Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. (4790 Views)

“is Jesus Christ God?” / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:32am On Mar 13, 2022
Bye smiley
Learnt about a new religion today “yahwish” hmmmm we learn everyday truly.

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:45am On Mar 13, 2022
This man doesn’t know the difference between singular and plural

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:54am On Mar 13, 2022
cornelboy:
MaynMan
Was Moses a Jew?
What's your religion?
According to what you said bout the connection between Jew and Judea, can every person in Israel be call a Jew?

Look what I found grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Jesus didn’t commission any Christianity.. Christianity started After Christ (AD).. when Jesus was alive till he died he was Judaist and worshipped the Judaist god.
The Christians are serving another evil god of isreal. Jesus didn’t create any religion neither was he ever a Christian..
Christian comes from Christ.. what’s the origin of the word “christ”? It comes from a Greek word christos and it means teacher or the anointed and it is a title not a surname for Jesus, the current usage is suppose to be “Jesus the Christ”. Before Jesus was born the word has been in usage and commonly used but this greedy hebrew personalized it for their greedy gods. So Now we know the history of where the Christians got their name from.

I must quote this!

Jesus' parents were Jews practicing the religion of Jews so he grew up among them but after some time he went to a man called John the baptist who baptized Jesus and afterwards Jesus began having issues with the Jews, WHY?

After his baptism God's Holy Spirit took him to a silent place where he got new information about what he was sent to establish. Matthew 4:1
Moses had the same experience before the establishment of the Israelites worship that's why Moses told the Israelites that God will send another prophet like himself to them. Deuteronomy 18:15-19
Just as Jesus spent 40 days and 40 nights with God the same happened to Moses {Matthew 4:2 compare to Exodus 34:28} both of them received instructions on how to establish the covenants God made with people.
Moses was the mediator between God and the Israelites for the Old Covenant while Jesus is the mediator for the New Covenant.

So Jesus surely commissioned another religion totally different from Judaism that's why his own disciples were preaching and teaching in all the cities around the Mediterranean sea.

Whether you agree or not Jesus actually established another form of worship that's why the Jews hated him to death!

You can join the judaists if you want to practice Judaism nobody is stopping you but know today that Christianity never came from Rome! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 7:10am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I must quote this!

Jesus' parents were Jews practicing the religion of Jews so he grew up among them but after some time he went to a man called John the baptist who baptized Jesus and afterwards Jesus began having issues with the Jews, WHY?

After his baptism God's Holy Spirit took him to a silent place where he got new information about what he was sent to establish. Matthew 4:1
Moses had the same experience before the establishment of the Israelites worship that's why Moses told the Israelites that God will send another prophet like himself to them. Deuteronomy 18:15-19
Just as Jesus spent 40 days and 40 nights with God the same happened to Moses {Matthew 4:2 compare to Exodus 34:28} both of them received instructions on how to establish the covenants God made with people.
Moses was the mediator between God and the Israelites for the Old Covenant while Jesus is the mediator for the New Covenant.

So Jesus surely commissioned another religion totally different from Judaism that's why his own disciples were preaching and teaching in all the cities around the Mediterranean sea.

Whether you agree or not Jesus actually established another form of worship that's why the Jews hated him to death!

You can join the judaists if you want to practice Judaism nobody is stopping you but know today that Christianity never came from Rome! smiley
look what I found.. if you check the verses he is quoting they are in Torah, Jesus was talking to the Judaist god here different from the one Christians talk to me after Jesus died, and If you look at what he said it was the baptism that made Jesus turn away from the jews(even though he died a Judaist lol) so is John the Baptist the creator of this new religion? cheesy
Without the baptism Jesus wouldn’t have “turned against” jews right cheesy
Who is the founder of Judaism? Abraham. Did Jesus ever refer to Abraham? Which gods do Judaism practice? Definitely different from the Christian god

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

look what I found.. if you check the verses he is quoting they are in Torah, Jesus was talking to the Isaiah god here different from the one Christians talk to me after Jesus died

I'm not disputing that Jesus wasn't quoting what was established before him so get me right. He couldn't have quoted himself just as we are quoting him today nah!
So he was quoting what the Jews knew to help them realize that he (Jesus) is the promised Messiah that Moses foretold! Deuteronomy 18:15-19

