Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience (2729 Views)

A Man Can Love, Provide For His Side Chic And Still Love His Wife More – Sarah / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
As someone rightly said, it is not only a women's nature, it is a human nature.

Your boss will value you if you add value to the growth of the company.

Your community will respect you, if you add value to them, they will reward you by giving you a chieftaincy title.

Your friends will respect you, if you add value to their lives.

Your parents will value you, if you add value to their lives.

In this life, you need to provide something to receive respect. The power dynamics of life is that everything is condtional and nothing is free.

Another reality is that once you stop the reward, your value reduces.
gbam. Truer words have never been typed.

1 Like

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Not even your mother loves you when you're useless but there are some that tolerate irressponsible male children. It's only in nollywood films that a working class woman marries a man without a future. Wake up and stop living in your fantasies
@ bolded is very sad, and is increasing today.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Reex12(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
you sound like a whiny KAREN!!

Always the victim!! Poor me!! Women have it easy!!! Blah blah blah!!

Better dust yourself from the place you are in
*face palm* no knows whining sis, its nature whether you like it or not women will always have a softlanding right from the stoneage. i dont need to go further into this as your not yet intellectually sound to assimilate it.
Thus is more reason why a man has to work and add more value to himself, why because his standing is different in the society were he is seen as the provider.

I worked to get to the level I am today once I got a glimpse of how this works so try to leave out assumption and ones social standing sis.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 11, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Yes, put yourself first, but that should not be to the detriment of others.

The power dynamic is simple, the person with more power in a relationship gives more percieved value. Emphasis on the bolded. It has to be percieved as valuable, doesn't necessarily mean it is valuable.

There's just something twisted about the way you reason and put words to lead guillible people astray.

People with your mentality are dangerous and will greatly benefit from therapy and rehabilitation.

We are on a totally different pages...

Your last paragraph is unnecessary.
Good morning.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 11, 2021
softguy1:

Bro you are not responding to me since, please I need those books, I don't want to quote you on the main thread. softsam2002@gmail.com

Which of them ?
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by softguy1: 8:04am On Feb 11, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

Which of them ?

I wanted all boss, but any one you can be able to offer at this time will be appreciated.
Like that book written by Friedrich Nietzsche, (have forgotten it name thou) and also other ones like Rational male 48 laws of power, The art of war and among others.
Just the one you feel is very good to read will be okay by me. Thanks sir.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by mosdii(m): 8:13am On Feb 11, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2021
softguy1:

I wanted all boss, but any one you can be able to offer at this time will be appreciated.
Like that book written by Friedrich Nietzsche, (have forgotten it name thou) and also other ones like Rational male 48 laws of power, The art of war and among others.
Just the one you feel is very good to read will be okay by me. Thanks sir.
You can get them in amazon. I recommend 1 On Becoming a Leader
by Warren Bennis 2 The Art of War by Sun Tzu 3. Whatcha Gonna Do with That Duck? by Seth Godin 4. The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene 5.Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy.... I think Drfunmi has soft copies, you can ask her.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
If you need love, get a pet.
Or if you need Love, be a man(Value)
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
As someone rightly said, it is not only a women's nature, it is a human nature.

Your boss will value you if you add value to the growth of the company.

Your community will respect you, if you add value to them, they will reward you by giving you a chieftaincy title.

Your friends will respect you, if you add value to their lives.

Your parents will value you, if you add value to their lives.

In this life, you need to provide something to receive respect. The power dynamics of life is that everything is condtional and nothing is free.

Another reality is that once you stop the reward, your value reduces.
For a lady, she has an option, for a man it is life and death.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

There is such a gap between how one lives and how one should live that he who neglects what is being done for what should be done will learn his destruction rather than his preservation.” -- Machiavelli

The "dynamism of power " is actually how the world IS and works rather than how we think it should be .
It takes our focus way beyond the good and bad deeds, and refocuses our attention on the key thing driving human behaviours :self interest,and how best to position ourselves to fulfil our needs.

