Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Breaking News !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking News !!! (784 Views)

Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) / Breaking News: Video Of A Ghanaian Nurse Twerking At The Hospital Causes Social / Davido's Nude Leaked BREAKING NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News !!! by EvolvedPisces(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
My names are OLAMIDE OLATUNJI OLANIYI... Our men in all Yoruba lands have turn to women... All they do is gossip with ladies in saloon, do agbero work and now, the Fulanis are killing us and taking our wives... We call on Nnamdi Kanu and ESN to come to our rescue... Afonja men are useless...All of them !!!

Re: Breaking News !!! by Draslo(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Find the nearest transformer and hug it.
Re: Breaking News !!! by EvolvedPisces(m): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Draslo:
Find the nearest transformer and hug it.
otu nne i
Re: Breaking News !!! by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Onwe be di ihe ifu
Re: Breaking News !!! by SoBright101: 2:08am On Feb 14, 2021
Na them

Be wise, illiterates has taken over this platform

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved
Re: Breaking News !!! by lasisi69(f): 2:54am On Feb 14, 2021
SoBright101:
Na them

Be wise, illiterates has taken over this platform

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved
cool

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News !!! by SoBright101: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2021
I hear. I hope your relatives know about your situation.

lasisi69:
cry cry afonja
Re: Breaking News !!! by easyhacq(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
You be people creating threads like this should fear God and Karma. All this tribal war that you are igniting will directly or indirectly affects your or your coming generation.

(1) (Reply)

To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) / How Do You Manage Loneliness As A Single? / A Cry For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.