You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, because salvation begins with the Jews. Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.” The woman said to him: “I know that Mes·siʹah is coming, who is called Christ. Whenever that one comes, he will declare all things to us openly.” Jesus said to her: “I am he, the one speaking to you.” John 4:22-26

Notice how the woman wanted to start arguing with Jesus because she felt Jesus is in support of the Jewish claim because he himself is a Jew but she said they're waiting for the Messiah that's coming to teach them just as Moses promised. That's why Jesus openly told her "i am the one"

So Jesus couldn't have been quoting what has not been written Sir, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph all lived before the establishment of the Torah so they can't quote from it but it's people living after it's establishment that can quote it.
Today lawyers in the court of law will quote the Nigerian constitution against any defaulter but do you think that's possible if there wasn't any WRITTEN constitution?
Moreover whenever there is an amendment in the constitution lawyers won't quote the old laws anymore but the newly amended that's signed into law! undecided
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2022
cheesy[/color][color=#990000]
MaxInDHouse:

[/b]I'm not disputing that Jesus wasn't quoting what was established before him so get me right. He couldn't have quoted himself just as we are quoting him today nah![b][/color]
So he was quoting what the Jews knew to help them realize that he (Jesus) is the promised Messiah that Moses foretold! Deuteronomy 18:15-19

You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, because salvation begins with the Jews. Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.” The woman said to him: “[color=blue]I know that Mes·siʹah is coming, who is called Christ. Whenever that one comes, he will declare all things to us openly
.” Jesus said to her: “I am he, the one speaking to you.” John 4:22-26

Notice how the woman wanted to start arguing with Jesus because she felt Jesus is in support of the Jewish claim because he himself is a Jew but she said they're waiting for the Messiah that's coming to teach them just as Moses promised. That's why Jesus openly told her "i am the one"

So Jesus couldn't have been quoting what has not been written Sir, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph all lived before the establishment of the Torah so they can't quote from it but it's people living after it's establishment that can quote it.
Today lawyers in the court of law will quote the Nigerian constitution against any defaulter but do you think that's possible if there wasn't any WRITTEN constitution?
Moreover whenever there is an amendment in the constitution lawyers won't quote the old laws anymore but the newly amended that's signed into law! undecided

You are still quoting the Torah from Judaism. Who is the father of Judaism? Abraham. which god are worshipped in Judaism? Judaist god.. did Jesus ever refer to Abraham? Yes.
What do the Judaist say about that Deuteronomy verse which was in the Torah before the Christians copied it. Surely they will have a better understanding, it’s there book according to what you just said . wink
Now you are comparing your god to man, so your god do amend laws? Amend means a mistake had already happened grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 7:45am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[/b]I'm not disputing that Jesus wasn't quoting what was established before him so get me right. He couldn't have quoted himself just as we are quoting him today nah! [b]

You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, because salvation begins with the Jews. Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth.” The woman said to him: “I know that Mes·siʹah is coming, who is called Christ. Whenever that one comes, he will declare all things to us openly.” Jesus said to her: “I am he, the one speaking to you.” John 4:22-26

Look at what the Jews the owner of Judaism who was given the Torah says about your Jesus and they reject your meaning of that Deuteronomy verses to suit your Jesus agenda. wink

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

You are still quoting the Torah from Judaism. Who is the father of Judaism? Abraham. which god are worshipped in Judaism? Judaist god.. did Jesus ever refer to Abraham? Yes.
What do the Judaist say about that Deuteronomy verse which was in the Torah before the Christians copied it. Surely they will have a better understanding it’s there book . wink
Now you are comparing your god to man, so your god do amend laws? Amend means a mistake had already happened grin

Amendments doesn't really means there was a mistake my friends, it could also means the people needs to be updated on certain things!

Before the law Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham Isaac, Jacob and Joseph have lived. It's after their death that Moses began writing their stories and God gave the newly born nation laws that will guide them until the coming of Christ. It's there written in their Torah so if they chose to ignore what they can see written about the amendment in the book they're carrying then it's their own fault! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Look at what the Jews the owner of Judaism who was given the Torah says about your Jesus and they reject your meaning of that Deuteronomy verses to suit your Jesus agenda. wink

Was it written in the Torah?
What does it mean and who is the expected prophet they must listen to after Moses? smiley

Note what verse 19 says:

Indeed, I will require an account from the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name.

