Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers (20602 Views)

I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. / Why Do Men Keep Leaving Me For Someone Else ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by richmond500: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
oh, zzor just to remind u.
Some people who have sex on that day just doesn't have sex cos they wanted to, Valentine is a time where u try to get romantic, before u know, u start kissing, then the urge to make love comes and u guys just start fvcking.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by LINTUNE(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
Because you men have shown overtime that you can't keep your things in your trousers, men that have died because of sex are uncountable
same is applicable to women.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
richmond500:
u are not making any sense.
Just shut the f-up, those that got spoilt wants to be spoilt, the misconception that men spoil girls and go for the good ones is thrash, that's unsubstantiated drivels, is it not in this same earth that we find good girls? those that wants to be spoilt will be spoilt

How about girls that drain their boyfriends and later got married to wealthy men? u go just open mouth waaaahh talk nonsense.

If I want to have sex 2moro, all these ur mumu anger talk no go stop me from fvcking. Let people do what they want, stop bringing ur worthless opinion thinking u are making sense
You have chopped your conscience finish, may that sex you are planning to have tomorrow result to a quintuplets
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by richmond500: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
You have chopped your conscience finish, may that sex you are planning to have tomorrow result to a quintuplets
Ammmmeeeeennnn, I receive it with open hands.

Not one, not two, not three, not four but 5.
Oh God, let it work out for me and bae.

10 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
richmond500:
Ammmmeeeeennnn, I receive it with open hands.

Not one, not two, not three, not four but 5.
Oh God, let it work out for me and bae.
We know your type, na una dy run after such delivery

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by fuckaholic25(f): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
even if u re gonna have sex coz it's inevitable, make sure u use protection coz these broke ass boys won't take care of you!!!! all they know is talk ill of female

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Juicethekid: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bouz:
A beggar?, reporting me. You be fool las las.
sorry boss abeg no vex I think say na zzor make that comment abeg no vex

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by richmond500: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
We know your type, na una dy run after such delivery
in as much as five may be too much, twins or triplets is something I'll welcome.
U have no idea how much I'm smiling right now, I just felt honoured.

And no be everybody be womanizer, some of us are in a serious relationship already.

9 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
fuckaholic25:
even if u re gonna have sex coz it's inevitable, make sure u use protection coz these broke ass boys won't take care of you!!!! all they know is talk ill of female
That's why I advise ladies never to open legs for who no get money in other to avoid stories that touch
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by richmond500: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
That's why I advise ladies never to open legs for who no get money in other to avoid stories that touch
madam.
u said u will seize all erection if u had the power.

why is money issue now coming?

Most of y'all NLders just talk without thinking first.

8 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
richmond500:
madam.
u said u will seize all erection if u had the power.

why is money issue now coming?

Most of y'all NLders just talk without thinking first.
That's for those who can't close legs
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by richmond500: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
That's for those who can't close legs
u still didn't make sense.
I am 98.72% sure that u will celebrate ur val and do what u want, even if sex does present itself, u go still fvck, so allow us pls, we are not the architect to ur predicament.

8 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Boxer007(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
Please Valentine doesn't mean sex and ladies don't fall for that sweet talk, irresponsible men are all about looking for who to devour.

bro is there somtin u been tryna tell us that u a well known nairaland male who pretend to act as female on nairaland angry

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Sonnobax15(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin
Zzor may be crazy at times but this time around,I think she has got a point in-here....

Any girl who has ears should grab this piece of advice with both arms and boobs

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by richmond500: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Zzor may be crazy at times but this time around,I think she has got a point in-here....

Amy girl who has ears should grab this piece of advice with both arms and boobs
there is no sense is that.
She has been laid before, how is 2moro so special that people shouldn't have sex? is it different from any other day? is there a time table for sex.
Make she allow us flex our day jare

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by fuckaholic25(f): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
exactly... but some won't still hear, arrrgh!!!

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Sonnobax15(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
richmond500:
there is no sense is that.
She has been laid before, how is 2moro so special that people shouldn't have sex? is it different from any other day? is there a time table for sex.
Make she allow us flex our day jare
lol.....Bro,she knows that despite her warnings,alot of girls will still not go unknacked tomorrow
But even tho self,e go better say make guyman tie him priick for inside trousers tomorrow to avoid stories that touch by some months time..

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by richmond500: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:

lol.....Bro,she knows that despite her warnings,alot of girls will still not go unknacked tomorrow
But even tho self,e go better say make guyman tie him priick for inside trousers tomorrow to avoid stories that touch by some months time..
I tell you, there's nothing crass in calling this Op a fowl mouth for venturing into drowning waters by shouldering the cost implications of a problem that isn't hers, especially when subsisting on what is practically a pittance in Nigerian society.
I could pass off her first naive mistake, but a second miatake is untenable and not worth it.
So, count me out of your pity party overwhelmed with visceral impulse. zzor judgement was clouded by emotions and she made no sense here

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fuccc.kable girl u are here
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Richsteemit: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Naeeh I kept saying it. all Nigerian girls cant offer anything in a relationship except sex.

All of the them are useless. All Nigerian girls they are over useless and worthless!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by AfriNotesNEWS: 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Before now
Men and women don dey la

Was all this all about
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by LikeAking: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Gerouuuuuuuuut!!!!
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Ckmilly22(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
You can't say that to me when men are so cheap you can get as many as you want for free.
hmmm nawa ooo same goes to the ladies
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor oo grin grin continue shaking tables grin

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by richmond500: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
lalasticlala, na this thrash u push come front page?
Now that girl weh I deh spin since November will know what I wanted after seeing my comments on this thread
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by 3gpvids: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
Most of them are planning to have sex tomorrow, the thing is paining me,I wish I have the powers to seize all erections tomorrow
What do you want to do with the preeks

just asking

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by doxijaw: 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
Two similar threads posted by women.

Who actually gives a hoot about valentine's apart from teenagers grin

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by professore(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
Please Valentine doesn't mean sex and ladies don't fall for that sweet talk, irresponsible men are all about looking for who to devour.
very much on point.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Hezmatosky: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
On the contrary, you're advising us not to celebrate val? Abi?
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Alexaonfleek: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
Most of them are planning to have sex tomorrow, the thing is paining me,[/b]I wish I have the powers to seize all erections tomorrow[b]
lmao!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? / Am I Being Friendzoned? / Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.