Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. (70612 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by humilitypays(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
And some guys are really fools. The way they take this sex of a thing so serious can be annoying. How do you enjoy sexing a girl that's not kissing and tickling you back and moaning with pleasure She was lifeless like a wood and you still enjoyed it, na wa oh.

There are people in this life honestly.

And to all the girls reading this, if you don't want to have sex or intimacy with any man, please forget about relationship because it doesn't happen unless you are dating a spineless guy that just accept out of fear and inability to get another girl.

What else does a guy benefit from a girlfriend in Nigeria if not that orifice in between her legs Girls be reasonable for once. He gives you money, time, assistance, support yet you don't want to have sex with him and you give him nothing else of value yet you want a happy no sex relationship, are you not selfish and mad

11 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by solexybaba(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
pls get rid of any suicidal tots.its very painful bt try ur best 2 move on ok, u gona b fine.pls n pls
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by mosesbola(f): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
Tiyin ma LABA ni sir...

You still de plan to use her do Yahoo plus untop her predicament?

Fear God oo

Ogu Ego nigha spotted cool

humilitypays:
it's not as if he raped you and took away your virginity, and it's not as if you were dating him, you are dating him, you love him and already planned to fvck him soon, and he helped you to make it faster and you are here planning to quench your life,abeg before you do, help some broke nairaland guys so they can use you to do yahoo plus and end their generational poverty, that way, you will be forever remembered pls, ejoor hanty mi cry
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by higgs: 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
The guy is really a bad person. But don't even think of suicide!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Patiks: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:
Life doesn't seem worth living anymore.

He hasn't even called me to know how I am doing.

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Today might be my last day on this earth. Human beings are indeed wicked.

Nobody/nothing is worth ending your life for.

Channel that anger, fear and disappointment into making the bastard pay for his action. You will save another girl from suffering what you are suffering now.

May God heal your heart and protect you from evil souls in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by EngrChima88: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
fuckaholic25:
rapists should be castrated!!! I mean, u agreed with her until she is ready and u violated her... he doesnt deserve to be walking around!!! baby girl, just move on!!! if u kill yourself, he won again, so pick yourself and invest in yourself!!

Bleep you for saying this bitch
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by ODAVI(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
My dear. If you can take a little breathe and calm down I am sure you will be fine with the following words.

Nothing as special as organic love, built on just ordinary likeness and fondness, sharing every special moment. It is the kind of experience that is being constantly killed in Nigeria by transactional love and marriage.

First, get out of been indoor or Alone this period to avoid any wrong thought.

Secondly, if you really want to confront him, I will advise you abort that mission so you will not be in danger or beaten or get ignored. Rather, avoid him and don't make any attempt to see let him see you or reveal any threatening words to him.

Thirld, yea you can tell your parent if you are closer to them and you trust they will take it up properly.

Finally, i work in a media house and if you like to deal with him after all the above is done, reach out you will only be anonymous when you make the call the handler mentions your case or is been handled. I can't type beyond this for now.

Meanwhile, this your quick conclusion of nothing dating again, is too quick and very wrong. I have been there at least 3 times thou it doesn't involved rape but when you feel betrayed is hurts.

When a mistake is repeated more than once, it becomes a decision.. Stop planning or having aex with a man or boy, rather let it happen naturally when you guya feel connected witj this nobody will look used.

Thank you.

Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

Never say never @Relationships, this sounds like a cliche bt the Truth is All guys are not thesame.

2, No Suicidal thoughts pls that's Rubbish and weak. Rather he needs to be thought a lesson of his life. How dare he rape a woman. That is wrong and even criminal. Yes he was ur man bt no concent given and he was shameless enough to drug u? Probably did so to many other gals.

3. Involve parents and police. I don't believe in destroying people bt he needs to be thought a lesson to stop this disgusting behaviour.

4. I don't know and can't imagine this guy loved u, if he ever did why do that?

5, there are always handwritings on the wall, signs of desperation, lack of self control or mischievously calculative.

