Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. (4774 Views)

“is Jesus Christ God?” / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

The old covenant was made with their fathers, who was their father? Abraham. Which religion did Abraham practice? Judaism.. which god did Abraham worshipped? Judaist god.
Learn from the owners of the Torah. cheesy

Abraham didn't practice Judaism, that's what your atheist professors want you to think as they don't want to worship any god they want to misconstrue everything to justify their ATHEISM.

God established a covenant with Abraham but the laws Jews are killing themselves over wasn't written by then! wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Abraham didn't practice Judaism, that's what your atheist professors want you to think as they don't want to worship any god they want to misconstrue everything to justify their ATHEISM.

God established a covenant with Abraham but the laws Jews are killing themselves over wasn't written by then! wink

Truth is bitter grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Judaism god is the same as Christian god? You are desperate cheesy
Which god do the “house of Israel” worship?
Yes I’m a friend of the Jews, while you are a worshipper of the Jew gods cheesy

Good if you're a friend of the Jews go now and tell them that as long as they can't present the Messiah promised in their religion they have lost it! wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good if you're a friend of the Jews go now and tell them that as long as they can't present the Messiah promised in their religion they have lost it! wink

Good, if you are a worshipper of the Jew gods, listen to what the Jews say about their book, the Torah. grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Truth is bitter grin

YES! It's really really bitter.
That's why you're here arguing over religion yet you don't have a religion! cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Good, if you are a worshipper of the Jew gods, listen to what the Jews say about their book, the Torah. grin

I am not a Jew so the covenant that brought me into contact with Jews is the New not the Old. So if they don't know the Messiah who came to establish the New Covenant then i have no business with them! cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES! It's really really bitter.
That's why you're here arguing over religion yet you don't have a religion! cheesy

Truth is bitter.. grin
Abraham is not a Judaist but you agree that Jesus was a Judaist , Christian logic

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am not a Jew so the covenant that brought me into contact with Jews is the New not the Old. So if they don't know the Messiah who came to establish the New Covenant then i have no business with them! cheesy

You are not a Jew then why do you refer to the Torah meant for the Jews?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know the origin of the word “religion” you also don’t know the origin of the word “Christ” grin
You just believe by faith right wink
Do you at least know the meaning or origin of “doctrine”

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

You are not a Jew then why do you refer to the Torah meant for the Jews?

Good question!

It wasn't meant for faithless but faithful Jews that's why God's word said people the nations like myself will hold onto the skirt of a Jew to be saved:

This is what the LORD Almighty says: "In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, ’Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.’" Zechariah 8:23

YES! I will hold onto the skirt of faithful Jews who were able to IDENTIFY the Messiah that i may connect their God through them.
But as for faithless Jews who don't know nor acknowledge the Messiah sent to them i have no business with them! wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good question!

It wasn't meant for faithless but faithful Jews that's why God's word said people the nations like myself will hold onto the skirt of a Jew to be saved:

This is what the LORD Almighty says: "In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, ’Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.’" Zechariah 8:23

YES! I will hold onto the skirt of faithful Jews who were able to IDENTIFY the Messiah that i may connect their God through them.
But as for faithless Jews who don't know nor acknowledge the Messiah sent to them i have no business with them! wink

Jesus and Abraham are faithless jews. Both used and are worshippers of the god of the Torah grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good question!

According to the owners of the book you quoted,. This is what it means cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by NNTR: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:
what’s the origin of the word “christ”? It comes from a Greek word christos and it means teacher or the anointed

Maynman:
[s]The “name” they gave him was in use before Jesus was ever born. Why don’t you research on the ORIGIN of that particular “title”. Have you forgotten that they gave him many titles?
Was it only “teacher” you saw their. You don’t know the difference between “teacher or anointed”? When you anoint someone are you not in position of authority (Teach/Tutor)
Better go and learn the origin of the Hebrew term.
It’s “Jesus the Christ” not “Jesus Christ”[/s]
You're straw mining.

