Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:02 AM

Reason Why Lori Iro Is Treading Few Days To Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Lori Iro Is Treading Few Days To Valentine's Day (720 Views)

Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating / She Broke Up With Me Few Days To Valentine. So Hurt / Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Lori Iro Is Treading Few Days To Valentine's Day by Kingdemi212019: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
A day ago, the phrase ‘Lori Iro’ started making rounds on social media, Twitter especially, as people quote one lie or another.

‘Lori Iro’ is a Yoruba phrase that can be translated to ‘Ontop lie’, that’s a word for word translation, when broken down properly it can be used to discard something as a lie.

The phrase however gained ground after a video of a preacher went viral for listing several lies and adding the phrase after each lie.

In the video , the preacher can be heard saying “You’re honey, lori iro, my biscuit, lori iro, my chocolate, lori iro, my tomato, lori iro, my onion, lori iro, my puff puff, lori iro, my sugarcane, lori iro… they’re lies. Lie lie lovers are now rampant. Too much lies,” he could be heard saying in a mixture of English and Yoruba.

The preacher is obviously warning ladies to be careful of lies their supposed lovers tell as Valentines draws nearer. This has now gone viral and people are giving several examples of lies and adding the Lori Iro phrase.

Re: Reason Why Lori Iro Is Treading Few Days To Valentine's Day by meobizy(f): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
Utter rubbish.
Re: Reason Why Lori Iro Is Treading Few Days To Valentine's Day by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Was Biafra Army Trying To do World War 2 In Nigeria / I Have A Fiancee And I Want To Have Intercourse With Different Ladies / What Have I Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.