Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. (4769 Views)

“is Jesus Christ God?” / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Why didn't you answer any of my questions so that i won't expose your lies?

Show everyone where i lied cheesy

Exposed!

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
I don’t blame his ignorance though, the first 5 book of the Bible is called Torah and it’s meant for Judaism. Now can a Christian understand the book of Judaism? As we can see, NO.

Looking at the picture you’ll see that the Old Testament distanced itself to this New Testament from the Christians.. they clearly said the Old Testament is the “ORIGINAL” Hebrew Bible.

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 12:03am On Mar 13, 2022
cornelboy:
By it's PUBG mobile time smiley

While at it, remember a tribe can’t be a kingdom on his own grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2022
cornelboy:
By it's PUBG mobile time smiley

He will continue telling you "the first five books of Moses" as if that makes Moses a Jew since he grew up to find the books in the hands of Jews.
He's the type that will tell you CHRISTIANS do kill people in crusades simply because he grew up to learn that the people who carry Bible use to go for crusades but the words of Christ he will not consider at all, since crusaders are claiming Christians he concludes all Christians are crusaders! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 12:09am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He will continue telling you "the first five books of Moses" as if that makes Moses a Jew since he grew up to find the books in the hands of Jews.
He's the type that will tell you CHRISTIANS do kill people in crusades simply because he grew up to learn that the people who carry Bible use to go for crusades but the words of Christ he will not consider at all, since crusaders are claiming Christians he concludes all Christians are crusaders! cheesy

Continue lying to yourself pagan.. no religion has killed more people than Christianity.

For you to know what this crusaders did: check their history and what they did to promote and spread Christianity.. without these crusaders no one will know orthodox Christianity, all thanks to emperor Constantine for his approval too.

so Moses didn’t write the Old Testament? grin I thought as much too, it’s written in third person and not the first person doing the conversation.. wink this collection of books is filled with errors and contradictions, the Bible even has a special kind of error called “illeism” for you to know how confuse these lots are.

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:42am On Mar 13, 2022
Jesus commissioned Christianity through PREACHING {PLEADING) from house to house! Matthew 10:11-15

So the religions that came with swords to force their beliefs on others are NOT HIS FOLLOWERS!

Jesus himself never forced his teaching on anyone rather he condemns forceful convertion! Luke 9:51-56

I was a Muslim before i figured out the true disciples of Christ in the midst of over 41,000 sects all claiming denominations in Christendom with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.

So if truly you want to make a research about something start from the main man who established it, know what he taught not just getting carried away by the actions of those claiming they're his followers when they don't practice what he taught!

Mohatma Gandhi from India studied Jesus' words and discovered that Jesus has been misrepresented by those claiming Christians.

That's how real intellectuals reason! smiley

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 1:33am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus commissioned Christianity through PREACHING {PLEADING) from house to house! Matthew 10:11-15

So the religions that came with swords to force their beliefs on others are NOT HIS FOLLOWERS!

Jesus himself never forced his teaching on anyone rather he condemns forceful convertion! Luke 9:51-56

I was a Muslim before i figured out the true disciples of Christ in the midst of over 41,000 sects all claiming denominations in Christendom with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.

So if truly you want to make a research about something start from the main man who established it, know what he taught not just getting carried away by the actions of those claiming they're his followers when they don't practice what he taught!

Mohatma Gandhi from India studied Jesus' words and discovered that Jesus has been misrepresented by those claiming Christians.

Jesus didn’t commission any Christianity.. Christianity started After Christ (AD).. when Jesus was alive till he died he was Judaist and worshipped the Judaist god.
The Christians are serving another evil god of isreal. Jesus didn’t create any religion neither was he ever a Christian..
Christian comes from Christ.. what’s the origin of the word “christ”? It comes from a Greek word christos and it means teacher or the anointed and it is a title not a surname for Jesus, the current usage is suppose to be “Jesus the Christ”. Before Jesus was born the word has been in usage and commonly used but this greedy hebrew personalized it for their greedy gods. So Now we know the history of where the Christians got their name from.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 1:49am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Who is the mother of Christianity? Better go and learn your religion cheesy and leave Judaism alone.

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 1:55am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Read your Hebrew scriptures well and see how God divided the kingdom of Israel.
Two tribes formed one kingdom while the rest of the tribe formed another kingdom. And these two kingdoms were ruled by two separate Kings.

1 Kings 12:16-20
[16]When all Israel realized that the king had refused to listen to them, they responded,
“Down with the dynasty of David!
    We have no interest in the son of Jesse.
Back to your homes, O Israel!
    Look out for your own house, O David!”So the people of Israel returned home.
[17]But Rehoboam continued to rule over the Israelites who lived in the towns of Judah.
[18]King Rehoboam sent Adoniram, who was in charge of forced labor, to restore order, but the people of Israel stoned him to death. When this news reached King Rehoboam, he quickly jumped into his chariot and fled to Jerusalem.
[19]And to this day the northern tribes of Israel have refused to be ruled by a descendant of David.
[20]When the people of Israel learned of Jeroboam’s return from Egypt, they called an assembly and made him king over all Israel. So only the tribe of Judah remained loyal to the family of David.

After Solomon's death, the Kingdom was divided, Reheboam son of Solomon continue ruling Judah and Benjamin (two tribes) while Jeroboam ruled Israel (the ten other tribes).