6. Dust urself, pick urself up and try again. Learn from the negetive and carry along the positives.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Dwady(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sorry about this.
Find postinor just so you don’t become a mommy soon.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Seyzcham91(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
for your mind! which relationships will you be done with, same story all time, truth is you not the first and never be the last with this same experience

i wonder why you females always saying you wanna be in relationship without sex and until marriage hoping the guy gonna wait you till marriage, "what kind of play dog play with lion"

as far as i'm concern relationships goes with sexual fun and we should learn to play along and let time decide its course if it will eventually lead to marriage with a particular person or not,

not a case of holding back your body and expecting the other person (guys) to wait for you, lailai, not done anywhere, body no be firewood and the hormones will always call for its wants

It is what it is, remember i started my first paragraph with you not the first this would happen to and all always say same thing like "they giving up on relationship cuz of this weird experience"

cut the crap babe, life continous, he did his own let God judge him and let his actions comes back to hunt him, go on and live your life, when you vibe with someone else in nearest future, play along with sense and have sex when needed but never ever hold your body and expect them to look away
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by johnsonm2g: 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Can you please inbox me your number? I need to call and talk with you please
Girl9999:

I can't believe people are insulting me and blaming me for what happened. I created this thread to get advice and comfort but I'm getting insults. I'm a very emotional person and this isn't helping.

I'm crying all over again just reading some comments. I don't have an alcohol problem and yes I planned on having sex with him soon; when I felt ready, but definitely before marriage. How can you say this is my fault?

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by denvers: 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

Since you were still gonna Bleep him, just assume it happened earlier and move on...

Sex is no big deal, I don't know why women take it as if it's a big deal...

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Centrepage(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Don't kill yourself just because of what happened but have the mind to overcome please, you can't create a life and don't take what you can't create the only thing I can really say here is pick up your Bible and read go and run test please ��� don't take your life please
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by TheOnehealth: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hello friend,
I am so sorry that you have had to go through this awful ordeal. There isn't anything anyone can say here that will make you feel less violated. The most important thing is to lean on people- who love and will support you through this time. Remember that your trauma does not define you. Most importantly, you need to get medical care immediately to get any prophylactic medication to prevent any possible unwanted sexual outcomes. It may not be easy but I know that you will make it through. I do not know where you stay but please reach out and report this incidence immediately to the Lagos State Sexual and Violence team- 08000333333. I hope you get justice, more importantly, I hope you find healing. You have a great life ahead of you. Do not let this stand in the way of your achievement. I will be praying for you.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by CDCEO001: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
But I am not understanding why people are comfortable to have sex with someone who is unconscious. Like they can also have sex with a dead body.
Not all men, sorry and don't kill yourself please.
Report him!
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by extrovertAishat: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
@OP, could you let's chat on WhatsApp? I need to have a serious discussion with you

I couldn't access the email attached to this account. Kindly send your WhatsApp number to this email: mypenfamily@gmail.com.

I bet you'd be over this in minutes
@girl9999
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
I don't know who you are but on behalf of "all men" I truly want to say sorry for what you passed through in the hands of your boyfriend. Just know that all men are not the same as you claimed. You just happened to have been with the wrong type of a man. Meanwhile, if you're considering to have the man arrested, just make sure that you haven't erased all evidence needed to prosecute him; else it will just be your word against his. Be strong.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Brendaniel: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

Please do not listen to anybody who tells you it's your fault, I am a guy and the guy is a very terrible person, this is not smartness but wickedness, however do not take it on every guy that we are all the same, firstly you need to lift your soul, if you are Christian, please get Christian musics to start playing first like sinach, get worship songs to listen to, then try to look for someone you can confide in to share it, I mean someone you look up to and seek advice on how to go about handling it, but the truth is you need to heal and also let it out, I'm not even trying to imagine what you are going through right now, but please be strong and focus more on God, He is able to do that which man cannot do, please stay strong...

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by entrep88: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
O.P take this seriously, the guy just used you for ritual.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by humilitypays(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
mosesbola:
Tiyin ma LABA ni sir...

You still de plan to use her do Yahoo plus untop her predicament?

