Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. (2885 Views)

Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by angelfallz(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
emprorfk:

Hmmm....so they should leave d pregnancy...how will she tell her daughter father at home...dont forget that she came to her daughter house to help her take care of baby....now she is pregnant for her daughter husband.... how is she goong to explain dis....

I don't know how she would explain it. But it is wrong to kill the innocent baby.
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Angelacruz: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
pele
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by emprorfk(m): 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
very simple...

keep it to yourself...
dont tell anyone but only God and ur pastor or Alfa...

your mother will always be your mother....forgive and forget...

the marriage is still new and is bless with a baby already.
.... you can walk away if u dont want the baby to have fatherly care...
.....stay to works tins out...give it another chance..you are too young to be living a single mothers life....

Loneliness kills more that covid19....

and if you decide to start over with another person...do u know wat he is capable of doing....

this is your battles...is either you run away from it or fight it and win...

thank God .....dey have already conclude on abortion.....

the choice is yours... actually der is no new tins under the heaven again....
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by emprorfk(m): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Brian47:
Guy you need to tell your dad.

And if you can survive on your own, I suggest you divorce.
Your dad needs to know.

Mehn this is deep...I will answer this like if I was in the shoes..

The thing is,I will just forgive them both even thou it hard..
But the closeness between I and my mom cant be again,I and my husband will file a divorce...

About my mom pregnancy the choice is hers ..
If she want to and if she doesn't want to her choice...

But I will make sure am far away from both of them...
Cause it a wound that can never heal
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by emprorfk(m): 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
Miner13:
ask deborah damilola she posted this here nov.2020

give me her number
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by obonujoker(m): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
HopeVictor:

Do you want the family to scatter?

The mom should have thought of that earlier
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Oluwaleinad14(m): 12:10am On Feb 12, 2021
Zzor:
Some men's penis will rise to anything even mad women are been impregnated by sane men,some even do animals, it is well

Same way many of you open yah legs wide without thinking twice of what the outcome of your action may cause
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Queenslander(f): 12:16am On Feb 12, 2021
Are you for real? shocked shocked shocked.. abomination,. Alu!! cry
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Shokoloko(f): 1:38am On Feb 12, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Your soul is the one wandering in darkness.......put yourself in the position of that lady....."your mom is pregnant for your husband, your mom asked for forgiveness, won't you forgive her......so you would rather let your mom be a laughing stock in society......ogbeni the Bible you're reading..you don't even understand it all

In all the earth, there is no excuse to kill a person that never attacked you. We are talking about spilling blood here.
What is the difference between this mother and boko haram that cuts people into pieces.

Do people die of "laughing stock"? - you'd kill someone because you do not want people to laugh at you, to mock you?
You'd kill a child to save face in a marriage that you did not honour in the first place, ?? shocked so that she will do it again?
Do you have a child? Is mockery enough reason for someone to want to kill your child?

This is for the OP:
Your mother and husband will never stop. They will only be more careful.
You will learn to live with the extra relationship or you will let him go.

If you decide to stay please answer this question:
Since the issue here is lack of self-control from both parties: if your mother will leave and if the man remains, and you eventually have a girl child, how do you protect your girl-child from your husband? How will you protect your maid from your husband? (remember the issue is self-control)

Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by tchidi066(f): 3:02am On Feb 12, 2021
I doubt the authenticity of this story but if it is true, then get that excuse of a man castrated!
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by femi4: 6:10am On Feb 12, 2021
Zzor:
Some men's penis will rise to anything even mad women are been impregnated by sane men,some even do animals, it is well
The penis has mind of his own
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by emprorfk(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2021
tchidi066:
I doubt the authenticity of this story but if it is true, then get that excuse of a man castrated!

why is only the man at fault here...what about the mother.... since is not a rape..what judgment will you give the woman also..
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by emprorfk(m): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2021
Shokoloko:

In all the earth, there is no excuse to kill a person that never attacked you. We are talking about spilling blood here.
What is the difference between this mother and boko haram that cuts people into pieces.

Do people die of "laughing stock"? - you'd kill someone because you do not want people to laugh at you, to mock you?
You'd kill a child to save face in a marriage that you did not honour in the first place, ?? shocked so that she will do it again?
Do you have a child? Is mockery enough reason for someone to want to kill your child?

This is for the OP:
Your mother and husband will never stop. They will only be more careful.
You will learn to live with the extra relationship or you will let him go.

If you decide to stay please answer this question:
Since the issue here is lack of self-control from both parties: if your mother will leave and if the man remains, and you eventually have a girl child, how do you protect your girl-child from your husband? How will you protect your maid from your husband? (remember the issue is self-control)

if she leave the pregnancy..How will she explain it to her husband(her daughter father)..what will the people be saying..
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by emprorfk(m): 8:03am On Feb 12, 2021
there's some sins that you intentionally commit in other to avoid more catastrophic occurrence or suicide attempt...the pregnant is still young....she abort....they keep it as a secret...the wife walk away as if nothing happen...the woman ask for God forgiveness because she just murder...and the husband marry abother person..
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by pointblank247(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2021
Somethings did not add up.
If your mother was pregnant for your husband, how could she allow you to take her to lab for pregnancy test. She will do that secretly with the help of your husband codedly that was not her first pregnancy abi ? Yes she had you nasty.
Well I'm just expressing my random thought
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by mechanics(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hmmmm, you need to speak up before it back fires, hiding it now is not the best, your husband didn't do well at all.
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by emprorfk(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
mechanics:
Hmmmm, you need to speak up before it back fires, hiding it now is not the best, your husband didn't do well at all.

some words are best when silence..
some truth are best when not spoken..
some secret and best hidden because of what it will destroy later...
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by mechanics(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2021
emprorfk:

some words are best when silence..
some truth are best when not spoken..
some secret and best hidden because of what it will destroy later...
According to you, remember, no secret is hidden on the surface of the earth, the truth will surely be revealed once she decides to keep it to herself.
Re: Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2021
B4 I Give My Comment. Is D Story Urs Or Someone Else?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Garri Should Be Included In First Aid Box": Man Serving In US Army Drinks Garri / Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: / I Am About To Tie Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.