Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55149 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Digriz(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2011
This is the real man of God world doing his stuff for Gods his own sake.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by iudoagwu(m): 7:52am On Apr 09, 2011
, And yet so many poor hungry wretched helpless dirty senseless folks attend this church. And yet everyday we blame politicians for looting?
That's bad!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Joagbaje(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2011
The bishop has an oil rig given to him. Which spins money.  If a ministry feel there is need to have one. Nothing stops them. So who says, it was bought with tithes and offerings. Besides A Jet is only a vehicle. Made for human being.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Joagbaje(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2011
bily:

i would advise us to be cautious about our response cos not all you read in the news is true, this i know for a fact.
for example, there was a time it was in the news that my pastor just aquired a private jet. there where even pictures of the jet and the internals in the papers. we all bwlieved it to be true including church members.
the funny thing is that my pastor did not even bother to refute the story to the church and im sure some members will be already be congratulating him.
he just mentioned it briefly to the workers and said God justifies him, dat there was no reason for him to go shouting that its not tru dat he doesnt own a jet.
till today im sire some church membrs and nigerians still belivs he has a jet.
ordinary google has his name on d internet as one of d pastors dat owns jets.
so guys be careful.
irony is no paper mentions so many of the good things the church does for the community like building schools and equiping public schools, homeless founsation etc

jude33084:

[b][/b]
Oh! he's your pastor cool

I think he is of CEC.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bily(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2011
Joagbaje:

I think he is of CEC.

oyedepo is not my pastor neither im i a member of cec if that means christ embassy.
i am not here to advertise my church or my pastor, d point is that we should be careful believing all we read in the news and reacting sebsequently.
someone mentioned here that they oyedepo sold the old jets to purchase new ones, it may or may not be true so i cannot judge him or anyone based on posts i read online.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by mrkoma2012: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2011
Church na global enterprise now, hence the need for such luxuries
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dayokanu(m): 8:37am On Apr 09, 2011
Praise the Lord
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by francisj(m): 8:38am On Apr 09, 2011
Aderupoko2:

Shout all you can, Bishop Oyedepo will still buy more as God continues to bless him. You didnt call him to ministry so he is only answerable to the one who called him. Cursing and weeping is just a waste of time.

grin grin grin!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by grade: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2011
Aderupoko2:

Shout all you can, Bishop Oyedepo will still buy more as God continues to bless him. You didnt call him to ministry so he is only answerable to the one who called him. Cursing and weeping is just a waste of time.

GBAM!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2011
@kunleoshob
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by switchmax8: 9:37am On Apr 09, 2011
until we get the peck off our eyes nigeria will remain docile in the hands of religion leaders living life of opulence in a country that average nigerian lives daily on 8$ and you are here saying touch not my anointing.they use the bible to instil fear on the congregation so that they cannot be question.
questions you people refused to aswer are below

1.Is that how jesus lived his life before he died?
2.does jesus acquire any property in log angeles,washington or has any private jet,ship or yatch?
3.does jesus live a life of opulence?
4.what does the bible say in Ecclesiastes?vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
5.what does the bible says about religion leaders rubbing shoulders with politicians yet,could not tell them the truth about leading a country.
6.what moral right has he got to own an oil well?
7.Does jesus own oil well in israel?does he appropiate any wealth to himself or family.
8.what has religion gat to do with business empire?christianity is a selfless services not business empire the way nigerians have taken it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by switchmax8: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2011
until we get the peck off our eyes nigeria will remain docile in the hands of religion leaders living life of opulence in a country that average nigerian lives daily on 8$ and you are here saying touch not my anointing.they use the bible to instil fear on the congregation so that they cannot be question.

2.does jesus acquire any property in los angeles,washington or has any private jet,ship or yatch?
5.what does the bible says about religion leaders rubbing shoulders with politicians yet,could not tell them the truth about leading a country.
7.Does jesus own oil well in israel?does he appropiate any wealth to himself or family.
8.what has religion gat to do with business empire?christianity is a selfless services not business empire the way nigerians have taken it.
why cant we wake up for once it is a wake up call that will make nigerian a better place religion is business empire now even business men are investing in it.
A pastor once told us that he was persuaded by a group of business men that he will be given 500m naira if he can leave his present church to establish his he refused because of the love he has for the church not what he will gain though the man is wealthy as well.
What does this teach us?that christianity is a business that even politicians now supports it is high time they list their stock in NSE and lets those interest have a share of their pie.
Oneluv God will see us through and release those that have been blindfolded by the sugarcoated pastors that he has been called or he is a man of God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2011
iudoagwu:

, And yet so many poor hungry wretched helpless dirty senseless folks attend this church. And yet everyday we blame politicians for looting?
That's bad!!!

