Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. (70620 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by pointblank247(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Just kill the guy.
It will be easier than you may think.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by UNCL3(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sorry dear Stay strong

Guys please listen and enjoy my new track Link in signature.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by mrdharkchild(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
I feel your pains dear. Even at that, before we start throwing tantrums the guys way, lets hear his side of the story. It's very important so as to pronounce judgment.
For the mean time, count this as your first bad experience (we've all had bad experiences).
From your write up u seem a bottle up person and so picky about friends. Make friends for no reason, talk to people for no reason, clear your head with a light drink and pray. Easy to say, yea I know.
You must feel raged, I know.
Your emotions are heightened, I know.
Sometimes it's hard to suddenly get over stuffs all of a sudden.
For now just try n control your emotions.
Do some lightheaded drinking and sing aloud to your music

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by alizma: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

Sorry this is happening to you but there is something I always want you girl/ladies to understand when issues like this comes up.
I want to believe that you guys have kissed before, you had probably gone beyond kissing but the only thing is that you have something in your past that is holding you back but unfortunately for you and him too, the guy has no such thing holding him back. At a point in this kind of relationship, a guy become emotionally depressed in the sense that he feels being tutored for an offence he didn't commit and also feels that he is not loved equally by you. While in some cases the guy even feels that he is probably being taken for a fool while another guy out there is doing the job. You may ask how could he be thinking of not being love when you trust him to tell him everything but you forget that he will also be thinking that why should he trust you to have said the truth when you are finding it difficult to trust his love for you and have refused to accept that he is not like the other guy.
My advise to anyone having issue with falling in love total is to abstain pending when your wounds are healed and you can give love a chance again.
Don't subject another person to some punishment over a crime he/she has no knowledge of while the actual criminal is somewhere cruising his/her life.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by fuckaholic25(f): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
EngrChima88:

Bleep you for saying this bitch
I pray ur daughter/s experience this at early stage of her life, u son of a gun!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Heterodox(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
debbydams:
bae calm down o,, I understand everything infact i ws once in your shoe,, I got tired of cryinh i.console myself nd move on, nobody can make u happy pls make yourself happy,

if u want to cry � pls cry � cry a river build a bridge � nd get over it. The guy that disflowered me left me that same day after the sex.. I moved on ni, if I start typing what v bn tru in relationship u go weak,, be strong for yourself pls,,
Type abeg....
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by legba1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
dollytino4real:
u dey ur house b4 the drugs fly enter ur mouth

Hear what a fellow woman got to say.....
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Sadiqwest(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:
I created this account to hide my identity. I'm in a very emotional condition at the moment. I've been crying since morning. I've not left my house, not even for church. I've lost the will to live, all because of what happened yesterday evening.

I've been dating this guy for two months. I thought he was a great guy. He was always nice to me, smart and hard-working. I lost my virginity at the age of 18 in University and it was to someone that just wanted to have sex with me. He lied about loving me. All he wanted was sex and when he had his way he abandoned me and dated another girl in my department. Since then I've had a fear of relationships, most importantly of sex. I vowed to only have sex with someone I was going to marry; someone I was certain loved me.

When I met my boyfriend, I thought he was the one. We vibed well and we were both in the same field of work. Everything seemed to click. I opened up to him about my experience and my decision to have sex only when I was ready. He agreed and said he was going to respect my wishes.

Yesterday he visited me at my apartment. This wasn't the first time he was visiting me. We paid each other visits all the time. This time he brought a bottle of wine with him. I prepared food, we both eat and he served us some wine. The last thing I remember is taking few sips and then everything else is blurry.

Next thing I am waking up by 8am this morning with a severe headache, cramped legs and a sore feeling around my vagina. There was something that looked like dried semen on my left thigh and some around my breast. I could also perceive the scent of his perfume on my body. He raped me. The man that claimed to love me raped me. I haven't spoken to anyone since morning, all I've been doing is crying. My phone has been on silent all day.

I want to report him to the police but first I want to look at his face and ask why he would do this to me. I already planned on having sex with him soon. Why couldn't he wait? I want to involve my parents and his parents as well but I don't want this news to spread and take a hit on my reputation. I'm confused about what to do.