Fear God oo

Ogu Ego nigha spotted cool

she wants to waste her life for a flimsy something like this na, instead of wasting her life, she can use it to help nairaland guys to escape poverty and to increase Nigeria's GDP too, you need to be thinking beyond the ordinary oh.

And honestly you girls are selfish sha undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Starkid3010(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

I never told him no sex until marriage. I told him about my experience in University and we both agreed to have sex when I was ready; when I was emotionally prepared. We are just two months into the relationship.
why you come dey date when you not ready for sex and wahala
Some of you self
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Benwallt(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
You drank his wine and he in turn foke sobo e. Scoreline 1-1. Only God knows how you girls think. You camp an able bodied man n you xpect him to be telling tales. Just take heart n hope for the best hole that has been fvkd cannot be unfvkd.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by tchidi066(f): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Anfield247:

tchidi066, I feel her pains! Why will the guy do such a thing? You have spoken well but She should have insisted that the guy drink wine first.
yea, you are right, i guess the guy drugged the wine, like I said she needs some self healing, she can as well report to the authorities and have that bastard arrested, the main thing is she needs to heal, psychologically, emotionally, mentally e.t.c
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by EzeAnambra: 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
You should be more worried wether e recorded the action,cos I have seen some leaked xvideo of guys nacking gals who are fast asleep(drugged).

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Reading comments....

sad
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by humilitypays(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Brendaniel:

Please do not listen to anybody who tells you it's your fault, I am a guy and the guy is a very terrible person, this is not smartness but wickedness, however do not take it on every guy that we are all the same, firstly you need to lift your soul, if you are Christian, please get Christian musics to start playing first like sinach, get worship songs to listen to, then try to look for someone you can confide in to share it, I mean someone you look up to and seek advice on how to go about handling it, but the truth is you need to heal and also let it out, I'm not even trying to imagine what you are going through right now, but please be strong and focus more on God, He is able to do that which man cannot do, please stay strong...
bia nwokem abi ogbeni, no go use this your choir master style fvck her again oh, I no trust you guys at all....all of you are suspects shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by GIdiata(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

I'm sorry I'm going to use the word "if" because I wasn't there.

now, if all u said isn't a lie, please report him to the police first thing tomorrow morning. I can't say u bleeped up for not reporting earlier because I understand the Emotional trauma.

I'm a guy and a strong advocate against false accusations. hence the if. I urge u to pardon me

do not wait to see his face it might break u. if u must tell anyone now, tell your parents then Report him to the nearest police station. except this story is fake if not "THIS IS FULL TIME RAPE" Report am ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by PlainSight(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sorry babes.you were roofied.take heart

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

Don't say so...Am so sorry for your pain right now..I really felt bad about it..just thank God, you don't marry this kind of bitch,they just pretend to be real..y they are not..Don't kill yourself, it's a sin from God. Be strong. God will fight for you!!!So painful..
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by nduchucks: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

The loser rapist is not worth sacrificing your life for. You are lucky that you did not end up marrying the guy before seeing his true color.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Geopex(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

I will rather advise u to take heart. What failed dating had caused to my life still can't be recover for trout this yr, and the issue is abt a year old now. I taut of committing suicide. But i remembered all the good tinx on earth, how i have been working hard, saving money for my future and all. I changed my mind and determined to stay strong again. If u have solid evidence, u may proceed to police but am not sure if u can win this case bcuz both of u was drunk, what if u are d one that forced him to have sex with u during the night bcuz u are already intoxicated with alcohol. What if he lied against u that u have been having sex together before yesterday. So the case is not clear. Supoz u were a virgin before yesterday, it would have been better. As for me, i can't agree no sex in dating if my gf is not a virgin. But if she's a virgin, i can stay till after wedding and i can't rape any woman . If u reject me of sex, another one will give me sex. So take heart my sis

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by evanpass70(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
If you commit suicide you are going to hell. My advice for you is go out ,get fresh air,talk to senior and mature people about it, maybe a pyscologist,a counselor or a religious leader.You are strong, you will overcome it,Killing your self is not the solution so that the devil will not harvest your soul and most importantly get closer to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) / CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja / Malaysian Monkey Steals Man's Iphone, Takes Selfies & Dumps It In The Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.