Ain't you surprised that we members of winners family are happy and it is only people like you that are in pain and agony? It is the lords doing and it is marvelous in our sight.  We are enjoying our senselessness and it keeps propelling us to the higher realm. The more you criticize, the higher we fly. So, I don't know when you will be delivered from these agony and pains. God is determined to defend his servants and the church. There is nothing the gate of hell (Including nairalanders) can do about it. OUR GOD IS A GOOD GOD. Tomorrow is another Sunday service, your are cordially invited:

There are 4 services (6:30am, 8:25am, 10:20am and 12:30pm). Come and hear the man of God, the Apostle of FAITH Live @ Canaanland Ota, Africa. I can assure you that you life will never remain the same. Over 100,000 people gather to learn at the feet of Christ through his servant. You can also join us online through:

http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/worship

GOD BLESS YOU ALL. AMEN
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by cantell(m): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2011
switchmax8:

2.does jesus acquire any property in los angeles,washington or has any private jet,ship or yatch?
why cant we wake up for once it is a wake up call that will make nigerian a better place religion is business empire now even business men are investing in it.
A pastor once told us that he was persuaded by a group of business men that he will be given 500m naira if he can leave his present church to establish his he refused because of the love he has for the church not what he will gain though the man is wealthy as well.
What does this teach us?that christianity is a business that even politicians now supports it is high time they list their stock in NSE and lets those interest have a share of their pie.
Oneluv God will see us through and release those that have been blindfolded by the sugarcoated pastors that he has been called or he is a man of God
Abi ooo! Me i go buy shares if they are willing to sell.
The church is the 2nd largest money-making machine in Nigeria(looting na 1st)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bros1234(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2011
C-Ronaldo, Nisaac

Thank you very much. You have made this thread a beautiful one.

People need to understand that God can bless a man above a nation if found faithful. I wish it was the 5th jet we acquired.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Beync(f): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2011
I will show u d judgement of d great harlot (Christiandom/Men of gods) who sits on many waters(Peoples,multitudes, nations & tongues) with whom d kings of d earth committed fornication, & d inhabitants of d earth(Oyedepo followers) were made drunk with d wine of her fornication. Very soon these so called men of gods will soon be caught up for exploiting their members, induldging in political and commercial business of of d world acquiring themselves with wealth that will rust in fire rather than building up treasures in heaven.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bily(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2011
switchmax8:

ok nice piece cos i agree jesus is our model but i think we have to put some things in the right perspective.
so are you saying i should not use a mobile phone, buy a car or house or landed properties cos jesus dint own any of these stuffs?i think we should not be sentimental and make fair comparisms.
the main issue here is weda the guy dey misappropriate church/ministry funds for personal use. if he,s doing that, its wrong but the truth is we have no proof! but the good thing is god sees all and he has a way of dealing with such.
gone are the days when a pastor and his families are solely dependent on church funding where all they have and own is in the name of the church. most pastors now have biz or investments and i have yet to see where that is specifically labelled as a sin in the bible.
if i hammer reach jet level i may or may not buy one but if i choose to, no come tell me say warren buffet or jesus no get jet.
or i should not buy a car cos they are millions of people trekking on the streets of lagos?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by thameamead(f): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2011
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bros1234(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2011
switchmax8:

While on earth Jesus moved on entourage. He used the best of the best means of transport then. The boat he used had a cabin furnished that he could enjoy sleeping with a pillow. His garments  were highly priced that soldiers betted for it. People used the costliest perfumes on him. The day he fed 5000 men excluding women and children his first question was where could we buy bread to feed them. If the money was not there, there would be no need to ask where to buy

You see, you are so backward to understand the Bible. Jesus was rich by all standards while on earth but chose to die like a poor man b/c of you and i. If Jesus was on earth today I have no doubt he would go on entourage with the best means of transport.  

Wealth is nothing before God as long as it is used for the right purpose which is reaching out to the world with the good news. That is what we are doing in winners. The schools, the churches, the universities, the jets (oh that, expect more), are all vehicles of reaching out to the world with the good news.

