Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria (92259 Views)

5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria / Before You Come To Ireland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by LordKO(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is called initial gragra. A time will come, after achieving some level of success, when you'll cheerfully be looking forward to hopping on every next available flight back home - unless you've never been a son of the soil.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by DJ10rounds(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lol, Nigeria isn't really bad at least nairalanders dry help my biz. Hit me up if you need soybean powder. It is very rich in minerals and nutrients and the perfect breakfast for you and your family it can be taken with pap,oats, or you can make a cup of hot soyabean drink. Thanks nairalanders, pls patronise me more and more

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by AMvanquish: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Baking powder everywhere. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by lilybonny(f): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
There is no place like home oga

12 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by mercy87(f): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Draslo:

The idea of sending money home to family for projects such as building or buying a house is archaic. The bank will do the same for you without premium tears.

Please can you explain this more for me? How does the bank handle this?

2 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Michaelin007: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
goodluck, we in Nigeria will fix it. Nigerians run away from problem and look for a better country forgetting some people make the country habitable. It good you leave, some don't wanna. I hope Nigerians start this place as their land and must take it away from evil people. We can create the atmosphere we wanted, change begin with me and you to create a better country. Good luck

12 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who wants to come back to that dungeon.
Where disorderliness is the order of the day grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Alexgman1(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Any other country is better than Nigeria except for the poorest countries of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by addexx: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
' this looks like Nigeria with snow'

Piss is catching me smiley
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by olawuyi12(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Get all our E-notes *(first, second and third term)

You need E- notes for E-learning at a time like this , school owners , teachers take charge now and face the new world of digital learning and teaching

It covers the following subjects:

*Junior class*
Agric science
Basic technology
Business studies
Basic science
Civic Education
C.C.A
Computer
English studies
C.R.S
Home economics
French
Mathematics
Music
PHE
Social studies
Yoruba

*Commercial class*
Mathematics
English language
Financial Acct
Commerce
Economics
Government
Book keeping
Biology
Civic Education
Computer
Food & Nutrition
French
Yoruba
Agric Science

*Art class*
Mathematics
English language
CRS
Government
Civic Education
Literature in English
Agric science
Biology
Data processing
Economics
Food and nutrition
French
Yoruba
Computer

*Science class*
Mathematics
English language
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Technical Drawing
Agric science
Civic Education
Data processing
Further Maths
Food and nutrition
French Geography
Yoruba
Computer

School owners , teachers should chat us up
500 per subject and class

what app /2348136693140

1 Like

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by femi4: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
He has seen the light
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by osuofia2(m): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
BUT BABA BUHARI IS TRYING TO MAKE THE COUNTRY GOOD ,WHY RUN AWAY
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Edusouls(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
All these my Igbo brothers Yansh not they stay one place always travelling up and down and no go allow person hear word, what is there in Ireland that makes it paradise for someone not to return to Nigeria again? this one nahh ranting once he starts making money now he would start thinking of how to build houses in Nigeria and come and show off flashy cars..

10 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by tonero230(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
Draslo:

The idea of sending money home to family for projects such as building or buying a house is archaic. The bank will do the same for you without premium tears.

How
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by slowice(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
Me sef wey still dey naija if I leave I nor dey come back..... My mama go dey alright when she receive my dollars grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by HopeUzodinma: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dalil8:
Mumu boy

No be this same naija wey ppl dey turn multi millionaires/billionaires overnight?

Naija no favor u no mean say e no favor others.
After like 10 years u go know say no country sweet pass naija.

how ppl take dey turn billionaires over night? how many over night billionaires you know?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
viviangist:
Shared with caption ... Anambra 360 Reports

Source: https://twitter.com/nnayidavid/status/1359421085163413508?s=19

congrats bro please join nairaland and observe, compare and contrast mindset and IQs ..
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Fmghewzy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
People act as though Nigeria is the worst place on earth,no thanks to all the negative news from the media.
Despite that people are still making it in this country.

