Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys (5439 Views)

Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by talk2hb1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

There's nothing wrong with sex discussions. There's something very wrong if the only thing you ever seem to talk about is sex tho
What if that's his area of speciality,
Personally, I could talk about technologies all day long, am I dumb if I can't contribute to football conversation or politics?
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hmm guy don fuccc. K this one on the table, table fuccc. K dey pain girls.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by LadyTiannah2: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
talk2hb1:

What if that's his area of speciality,
Personally, I could talk about technologies all day long, am I dumb if I can't contribute to football conversation or politics?
No you're not dumb. Just boring.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by Bennysam: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
LadyTianna:
Hey. Normally I don't create threads to bash guys but today I'm repulsed by some of the comments and threads made by guys here.

Ladies, ever gone on a date with a guy and realized how foolish and dumb he is? Please come and share the experience with us smiley

Most of them have very limited vocabulary. You'll say a sentence and they'll be staring at you in a very confused manner until you dumb down the words for them to understand. The only topic they seem well versed in is sex. Truly pathetic. Don't even get me started on how almost all of them have resorted to fraudulent and evil practices in order to make money. Many of them have damaged their brains with hard drugs to the extent that they can barely make coherent sentences. All the good men are dead or old sadly. Unfortunately due to societal stigma attached to unmarried women, many of us will have to tie ourselves to these useless fellows till death do us part cry
Inside life , do you expect to see educated people under bridge?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by freeman5050: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
LadyTianna:
Hey. Normally I don't create threads to bash guys but today I'm repulsed by some of the comments and threads made by guys here.

Ladies, ever gone on a date with a guy and realized how foolish and dumb he is? Please come and share the experience with us smiley

Most of them have very limited vocabulary. You'll say a sentence and they'll be staring at you in a very confused manner until you dumb down the words for them to understand. The only topic they seem well versed in is sex. Truly pathetic. Don't even get me started on how almost all of them have resorted to fraudulent and evil practices in order to make money. Many of them have damaged their brains with hard drugs to the extent that they can barely make coherent sentences. All the good men are dead or old sadly. Unfortunately due to societal stigma attached to unmarried women, many of us will have to tie ourselves to these useless fellows till death do us part cry

Have you seen why most time I don't take people's post serious.
First of all....
Yes, good and fine that some guys these days take more of hard drugs but that does not stop you from respecting some other responsible men out there.

Why will you come here to generalize it and call all men are useless while on January 12th 2021, by 9:45pm. You posted where you were begging Nairalands to help you advice you over your biy friend that dumped you.
After reading your current post, I found out you posted this thread out of frustration, complain, bitterness, loneliness and above all disappointment in your boy friend who dumped you.
My dear we all know that this generation are becoming so engaged with hard drugs but never you come online to abuse men just because you have been dumped by one.
Check your character too, no one is perfect

Move one side nowwwww

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by Shokoloko(f): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Birds of the same feather flock together.

Smart girls HARDLY have experiences with DUMB guys.

Water naturally finds its level.

BOY or GIRL, if you have ever been with anyone you consider DUMB, go and look for wisdom for yourself because LIKE attracts LIKE.

Dumb people can try to comment on smart posts and also try to engage smart people, I am not saying it doesn't happen. But you don't give them the opportunity, so you cannot have experienced them if you are really smart

Even on this forum, as we gist. For me to respond to anyone a second time, I will go to the person's profile to check out previous posts, to know if the person is worth a second response

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by Poseidon000: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Last time I checked, the word "vocabulary" means a collection of words a person knows. Yes, I said they have limited vocabulary and they won't understand when you speak to them about certain things cos they don't know that many words. I never mentioned spoken English Mr professor. I was referring to their knowledge of words, get it?

Hmmm...if you must equivocate when engaging me, you should, at least, be dexterous at it.

What you said is just semantics: saying the same thing but in a different way, just like variations of the same theme.
You posited that they have limited vocab in a way that mean intellectual deficiency(dumb).
Which is to unequivocally say that; the inability to know lot of word is tantamount to being dumb, and the vocab you're referring to is of English language. So, how are you saying something different from meaning that English proficiency(vocabulary to be precise) is directly proportional to intelligence.

BTW, just so you know; ln western English countries, they're illiterates who have huge array of words in their vocab and speak so well in a way that will turn an educated African red with envy, but can't do simple thing such as read and write, and are as dumb as fück.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by talk2hb1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

No you're not dumb. Just boring.
grin grin grin you already have definition for us all
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by SILENTandSMART2: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nonexistent:
But that didn't stop you from eating his money and requesting transport fare that day. Nigerian girls are useless.

Werey think say nah every girls poor cheesy

Hahahaha grin

All this local people sha , you gonna be using local mentality to think cheesy, me i get money more than enough to take care of myself

Have a nice day sir smiley
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha grin

All this local people sha , you gonna be using local mentality to think cheesy, me i get money more than enough to take care of myself

Are you married?
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Shokoloko:
Birds of the same feather flock together.

Smart girls HARDLY have experiences with DUMB guys.

Water naturally finds its level.

BOY or GIRL, if you have ever been with anyone you consider DUMB, go and look for wisdom for yourself because LIKE attracts LIKE.

