Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria (92258 Views)

5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria / Before You Come To Ireland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Minesbetter(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is hilarious
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Isobug: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dalil8:
Mumu boy

No be this same naija wey ppl dey turn multi millionaires/billionaires overnight?

Naija no favor u no mean say e no favor others.
After like 10 years u go know say no country sweet pass naija.
For your pocket.... parochialism kill you there
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by eejo(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
BigBashiru:

when you come back you will face sars, herdsmen, ritualists, non functioning police, rogue money oriented hospitals.... hope you survive them all.....
I will and increase my investment in the country. All the problem you have mentioned didn't start today.
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by BigBashiru: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
eejo:
I will and increase my investment in the country. All the problem you have mentioned didn't start today.

Go ahead then
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Lashist(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
CheedyJ:

Na only laughter dey keep person sanity for this country ooo
Finally sha
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by BigBashiru: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
eejo:
I love Nigeria and nothing can ever make me to say such a statement. Currently, am in Europe to make money and will surely return to my Father land. There is no place like home.

Nigerians lack the capacity to develop their country. But they do succeed individually.
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by chozzy: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
Terrible
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Dollanaira: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
Despite the fact that ireland isn’t a good country to hustle Naija don kpafuka
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Cromagnon: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
Draslo:

The idea of sending money home to family for projects such as building or buying a house is archaic. The bank will do the same for you without premium tears.
bank will build house for you? Are you high?
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Cromagnon: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Draslo:

The people you safeguard your money with can represent you anywhere. Bank policies might differ. All you have to do is locate your account manager.
CC
McSlize Hardheolar
please expatiate. I'm just hearing this one for the first time o.
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by BigBashiru: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Onuoha1234:
Ñigeria will not miss you. You remain there as second class.

What's the benefit of being 1st class citizen in Nigeria?? A people that can't build a functional society after 60 years of independence.
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by NoChill: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Draslo:

The idea of sending money home to family for projects such as building or buying a house is archaic. The bank will do the same for you without premium tears.
Please illuminate is
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by 79733139(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
There are real estate and construction companies that build or buy houses for Nigerians in diaspora and some of them even have offices abroad (i.e. Canada, USA etc)... move with the times, we are not in 1995. Nobody needs to send money to family for building projects anymore. Some companies have been doing this even before 2009.

It is only if you want to build your house in a village or small town that you would have to look for family members to assist you.

It is similar to how you can buy USA stocks (New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ) from stock brokers' websites with your dollar card (attached to your domiciliary account) while you live in Nigeria.

DaddyRochie1642:
That man should pray that none of his Family members saw this his Post and saved it.

Because,.... After spending some time over there and he has made some reasonable progress and some money, he'll definitely be tempted to make some investment in This same Nigeria that he's Cursing and he'll start sending money back home to his family members to build him a house and acquire properties for him on his behalf bla bla bla,... without him knowing that those same family members saw his post on social media on how he swore that "he'll never return to Nigeria" grin.... And I can assure you, even if that man sends Heaven and Earth back to his family members to invest for him on his behalf, the money will most definitely be channeled elsewhere because after all he said "that he'll never return to Nigeria".

Meanwhile as the man is over there overseas and As a typical Nigerian Man, he'll Definitely be Tempted to Return back to Nigeria one day inorder to see if Truely the money he has been sending all these while is being put to good use because Nigerian men don't Joke with their Money and Sweat especially when it's gotten through Serious Hard Labour and then, ... He'll receive the shock of his life when he discovers that all the money he's been sending, nothing was done with it, and the devilish one's in that his family will also tell him
"After all you said that you would never return to Nigeria" and they'll also show him Screenshot of that his Particular Statement grin grin,....Las las it'll end in Weeping and gnashing of teeth for him if care is not taken grin grin grin

Cromagnon:
bank will build house for you? Are you high?

NoChill:
Please illuminate is
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by lastempero: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Home is home....

