Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. (4770 Views)

“is Jesus Christ God?” / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

You no get sense. Wasn't the land given to the tribe of Judah also called Judah?

Please he's on hard substance, because i told him i was a Muslim yet he's still talking about Christianity as if my religion from birth the atheists has given him what will help him in his life! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Where did you get that from?

2 Samuel 2:2-4
[2]David’s two wives were Ahinoam from Jezreel and Abigail, the widow of Nabal from Carmel. So David and his wives
[3]and his men and their families all moved to Judah, and they settled in the villages near Hebron.
[4]Then the men of Judah came to David and anointed him king over the people of Judah.When David heard that the men of Jabesh-gilead had buried Saul,

Use your sense baba.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

2 Samuel 2:2-4
[2]David’s two wives were Ahinoam from Jezreel and Abigail, the widow of Nabal from Carmel. So David and his wives
[3]and his men and their families all moved to Judah, and they settled in the villages near Hebron.
[4]Then the men of Judah came to David and anointed him king over the people of Judah.When David heard that the men of Jabesh-gilead had buried Saul,

Use your sense baba.

Kindly read too.. which region was the capital centered?
Learn!
Keep quoting the Torah grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please he's on hard substance, because i told him i was a Muslim yet he's still talking about Christianity as if my religion from birth the atheists has given him what will help him in his life! cheesy

So aren’t you indoctrinated from birth? Do you know what indoctrination means? grin
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Kindly read too.. which region was the capital centered?
Learn!
Keep quoting the Torah grin

Open ya eyes well na.
The kingdom of Judah was centered in Judea (Latin name for Judah) and Jerusalem was the capital of Judea.
Judea is where the people of the kingdom of Judah habitate.
Is that different from the quote i did from the book of Samuel?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Open ya eyes well na.
The kingdom of Judah was centered in Judea (Latin name for Judah) and Jerusalem was the capital of Judea.

Which region is Jerusalem?
Read, it’s simple

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Open ya eyes well na.

Read and learn about the Judah kingdom. You’ve been exposed again

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Open ya eyes well na.

Exposed wink

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
The term “Jewish” is derived from Judea, the district including Jerusalem

If this your statement is true, how come you refer to all Israelites as Jews?
How is Moses a levite a Jew?
Did other tribes of Israel come from Judea?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=cornelboy post=110985156][/quote]

You’ve agreed that tribe of judea is different from kingdom of Judah right?
Exposed.
I’m out grin
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Exposed wink
Expose what?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Exposed.
I’m out grin

Where and when?
You de smoke weed?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

You’ve agreed that Solomon is Jew?
You’ve been Exposed.
I’m out grin grin
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Where and when?
You de smoke weed?

You suffer amnesia?
You’ve been exposed grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
You attached a picture yourself that says Judea is Latin name for Judah so are you now insane?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Where and when?
You de smoke weed?
So why did you run away from it and start another one? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:
You attached a picture yourself that says Judea is Latin name for Judah so are you now insane?

Is that the only thing you read, don’t be obtuse.. they clearly define what the tribe and kingdom is. Judea tribe is not Judah kingdom.
Did they say judea tribe is judea kingdom.. read everything and understand. Nawa oo

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

So why did you run away from it and start another one? cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

So you’ve agreed that you’ve been exposed on Solomon? cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

You said Jews originated from Judah right?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Is that the only thing you read, don’t be obtuse.. they clearly define what the tribe and kingdom is. Judea tribe is not Judah kingdom.
Did they say judea tribe is judea kingdom.. read everything and understand. Nawa oo

Judah and Judea get difference open your eye well na

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Judah and Judea get difference open your eye well na
They were talking of tribe of Judah here.
Why don’t you google “tribe of Judah” and “kingdom of judah”
Don’t deceive yourself cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

They were talking of tribe of Judah here.
Why don’t you google “tribe of Judah” and “kingdom of judah”
Don’t deceive yourself cheesy

Sorry i need to go and play PUBG mobile. It's better than arguing with a brainless robot like you.

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Sorry i need to go and play PUBG mobile. It's better than arguing with a brainless robot like you.

You can see your answer yourself. Kingdom of judea is different from tribe of Judah. It’s glaring and you are intentionally missing it.. keep deceiving yourself

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Don’t deceive yourself.. grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

You said Jews originated from Judah right?

Your claim:

My response:
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Your claim:

My response:

Amnesia is it? cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Expose what?

Your lies.

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Don’t deceive yourself.. grin

Thanks cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Your lies.

Why didn't you answer any of my questions so that i won't expose your lies?

Show everyone where i lied cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Thanks cheesy cheesy

Haha, another one exposed.

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
By it's PUBG mobile time smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Reasons You Need Jesus / Woman Knocks Down Pope At Christmas Mass / Bomb Blast Scene At Cocin Hqters Church,jos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.