Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. (2837 Views)

Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by emprorfk(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
*Pls what's your advice for her*

Please I need advice from my fellow members. I'm a young girl of 22 years old, I got married on January 2019, by God's grace I gave birth on March 2020. My mum who is in her early 40s, though still looks very young and vibrant came for Omugwo as supposed. After about 2 month and 2 weeks, she was suppose to go back to the village, my hubby suggested she should stay at least another one month since there was lock down, I hurriedly accepted not knowing that everything has its own reason. Since last week, my mum has been sick, I personally thought it was malaria, I bought malaria drugs for her to no avail, so I decided to take her to the hospital, after several tests, it was found out that my mother is four weeks pregnant. Terrible! Not just being pregnant but my hubby is responsible for the pregnancy. I became absolutely mad. They are pleading for me to keep it secret, so that she will abort the baby before going to meet my daddy at village. What should I do?

Should I tell my Dad?

Should I quit the marriage?

Can I ever forgive both of them?

My heart is bursting into pieces.

Please help, what do you have to say??

1 Like

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by upower123(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
hmmmmmm this is super story

2 Likes

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hmmmm

SPEACHLEE''Z SPEACHLEE''Z
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by HopeVictor(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
Allow her to abort the baby na..the mistake has happened the only solution is abortion.no need for your dad to know but next time make she no come for omugwo..

3 Likes

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by pharmagba: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
It depends
If you are like me,
tell your father
She must not abort the child will be the only condition for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Righteousness2(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
GOD Save Humanity!
So Terrible!
Tell your Mum, Carrying out Abortion is Murder.
Your Dad Deserves to know.,

Every act has its corresponding consequence.

3 Likes

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by HopeVictor(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD Save Humanity!
So Terrible!

Do you want the family to scatter?

1 Like

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
Some men's penis will rise to anything even mad women are been impregnated by sane men,some even do animals, it is well

1 Like

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Righteousness2(m): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
HopeVictor:

Do you want the family to scatter?

Do you want her Soul to Be Wasted?

1 Like

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD Save Humanity!
So Terrible!

"Every act has its corresponding consequence""" did you even think before you wrote this You want the mum to HV a child for her daughter husband... Your mindsets irritate me

1 Like

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Righteousness2(m): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

"Every act has its corresponding consequence""" did you even think before you wrote this You want the mum to HV a child for her daughter husband... Your mindsets irritate me

A wicked, Sinful and Conscienceless soul would always be irritated with truth!

1 Like

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by HopeVictor(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

She will ask for forgiveness
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by HopeVictor(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
Zzor:
Some men's penis will rise to anything even mad women are been impregnated by sane men,some even do animals, it is well
Some women even do animals too so it's the same

2 Likes

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
emprorfk:
*Pls what's your advice for her*

Please I need advice from my fellow members. I'm a young girl of 22 years old, I got married on January 2019, by God's grace I gave birth on March 2020. My mum who is in her early 40s, though still looks very young and vibrant came for Omugwo as supposed. After about 2 month and 2 weeks, she was suppose to go back to the village, my hubby suggested she should stay at least another one month since there was lock down, I hurriedly accepted not knowing that everything has its own reason. Since last week, my mum has been sick, I personally thought it was malaria, I bought malaria drugs for her to no avail, so I decided to take her to the hospital, after several tests, it was found out that my mother is four weeks pregnant. Terrible! Not just being pregnant but my hubby is responsible for the pregnancy. I became absolutely mad. They are pleading for me to keep it secret, so that she will abort the baby before going to meet my daddy at village. What should I do?

Should I tell my Dad?

Should I quit the marriage?

Can I ever forgive both of them?

My heart is bursting into pieces.

Please help, what do you have to say??

This the second time am reading this story on this section.

Haba, say NO to plagiarism.
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

A wicked soul would always be irritated with truth!

Your soul is the one wandering in darkness.......put yourself in the position of that lady....."your mom is pregnant for your husband, your mom asked for forgiveness, won't you forgive her......so you would rather let your mom be a laughing stock in society......ogbeni the Bible you're reading..you don't even understand it all

3 Likes

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Brian47(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Guy you need to tell your dad.