The tribe Judah was once ruled by king David as a Kingdom on it own. Stop your lies and unreasonable reasoning
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 1:59am On Mar 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Read your Hebrew scriptures well and see how God divided the kingdom of Israel.
Two tribes formed one kingdom while the rest of the tribe formed another kingdom. And these two kingdoms were ruled by two separate Kings.

1 Kings 12:16-20
[16]When all Israel realized that the king had refused to listen to them, they responded,
“Down with the dynasty of David!
    We have no interest in the son of Jesse.
Back to your homes, O Israel!
    Look out for your own house, O David!”So the people of Israel returned home.
[17]But Rehoboam continued to rule over the Israelites who lived in the towns of Judah.
[18]King Rehoboam sent Adoniram, who was in charge of forced labor, to restore order, but the people of Israel stoned him to death. When this news reached King Rehoboam, he quickly jumped into his chariot and fled to Jerusalem.
[19]And to this day the northern tribes of Israel have refused to be ruled by a descendant of David.
[20]When the people of Israel learned of Jeroboam’s return from Egypt, they called an assembly and made him king over all Israel. So only the tribe of Judah remained loyal to the family of David.

After Solomon's death, the Kingdom was divided, Reheboam son of Solomon continue ruling Judah and Benjamin (two tribes) while Jeroboam ruled Israel (the ten other tribes).

The tribe Judah was once ruled by king David as a Kingdom on it own. Stop your lies and unreasonable reasoning

Have we not been saying same thing cheesy
You are the liar here grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 2:00am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

2 Samuel 2:11
[11]David made Hebron his capital, and he ruled as king of Judah for seven and a half years.

Where did you get that, from Judaism?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:02am On Mar 13, 2022
cornelboy:

2 Samuel 2:11
[11]David made Hebron his capital, and he ruled as king of Judah for seven and a half years.

Where did you get that, from Judaism?

Exposed cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 2:04am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Have we not been saying same thing cheesy
You are the liar here grin

What did I lie about dumdum?

Why didn't you answer my questions?

The term “Jewish” is derived from Judea, the district including Jerusalem

If this your statement is true, how come you refer to all Israelites as Jews?
How is Moses a levite also a Jew?
Did other tribes of Israel come from Judea?

You can't answer na
I don trap foolish man
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:05am On Mar 13, 2022
cornelboy:

What did I lie about dumdum?

Why didn't you answer my questions?

If this your statement is true, how come you refer to all Israelites as Jews?
How is Moses a levite also a Jew?
Did other tribes of Israel come from Judea?

You can't answer na
I don trap foolish man

Who said this? cheesy you are trying too hard grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 2:08am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Exposed cheesy

Oh you mean your exposed? Yeah that's true!

Jerusalem, Hebron were towns in Judea/Judah.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:09am On Mar 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Busted and exposed cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:10am On Mar 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Wow we keep finding more gods grin now god of yahwish. grin
They made reference to the Hebrew Bible aka TORAH cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 2:11am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Who said this? cheesy you are trying too hard grin

Answer the question na stop saving face.

You don't know Judah the son of Jacob?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:12am On Mar 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Why not listen to your advice and answer.
Who said this?
Busted cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:14am On Mar 13, 2022
cornelboy:

You mean this Jacob?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 2:15am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

Wow we keep finding more gods grin now god of yahwish. grin
They made reference to the Hebrew Bible aka TORAH cheesy

Whiy were Israel and Judah distinguished here since you said Judah was never a kingdom on it own?

If you can't answer those questions because you need to save face, at least tell us what your religion is
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:17am On Mar 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Whiy were Israel and Judah distinguished here since you said Judah was never a kingdom on it own?

If you can't answer those questions because you need to save face, ateast tell is what your religion is

We keep finding more gods grin
Are you not tired sir? cheesy
Oh ad hominem, you are now attacking me.. your religion has been exposed grin

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 2:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

You mean this Jacob?

If you don't answer my questions I'll stop responding you hear?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:19am On Mar 13, 2022
cornelboy:

This Jacob, sir?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 2:21am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

This Jacob, sir?

Answer the question baba i wan go sleep or else the discussion will end here
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:22am On Mar 13, 2022
cornelboy:

I have accidentally learnt from you today, I didn’t know we have another religion “yahwish” but this one na gods full the religion oo. From yahwish to Judaism to Christianity, it just never stops.
cheesy we learn everyday
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:23am On Mar 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Answer the question baba i wan go sleep or else the discussion will end here

This Jacob sir?
Read and learn carefully.

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 2:25am On Mar 13, 2022
Maynman:

I have accidentally learnt from you today, I didn’t know we have another religion “yahwish” but this one na gods full the religion oo. From yahwish to Judaism to Christianity, it just never stops.
cheesy we learn everyday

Last warning answer my questions now!
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:26am On Mar 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Last warning answer my questions now!

This Jacob?
Read slowly wink

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 2:27am On Mar 13, 2022
MaynMan
Was Moses a Jew?
What's your religion?
According to what you said bout the connection between Jew and Judea, can every person in Israel be call a Jew?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 2:29am On Mar 13, 2022
cornelboy:
MaynMan
Was Moses a Jew?
What's your religion?
According to what you said bout the connection between Jew and Judea, can every person in Israel be call a Jew?

Cornelboy
Who said this?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by cornelboy(f): 2:31am On Mar 13, 2022
Bye smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Happy Easter Sunday / Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) / Reasons You Need Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.