Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess (29811 Views)

Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' / Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London / Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by FashionCookie(f): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Most men in Africa are yet to come to terms with the fact that a woman can earn just as much as they do and even more without being man dependent.

Na that one dey burst tgeir brain so. Gone 're the days when women depended on men for crumbs. What are men not doing for money nowadays? Na women own them see...jealousy go blind them.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by dammywapes(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Odinma
Chii59:

I don't abuse people, I tell them the truth.
A shallow mentality will lead to a shallow life. You can't avoid it.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
DEMZEE:

Sure now

We don't like independent successful ladies

Our ego cannot stomach their success
So what then do you want.

A lady is dependent ,you form stungyt men association, a lady is independent you wail all over social media and call her unprintable names.

Pick a side and stick with it.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

So if you have a sibling who's a thief then it's your fault huh? The way you guys find it so easy to shame ladies doesn't surprise me. You wouldn't dare say that to her face.

Shut your mouth
Bloody Feminist
Shameless Egalitarianistic-Equalist
Never assume men and women are the same or equal
We can never be held to the same societal standards
What Nonsense

RUBBISH angry

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by EmeraldKing7(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

Exactly. Either way, you get shamed.
You ask for money, wahala. You no ask, trouble.
The anonymity on nairaland is what empowers this amount of misogyny. People talking nonsense here won't dare say it to Toyin Abraham's face.

It's that #Me too and #Red pill movement that promoted all the misandry and misogyny
These were all good ideas,but right now,it has turned to extremism

Men and women are not the same oooh
We are unique
We all have our different strength and weaknesses
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by apple30(f): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
It's a man world I nor go lie

Some men are extremely sensitive or jealous when they see women succeeding ..

Even if the women are sleeping around, what law are they breaking?
Is not the same men that are still sleeping around with them undecided

U MAKE ALOT OF SENSE IN FEW WORDS grin... U MEN PARTRONISE THEM N STILL CONDERM DEM YIMMU IF U STOP PARTRONICING THEM MAYBE WE CAN FILTER OUT D LEGID ONES..
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by DEMZEE(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wittyduchess:

A lady is dependent ,you form stungyt men association, a lady is independent you wail all over social media and call her unprintable names.

I want a feminine dependent lady and not a hybrid pseudo masculine beast lady.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by dammywapes(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wetin make toyin stay with ham then?
FashionCookie:

How much is Seun Egbegbe's worth? Toyin sef hold pass the guy so stop making it look as if he made her rich. Nigerian ladies are not good, Nigerian ladies are prostitutes. Yet, most Nigerian lazy men will give anything to marry a woman that is already made.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

Na poverty mindset.
And the pull down mentality of the average Nigerian aka "no one go better pass me",even their spouses are not spared .

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by DEMZEE(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
apple30:
U MAKE ALOT OF SENSE IN FEW WORDS grin... U MEN PARTRONISE THEM N STILL CONDERM DEM YIMMU IF U STOP PARTRONICING THEM MAYBE WE CAN FILTER OUT D LEGID ONES..

Because men innate conscience knows that hoes don't make good wives and mothers
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wittyduchess:

The higher her success, the lesser her feminity,Men don't like masculine Ladies
Facts
In Progressivive societies with Egalitarianistic-Equalism,men don't marry again
Lolzzz, we won't be fooled by gender equality to make women independent and superior
They will be childless and miserable in the long run

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
DEMZEE:

I want a feminine dependent lady and not a hybrid pseudo masculine beast lady.
k
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by apple30(f): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
grin grin grin
nonut:
Clitocurrency
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

The higher her success, the lesser her feminity,Men don't like masculine Ladies
Facts
In Progressivive societies with Egalitarianistic-Equalism,men don't marry again
Lolzzz, we won't be fooled by gender equality to make women independent and superior
They will be childless and miserable in the long run
k
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by kalu61(m): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

They complain about spending money and still spend more money.
Tell me something else.
Listen, let civilization not make us loose sense of creation. Most men can spend to the detriment of their sick mum because of pussy. There is a physchology that goes with men and women endowment.

Even Donald Trump cheats. Look at Dangote, na because say it burst out, you hear ram. Most stingy men on NL are saying shit because they haven't made money.. I'm not rich but l have friends that balls and arrange girls for men them. I have dudes into politics.

Nne forget, no bi everything person go talk. Even one of the actresses self. Guys arrange 300k to knack am

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chii59:

Na poverty mindset.

Keep mute angry
Go and tell that to the childless miserable career driven ladies in Progressivive societies that want to emulate the masculine, they end up as puesdo- masculine hybrids and beast, and caricatures of the masculine
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by DEMZEE(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
FashionCookie:

Na that one dey burst tgeir brain so. Gone 're the days when women depended on men for crumbs. What are men not doing for money nowadays? Na women own them see...jealousy go blind them.

Na why single independent successful ladies know dey see man marry. And they go end up unmarried and childless but they go replace children with dogs and cats
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by hopexter(m): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Sorry no vex... But, which other prowess Nigerian actresses get?