We live in a world were everyone is telling you to be nice, be good and be a cheerful giver, but then, you will notice those qualities, though, sounds the right thing to do, don't get you any where in life .
Rather, more ruthless people are going to take advantage of you to further their self interest, and remain unapologetic about it.
Check those that got to the top in history, the world leaders, top tech companies, the billionaires ,you're going to notice something common among them : Machiaveinism.
Yea, they understand being cunning, ruthless and most importantly, putting their interest first, is the way to the apogee of their endeavours.
But then, these qualities are highly marginalized in the society by the greater masses and even those with those qualities just to mislead many from the reality on play, in the background.
You just have to take a step back, observe people's behavior, and not what they say, you're going to get my point better.

A man who don't understand these will keep wondering why other more ruthless, self centered and cunning men keep ruling the world .
A man must learn and unapologetically embrace those qualities to get anywhere meaningful in life.
I didnt make the rules, nature did.

And some basic on these power play is well explained and listed on in these books :
48 laws of power, 33 strategies on war and law of human nature,all by the same author, Robert Greene.
Check them out, it's going to lay a strong foundation on these "dynamism of power" for you going forward.

Do have a great day.
I used to think life is black and white until I start working and doing business, either you make your bone or you eat the crumb no mercy.

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Yes, put yourself first, but that should not be to the detriment of others.

The power dynamic is simple, the person with more power in a relationship gives more percieved value. Emphasis on the bolded. It has to be percieved as valuable, doesn't necessarily mean it is valuable.

There's just something twisted about the way you reason and put words to lead guillible people astray.

People with your mentality are dangerous and will greatly benefit from therapy and rehabilitation.
You need to have a clear mindset to come to term with his post.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Or if you need Love, be a man(Value)
Pet has better chances, good men get disappointed.

1 Like

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
@ bolded is very sad, and is increasing today.
The world or family only tolerate men if it is even possible for a time being. It won't be long, they place you where you belong. It is either you worth something or you are completely death while still alive. How many women are called losers?
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
For a lady, she has an option, for a man it is life and death.

Stop making it hard for yourself. For a man it isnt life and death, as they say choose your battle wisely

If Women really have options then there wont be many single ladies all over the place.

to be realistic, it is men that has lot of options.

1 Like

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Pet has better chances, good men get disappointed.
Sure, you are just gambling even the value you have.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Stop making it hard for yourself. For a man it isnt life and death, as they say choose your battle wisely

If Women really have options then there wont be many single ladies all over the place.

Apparently, it men that has lot of options.
Marriage is not the ultimate. I have female friends who see marriage as a burden. They build their life so well and can get whatever they want. If you are a man and you believe you can be spoonfed then be ready for what you will get. Even your male friends draw a line for you. Only men make their bed. A woman can lay on any bed.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Marriage is not the ultimate. I have female friends who see marriage as a burden. They build their life so well and can get whatever they want. If you are a man and you believe you can be spoonfed then be ready for what you will get. Even your male friends draw a line for you. Only men make their bed. A woman can lay on any bed.

"You have female friends who sees marriage as a burden, they build their lives so well and can get whatever they want but then you went on to write that only men make their bed, a woman can lay on any bed".. your observation is not true, there are many struggling women here in Nigeria who have to make their beds and also lay on it....it is a hard world here, nothing is gotten on a platter of Gold especially if you come from a poor family.

Also, stop making it hard for yourself, you are already deviating from reality and relaying on theory, from experience, men from good homes are spoonfed, they get whatever they want and still go on to be successful than those who claim hard men and from poor family, An adenuga son who was spoonfed will be more successful than a bikeman son who is struggled all his life....life is not a do and die affairs....

you need to undrstand that in life, the condition and the environment you are born in will determine your success, no wonder, we see lot of children from wealthy homes who eventually grow up to rule the world, you think alexander the great will be alexander the great, if he wasnt from a royal home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
I don't seem to agree with you. A woman can have a failed career, fail in an academic field but will still walk into a warm and loving man. Who wants to relate with a man with a nickname called a loser? Not even his friends. Class value is pronounced in a man's world.

This is where you got it all wrote.

There are many women out there who are losers and men avoid them

you think a man wants to associate with a prostitute?

Again you need to think about social class and beauty.

to be sincere, your theory is wrong most of the time. not all women gets things on a platter of Gold.

Just look around, our society is a pure example that not all women get things easily.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by uthlaw: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2021
yahjac:

This talk is not applicable to all men.
some of us could care less.
who respect and appreciation epp ?
I came to this life for myself....you don finish talk!

1 Like

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by uthlaw: 11:14am On Feb 11, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
If you need love, get a pet.
Another one, unconditional love!
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This is where you got it all wrote.

