Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. (4757 Views)

“is Jesus Christ God?” / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

First tell me why the nation of Israel had two ruling kings after Solomon's reign?

Solomon himself was a Jew. cheesy
Your master Jesus was a Jew that used Torah when he was alive. Who are these false Christians then? All your masters practiced Judaism.

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Solomon himself was a Jew. cheesy
Your master Jesus was a Jew that used Torah when he was alive. Who are these false Christians then? All your masters practiced Judaism.
Sure Jesus was a Jew. Solomon wasn't a jew cos Israel was one when he was King.

Why did the nation of Israel have to ruling kings at a time after Solomon's reign?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Why did the nation of Israel have to ruling kings at a time after Solomon's reign?

Lies, Solomon is a jew, show me proof of your certainty.. Solomon was the son of King David and had a Jewish mother was from the tribe of Yehudah and the king of Yehudah. What do you understand by “jews”?
Jesus was not only a Jew he worshipped the Jew god, he was a Judaist.
You want to know stories on Solomon go and read the Jewish Torah , It is written inside the Torah, the Torah is for Judaism,Solomon was a Jew, he was a Judaist. Jesus was a Jew he was a Judaist. Torah is the first 5 books of the Bible. Bible literally means collection of books, why did you add the Torah to the collection of books for Christians which was meant for Judaism?
When was the Bible complied? After Jesus death. When Jesus was alive he used the Torah and was a Judaist.

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Parents, King David and BatSheba, born to the Israelite Tribe of Judah, in Jerusalem, the Capital of Israel.

The term “Jewish” is derived from Judea, the district including Jerusalem. Liar!!!!

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

He wants to argue with the OP over the topic that's why i left the thread so they can have the time to sought things out between them.
He feels you're in support of what the OP says about Jesus! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He wants to argue with the OP over the topic that's why i left the thread so they can have the time to sought things out between them.
He feels you're in support of what the OP says about Jesus! cheesy

Solomon is a Jew? What do you understand as a Jew?
Solomon was the son of King David and had a Jewish mother was from the tribe of Yehudah and the king of Yehudah.

Parents, King David and BatSheba, born to the Israelite Tribe of Judah, in Jerusalem, the Capital of Israel.
The term “Jewish” is derived from Judea, the district including Jerusalem. Liar!!!!

All your lies have been busted, Jesus commissioned Christianity abi? grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

MaxinDhouse this is actually interesting cheesy
But I'm busy right now I'll respond to your post in the evening smiley
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

MaxinDhouse this is actually interesting cheesy
But I'm busy right now I'll respond to your post in the evening smiley

Exactly with references that are “certain” , who is Solomon dad and mom, where do They come from. I’ll be waiting wink

Solomon was the son of King David and had a Jewish mother was from the tribe of Yehudah and the king of Yehudah.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by kingyakos: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Image123:
God the Creator is always interested in man having a better relationship with Him. Every man is related to God by creation.

Gen_2:7  And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

This breathe of God is what makes all men of/from God. This is why our spirits return/report back to Him when we die, according to the Bible.

Ecc_12:7  Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

When man's spirit returns to God, God will separate them. Those that had a personal and deeper relationship with Him have everlasting life. Those that do not have a personal relationship with Him have everlasting condemnation.
Little wonder there is need to have a personal and deeper relationship with God. Having a personal relationship with God has been made very simple by Jesus Christ. All you need to do is believe. Pray saying "Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. I believe that you died and rose on the third day. I surrender my life to you. Be my Lord and my Saviour. I repent and I ask you take take control of my soul and my life. Thank you for saving me. Amen."

Any prayer similar to this is fine enough to birth you into a personal relationship with God. The deeper you grow in knowing God, the better. i must emphasize that doctrine does not save you or take you to heaven. The simple thing i explained above helps with that. However, doctrines help you to know more about God. Correct doctrine helps you know God more correctly and saves you a lot of headaches and obstacles. It is possible for even God's children to perish for lack of knowledge. Secondly and among other things, correct doctrine will help you steer clear of doctrines of devils. When you know genuine currency, it is easier for you to spot fake currency. If you do not know how the currency in Brazil looks like for instance, you may be fooled more easily than one who knows and has spent Brazilian real.

This thread mainly emphasizes the Bible truths about Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit being God and yet one. It is a mystery. Because it is a mystery, it is not a big criteria. Meaning, you don't have to know it to be saved. You might be saved and not know, until the Word of God is properly expounded and shown to you. This is why God gave the church teachers of His Word. It is why christians go through discipling.

Mat 28:19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 
Mat 28:20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. 

When you begin a personal relationship with God, you beginning to know God and more about Him. You cannot know everything, else you would be omniscient. So keep it in mind that you do not know everything about God. You grow in the knowledge of God as the Bible says. In the Bible, there are some things that are deeper than the other, there are some that are great mysteries. However and thankfully, these are not the things that make you saved or start a personal walk with God.