Lol you dey mind the reactant grin grin
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Haywiz1122: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nonsense

Toyin, you be Rubbish woman. The internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Todetayo(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
I've been resisting the urge to comment, but.....

Checking Ruggedman's post, did I notice any statement accusing ladies of being prostitutes there?

Should we say Toyin is battling with guilty conscience?

Or did ruggedman post something else that I've not seen?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by EmeraldKing7(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
apple30:

My sister,the thing tire me

U will see them saying women are useless,but they can't live without them. If you check the inboxes of these women,you will be amazed

I have female friends who show me the amount of guys that flood their Dms....
They be like multitude cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by cooooooks(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
In the real Nigerian life, many families are dependent on two incomes with the wives earning as much or more.

In the businesses I was part of in Nigeria, I saw this first hand. One of them, a school, in maybe 30% of the families, the women earned more than the men.

This cuts across all class levels.

Even in my extended family, the women have out earned the men at different times. Sometimes, even if the men got the jobs for the women.

In my church, the same thing is there.

Let's not even start talking about the families without father's. Whether from abandonment or death (most common). This debate is more online than real life.

I remember a friend who used to give her boyfriend her card to pay fortjings when they went outside. It's not as if he wanted that, it was her who kept insisting. Why? Many other women will openly look/talk down to you if you are paying instead of the man. They will say you 'settled' or you 'used' the man.

These problems are not furthered by just men. Many many women are involved in this too. It is a mindset problem.

Chii59:

Exactly. I have read too many stories on fb, twitter and even here on Nairaland and also seen a couple of incidents that prove that the bolded is 100% correct.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Blackdisciple(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Madam na your own feelings be that oo so you go they reason wetin Rugged man yern.

Stop being corny on people's words oo make u go drive enter gutter .
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by DEMZEE(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

My sister,the thing tire me

U will see them saying women are useless,but they can't live without them. If you check the inboxes of these women,you will be amazed

I have female friends who show me the amount of guys that flood their Dms....
They be like multitude cheesy

Simps will always abound that is why they will be cuckolded and b victims of paternity fraud
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by excel101(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
It's a man world I nor go lie

Some men are extremely sensitive or jealous when they see women succeeding ..

Even if the women are sleeping around, what law are they breaking?
Is not the same men that are still sleeping around with them undecided

No mind ruggedman, he broke that is why he no fit sleep with women outside him wedlock, naim make am dey yan opata. Abi he wan tell us say wen he dey manage dey rap opata rap dey make small money b4, he never pay like white b4.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Ugandatales: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
ibkayee:
Most men complaining would jump at the opportunities these actresses are being accused of having

Same guys creating onlyfan accounts taking jobs from sex workers in the abroad because of the pandemic cheesy

But what's the ratio of broloshos to oloshos? You know there are more females into that kind of business. And really, people wouldn't care if these females don't try to make it seem like they make the money from acting alone. We are not that stupid
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Cantonese: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chamillionaire:
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahaha.

Yes ooooo. That includes women in your home, abi?
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by 4front(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
Me i am yet to make money o....abeg help me subscribe to my own youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7GcWWC7Q0E

Folashade and mother are like two institutions that needed to be studied closely.Her mother accuses her of having a familiar spirit, yet folashade never denied the fact. She speaks boldly and confronts prophet Ayo, she talks and the reality births a change in the life of Talani her wooer. Yet, she can't understand her ways as regards all of these.

This is our latest movie, please subscribe to our channel.thanks
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Cantonese: 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
Onyi22:

Including your so called sisters, girlfriends n niece if u have any.
I don't want to mention your mother ooo

But you don mention mother already na.
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by FashionCookie(f): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
dammywapes:
Wetin make toyin stay with ham then?

Really? As if it wasn't Toyin who dumped his broke and sorry ass...
Re: Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess by Amaechi667(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
ebukajay184:
''We Need To Stop Attributing Every Woman’s Success To Her Sexual Prowess With Men''- Toyin Abraham Reacts To Ruggedman's Post About Nollywood Actors And Actresses

Actress, Toyin Abraham Ajeyemi, has reacted to the post shared on Twitter by singer, Ruggedman, in which he asked why female actors were buying cars and houses, unlike their male counterparts, IgbereTV reports.

Ruggedman had tweeted;

https://twitter.com/RuggedyBaba/status/1357764297905037316?s=20

Reacting via her Instagram page, Toyin said she understands what Ruggedman was trying to say and finds it saddening that many people seized the opportunity to say derogatory words against female actors.

The award-winning actress said she knows a lot of women who charge in millions in the film industry and that she is one of them. She stressed that people need to stop attributing the successes of women in whatever industry to her sexual prowess with men.

Her post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLB7ACqszsi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Nollywood actresses are oloshos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Michelle Dede: "If I Was A Hausa Bride Named Amira" / Alex And Nancy Isime Rocking Low Cut / Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.