Dont worry he will soon understand the meaning of home. Home is home wether na thatched house .
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by West2019(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
If you like spend 1m years e no concern me
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
tot:

Sure, there are developers and companies who sell either off plan or already built properties, but the guy's comment was that the bank will build it for him, I have never seen a bank act in such a capacity which was why I was asking him to clarify.
Ok
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
meemee:
Why is it that people hate Nigeria so much?
This is one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
I hate Nigeria for one major reason "Nepotism".
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Litmus: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
If I had anything to do with polices for Nigeria, I’d guarantee his hope is realized by blacklisting him and his likes so that they never touch foot in Nigeria ever again. He isn’t the lucky one; millions of Nigerians are the lucky ones to be rid of his worthless hide. He was of no value to Nigeria and could be of no value for he is obviously thick. And as I’ve pointed out often, white people are not overawed by praising them, which is what he is indirectly doing by insulting Nigeria. Whites would smile but inside they would see him as a treacherous and untrustworthy. They would be thinking that he is immoral, shallow, unheroic and selfish, the type of individual that is of no potential help to humanity or individuals except self. They would be wondering how it is possible that any individual wanting a foreign country to help him could be so callous as to reveal that he is unwilling to help others. They would profile him as a potential terrorist material ready to turn against Ireland should conditions for him become unfavorable instead of the type that would hang around to help make things better if not for himself and others then others.

3 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by ogbonti: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
providencia:

If you wan go abroad u must get paper and before ohibo give u paper dem go make sure say u self dey well and provision dey already dey wait u. Who nor get paper to me no dey live for europe. Na dem dey complain pass. My niece na citizens and them dey enjoy the sweetness. Wetin naija citizens don gain from their govt self. Why person go sell all he properties to travel. He dey mad na. My people get property here sara..

Guy shorrop there- you too dey yan puan. Man wey say him no go ever return to naija be like who dey enjoy for naija before him travel ? Him be like who enter Europe with paper? How many naija dey enter Europe with residence permit straight from naija? - Before your niece became a European citizen, did she not go through the process of waiting and struggling to meet up? Guy go siddon and stop talking like a child
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by ibinaboonline: 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bank will build house for you?
Draslo:

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Thazard(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
That man should pray that none of his Family members saw this his Post and saved it.

Because,.... After spending some time over there and he has made some reasonable progress and some money, he'll definitely be tempted to make some investment in This same Nigeria that he's Cursing and he'll start sending money back home to his family members to build him a house and acquire properties for him on his behalf bla bla bla,... without him knowing that those same family members saw his post on social media on how he swore that "he'll never return to Nigeria" grin.... And I can assure you, even if that man sends Heaven and Earth back to his family members to invest for him on his behalf, the money will most definitely be channeled elsewhere because after all he said "that he'll never return to Nigeria".

Meanwhile as the man is over there overseas and As a typical Nigerian Man, he'll Definitely be Tempted to Return back to Nigeria one day inorder to see if Truely the money he has been sending all these while is being put to good use because Nigerian men don't Joke with their Money and Sweat especially when it's gotten through Serious Hard Labour and then, ... He'll receive the shock of his life when he discovers that all the money he's been sending, nothing was done with it, and the devilish one's in that his family will also tell him
"After all you said that you would never return to Nigeria" and they'll also show him Screenshot of that his Particular Statement grin grin,....Las las it'll end in Weeping and gnashing of teeth for him if care is not taken grin grin grin
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dalil8:
Mumu boy

No be this same naija wey ppl dey turn multi millionaires/billionaires overnight?

Naija no favor u no mean say e no favor others.
After like 10 years u go know say no country sweet pass naija.

