Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,017 members, 7,956,771 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) (105770 Views)

Please Ladies Never You Pic That Soap. It's A Trap / Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by hexenbiest: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing, and it finds us in strange places, no matter how little it's being expressed, #ATokenOfLove should always be appreciated.
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
wink
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by tosaino95(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
I never tattoo my own name na another person name i go com dey tattoo all because of one yeye love undecided
Question = Who does that
Answer = Na Mumu grin
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by niyidenrele: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
But you have, mum, auntie, grandma, sisters, cousins, etc ,
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by MOTIONTECH(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Xenry:
How will she be explaining this na? cheesy
I think this is my favorite.lol.
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by webizone(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
Randy100:
Emotions too much for women body. I was kissing one on the neck passionately and the next thing she was talking about love and me promising her not to leave her. I promised her but I know I will leave her.

For me, it's the cutest thing. There was a girl I didn't fancy, but the way she reacted when I was about leaving after talking with her, is something I will never forget.
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by paix(m): 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
mosdii:
Thank God you don't have a sister or daughter!!!!!!
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ladies e get one guy wey dey always shout say Nigerian girls are useless for every thread..... Abeg una thief him money? because d tin no come funny again o

1 Like

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by SaturnNick(m): 12:29am On Feb 12, 2021
Randy100:
Emotions too much for women body. I was kissing one on the neck passionately and the next thing she was talking about love and me promising her not to leave her. I promised her but I know I will leave her.

Correct Gee

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by anonymuz(m): 12:45am On Feb 12, 2021
juman:
The tattoo can be removed.
only exposure to laser surgery can do this, expensive and dangerous
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by anonymuz(m): 12:55am On Feb 12, 2021
indigene:
What Does the Bible Say About Tattoos?

The Bible’s answer

The Bible mentions tattoos just once, at Leviticus 19:28, which says: “You must not put tattoo marking upon yourselves.” God gave this command to the nation of Israel, thus setting them apart from the neighboring peoples who marked their skin with the names or symbols of their gods. (Deuteronomy 14:2) While the Law given to Israel is not binding on Christians, the principle underpinning this law is worth serious consideration.

Should a Christian get a tattoo or body art?
The following Bible verses can help you to reason on the matter:

“Women should adorn themselves with . . . modesty.” (1 Timothy 2:9, New American Bible) That principle applies to both women and men. We should respect the feelings of others and not draw undue attention to ourselves.

Some want to establish their identity or independence, while others get a tattoo in order to assert ownership of their body. However, the Bible encourages Christians: “Present your bodies a sacrifice living, holy, acceptable to God, a sacred service with your power of reason.” (Romans 12:1) Use your “power of reason” to analyze why you want a tattoo. If it is because you want to follow a fad or to show membership in a certain group, remember that your feelings may prove to be less permanent than the tattoo. Examining your motives can help you to make a wise decision.—Proverbs 4:7.

“The plans of the diligent one surely make for advantage, but everyone that is hasty surely heads for want.” (Proverbs 21:5) The decision to get a tattoo is often made in haste, yet it can have a long-term impact on relationships and employment. And tattoos can be costly and painful to remove. Research—as well as the booming business of tattoo removal—shows that a large number of those who get tattoos eventually wish that they hadn’t.
are u a JW?
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by wany(f): 2:41am On Feb 12, 2021
mosdii:
Now were is brendaniel is this guy not worst.let Sapphire be.
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Chimeluv(f): 3:52am On Feb 12, 2021
Their skin, their life not mine undecided
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by blueAgent(m): 5:49am On Feb 12, 2021
Iatrogen:

If a woman is behind this post, she's a feminist; if it's a man he's a simp.

Women are hardwired by default to please the men they love to a fault...it's why the Bible termed them the weaker vessel.

Women will continue to not just tattoo their bodies, but also send nudes and shake their naked bumbums in videos for men; cos that's their greatest asset. A man's most valuable asset is his Money, Fame & Power, a woman's her body.

Know this & know peace.
On point.
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by jericco1(m): 6:05am On Feb 12, 2021
Randy100:

Yeye you grin
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by henryhemon(m): 6:07am On Feb 12, 2021
franchasng:
The same way some ladies will be doing useless iyanga just because of one ordinary boyfriend that haven't paid their dowry, they will be doing foolish shakara and turning serious suitors down, only to be regretting years later.

Any guy they meet, they dish out useless sentence; I am in a relationship....whereas the guy they are claiming relationship with keep telling other ladies that he is single cheesy

If you are a single lady reading this, listen and listen well, until you are legally and traditionally married, my sister you are single.

You don't owe any guy full faithfulness until he pays your dowry. Keep your options open, that guy you think is your hero can dump you at the die minute for a better lady, so always use your head and don't go cheating foolishly, apply wisdom, don't chase quality men away from yourself until you get married.

Baba you are saying absolute nonsense. If those men aren't committed to any woman and play around because they are not married to the women and the women do same, we will have chaos. No one will take each other serious.
What's dating when you can't be faithful to one you want to marry? Idiots will now take your yeye advise.
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 6:52am On Feb 12, 2021
tobechi74:
Tatoo the names of everyone you have had sex with ,.
grin
Some people won't have space if they start.
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Fabdaniel(m): 8:03am On Feb 12, 2021
Xenry:
grin this is really funny!
This why some of them will be saying off the light....because they done tattoo guy name for their kpekus�
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by fuckaholic25(f): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2021
Xenry:
Falling in love can make people to do things tongue
not me tho!! tf
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Brendaniel: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2021
wany:

Now were is brendaniel is this guy not worst.let Sapphire be.

I'm not holding her now, I think She's in Port-harcort and I'm in Lagos grin
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by LorenzoU: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2021
officialfestus:
Some Whites are stupid
Tell that to some of our idiots putting bobriskys tattoo on them
Are they not stupider??
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Don't waste your time trying to advice a lady or woman in love.
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
My Ex-girlfriend wanted us to get matching tattoos.
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by mkpurumma090(f): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Love kor love nii.... Fake promises!

2 Likes

Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Trogge: 10:30am On Feb 14, 2021
Is it your body. Let them do what they like with it
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Peacefullove: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2021
Angelfrost:
People who do such nonsense actually end up on the short end eventually... Who in his/her right senses commits this deeply into into a mere relationship??! Smh!!!

Good point. People even tend to misbehave when they know u are so committed like seeing their tatoo on you
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by Xenry: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
tosaino95:
I never tattoo my own name na another person name i go com dey tattoo all because of one yeye love undecided
Question = Who does that
Answer = Na Mumu grin
Don't worry, when you fall in love— you go fall out of Sense. grin
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by tosaino95(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Xenry:
Don't worry, when you fall in love— you go fall out of Sense. grin

Like As at i never fall in love before.
Re: Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) by sacajawea(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
LorenzoU:

Tell that to some of our idiots putting bobriskys tattoo on them
Are they not stupider??
Yes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.