Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) (105433 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) / Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by fuckaholic25(f): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
Why will I tattoo a nigga name on me?? Dumb stuff
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
shocked

Chai! So ladies are something else,
I won't allow any lady to tattoo my name or image on her body because, I believe there'll be a spiritual correlation in that.

Imagine meeting a lady and noticed a cancelled tattoo, and she starts telling me one cöck and bull story, but some ladies don't think it that way,
They're only interested in that present enjoyment they're receiving at the moment.

franchasng:
The same way some ladies just because one ordinary boyfriend that haven't paid their dowry, they will be doing foolish shakara and turning serious suitors down, only to be regretting years later.

If you are a single lady reading this, listen and listen well, until you are legally and traditionally married, my sister you are single.

You don't owe any guy full faithfulness until he pays your dowry. Keep your options open, that guy you think is your hero can dump you at the die minute for a better lady, so always use your head and don't go cheating foolishly, apply wisdom, don't chase quality men away from yourself until you get married.

Chai! I like this with passion.
That's if they'd listen but I doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
In my University days, my girlfriend tattoo my name in her waist, permanent one for that matter. I wonder how she feel now when we are no longer together. Maybe she might have used sandpaper to scraped it out. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Obasogie00(m): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
goated wink wink wink
MrBachelor:
4 years on and she still has my name tattooed on her wrist. cry
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
It’s those with tattoos who should worry. Memories hardly go. Tattoos can get covered up, memories last a lifetime. They are also prone to reemerging at the wrongest of times. There is nothing worse than having periods where everyone on TV looks exactly like one ex or the other.

4 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Denique(f): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
If I ever were to try this sh*t, it would have to be on a part of my body not conspicuous and certainly not for a boyfriend nor a fiancé. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by anochuko01(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
potbelly:
If you tattoo a guy's name. ensure his name is in the bible so if you break up you fit change am to bible verse. cheesy
sense will not kill you sir...

4 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Xenry: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
fuckaholic25:
Why will I tattoo a nigga name on me?? Dumb stuff
Falling in love can make people to do things tongue
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Katridge2021: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
tongue
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by jimcaddy(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Exactly... I always say it that love and anger are two of mankind's most deadly emotions.
EmeraldKing7:
When we are in love,the body secretes high levels of dopamine,adrenaline,norepinephrine and oxytocin

All these hormones make us euphoric,restless,energetic and loose appetite for food and sleep

Sadly this also clouds our sense of reasoning and makes us really do some stupid shit cheesygrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by zubimete(f): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
Randy100:
Emotions too much for women body. I was kissing one on the neck passionately and the next thing she was talking about love and me promising her not to leave her. I promised her but I know I will leave her.
Promise nd leave Lol. Nollywood actor.

2 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by anonymuz(m): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
Kingluqman:
E be like sey na only woman Dey do this mumu thing grin
I have 2 friends that does same and are better about their foolishness.
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
Actually they never did it for him. They did it for his money.
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
Actually they never did it for him. They did it for his money.

Either ways they did nothing for him.
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by baddosky1: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Very useless i swear!

2 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by mikmash(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
mosdii:
Lol.. Bros you no dey tire??
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Iatrogen: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
Xenry:
Sometimes when people fall in love, they seems to fall out of their senses, and they start doing almost anything possible to show their love for their partner.
Doing anything for love often ends in hot tears, so be careful with whatever you do in your relationship, because it may not last forever.
I think the pictures below will explain this better.✌️

If a woman is behind this post, she's a feminist; if it's a man he's a simp.

Women are hardwired by default to please the men they love to a fault...it's why the Bible termed them the weaker vessel.

Women will continue to not just tattoo their bodies, but also send nudes and shake their naked bumbums in videos for men; cos that's their greatest asset. A man's most valuable asset is his Money, Fame & Power, a woman's her body.