Dumb people can try to comment on smart posts and also try to engage smart people, I am not saying it doesn't happen. But you don't give them the opportunity, so you cannot have experienced them if you are really smart

Even on this forum, as we gist. For me to respond to anyone a second time, I will go to the person's profile to check out previous posts, to know if the person is worth a second response
This right here just sum up everything for our not too intelligent Op.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by ayusco85(m): 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
LadyTianna:

Where do u meet these type of men? Maybe u should change Ur cycle
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by ayusco85(m): 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Share yours! undecided undecided

This Bea have never jam me. cheesy cheesy cheesy You are talking about English right? cheesy cheesy obviously I don't have any clue on sex since am not married but if you have come in contact with the kind of my personality, you will understand that English is one frivolous thing to ascertain a guy's prowess ability completely.

I know English is one way to be able to know how smart a dude is but you can't neglate his logical ability at any given time, that one too should be considered.

They are other trait guys need to exhibit when it comes to ladies so that the topic this Bea is creating Wont be necessary. cheesy cheesy

Thanks!!

In your bid to defend the honour of men, you did more damages to our already bruised ego. Pls Next time just keep mute, don't say anything
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by ayusco85(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Oh please. Where in my post did I mention that spoken English is a yardstick for measuring intelligence? I said most of y'all don't know how to hold conversations or have things to talk about outside sex. And how come you conveniently ignored all the other points I made? Defend your people na

I asked, where do u meet such kind of men? How were they able to convince u to go on a date? Pls indulge me
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by ayusco85(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
fattprince:

So you mean I should leave my fellow men and support a woman. No that's suicidal I can't do that. And I didn't know you were trying to react to some things. I just wanted you to know that not having a good vocabulary doesn't make you dumb. Moreover I rate communication higher than than vocabulary. So even if you don't speak good English or very little English but you can put the little words and gestures together to pass a message and I understand then I would never think you are dumb.

It seems u didn't read her post.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by Craig24: 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
After calling us dumb, you'll still place advert here on nairaland seeking for a God fearing dumb man to enslave with your pussy power ABI?

Thunder fire you there!
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by EvolvedPisces(m): 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
LadyTianna:

useless and worthless hole.. They might have even used you for rituals... Akwuna
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha grin

Yea right, just like Toke Makinwa and co get more than enough to take care of themselves too. undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by Dreyton36: 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
You sound very unintelligent

I'm very sure you thought you're making sense, you rant like someone who have been fvcked by too many different men
Sorry my sister

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 12:25am On Feb 14, 2021
B cus d app is a faceless app anybody can jst cum nd insult anybody as dem like abiii?
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by LadyTiannah2: 2:57am On Feb 14, 2021
Lol painment for all of them. You can call women stupid but once we call you stupid as well you start foaming at the mouth. Worthless men. Hahaha
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by pointblank247(m): 3:54am On Feb 14, 2021
I truly found this funny but it's a Valentine's Day so I will let it slide,
I truly can feel your pain.
Guys, some one should show some love to this girl that attracts and have only gone out with "dumb " guys.
It's not fair,
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by gregyboy(m): 4:06am On Feb 14, 2021
johnkey:
all i see on nairaland are dumb frustrated evening newspapers. las las all of them go collect val diick tommorow. who takes these hoes serious anyway?all i see on nairaland are dumb frustrated evening newspapers. las las all of them go collect val diick tommorow. who takes these hoes serious anyway?

Valentine dick after dem don chop your money and pleasure

What is the essence of alpha male again
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by gozzlin: 5:08am On Feb 14, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Share yours! undecided undecided

This Bea have never jam me. cheesy cheesy cheesy You are talking about English right? cheesy cheesy obviously I don't have any clue on sex since am not married but if you have come in contact with the kind of my personality, you will understand that English is one frivolous thing to ascertain a guy's prowess ability completely.

I know English is one way to be able to know how smart a dude is but you can't neglate his logical ability at any given time, that one too should be considered.

They are other trait guys need to exhibit when it comes to ladies so that the topic this Bea is creating Wont be necessary. cheesy cheesy

Thanks!!

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by 444croopy(m): 6:09am On Feb 14, 2021
How càn she explain formation of abstract nouns madam english....
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by Shormiey(m): 6:39am On Feb 14, 2021
LadyTianna:

I don't think you deserve my time or I rather say my reply but just keep this short one because you are too lousy for my liking. undecided

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:06am On Feb 14, 2021
JidennaJason:
No Valentine gift for this one... That's the major reason for the anger.

Please don't attack her.

grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:10am On Feb 14, 2021
parkervero:

Should spoken English be your yardstick to measure how intelligent a guy is?

Your case is like students in private secondary schools. All they know is blabbering English up and down. Give them word problem question to solve, you will see them all scoring 0, 1 or 2.
She just end up disgracing/embarrassing herself, no common sense at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:12am On Feb 14, 2021
johnkey:
now i can see why your boyfriend left you in october, you're probably too dumb to put up with. guys are stupid yet you were missing one to the extent of creating a topic here for him. you deserve a bullet in your skull ode.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by blingxx(m): 7:15am On Feb 14, 2021
LadyTianna:

this is because you are only attracted to good looking yahooboys not intelligent guys ,some girls are dumber sha ,what about those girls you will text like 100words just to get replies like "OK,k,aiit" na those one's that will reply you with emoji I hate pass undecided

tbh we have alot of dumb girls than smart guys

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by Drizzy5001(m): 7:48am On Feb 14, 2021
Them don break this one heart, she come here dey wail, dey find who she go transfer aggression to... Nwokem go and sit down undecided

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys by SILENTandSMART2: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Are you married?

Lol grin

Are you willing to marry me ni ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose / Inter-tribal Marriages: What's Your Take? / Top Four Advantages Of Dating A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.