And if you can survive on your own, I suggest you divorce.
Your dad needs to know.

1 Like

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Righteousness2(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
HopeVictor:

She will ask for forgiveness

If she Dies while committing Murder, what will be her Fate?

When you allow the devil to gain access, you seek for forgiveness. Not doing so, will lead u to more and more evil.

Eternity is not a Family affair! It's a Personal affair.
It's better to be on the wrong book of man and the World but be at Peace with GOD,
Than to be at Peace with man and offend GOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Oksman(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

grin grin grin
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Oksman(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

A wicked, Sinful and Conscienceless soul would always be irritated with truth!

grin grin grin
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Oksman(m): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
embarassed
OlayemiAshraf:

Your soul is the one wandering in darkness.......put yourself in the position of that lady....."your mom is pregnant for your husband, your mom asked for forgiveness, won't you forgive her......so you would rather let your mom be a laughing stock in society......ogbeni the Bible you're reading..you don't even understand it all

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Miner13: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
ask deborah damilola she posted this here nov.2020

1 Like

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by laiperi: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
My sis,

Calm down. It was not their first time. In some village like Igbekumi, na good charm. Protection against village people.

Na joke o. Make una nor kill me. grin
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by DryMouth: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
You are my switii, lori iro!
You are my shokoletii, lori iro!
You are my bisiciti, lori iro!!

Sorry okay, lori iro!!!

Oti po repete, oti po repete!

3 Likes

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Varidan: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
If her mom is 40 and her 22 and the mom still acted this way at the slightest of opportunity to mess up, doesn't it confirm what she's always been like when she met her dad?

Na that man I sorry for. He would think she has changed meanwhile mama is still the bureau de change she was at 18.

1 Like

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by FreeSpirited: 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Your mom dint want you to enjoy the preeq alone
....it happens alot, just that in your own case your mom got pregnant and the secret came out...blame your mom for carrying herself to seduce a man who has been deprived of sex for the past 9months of pregnancy.....
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by pansophist(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
They should abort the child, and you should lock up. This is a perfect example of "not drying your dirty pant outside". What would it profit you if everyone knows about this dirty act?

I'm not saying a breach of your trust hasn't happened, or that you should even forgive, should stay in the marriage, or make peace with them (although advisable), but let the case die, since it's a shameful episode for any family to go through, it's about picking the lesser poison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Robertgreene1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
interesting ..
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by angelfallz(m): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
I agree with your other opinions but I dont support abortion. Why kill an innocent baby?

pansophist:
They should abort the child, and you should lock up. This is a perfect example of "not drying your dirty pant outside". What would it profit you if everyone knows about this dirty act?

I'm not saying a breach of your trust hasn't happened, or that you should even forgive, should stay in the marriage, or make peace with them (although advisable), but let the case die, since it's a shameful episode for any family to go through, it's about picking the lesser poison.

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by emprorfk(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
[quote author=HopeVictor post=98973680]Allow her to abort the baby na..the mistake has happened the only solution is abortion.no need for your dad to know but next time make she no come for omugwo..

what is now the fate of the marriage... still continue or walk away..
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by emprorfk(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
angelfallz:
I agree with your other opinions but I dont support abortion. Why kill an innocent baby?

Hmmm....so they should leave d pregnancy...how will she tell her daughter father at home...dont forget that she came to her daughter house to help her take care of baby....now she is pregnant for her daughter husband.... how is she goong to explain dis....
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by emprorfk(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
pharmagba:
It depends
If you are like me,
tell your father
She must not abort the child will be the only condition for forgiveness

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by pharmagba: 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
emprorfk:

Continue if you still have faith in your man.

Sincerely I wouldn't advise you continue he has got no self control, what manner of seduction
or bewitching could have made him loose all restrain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me (photos) / What Is Stopping You From Getting Married / He Refuses To Work But Wants To Marry Me- Woman Regrets 5yr Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.