Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. (4755 Views)

“is Jesus Christ God?” / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
It's just a pity that you're worried yet you're not interested in God's word you just want to misconstrue everything to justify the atheism in your heart.

Abraham had two sons.
Ishmael and Isaac

Isaac had two sons.
Esau and Jacob

Jacob had twelve sons out of which Judah and Benjamin happens to be the fourth and last sons respectively.

It was after only these two tribes produced the first and second Israelite Kings Saul and David that the remaining ten tribes abandoned them so they remained in Judea and were called "JEWS" so in what way can Moses who lived thousand if years before the birth of the Jewish nation could be a Jew? cheesy

Moses is Levites right? cheesy
Rather an atheist , than believe one of the gods in Israel grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bro MaxinDhouse he's confused.
Just like some Nigerians would call seasoning cubes generally "Maggi" whereas Maggi is just a brand among seasoning cubes is the same way he thought every person in Israel was/is a Jew cheesy

I learnt a lot from your posts smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:08am On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Just like some Nigerians would call seasoning cubes generally "Maggi" whereas Maggi is just a brand among seasoning cubes is the same way he thought every person in Israel was/is a Jew cheesy
Thanks brother, you got the fitting illustration.
He is confused like other atheists as usual, when they come in contact with a believer who gives them viable reasons for faith they felt challenged and instead of humbly requesting for sound proofs on how faith works they are provoked. I found out he has learned few things but since it's pride that led them into atheism he is feeling really bitter that a so called believer has insulted his intelligence. smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 7:08am On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

So is seasonings cubes not Maggi? And is maggi not seasoning cubes.is everyone in isreal hebrew? This are just semantics. Who are the Hebrew? Who are the Levites? Who are the people that ended up been in a Jew? cheesy
why don’t you say biscuit is seasoning cubes? You yourself have found their common ground now.
So tell me which tribe is Moses ? Hebrew? Levites? Jew? Egypt?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 7:10am On Mar 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks brother, you got the fitting illustration.
He is confused like other atheists as usual, when they come in contact with a believer who gives them viable reasons for faith they felt challenged and instead of humbly requesting for sound proofs on how faith works they are provoked. I found out he has learned few things but since it's pride that led them into atheism he is feeling really bitter that a so called believer has insulted his intelligence. smiley

All this worshippers of Christian god, better go and meet the Judaist god, the one that gave Moses TORAH. You are yet to learn the meaning of Torah because you know your Bible copied from it. You said god lands was occupied by demons, god condemned isreal, all because you didn’t like that Judaist rules and have been ruling Israel. Your first 5 book of the Bible where did you copy it? From Judaism.. where did Christianity originate from? Judaism..
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 9:56am On Mar 12, 2022
Don't ask me foolish questions bro.
There are lot of seasoning cube brands out there, Gino, Mr chef, Maggi etc.

Of course the Israelites are Hebrews, Hebrew was their language in the time of Moses.

The two tribes Benjamin and Judah ended up being Jews.
You have little knowledge of the bible bro.

There was a time David was king over just Judah and Benjamin, later the rest of Israel came to him and he became their King.

The Kingdom was later split after Solomon's reign over Israel.
The Jews were strictly those that worship God in Jerusalem.

[b]John 4:12,19-25
[12]And besides, do you think you’re greater than our ancestor Jacob, who gave us this well? How can you offer better water than he and his sons and his animals enjoyed?”
[19]“Sir,” the woman said, “you must be a prophet.
[20]So tell me, why is it that you Jews insist that Jerusalem is the only place of worship, while we Samaritans claim it is here at Mount Gerizim, where our ancestors worshiped?”
[21]Jesus replied, “Believe me, dear woman, the time is coming when it will no longer matter whether you worship the Father on this mountain or in Jerusalem.
[22]You Samaritans know very little about the one you worship, while we Jews know all about him, for salvation comes through the Jews.
[23]But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way.
[24]For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.”
[25]The woman said, “I know the Messiah is coming—the one who is called Christ. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”[/b]

Moses was from the tribe of Levi, every person in Israel then was a Hebrew. There was no separation between Israel, so nothing like Jews. They were one Israel.
Egypt? cheesy
Maynman:

So is seasonings cubes not Maggi? And is maggi not seasoning cubes.is everyone in isreal hebrew? This are just semantics. Who are the Hebrew? Who are the Levites? Who are the people that ended up been in a Jew? cheesy
why don’t you say biscuit is seasoning cubes? You yourself have found their common ground now.
So tell me which tribe is Moses ? Hebrew? Levites? Jew? Egypt?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Of course the Israelites are Hebrews, Hebrew was their language in the time of Moses.

There was a time David was king over just Judah and Benjamin, later the rest of Israel came to him and he became their King.