There are many women out there who are losers and men avoid them

you think a man wants to associate with a prostitute?

Again you need to think about social class and beauty.

to be sincere, your theory is wrong most of the time. not all women gets things on a platter of Gold.

Just look around, our society is a pure example that not all women get things easily.
In Nigeria society, who is really a prostitute? All a lady need is to buy fancy dress and shoe, make hair and she can belong to some circle maybe not be within the top class. As a man either you belong or you fall aside. If you want to talk about class, it is the men things.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
In Nigeria society, who is really a prostitute? All a lady need is to buy fancy dress and shoe, make hair and she can belong to some circle maybe not be within the top class. As a man either you belong or you fall aside. If you want to talk about class, it is the men things.

Class is a human thing , it has nothing to do with gender.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by uthlaw: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

"You have female friends who sees marriage as a burden, they build their lives so well and can get whatever they want but then you went on to write that only men make their bed, a woman can lay on any bed".. your observation is not true, there are many struggling women here in Nigeria who have to make their beds and also lay on it....it is a hard world here, nothing is gotten on a platter of Gold especially if you come from a poor family.

Also, stop making it hard for yourself, you are already deviating from reality and relaying on theory, from experience, men from good homes are spoonfed, they get whatever they want and still go on to be successful than those who claim hard men and from poor family, An adenuga son who was spoonfed will be more successful than a bikeman son who is struggled all his life....life is not a do and die affairs....

you need to undrstand that in life, the condition and the environment you are born in will determine your success, no wonder, we see lot of children from wealthy homes who eventually grow up to rule the world, you think alexander the great will be alexander the great, if he wasnt from a royal home.

baba,sense full inside your head....all dis guys just de talk rubish like say men come to this world because of pussy!

1 Like

Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I won't argue with you but I like to chip in some form of knowledge. You can only be successful if you are really want to irrespective of family background. I have seen a lot of poor people who lazy around and are very proud. The most successful family lay so many responsibilities on the shoulder of their kids. Do you know boys from the poor home mess around more than the privileged one? There are places I don't go and things I don't do because I have a name to protect. I will have been so wild if I were from a poor home. My point is this As man never expect anything from anyone, build yourself and be a man if you want respect and love.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2021
uthlaw:
baba,sense full inside your head....all dis guys just de talk rubish like say men come to this world because of pussy!
Agreed but it more pronounced in a man's world.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

family background and the environment will only give you opportunities but as a man, you still have to make your bone.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by uthlaw: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Agreed but it more pronounced in a man's world.
all join....for me,I work,send money to mum and Bleep any pussy available with little token,life na jeje....once you die,everyone moves on,then while working to please them!
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
I won't argue with you but I like to chip in some form of knowledge. You can only be successful if you are really want to irrespective of family background. I have seen a lot of poor people who lazy around and are very proud. The most successful family lay so many responsibilities on the shoulder of their kids. Do you know boys from the poor home mess around more than the privileged one? There are places I don't go and things I don't do because I have a name to protect. I will have been so wild if I were from a poor home. My point is this As man never expect anything from anyone, build yourself and be a man if you want respect and love.

the question to you?

How many poor children go on to be successful in our society ? many end up becoming average and only a very few because of their talent or smartness ends up rich and that is mostly through politics, sport or entertainment.

Yes, their are outliners among the poor who ends up becoming rich maybe through business but their offsprings will be spoonfed and still go on to be better than millions of men who never had a rich father.
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
family background and the environment will only give you opportunities but as a man, you still have to make your bone.

if family background and environment gives a man opportunity, what more does the person wants? to go carry sand on his back to prove that he his a man.

Once you get to a certain lifestyle as a man, there are things you dont have to prove again to show that you are a man.

dont you know that, it is a man that has abundant that is seen as a man....life is not fair but we need to face reality
Re: As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience by Hammimar: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2021
Hello! Also, men should give flowers to women sometimes! If you need to order flower delivery in Ukraine, visit this site: https://instaflora.net/en-gb/delivery-flowers-ukraine. Excellent service. Polite and conscientious staff. Work promptly. I periodically use the services of this store. Wide selection and fresh flowers, I want to come back for shopping

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Went To A Native Doctor To Give Me Soap. / Is This Right Or Wrong / My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.