But that is actually the way it is,bad news sells better than good news.
So you are most likely not gonna hear of good things happening in the country.

10 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
HopeUzodinma:

how ppl take dey turn billionaires over night? how many over night billionaires you know?
dino and tunde the rechargeable billionaire lol
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Dalil8: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
HopeUzodinma:

Plenty...but no be from my mouth u go hear am

1 Like

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
LMS1:
Fellow 'Badbelle' Nigerians Lets Us Pray For Him:
"oh Lord Let Nnayi Be Deported Amen"

LMAO! grin
#undertheinfluence

The things that make me avoid you, you keep repeating them grin
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by nedekid: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
All thanks to the lifeless cow we have as a president. Under the lifeless Buhari Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world. under him Nigeria became the underworld capital of the world to the extent that Nigeria is now officially the most dangerous place in the world. terrorists are having a field day and are pampered with Niger delta oil money. Buhari should just resign and leave Nigerians alone
That is how I was chatting with one of my friends the other day. He was and still is one of this Sai baba people. I reminded him that he was one of those that brought this misfortune on us. My guy stupidly was still saying that Nigeria had spoiled so much and Sai baba needed more time to fix it. (thinking to himself he was making sense).
Now this my guy first sent his madam and kids to Canada ohh. Himself japa and is in the USA since before corona. I asked him when he will be back in naija, my paddy Halla make I no wish am evil!
Irony of it all is that he is an online Sai baba worrior meanwhile him don japa!
The worst part is that he is an igbo boy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by bigcasava1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
LMS1:
Fellow 'Badbelle' Nigerians Lets Us Pray For Him:
"oh Lord Let Nnayi Be Deported Amen"

LMAO! grin
#undertheinfluence
every bad belle must die this year in Jesus name
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by HopeUzodinma: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Michaelin007:
goodluck, we in Nigeria will fix it. Nigerians run away from problem and look for a better country forgetting some people make the country habitable. It good you leave, some don't wanna. I hope Nigerians start this place as their land and must take it away from evil people. We can create the atmosphere we wanted, change begin with me and you to create a better country. Good luck

how? protest and be killed.
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Edusouls(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Which light? He is a Poor man ranting on social media, rich people no dey Nigeria again? Guy starts to see money now he go sharp sharp starts to build house in Nigeria, and show off in flashy cars..
femi4:
He has seen the light

5 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by livinbygrace: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Story,you just travel not up to 24hrs you don dey conclude say you no go come nigeria again.You still a learner,If you are really doing welll abroad,you will definitely come back.Most people saying they can’t come back are either not really doing well for themselves or absconded.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mumu.
After ten years of smart work, you'll tell us your achievements to compare with a Nigerian down here with same years of smart work.

Besides, if this idiot should have any problem in the country, he'll know how to cry on video and beg same Nigeria Government for urgent intervention.

They're many, Brainless idiotic youths who knows nothing than gossiping on internet.
They rain curses on Nigeria daily yet they seeks her succour in the time of hardship.

Brainless idiotic youths

8 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by toffyz(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
His reply to that guy is epic!
Lol
"We just pour baking powder for ground Idiot" grin

6 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Lordbinsmar: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Baba God answer my prayers also. I want comot the shit hole. as soon as possible. embarassed
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Edusouls(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Don’t mind them
Fmghewzy:
People act as though Nigeria is the worst place on earth,no thanks to all the negative news from the media.
Despite that people are still making it in this country.

But that is actually the way it is,bad news sells better than good news.
So you are most likely not gonna hear of good things happening in the country.

5 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by doxijaw: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Initial jjc excitement grin

He may never be able to afford a Brabus, yet some people in Nigeria are buying it grin

11 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by HopeUzodinma: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dalil8:

Plenty...but no be from my mouth u go hear am

how Dem take make am? Yahoo? Nigeria kills dreams. e dey very very hard for a normal legit hustler to become billionaire here. almost impossible.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.