This place isn't talking about different prophets but a unique prophet in the manner of Moses.

This are the similarities between Moses and Jesus perhaps you can see any Jew to argue it.

Moses served as a God in the camp of Israel {Exodus 7:1} Jesus served as a God in the first century! John 1:1

Moses was taken to a place for 40 days and 40 nights just like Jesus! Exodus 34:28 compare to Matthew 4:2

Before Moses no human ever performed miracles and after Jesus none could perform great miraculous works like Moses or Jesus!

Moses received laws and presented it to the nation of Israel, Jesus received laws and presented it as well!
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 7:54am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Amendments doesn't really means there was a mistake my friends, it could also means the people needs to be updated on certain things!

Before the law Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham Isaac, Jacob and Joseph have lived. It's after their death that Moses began writing their stories and God gave the newly born nation laws that will guide them until the coming of Christ. It's there written in their Torah so if they chose to ignore what they can see written about the amendment in the book they're carrying then it's their own fault! smiley

Amendment means a change will happen that you didn’t foresee. So your god do change as things go, all knowing indeed.
The Torah belongs to Judaist, what do Judaist say about that Deuteronomy verse, stop forcing your agenda on that verse

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What does it mean and who is the expected prophet they must listen to after Moses? smiley

The Torah is the first 5 books of the Bible, who uses the Torah? Judaist. What do Judaist say about that verse you are forcing Jesus on.. cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The Torah is the original Hebrew Bible. Christian added it to their fake bible. Learn

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

The Torah is the original Hebrew Bible. Christian added it to their fake bible. Learn
Jesus' followers had all the evidences pointing to Jesus as the promised Messiah so let the unbelieving Jews continue waiting for the Messiah after all the Torah says a Messiah will come! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Amendment means a change will happen that you didn’t foresee. So your god do change as things go, all knowing indeed.
The Torah belongs to Judaist, what do Judaist say about that Deuteronomy verse, stop forcing your agenda on that verse

God never changed but it's His way of dealing with imperfect humans that changes! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus' followers had all the evidences pointing to Jesus as the promised Messiah so let the unbelieving Jews continue waiting for the Messiah after all the Torah says a Messiah will come! smiley

So it is Jesus followers that started Christianity? When they were compiling the Bible, didn’t they know that the Torah belongs to Judaism a different god? They are mischievous.
Which religion did Jesus Praticed before he died? Judaism
Who is the father of Judaism? Abraham.

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God never changed but it's His way of dealing with imperfect humans that changes! smiley

God never changes but his laws needs to be updated cheesy
I bet more updates are coming grin
Who created this imperfect humans? grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

God never changes but his laws needs to be updated cheesy
I bet more updates are coming grin
Who created this imperfect humans? grin

You can ask your Jewish friends to interpret what was written in the Bible book of Jeremiah 31:32-34 for you:

It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them, " declares the LORD. "This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ’Know the LORD,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest," declares the LORD. "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."

Just ask them to tell you what their God is saying in the underlined! wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You can ask your Jewish friends to interpret what was written in the Bible book of Jeremiah 31:32-34 for you:

It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them, " declares the LORD. "This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ’Know the LORD,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest," declares the LORD. "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."

You are still quoting the Torah.. why did the Christian add the Torah to the Bible? grin
Jews own Old Testament.
Foreign Christians own New Testament.
Jesus was never a Christian but a Judaist and practiced Judaism

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 8:20am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You quoted time Torah meant for Judaism. What do Judaist have to say about their book cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by NNTR: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:
Jesus didn’t commission any Christianity. Christianity started After Christ (AD)..
You're absolutely correct on all counts

The Christianity fiercely defended in the fourth century by Athanasius, has with JW, some similarities, that suggests, there's a relationship between both Athanasius' and JW's christianity, and this being, especially in terms of both having a created, finite nature of Jesus Christ, meaning that, both do not believe in Jesus Christ's divinity and state of being equal to and/or with God the Father

Yes, Christianity, with the full authority of office, was made official under Roman Emperor Constantine's watch

Maynman:
when Jesus was alive till he died he was Judaist ...
Jesus, in all His physical time on earth was a Judaist and quite a lot MORE than an ordinary Judaist.