[12]And besides, do you think you’re greater than our ancestor Jacob, who gave us this well? How can you offer better water than he and his sons and his animals enjoyed?”
[20]So tell me, why is it that you Jews insist that Jerusalem is the only place of worship, while we Samaritans claim it is here at Mount Gerizim, where our ancestors worshiped?”
[21]Jesus replied, “Believe me, dear woman, the time is coming when it will no longer matter whether you worship the Father on this mountain or in Jerusalem.
[22]You Samaritans know very little about the one you worship, while we Jews know all about him, for salvation comes through the Jews.
[23]But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way.
[24]For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.”
[25]The woman said, “I know the Messiah is coming—the one who is called Christ. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”[/b]

Moses was from the tribe of Levi, every person in Israel then was a Hebrew. There was no separation between Israel, so nothing like Jews. They were one Israel.
Egypt? cheesy
Is maggi not seasoning cubes? Is knorr not seasoning cubes? Moses was from the same family lines that were eventually recognized as the Jews. Where do Jews originate from? Where do Levites ordinates from? who is an hebrew? And you are still quoting verses from Torah meant for the Jews.

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Egypt? cheesy

Keep on lying that Moses is not Jew(Hebrew) who are the Levites? Where are they now?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Keep on lying that Moses is not Jew(Hebrew) who are the Levites? Where are they now?

Your Google could say "Hebrew root" but certainly not Jewish root.

Give me any verse in your Torah that mentioned anything like Jews or Judaism grin

All Jews were Hebrews but not all Hebrews were Jews.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Give me any verse in your Torah that mentioned anything like Jews or Judaism grin

The Torah is the first 5 book of the Bible do you know that?
What about Levites, are Levites Hebrew or Jews?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

He's in serious pains now after noticing how the atheists have scammed him thinking they have figured out everything.
So now he wants to assure himself that his ATHEISM is the best school of thought! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He's in serious pains now after noticing how the atheists have scammed him thinking they have figured out everything.
So now he wants to assure himself that his ATHEISM is the best school of thought! cheesy

The Christian god scammed you pagan. he is inferior to the Judaist god that was why he copied his writings

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
If if and if
Maynman:

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:
If if and if

Liar.
This is what I said “The Torah is the first 5 book of the Bible do you know that?”
Point out the “if if if”
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Where did you get that, is that Quora?
The person was given his opinion, you can't force it on anyone here.
The Torah you have been shouting about is a prove that Moses wasn't a Jew.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lol what about the picture you attached cheesy
Maynman:

Liar.
This is what I said “The Torah is the first 5 book of the Bible do you know that?”
Point out the “if if if”
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

[/b]The Torah you have been shouting about is a prove that Moses wasn't a Jew[b].

Really?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:
Lol what about the picture you attached cheesy

What’s the “if if if” say it out now. grin
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

The Torah you have been shouting about is a prove that Moses wasn't a Jew.

Learn

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

What’s the “if if if” say it out now. grin
If you can't see it, then forget about it. You attached it na to your post
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

If you can't see it, then forget about it. You attached it na to your post

Yes I can’t see it, if it’s incorrect I’m sure you’d have pounced on it. Moses is a Levites right but not a Jew? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Learn

Why did the nation of Israel at some times had two ruling kings?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Why did the nation of Israel at some times had two ruling kings?

It’s written inside the Torah, the Torah is for Judaism, Jesus was a Judaist. Torah is the first 5 books of the Bible. Bible literally means collection of books, why did you add the Torah to the collection of books for Christian which was meant for Judaism?
When was the Bible complied? After Jesus death. When Jesus was alive he used the Torah and was a Judaist.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Yes I can’t see it, if it’s incorrect I’m sure you’d have pounced on it. Moses is a Levites right but not a Jew? cheesy

You no get eyes, no be you post am?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

You no get eyes, no be you post am?

It was you that pointed “if if if” if it’s something tangible you’d have brought it up since. Just whining, if it’s incorrect say it.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

It was you that pointed “if if if” if it’s something tangible you’d have brought it up since. Just whining, if it’s incorrect say it.
Let me help you cos it seems your partially blind.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

On this your very post I'm quoting you attached a picture that says:
Depends on what you meant by Jews
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

On this your very post I'm quoting you attached a picture that says:
Depends on what you meant by Jews

So is it correct or not? are the Jews not part of the 12 tribes?
Who are the Jews according to you and give me references.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

There's no certainty in what the person you quoted said.
He was like Moses could only be considered a Jew is all the tribes are Jews.
Use your common sense cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

First tell me why the nation of Israel had two ruling kings after Solomon's reign?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

There's no certainty in what the person you quoted said.
He was like Moses could only be considered a Jew is all the tribes are Jews.
Use your common sense cheesy
Use that sense to tell me who are Jews and where do they originate from, who are their ancestors show me with references of your certainty. Get that brain working wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

First tell me why the nation of Israel had two ruling kings after Solomon's reign?

Do you know what Torah is? It is written inside the Torah, the Torah is for Judaism,Solomon was a Jew, he was a Judaist. Jesus was a Jew he was a Judaist. Torah is the first 5 books of the Bible. Bible literally means collection of books, why did you add the Torah to the collection of books for Christians which was meant for Judaism?
When was the Bible complied? After Jesus death. When Jesus was alive he used the Torah and was a Judaist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Salvation Is Of The Jews. / Forum Strictly! For Jehovah's Witnesses!!! / Harvest Of Praise @ Full Life Christian Center, Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.