Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers (20592 Views)

I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Unzip Your Trousers But Zip Your Mouth. / Why Do Men Keep Leaving Me For Someone Else ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Edobabe20:
Zzor oo grin grin continue shaking tables grin
lol
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by realman42: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Come let me give u deep shots
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Vikkiediamond: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Abeg who be this Zzor set,pls can someone explain
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by jrobbins: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lol. Sex, the most tiring pleasure there is

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by ayusco85(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
fati2001:

some of the spoiled soul's will not take caution.

Is there any difference between having sex on Val's days and having sex on any other day? Why the hypocrisy?

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by bellotaofeek: 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
Most of them are planning to have sex tomorrow, the thing is paining me,I wish I have the powers to seize all erections tomorrow

Lori iro. U nko ? Lol
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by uvie66: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
Because you men have shown overtime that you can't keep your things in your trousers, men that have died because of sex are uncountable
it is better to die of sex than Covid-19, accident, robbery or gang murder.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by 99thEnemy(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
You have chopped your conscience finish, may that sex you are planning to have tomorrow result to a quintuplets

You think this will be a misfortune for him?
Perhaps you assume he will be unable to carter for them. grin grin grin grin

Well, When you don't have kids later you will start sleeping at Shiloh every year worshipping daddy G.O for fruit of the womb and also begging retired feminists to show you the fertility clinics they used to conceive after hitting menopause. And this will be with borrowed eggs and donated sperm grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Some ladies will loose their virginty in few hours time, some men are busy buying condoms in packs this evening,while innocent babies are about to be brought from their beautiful places into this world due to recklessness.smh

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Benwallt(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lashing lashing lashing on point tomorrow. 3 already in line.
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by plagiarism1: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
@zzor, whether you like it or not, many people are already clearing their football field and there would be enough tatata tomorrow.
As for me nothing is special about valentine, it's just like a normal day. Everyday, people commit tatata openly or secretly.
Only God knows those who belong to him.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by angelfallz(m): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
Please Valentine doesn't mean sex and ladies don't fall for that sweet talk, irresponsible men are all about looking for who to devour.

What about irresponsible women?

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by theFilmtric: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
Some ladies will loose their virginty in few hours time, some men are busy buying condoms in packs this evening,while innocent babies are about to be brought from their beautiful places into this world due to recklessness.smh
you have a big problem—immaturity
Zzor tell your mummy this. undecided
Maybe she can help
God help you

theFilmtricsay

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Tiwatopebabe(f): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
richmond500:
u are not making any sense.
Just shut the f-up, those that got spoilt wants to be spoilt, the misconception that men spoil girls and go for the good ones is thrash, that's unsubstantiated drivels, is it not in this same earth that we find good girls? those that wants to be spoilt will be spoilt

How about girls that drain their boyfriends and later got married to wealthy men? u go just open mouth waaaahh talk nonsense.

If I want to have sex 2moro, all these ur mumu anger talk no go stop me from fvcking. Let people do what they want, stop bringing ur worthless opinion thinking u are making sense
What exactly is painful to you, clarify?
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Emmyviva: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
kc4christ:
that means it a door to life and a path to death.... girl no fit use toto do me guy cos e no dey freak me i swear,left for me all holes would be hony for life.
chaiiii..Omo u sabi

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by richmond500: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tiwatopebabe:

What exactly is painful to you, clarify?
on NL, both guys and ladies always insult the opposite sex and also find flaws in the opposite sex, that is very painful when I read comments like that

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
Because you men have shown overtime that you can't keep your things in your trousers, men that have died because of sex are uncountable

Women that have died because of sex are uncountable too.

*,men have shown overtime that you can't keep your things in your trousers,*

Men do not have sex wit themselves. Do the math

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Sunkyapogee(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
they won't hear, they will still pack HIV tomorrow.
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Dybala11(m): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
Most of them are planning to have sex tomorrow, the thing is paining me,I wish I have the powers to seize all erections tomorrow
Oh boy, you mean it's paining you because random dudes all over Nigeria and the world at large will have sex while you'll stay alone with no one to have sex with right? grin

By the way, it's a two ways thing though, most of the men don't have sex with their fellow men, na women dem dey have sex with.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by BoboNogoDie: 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
Please Valentine doesn't mean sex and ladies don't fall for that sweet talk, irresponsible men are all about looking for who to devour.
Think back...
That Virginity days

That unfortunate day...

E dey pain abi grin
Frustration no good o Zzor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by AntiNigerian: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
plagiarism1:
@zzor, whether you like it or not, many people are already clearing their football field and there would be enough tatata tomorrow.
As for me nothing is special about valentine, it's just like a normal day. Everyday, people commit tatata openly or secretly.
Only God knows those who belong to him.
I just bought everything cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by LINTUNE(m): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
u are wicked

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by fati2001(m): 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
ayusco85:

Is there any difference between having sex on Val's days and having sex on any other day? Why the hypocrisy?

STOP STRESSING YOURSELF

I HAVE NEVER ACCEPT ANYTHING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE(AND ALSO ADULTERY) SINCE DAY ONE ..

SO NO HYPOCRISY HERE

IF YOU ARE MARRIED YOU CAN SEX ANY DAY AS FAR YOU ARE COMMITTING THE ACT WITH YOUR PARTNER (HUSBAND /WIFE)

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by hashtagged(m): 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:

Zzor you would not rest now o, as if you ladies don't look for our good simps to devour, how did this shit hit fp

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by ayusco85(m): 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
fati2001:

STOP STRESSING YOURSELF

I HAVE NEVER ACCEPT ANYTHING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE(AND ALSO ADULTERY) SINCE DAY ONE ..

SO NO HYPOCRISY HERE

IF YOU ARE MARRIED YOU CAN SEX ANY DAY AS FAR YOU ARE COMMITTING THE ACT WITH YOUR PARTNER (HUSBAND /WIFE)

Keep being delusional, if u like remain a monk till u die, no one cares.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by fati2001(m): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
ayusco85:

Keep being delusional, if u like remain a monk till u die, no one cares.

so why quoting?

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by iSufferFools: 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
I'm sure you're speaking from experience. grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by fapcrook(m): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
NO SINGLE Bleep TO GIVE TOMORROW. I PROMISE.....ALL bleeps HAVE FINISHED
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Emeka71(m): 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Show love.
Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by Hassanmaye(m): 12:08am On Feb 14, 2021
kc4christ:
that means it a door to life and a path to death.... girl no fit use toto do me guy cos e no dey freak me i swear,left for me all holes would be hony for life.
Man then you have solved half of your problem on earth if what you say is true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers by gambit24: 12:27am On Feb 14, 2021
Zzor:
if they no f**k on Valentine's day, they no go f**k another day? Ehn Madan wasting Internet space talking trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Compliments That Wow A Man / Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.