Maynman:
... and worshipped the Judaist god.
Revelation 19:1
'I knelt at the feet of the angel and began to worship him.
But the angel said,
"Don't do that! I am a servant, just like you and everyone else who tells about Jesus.
Don't worship anyone but God.
Everyone who tells about Jesus does it by the power of the Spirit."
'

Revelation 22:9
'But the angel said,
Don't do that! I am a servant, just like you.
I am the same as a follower or a prophet or anyone else who obeys what is written in this book.
God is the one you should worship.
'

Maynman:
The Christians are serving another evil god of isreal.
If only more Christians properly and correctly read their bibles, there'd be less and lesser Christians

Maynman:
Jesus didn’t create any religion neither was he ever a Christian..
1. What to your understanding is religion?
2. What to your understanding is a religion that's true and pure, that has no fault(s) and no flaw(s)?
3. Give examples of what religion, in number 2 above is, that's true and pure, that has no fault(s) and no flaw(s)

Maynman:
Christian comes from Christ..
Acts 11:26
' ... the disciples were first called Christians by the Antiochenes.'

The people from Antioch (i.e. the Antiochenes) were who contemptuously gave the disciples the nickname Christians. It might interest you to know what Antioch means, by the time after you've figured out what Antioch means, then you'll understand how much they are affected by the power of their name, and why they nicknamed the disciples, christians

Maynman:
what’s the origin of the word “christ”? It comes from a Greek word christos and it means teacher or the anointed and it is a title not a surname for Jesus, the current usage is suppose to be “Jesus the Christ”. Before Jesus was born the word has been in usage and commonly used but this greedy hebrew personalized it for their greedy gods. So Now we know the history of where the Christians got their name from.
Christ, does not mean teacher. It is Rabbi, thats means teacher

Jesus, means Yahweh Saves or Yahweh gives Salvation, while Christ, means The Anointed One (i.e. through the salvation comes)

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 8:23am On Mar 13, 2022
NNTR:
You're absolutely correct on all counts

The Christianity fiercely defended in the fourth century by Athanasius, has with JW, some similarities, that suggests, there's a relationship between both Athanasius' and JW's christianity, and this being, especially in terms of both having a created, finite nature of Jesus Christ, meaning that, both do not believe in Jesus Christ's divinity and state of being equal to and/or with God the Father

Yes, Christianity, with the full authority of office, was made official under Roman Emperor Constantine's watch

Jesus, in all His physical time on earth was a Judaist and quite a lot MORE than an ordinary Judaist.

Revelation 19:1
'I knelt at the feet of the angel and began to worship him.
But the angel said,
"Don't do that! I am a servant, just like you and everyone else who tells about Jesus.
Don't worship anyone but God.
Everyone who tells about Jesus does it by the power of the Spirit."
'

Revelation 22:9
'But the angel said,
Don't do that! I am a servant, just like you.
I am the same as a follower or a prophet or anyone else who obeys what is written in this book.
God is the one you should worship.
'

If only more Christians properly and correctly read their bibles, there'd be less and lesser Christians

1. What to your understanding is religion?
2. What to your understanding is a religion that's true and pure, that has no fault(s) and no flaw(s)?
3. Give examples of what religion, in number 2 above is, that's true and pure, that has no fault(s) and no flaw(s)

Acts 11:26
' ... the disciples were first called Christians by the Antiochenes.'

The people from Antioch (i.e. the Antiochenes) were who contemptuously gave the disciples the nickname Christians. It might interest you to know what Antioch means, by the time after you've figured out what Antioch means, then you'll understand how much they are affected by the power of their name, and why they nicknamed the disciples, christians

Christ, does not mean teacher. It is Rabbi, thats means teacher

Jesus, means Yahweh Saves or Yahweh gives Salvation, while Christ, means The Anointed One (i.e. through the salvation comes)

I said Jesus meant the teacher or anointed, and it’s a title. Did you intentionally miss it?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:28am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

You quoted time Torah meant for Judaism. What do Judaist have to say about their book cheesy

After their forefathers have abandoned the covenant God made with them through Moses God established a new covenant and it's the CHRISTIANS that welcomed it.
So God is no longer interested in natural Jews or their Judaism! wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

I said Jesus meant the teacher or anointed, and it’s a title. Did you intentionally miss it?