Know this & know peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Poseidon000: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
Denique:
If I ever were to try this sh*t, it would have to be on a part of my body not conspicuous and certainly not for a boyfriend nor a fiancé. cheesy
And you think all of the peeps in these picture did it for only fiance and boyfriend? The didactic here is; never get tattoo for anybody, cos you can not completely trust yourself, how much more another person who is subject to human whim that is transient and unreliable like the promise of Nigerian politician

1 Like

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by elmessiahs(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
grin
Sofistcatdmoron:
Menstruators can be funny grin
grin
Sofistcatdmoron:
Menstruators can be funny grin
which one be menstruators
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Pegi23(f): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
mosdii:
see this ugly slowpoke
Blind bastard,son of an ashawo, brother to a lesbian and useless girl.

Ode did u see nigerian girls there crazy fool
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by panpan(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
juman:
The tattoo can be removed.

You are right.
However, it is far easier to print a tattoo, than to remove the tattoo.

We cannot all have the same preferences or dislikes as regards how we modify our appearance. However, we should be careful with procedures that are difficult to reverse.
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Realboygenius(m): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
Love can come in different form but whatever form it comes don't forget to show people around you #ATokenOfLove.
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
What Does the Bible Say About Tattoos?

The Bible’s answer

The Bible mentions tattoos just once, at Leviticus 19:28, which says: “You must not put tattoo marking upon yourselves.” God gave this command to the nation of Israel, thus setting them apart from the neighboring peoples who marked their skin with the names or symbols of their gods. (Deuteronomy 14:2) While the Law given to Israel is not binding on Christians, the principle underpinning this law is worth serious consideration.

Should a Christian get a tattoo or body art?
The following Bible verses can help you to reason on the matter:

“Women should adorn themselves with . . . modesty.” (1 Timothy 2:9, New American Bible) That principle applies to both women and men. We should respect the feelings of others and not draw undue attention to ourselves.

Some want to establish their identity or independence, while others get a tattoo in order to assert ownership of their body. However, the Bible encourages Christians: “Present your bodies a sacrifice living, holy, acceptable to God, a sacred service with your power of reason.” (Romans 12:1) Use your “power of reason” to analyze why you want a tattoo. If it is because you want to follow a fad or to show membership in a certain group, remember that your feelings may prove to be less permanent than the tattoo. Examining your motives can help you to make a wise decision.—Proverbs 4:7.

“The plans of the diligent one surely make for advantage, but everyone that is hasty surely heads for want.” (Proverbs 21:5) The decision to get a tattoo is often made in haste, yet it can have a long-term impact on relationships and employment. And tattoos can be costly and painful to remove. Research—as well as the booming business of tattoo removal—shows that a large number of those who get tattoos eventually wish that they hadn’t.

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Candycrushy(f): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
I can't ever..no matter how the love shark me
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Deserea: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
Xenry:
Sometimes when people fall in love, they seems to fall out of their senses, and they start doing almost anything possible to show their love for their partner.
Doing anything for love often ends in hot tears, so be careful with whatever you do in your relationship, because it may not last forever.
I think the pictures below will explain this better.✌️
How does it concerns you
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by letitrainnow(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ouhhh
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by witworth(m): 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nowadays Tattoos are no more permanent. They can easily be erased purely. That's why even in schools then, it is advisable to draw with pencils instead of pen.
Mistakes are normal, corrections as well.

1 Like

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by dorin27(f): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Pegi23:
see this ugly slowpoke
Blind bastard,son of an ashawo, brother to a lesbian and useless girl.

Ode did u see nigerian girls there crazy fool
Omo! Lmao!!
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
4 here na blood oath dey reign.
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Denique(f): 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
Poseidon000:

And you think all of the peeps in these picture did it for only fiance and boyfriend? The didactic here is; never get tattoo for anybody, cos you can not completely trust yourself, how much more another person who is subject to human whim that is transient and unreliable like the promise of Nigerian politician
“If I ever...” it said and I would have done it for the one I loved, so, no regrets. Although, I get your perspective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.