My understanding is that he spoke specifically for himself. Those that Nigeria has favored have no need to say that they won't return.
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
I regret comin back to Nigeria
Now I'm trapped here
My biggest mistake

1 Like

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by providencia(m): 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
ogbonti:

Guy shorrop there- you too dey yan puan. Man wey say him no go ever return to naija be like who dey enjoy for naija before him travel ? Him be like who enter Europe with paper? How many naija dey enter Europetwith residence permit straight from naija? - Before your niece became a European citizen, did she not go through the process of waiting and struggling to meet up? Guy go siddon and stop talking like a child
I knew ur problem right from start. Yet u are blaming racism. The europeans that i know will employ/reward a more qualified blackman than a less qualified white man in most cases. I've been around them since 2006 even though i havent been to europe.
My niece who are underage struggle to meet up to become a citizen lol.. I pity u.
People like u don't know their way around yet u discourage others from finding a way. Europe is this..Europe is that.. When ask to come back home u will say no way. u need help. I wish i could help you.
ENOUGH SAID. BYE
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Emeka71(m): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Chii59:

Hi. Send me a DM
I don't think the my DM is working that is why I want to use my e-mail.
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Torie8(f): 12:17am On Feb 11, 2021
LMS1:
Fellow 'Badbelle' Nigerians Lets Us Pray For Him:
"oh Lord Let Nnayi Be Deported Amen"

LMAO! grin
#undertheinfluence
Back to sender angry Your prayers will never be answered. Amen
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by ogbonti: 12:29am On Feb 11, 2021
providencia:
I knew ur problem right from start. Yet u are blaming racism. The europeans that i know will employ/reward a more qualified blackman than a less qualified white man in most cases. I've been around them since 2006 even though i havent been to europe.
My niece who are underage struggle to meet up to become a citizen lol.. I pity u.
People like u don't know their way around yet u discourage others from finding a way. Europe is this..Europe is that.. When ask to come back home u will say no way. u need help. I wish i could help you.
ENOUGH SAID. BYE

shorrop there, is your cousin richer and more valuable to the European society than black European citizens like Samuel Eto’o, Mario Balotelli, Shaun Wright Phillips, Prince Kevin Boateng, Dani Alves (who had to even peel up a banana that was thrown at him and ate it while trying to take a corner kick) and a host of multimillionaire soccer stars who were thrown bananas while playing soccer at the highest level?.

If these rich black folks could call Europe racist and constantly call for “No to Racism” - If FIFA and UEFA recognize the scourge of racism in Europe is riding high year in year out, then why should I listen to you who havnt stepped your foot in Europe before but get all your info from a niece who probably works only at an Afro shop with zero contact with white Europeans?

I have visited 10 European countries - not airport transit, I mean I entered inside and interacted with people day in day out and I can tell you there are huge pockets of racism in Europe and stop talking trash on what you know nothing about!

FYI- I am not a European and I don’t live in Europe- I am a Nigerian - American!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvuzThH_MBo

3 Likes

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by phadul: 1:20am On Feb 11, 2021
I pity the fool thinking another country is better than his home land! If you want to work in another country then do but to say you will not come to your home again is suicide

1 Like

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by Kettlecorn: 4:27am On Feb 11, 2021
Free the guy abeg. You dey judge am but you no know wetin pursue am Comot for Nigeria. Man pikin wey dey hell for em mind see road to run you dey follow am argue say devil dey enjoy for the hell when him just japa from. Many people here do not know what the true and practical definition of home is. Home is where you have peace of mind, where you can rest your head, where you can relax and recharge, most especially where your immediate family is. Our bros has found his home. He will start his family there and build his new home. No need to look back and go back to where you're running from. I only hope he went with correct papers. Anyway, them talk say the death wey no kill you for house no fit kill you outside.
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by 808wright: 5:52am On Feb 11, 2021
viviangist:
Shared with caption ... Anambra 360 Reports

Source: https://twitter.com/nnayidavid/status/1359421085163413508?s=19

Same as me.. At my early 30's nothing ...seems like the legit way I have been following since my a birth is not paying me I gotta switch before I collect 2-0 home and away.. Smh
This shithole country have lost it...

Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by arena07: 6:14am On Feb 11, 2021
Onuoha1234:
Ñigeria will not miss you. You remain there as second class.
you are already a third class citizen in Nigeria if you are not a politician
Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by brandsoncharlie: 6:14am On Feb 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

See what your thinking and wish for your fellow human being, that's why there's little progress in Nigeria, change your thoughts towards evil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.