Why are men like this? I feel defiled and violated. My mind has been constantly flooded with suicidal thoughts all day. If I make it through this, I'm done with relationships forever.

thats the reason we men always say women are all the same.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by fuckaholic25(f): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
alizma:

Sorry this is happening to you but there is something I always want you girl/ladies to understand when issues like this comes up.
I want to believe that you guys have kissed before, you had probably gone beyond kissing but the only thing is that you have something in your past that is holding you back but unfortunately for you and him too, the guy has no such thing holding him back. At a point in this kind of relationship, a guy become emotionally depressed in the sense that he feels being tutored for an offence he didn't commit and also feels that he is not loved equally by you. While in some cases the guy even feels that he is probably being taken for a fool while another guy out there is doing the job. You may ask how could he be thinking of not being love when you trust him to tell him everything but you forget that he will also be thinking that why should he trust you to have said the truth when you are finding it difficult to trust his love for you and have refused to accept that he is not like the other guy.
My advise to anyone having issue with falling in love total is to abstain pending when your wounds are healed and you can give love a chance again.
Don't subject another person to some punishment over a crime he/she has no knowledge of while the actual criminal is somewhere cruising his/her life.
this is a brilliant piece

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by kcbaba007: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sorry for your experience, but all I will say here is that all men are not thesame, you don't need to generalise, secondly, I know you are in pains, but, pls, don't let it make you take suicidal decisions, life is far far better than that, thirdly, look him in the face and ask him some questions before reporting him to the police. Fourthly, do not let this experience determine your relationship with any other man. Just as the Yoruba saying goes, you can not say there are evil people everywhere and decide to close your eyes so you won't see them, in the process of closing your eyes, you might not see when a good person will pass by.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by IsaacRocks(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
cry this is so sad, really sorry about this, Nairaland is worst place to share your problems get a good relationship expert a female and talk to her about this , justice should be avenged on your behalf.

On behalf of all good men out there I really sympathize and really feel sorry .

Am really sorry about this,you will leave to tell you stories dear don't kill yourself please am begging in the name of God @girl9999

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Isokoson1:
Op, u Bleep up gan, I no say Nah ur type dey always look for fine boys and the one way dey put trouser for yansh, I believe say better guys come you shun dem base on say, you go dey select dey look for Mr cute

Now e don sup, you dey cry, well d guy Bleep up, him no be real niggar and you too Bleep up bcus u dey happy take alcohol

Sorry anything way you wan do, do am because I no know who I go belive make I hear from the guy first, I dey fear women,dey can fabricate lies

You are a big fool!
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by tunize(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mozino007:
What is sensitive about this topic or u dey whine me ni?...Yoruba people said n I quote"if u collect kobo be ready to receive koboiru(gbola)" so what twisting is all about...
So in essience what you're saying is she deserved what she got? Bros you big pass this kind thing na. C'mon do you know what it feels for someone you trust to mess you up to this point of rape?
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nato008(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
Bros face the facts here : she consumes alcohol and that was the means that chap use in getting her.

Secondly, there is nothing wrong in seeing her spiritual leader for counsel since what has been done is something that requires guidance.
do u know the implications of what u are saying....so the guy raping after drugging is fine because she drank alcohol.... even if we assume she was drunk...the guy no get self control abi...and please don't tell me the guy was drunk too....I'm guy so that is just plain naive

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by almangid(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hey Girl 9999. It's a really messed up experience. First of all... Alot of people on Naira land are retarded and won't help. Please, report this guy and make sure his stupid raping ass goes to jail. It maybe hard to deal with people after it gets out but it's worse living in silence. Just take the guy off the streets and save the next girl from this experience. But if you can't report him, it's fine just try to talk to someone, who wouldn't judge and actually cares to listen

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by seanwilliam(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
humilitypays:
And some guys are really fools. The way they take this sex of a thing so serious can be annoying. How do you enjoy sexing a girl that's not kissing and tickling you back and moaning with pleasure She was lifeless like a wood and you still enjoyed it, na wa oh.

There are people in this life honestly.