Eph_5:32  This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Col_2:2  That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

The Bible talks about the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ. You need to humbly acknowledge it, because God gives grace and understanding to the humble. One of such mysteries is that God is One and yet three persons. The simplest way to see this is by faith, the believe and see principle. Another way is by revelation, mystery can be revealed. Another way is diligent study of the Word of God with the help of the Spirit of God. i'll initially focus on Jesus Christ God the Son and then the Holy Ghost, God the Spirit. Then combine the two and take comments as it were.
I really appreciate your fine words about Christ how I wish people will know how beautiful it is to know Christ.
Pls let me also correct some point you made, there is nothing like everlasting condemnation cos Christ said those that believeth not shall perish and the word perish in that context is dead without ressurection on like I hear some pastors say eternal hell, and that a false word.
God alone is eternal and for something to be eternal it means God has to be in there and I ask how can God be in hell, it's impossible.
Though God works in simplicity but a simple prayer cannot save any man, there's a criteria that Christ laid for any man to be saved.
Christ said he that believe and baptize shall be saved
You said God is one yet three person, no God is not three person, that's the trinitarian doctrine of Roman Catholic brought in by emperor tyteria (pls correct me if I made a mistake by the spelling of that name).
God is one and operate in three office in position of Father Son and Holy Spirit.
When he revealed him self to the Israelites in the form of pillar of cloud by day and pillar of light by night, he was leading them, feeding them etc. That was Fatherhood, then he came as a son through Jesus and remember the prophesy Isaiah 9:6 (KJV) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Also John 1:1, 14 (KJV) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. Also John 1:1, 14 (KJV) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John 15:26 (KJV) But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Exactly with references that are “certain” , who is Solomon dad and mom, where do They come from. I’ll be waiting wink

Yeah you are right that Solomon's parents David and Bathsheba were from the tribe of Judah.

Pls answer these questions:
First do you know that after Saul, the first king of Israel death, Ishbosheth his son was made the King of Israel while the tribe of David, Judah remain loyal to David and made him king of Judah?

Do you know that it was after Ishbosheth death that David eventually ruled all over Israel?

Are you also aware that the kingdom was split again after Solomon's death and his son Heroboam ruled Judah while Jeroboam ruled Israel?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

[/b]Yeah you are right that Solomon's parents David and Bathsheba were from the tribe of Judah.[b]

Pls answer these questions:
First do you know that after Saul, the first king of Israel death, Ishbosheth his son was made the King of Israel while the tribe of David, Judah remain loyal to David and made him king of Judah?

Do you know that it was after Ishbosheth death that David eventually ruled all over Israel?

Are you also aware that the kingdom was split again after Solomon's death and his son Heroboam ruled Judah while Jeroboam ruled Israel?

Good, king David and bathesheba are from which PARTICULAR tribe? Judea
The word Jew was coined from which PARTICULAR tribe? Judea

The term “Jewish” is derived from Judea, the district including Jerusalem.
You just want to do semantics. Solomon is a Jew Keep quoting the Torah(first five book of the Bible) are you a Judaist?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Will you calm down and answer my questions?

I agree that David and Bathsheba were from the tribe of Judah and Solomon apparently was from Judah.

Though David, Solomon and the rest of the people of the tribe of Judah were not called Jews yet then, we could call them Jews too.

Pls I'm waiting for your answer to those questions
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Will you calm down and answer my questions?

[/b]I agree that David and Bathsheba were from the tribe of Judah and Solomon apparently was from Judah.[b]

Though David, Solomon and the rest of the people of the tribe of Judah were not called Jews yet then, we could call them Jews too.

Pls I'm waiting for your answer to those questions

You too calm down and tell me what Jew is and where they originate from who are their ancestors, I’ve been asking since. You’ve been exposed now you are picking “king of yehudah” was Solomon father not a king? From which particular tribe? Judea.
As you said in the bolded where, did “Jew” originate from? Kingdom of Judah. What else do you want?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
If "Jew" is specific to the people of Judah/Judea, how is Moses a Jew or did other tribes of Israel originate from Judea?

Maynman:

You too calm down and tell me what Jew is and where they originate from who are their ancestors, I’ve been asking since. You’ve been exposed now you are picking “king of yehudah.
As you said in the bolded where, did “Jew” originate from? Kingdom of Judah. What else do you want?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
[/quote][quote author=cornelboy post=110983279]If "Jew" is specific to the people of Judah/Judea, how is Moses a Jew or did other tribes of Israel originate from Judea?

Moses now not Solomon? grin
You said David was king of which tribe? What does that make his son, Solomon? cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:
If "Jew" is specific to the people of Judah/Judea, how is Moses a Jew or did other tribes of Israel originate from Judea?

Who are the Jews? Where did the Jew originate from? Who are their ancestors, why are you not answering me? cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Moses now not Solomon? grin
You said David was king of which tribe?
I have already agree that David and Solomon could be considered as Jew cos a Jew is someone from Judah/Judea as you have proved though they weren't called Jew then.