No one is contesting with you whether Christ is a title or not a title, but that when you say, Christ, means teacher, you're abjectly wrong

Now, fyi, 'anointed' has a meaning synonymous with empowerment, hence in the case of Jesus, the anointed, in respect to Him, means, He is empowered, as in giving the means to achieve a purpose.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2022
NNTR:

You're straw mining.

No one is contesting with you whether Christ is a title or not a title, but that when you say, Christ, means teacher, you're abjectly wrong

Now, fyi, 'anointed' has a meaning synonymous with empowerment, hence in the case of Jesus, the anointed, in respect to Him, means, He is empowered, as in giving the means to achieve a purpose.

Can’t you see?
teacher or anointed?
So you have agreed that Christ is a “title” and you said earlier that it was a name given to him? YOU LIED.
As you can see where they use the term “anointed” in it’s origin. “To rub, anoint” is that empowerment too?
Relax and learn the origin of the title

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Jesus and Abraham are faithless jews. Both used and are worshippers of the god of the Torah

According to the owners of the book you quoted,. This is what it means cheesy

This desperation is really hilarious! cheesy

Because the atheists have brainwashed you into thinking there's no god you are so desperate to condemn whatever has to do with God.
U can understand your problem my friend! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This desperation is really hilarious! cheesy

Because the atheists have brainwashed you into thinking there's no god you are so desperate to condemn whatever has to do with God.
U can understand your problem my friend! cheesy

And your shepherds(pastors) has brainwashed and tied down you sheeps with religion and indoctrinations.
There’s no God, we are all gods. And I’m sure more merciful than those evil isreal gods.

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

And your shepherds(pastors) has brainwashed and tied down you sheeps with religion and indoctrinations.

The whole world is under the control of a evil ruler Satan the devil so whether you like it or not you must humble yourself under either the anointed brothers of Jesus Christ where we love ourselves and our neighbours or you're forced to subject under the wicked ruler where politicians push you to go and die for their selfish ambitions.

There is no other way out! wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The whole world is under the control of a evil ruler Satan the devil so whether you like it or not you must humble yourself under either the anointed brothers of Jesus Christ where we love ourselves and our neighbours or you're forced to subject under the wicked ruler where politicians push you to go and die for their selfish ambitions.

There is no other way out! wink

That’s what your shepherd told you, ask your shepherd who created this devil? And gave him his evil thoughts?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

That’s what your shepherd told you, ask your shepherd who created this devil? And gave him his evil thoughts?

Why are you interested in that?
If you believe there's no god then why arguing up and down as if people must follow your line of thought? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Why are you interested in that?
If you believe there's no god then why arguing up and down as if people must follow your line of thought? cheesy

Then stop making baseless claims gotten from your religion influenced by your shepherds, sheep grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Then stop making baseless claims gotten from your religion influenced by your shepherds, sheep grin

"Baseless claims" you say? cheesy

Ọmọ you need a psychiatrist urgently!

Jehovah's Witnesses (Jesus' modern day disciples) have erased politics and military services from the hearts of millions so that when you here of WARS Jesus' true followers are no part of such killings. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

You may return to your default mode of the crusaders i have proved to you from Jesus' own words that they're not his followers! Matthew 5:43-48 wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by NNTR: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:
Can’t you see?
I can see that

Maynman:
teacher or anointed?
Does teacher and anointed have the same meaning?

Maynman:
So you have agreed that Christ is a “title”
Is Anoint a title?

Maynman:
and you said earlier that it was a name given to him? YOU LIED.
Matthew 1:21
'She will give birth to a Son,
and you shall name Him Jesus (The LORD is salvation),
for He will save His people from their sins.
'

Luke 1:30-32
'30So the angel told her,
“Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God.
Behold, you will conceive and give birth to a son,
and you are to give Him the name Jesus.

