur games so well"...to date a very beautiful rich girl dey sweet o..not all those ugly broke ass useless ones dt don't av anything 2 offer u..at least u don't av anything 2 loose wen u break up wit such a girl...cus u know too well dt it wasn't ur money that attracted her to u in d first place but ur great looks or personality or both.. but u see those ugly broke ass ones..those ones will leave u 4 a richer guy after they re done milking u financially nd after u v invested so much love..hope nd finances in them..leaving u feeling miserable 4 life...shalom

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice write up woman don't love they love what they are getting from you.

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
@Prettydevil - what a Moniker, anyways

You see this relationship thing na two way street, swear down, even Dad no just like your mum just like that, my brother she is satisfying something - children, food, care, love, sex, companionship etc

The idea that a relationship will thrive without anything attached is a hoax, it doesn't exist, both parties are in for something

So the caveat is that while you're searching look out for a partner that their primary attachment to you is not physical, but more of your personality and character.

The secondary attachment is needed to grease the wheel of relationship, money, good looks, taking out, gifts, kisses, hugs and sex (for married people pls)

So pls the idea of someone liking you without anything does not exist, they're either attracted to your person or what you have, so decern people before you open up. It is well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Cyry:
Nigerian MEN are SO useless.

All they know is sex. Nothing intelligent to contribute.

#fact
Cry me a River. If your father wasn't useless you wouldn't be alive typing this nonsense. Men are useless cos we can't dictate the gender of kids we want. We need not bitches like you

If you're as intelligent as you paint yourself to look, Please answer this question.

On which day did God create a woman?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... by BlessedNuel: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bitter truth
Re: Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... by Kobicove(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Relationship is basically a transaction where each party is looking for what they can get undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 08, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Prettydevil - what a Moniker, anyways

You see this relationship thing na two way street, swear down, even Dad no just like your mum just like that, my brother she is satisfying something - children, food, care, love, sex, companionship etc

The idea that a relationship will thrive without anything attached is a hoax, it doesn't exist, both parties are in for something

So the caveat is that while you're searching look out for a partner that their primary attachment to you is not physical, but more of your personality and character.

The secondary attachment is needed to grease the wheel of relationship, money, good looks, taking out, gifts, kisses, hugs and sex (for married people pls)

So pls the idea of someone liking you without anything does not exist, they're either attracted to your person or what you have, so decern people before you open up. It is well

what about your family ?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... by busola500(m): 6:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Nigeria girls are useless .,....there pussy is donpin site for sparm

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Capable Of Pure, No Strings Attached Genuine Love... by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Prettydevil:

what about your family ?

Morning OP

For my family my mom, was first attracted to my Dad's personality and my Dad my mum's character, though well to do, he was not the talk talk type.

They got along pretty well, but there were bad times, terrible times, and in all those times I watched my mum endured the hard times, and encouraged my Dad.

I discovered something fundamental personally, that money is very needed to keep happiness in the home, without it comes endurance and just joy as long as love abound, even more importantly is hope and strategic actions to change that lack of money situation, these were what my parents engaged in together, my mum had to look for a job to augment the short supply from my Dad. Things gradually began to change for the better.

During those terrible times my mum empitomised patience and seek for what to do to help, for her the family's interest comes first, and whatever needs to be done to change those hard times was the course of action, yet she loved my Dad and they kept being intimate, I think they had mutual respect for each other, decided that divorce or separation was a no no and chose to stay together also for the children's sake. My mum wasn't happy those times, even sometimes she will ask my dad what actions he was taking to change the narrative. Most times my mum found comfort in our words of encouragement, she always consult with us (the children) "board of the marriage" grin grin grin

Above all they loved God and we're guided by his word and again chose the interest of the marriage above personal interest.

(1) (Reply)

A Conversation Between A Sexualist And An Antisexualist / Besides Money, What Else Does A Lady Find Interesting In A Relationship? / Should I End My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.