And to all the girls reading this, if you don't want to have sex or intimacy with any man, please forget about relationship because it doesn't happen unless you are dating a spineless guy that just accept out of fear and inability to get another girl.

What else does a guy benefit from a girlfriend in Nigeria if not that orifice in between her legs Girls be reasonable for once. He gives you money, time, assistance, support yet you don't want to have sex with him and you give him nothing else of value yet you want a happy no sex relationship, are you not selfish and mad
I like u.. you’re very balanced..
some people might misunderstand your write up tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by sammirano: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
The police will just laugh your case off and use it for afternoon discussion.

1. You claim to be in a relationship with this guy

2. You welcomed him into your home at a time we dont know but most likely ungodly.

3. You both consent to to having an alcohol drink

Verdict. You both consent to the sex under law. Case closed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Elzakzaky: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

Today might be my last day on this earth. Human beings are indeed wicked.
Pls consider your loving parents before you take any decision. May the good lord be your strength, sis
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by mosesbola(f): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
@OP be very careful oo...

All these guys asking for your number want to Fvck you ni o

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
dollytino4real:
u dey ur house b4 the drugs fly enter ur mouth
Did you read what she types at all. He came to her house with a bottle of wine. She was the one that made what they ate in her own house.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Anthony478(m): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Babes, this is your own side of the story, the guy may have to speak up and say his own side.
He may even be a nairalander.

I condemn rape in any of its form, but I am also aware of cases of false accusations.

My advice is, if you got enough proof go to the police. Niaraland is not the court or police stations.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Anfield247(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
tchidi066:

yea, you are right, i guess the guy drugged the wine, like I said she needs some self healing, she can as well report to the authorities and have that bastard arrested, the main thing is she needs to heal, psychologically, emotionally, mentally e.t.c
Finest, my dear it's not easy oh! As for that IDIOT, Melting candle wax and allowing the liquid wax to pour on his penis would be pretty sexy and romantic! Tie his hands to the back, and that's all. He won't shake, then allow the girl to cast out the spirit of rape from him by using the candle wax
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

The only two men I've loved and taken seriously have both betrayed me. I can't trust any man again.
So you will now start doing women ... good reason to turn lesbian abi?
That said, you saw him with a bottle of wine which you both drank, so put simply, you guys raped yourselves because both of you were under influence. Being under influence is tatamount to being out of your senses. It is like being mad. So, in the eye of the law, no rape took place.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by fof1: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

PLS STOP ALL THIS STEPS. FIRST, TAKE PROPHYLASTS TO ENSURE U ARE HIV FREE IF POSSIBLE AND PREGNANCY. DON'T REPORT HIM TO POLICE,LEARN TO FORGIVE HIM. MEET WITH HIM AND FIND OUT WHY HE COULD NOT WAIT AND OR TELL YOU FIRST THAN TO DRUG YOU. WHEN U ARE SATISFIED, THEN DECIDE FROM THERE IF YOU WILL INVOLVE UR BOTH PARENTS PLS.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Randy111(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Don't worry girl. You will get used to it. I've seen at least 2 relationship that started along that line and they are eventually together till this very moment. See him and I'm sure you will give it to him again and again.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Femeto: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mozino007:
You have already planned....Get d Bleep outta here Bitch!
shocked Werey.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by luminouz(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nawa o..

Such a sorry case.

If all men were like me ehn, women go dey cry for sex sef.

A girl visited me yesterday. She was all over me, teasing and taunting, rubbing my body and making sensual gestures. She was just on pussy and dick talks. My dick didn't even rise up. I wasn't interested in her game.

She got tired and left. She later updated status about how some men who look tough are cowards and jittery about taking the bull by the horns.

Bull and horn kee her dia.

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Femeto: 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
Just find a way of disciplining him. In your own way. No kill am o.
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by dollytino4real(f): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
IamPlato:
Read with common sense
i don wake u up abi longest time
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Blessedchild24(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
On behalf of all the guyz, I say a big sorry and give anyguy a chance
Re: My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Girl9999:

My sister, fear men. Never allow your girl child near them. If I tell you my own story you will cry all day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.