32He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High.
The Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David,
'

Maynman:
As you can see where they use the term “anointed” in it’s origin. “To rub, anoint” is that empowerment too?
Relax and learn the origin of the title
Here you go on a straw mining spree again

Take correction, 'anoint', means, smearing or rubbing with a substance to signify being empowered

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2022
NNTR:
I can see that

Does teacher and anointed have the same meaning?

Is Anoint a title?

Matthew 1:21
'She will give birth to a Son,
and you shall name Him Jesus (The LORD is salvation),
for He will save His people from their sins.
'

Luke 1:30-32
'30So the angel told her,
“Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God.
Behold, you will conceive and give birth to a son,
and you are to give Him the name Jesus.

32He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High.
The Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David,
'

Here you go on a straw mining spree again

Take correction, 'anoint', means, smearing or rubbing with a substance to signify being empowered

Context is key, read.
The “name” they gave him was in use before Jesus was ever born. Why don’t you research on the ORIGIN of that particular “title”. Have you forgotten that they gave him many titles?
Was it only “teacher” you saw their. You don’t know the difference between “teacher or anointed”? When you anoint someone are you not in position of authority (Teach/Tutor)
It’s “Jesus the Christ” not “Jesus Christ”

Do you know the meaning of title?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

"Baseless claims" you say? cheesy

Ọmọ you need a psychiatrist urgently!

Jehovah's Witnesses (Jesus' modern day disciples) have erased politics and military services from the hearts of millions so that when you here of WARS Jesus' true followers are no part of such killings. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

You may return to your default mode of the crusaders i have proved to you from Jesus' own words that they're not his followers! Matthew 5:43-48 wink

Which god did Jesus the Judaist worship? grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by NNTR: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:
what’s the origin of the word “christ”? It comes from a Greek word christos and it means teacher or the anointed

Maynman:
[s]Context is key, read.
The “name” they gave him was in use before Jesus was ever born. Why don’t you research on the ORIGIN of that particular “title”. Have you forgotten that they gave him many titles?
It’s “Jesus the Christ” not “Jesus Christ”[/s]
Did you or did you not say that the word, Christ means, teacher?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2022
NNTR:
Did you or did you not say that the name, Jesus means, teacher?

Did you or did not see “teacher or anointed” did you see “teacher and anointed”? You don’t know the difference?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:21am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Which god did Jesus the Judaist worship? grin

Jesus' God totally differs from the one those faithless Jews practicing Judaism worship that's why he could say to their leaders in the first century:

"You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie" John 8:44

Judaists who failed to acknowledge Jesus as the Messiah sent to correct their views are not worshiping the God of Abraham Sir, rather they are worshiping SATAN! wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by NNTR: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:
[s]Did you or did not see “teacher or anointed” did you see “teacher and anointed”? You don’t know the difference?[/s]
1. Did you or did you not say that the word, Christ, means, teacher?
2. For the record, does the word, Christ, means, teacher, as you earlier claimed?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2022
[i][/i]
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus' God totally differs from the one those faithless Jews practicing Judaism worship that's why he could say to their leaders in the first century:

"You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie" John 8:44

Judaists who failed to acknowledge Jesus as the Messiah sent to correct their views are not worshiping the God of Abraham Sir, rather they are worshiping SATAN! wink

Jesus and Abraham are both Judaist and they failed because they worshipped the Judaist god and use the torah. cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2022
NNTR:
1. Did you or did you not say that the word, Christ, means, teacher?
2. For the record, does the word, Christ, means, teacher, as you earlier claimed?

Did you or did not see “teacher or anointed” did you see “teacher and anointed”? You don’t know the difference?
Learn

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:
[i][/i]

Jesus and Abraham are both Judaist and they failed because they worshipped the Judaist god and use the torah. cheesy

Soothe yourself Mr Atheist! cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Soothe yourself Mr Atheist! cheesy

Lie to yourself pagan cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

U.S. At Risk Of Sliding Into War With Iran: Brzezinski / 5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. / Church Where Members Worship God Naked, Photos And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.