He's not here to talk about what you're saying, he purposely came against the one and only true Christian group (Jehovah's Witnesses)
So if you want to chat with him you have to change the topic to Jehovah's Witnesses otherwise he's not interested in Jesus of Nazareth! wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 8:30am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

After their forefathers have abandoned the covenant God made with them through Moses God established a new covenant and it's the CHRISTIANS that welcomed it.
So God is no longer interested in natural Jews or their Judaism! wink

Then why did this new Christians add another god religion to their collection of books? Who do they understand Abraham as? A worshipper of Judaist god?
When Jesus was alive he himself worshipped the gods of Abraham, Judaism.

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by NNTR: 8:34am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:
Matthew 1:21
'She will give birth to a Son,
and you shall name Him Jesus (The LORD is salvation),
for He will save His people from their sins.
'

I am telling you that, Jesus does not mean, teacher. Period
Its Rabbi, that means teacher. Capisce now?
Or are you intentionally missing the difference between the two words?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2022
NNTR:
Matthew 1:21
'She will give birth to a Son,
and you shall name Him Jesus (The LORD is salvation),
for He will save His people from their sins.
'

I am telling you that, Jesus does not mean, teacher. Period
Its Rabbi, that means teacher. Capisce now?
Or are you intentionally missing the difference between the two words?

The “name” they gave him was in use before Jesus was ever born. Why don’t you research on the ORIGIN of that particular “title”. Have you forgotten that they gave him many titles?
Was it only “teacher” you saw their. You don’t know the difference between “teacher or anointed”? When you anoint someone are you not in position of authority(Teach/Tutor)
Better go and learn the origin of the Hebrew term.
It’s “Jesus the Christ” not “Jesus Christ”

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Then why did this new Christians add another god religion to their collection of books? Who do they understand Abraham as? A worshipper of Judaist god?
When Jesus was alive he himself worshipped the gods of Abraham, Judaism.

He must first worship with the Jews before he could established the new covenant that's why he told the Samaritan woman that salvation originates with the Jews! John 4:22

So it's after he has carried along those who are attentive to the program of the God of Abraham that he could established the new covenant with them! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He must first worship with the Jews before he could established the new covenant that's why he told the Samaritan woman that salvation originates with the Jews! John 4:22

So it's after he has carried along those who are attentive to the program of the God of Abraham that he could established the new covenant with them! smiley

Which god was he worshipping with the Jews? Judaist god or Christian god? Established a new covenant with a different god? You are just picking a random verse in the Torah to justify your Jesus.. read the whole verses to know or learn from the owners of the books you are quoting(Judaism, Torah) grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The old covenant was made with their fathers, who was their father? Abraham. Which religion did Abraham practice? Judaism.. which god did Abraham worshipped? Judaist god.
Learn from the owners of the Torah. cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Which god was he worshipping with the Jews? Judaist god or Christian god? Established a new covenant with a different god? You are just picking a random verse in the Torah to justify your Jesus.. read the whole verses to know or learn from the owners of the books you are quoting(Judaism, Torah) grin

God never changed it's only the way he dealt with people of different generations that changes as i've told you so if you're still obsessed with different gods that's your cup of coffee!

Ask your Jewish friends how many laws God gave Adam and Eve, Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Then you will learn that it's the same God but He deals with people of different generations differently! wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God never changed it's only the way he dealt with people of different generations that changes as i've told you so if you're still obsessed with different gods that's your cup of coffee!

Ask your Jewish friends how many laws God gave Adam and Eve, Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Then you will learn that it's the same God but He deals with people of different generations differently! wink

Judaism god is the same as Christian god? You are desperate cheesy
Which god do the “house of Israel” worship?
Yes I’m a friend of the Jews, while you are a worshipper of the Jew gods cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Teacher's And Research Bible For Sale / The Story Of Atheism / To The Theists, Who Determines/control Destiny, Man Or God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.