Now that you've clearly shown that "Jew" is specific to the people of the tribe of Judah/Judea, how was Moses a levite a Jew?

Did other tribes in Israel originate from Judah/Judea that's why you refer to all of them as Jews?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

I have already agree that David and Solomon could be considered as Jew cos a Jew is someone from Judah/Judea as you have proved though they weren't called Jew then.

Now that you've clearly shown that "Jew" is specific to the people of the tribe of Judah/Judea, how was Moses a levite a Jew?

Did other tribes in Israel originate from Judah/Judea that's why you refer to all of them as Jews?

You’ve been exposed.. I’m out. cheesy
Google is free, use it. wink
Ask “who are the Levites” “where do they originate from ”what’s the correlation between them and Jew” use that your “common sense” cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

I know you don’t understand the first 5 books of the Bible and I get you, the Torah was meant for Judaism and not Christianity. Find a Judaist to explain there book for you. cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Who are the Jews? Where did the Jew originate from? Who are their ancestors, why are you not answering me? cheesy
Judah
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

I know you don’t understand the first 5 books of the Bible and I get you, the Torah was meant for Judaism and not Christianity. Find a Judaist to explain there book for you. cheesy
Calm down and stop blabbering around let's take it one by one.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

You’ve been exposed.. I’m out. cheesy
Google is free, use it. wink
Ask “who are the Levites” “where do they originate from” what’s the correlation between them and Jew” use that your “common sense”

The twelve tribes formed Israel as a nation.
The levites are from the tribe of Levi while the Jews are from the tribe of Judah
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

The twelve tribes formed Israel as a nation.
The levites are from the tribe of Levi while the Jews are from the tribe of Judah

Tribe of Judah? Or kingdom of Judah? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Tribe of Judah? Or kingdom of Judah? cheesy

Your the dumbest person i have ever argued with.

Jacob had 12 sons the 12 tribes of Israel were name after them. Each tribe had their land in Israel.

Judah was part of Israel but later became a kingdom (together with the tribe Benjamin). So there were two kings ruling then. The other tribes formed a kingdom and their capital city was Samaria while Judah capital city was Jerusalem.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Jacob had 12 sons the 12 tribes of Israel were name after them. Each tribe had their land in Israel.

Judah was part of Israel but later became a kingdom on it own. So there were two kings ruling then. The other tribes formed a kingdom and their capital city was Samaria while Judah capital city was Jerusalem.

Judea not Judah as a tribe was part of isreal, I get your frustration really, the torah(first five book of the Bible) is meant for the Jews and written in Hebrew, and not for Christianity.. na Jews get am grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Your the dumbest person i have ever argued with. Jacob had 12 sons the 12 tribes of Israel were name after them. Each tribe had their land in Israel. Judah was part of Israel but later became a kingdom on it own. So there were two kings ruling then. The other tribes formed a kingdom and their capital city was Samaria while Judah capital city was Jerusalem.

He is the type that never took religion seriously so by the time atheists get hold of him and filled his head with their stuff he will feel he has gotten everything figured out then he will be going about trying to mock faith, but by the time he encounters someone having real faith with logical reasoning he will feel real challenge then in a bid to prove stubborn he will turn against all logical reasoning! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Judah was part of Israel but later became a kingdom on it own. So there were two kings ruling then. The other tribes formed a kingdom and their capital city was Samaria while Judah capital city was Jerusalem.

I didn’t know you could use google.
From the picture you sent, which Hebrew Bible are they talking about ? Do they also mean Torah? cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

Judea not Judah as a tribe was part of isreal, I get your frustration really, the torah(first five book of the Bible) is meant for the Jews and written in Hebrew, and not for Christianity.. na Jews get am grin

You de smoke weed?
No be the picture wey you attach say Judea na latin name for Judah?
What's now the difference between Judah and Judea?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He is the type that never took religion seriously so by the time atheists get hold of him and filled his head with their stuff he will feel he has gotten everything figured out then he will be going about trying to mock faith, but by the time he encounters someone having real faith with logical reasoning he will feel real challenge then in a bid to prove stubborn he will turn against all logical reasoning! cheesy

Look at this brainwashed indoctrinated sheep talking.. weren’t you indoctrinated into this religion from birth? grin
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

You de smoke weed?
No be the picture wey you attach say Judea na latin name for Judah?
What's now the difference between Judah and Judea?

That’s the only thing you read? Didn’t they differentiate it? The tribe and kingdom?
Judea tribe is not Judah kingdom. Learn!

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maynman:

That’s the only thing you read? Didn’t they differentiate it? The tribe and kingdom?
Judea tribe is not Judah kingdom. Learn!

You no get sense. Wasn't the land given to the tribe of Judah also called Judah?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

You no get sense. Wasn't the land given to the tribe of Judah also called Judah?

Where did you get that from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State / Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Ashimolowo, Adeboye Et Al Should be Ashamed!!! / 95-year-old Woman Gets Horn On Her Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.