You are talk about oil well just b/c a poster mentioned it. I pity you. You are so daft that you cannot even pick between the lines. I would be the happiest if the man of God owned an oil well. But it will suffice you to know that this man all his life has devoted everything to just studying, praying and preaching. Wake up
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by francisj(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2011
In our rush to either justify or criticises the action of the pastor,we should b carefull of how we use our the keyboard to spell the word "Jesus" and "God "
I cannot help but wonder which Jesus (or God )are we referring to when 'j' or 'g' is uses in the spelling
i am really having a nice time reading thru ur various contribution,make God Bless you all
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by switchmax8: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2011
bros1234,
You are one of the most retard i have ever witnessed on nairaland you are a fool and it seems you are not educated enough neither you were able to read books on religion.
I guess you are sick i will not say more than this.where is it in the bible that wealth accumulation is part of preaching christianity?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bros1234(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2011
Beync:

I will show u d judgement of d great harlot (Christiandom/Men of gods) who sits on many waters(Peoples,multitudes, nations & tongues) with whom d kings of d earth committed fornication, & d inhabitants of d earth(Oyedepo followers) were made drunk with d wine of her fornication. Very soon these so called men of gods will soon be caught up for exploiting their members, induldging in political and commercial business of of d world acquiring themselves with wealth that will rust in fire rather than building up treasures in heaven.

What a nice thing to know that you will not be one of God's gate man on his judgment day. I pray that you and your entire generation will not do any business cos its in the world. May you all never acquire wealth and just labour for heavenly treasure. Poor woman
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bros1234(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2011
switchmax8:

bros1234,
You are one of the most not-so-smart person i have ever witnessed on nairaland you are a fool and it seems you are not educated enough neither you were able to read books on religion.
I guess you are sick i will not say more than this.where is it in the bible that wealth accumulation is part of preaching christianity?

First, I want t say that if believing the bible and the message of prosperity means not been smart and being a fool, then I should say you have spoken well cos I would rather be a fool believing what the Bible says and God's power to bless financially, than being smart not believing God and His power to make men, nations and ministries wealthy. Are you ok now?

One question for you though, where did the bible say that being poor is preaching Christianity? Olodo educated man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by cvibe: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2011
Nice
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Azibalua(f): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2011
switchmax8:

Jesus did not purchase a ship yes dear
He collected it free of charge
Stop saying what you have no idea about,
I know first handedly that true men of god are heavy givers
Most are responsible for the running of not just the church alone but also ensuring that members are standing strong
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Pain(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2011
What Many Blind Fools Fail To Realize. Is That Pentecostalism is a Legitimate Business.

The Men U Guys Wrongly Refer to As Men of God are Actually Motivational Speakers Who Lace Their Sermons With The Gospel.
Legally, They Are Doing Nothing Wrong. But People Should Stop Coming Here to Quote The Popular Line They Use in Shielding Themselves From Critics & Taxes.

" Touch Not My Prophet ()". Please. The Guys are Nothing But Merchants of Hope!  The Good Thing is That They Will Keep Smiling to the Banks Because Their Stock in Trade Comes @ Little Or No Cost.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by fstranger3(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2011
Pain:

What Many Blind Fools Fail To Realize. Is That Pentecostalism is a Legitimate Business.

The Men U Guys Wrongly Refer to As Men of God are[b] Actually Motivational Speakers[/b] Who Lace Their Sermons With The Gospel.
Legally, They Are Doing Nothing Wrong. But People Should Stop Coming Here to Quote The Popular Line They Use in Shielding Themselves From Critics & Taxes.

" Touch Not My Prophet ()". Please. The Guys are Nothing But Merchants of Hope!  The Good Thing is That They Will Keep Smiling to the Banks Because Their Stock in Trade Comes @ Little Or No Cost.

And, why do they perform[b] magic[/b] miracles

Anywhooo, what they are doing is morally reprehensible. They are all scammers, nothing more, nothing else. And the biggest scammer in Nigeria today is Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, followed by that 'apari' Oyedepo and then Oyakhilome.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ANGELMARIA: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2011
for crying out loud,how many chariots did christ use in going places to spreading the gospel?there are so many poor ones out there who don't even know where their next meal is to come from.so many many sick ones,motherless ones to mention but a few.this i9s definitely not christ-like.haba!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bros1234(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2011
fstranger3:

And, why do they perform[b] magic[/b] miracles

Anywhooo, that they are doing is morally reprehensible. They are all scammers, nothing more, nothing else. And the biggest scammer in Nigeria today is Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, followed by that 'apari' Oyedepo and then Oyakhilome.

How much have they scammed from you? What and what have you done in your life? Where are you coming from and where are you going? My dear, the way to rise is not to fight with those who are already standing and can help you. I invite you to make out time and decide to attend any program of any of these men you have mentioned. Let me sponsor  you (no jokes)to it, to and fro, with some change for your sachet water. Believe me, your life will never remain the same
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Aboluwarin: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2011
People don't see the men of God at the early stage with original suffering,but when things turn around for them and became prosper people started talking rubbish, anyone who pray to die in poverty should continue talking against them.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bros1234(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2011
ANGELMARIA:

for crying out loud,how many chariots did christ use in going places to spreading the gospel?there are so many poor ones out there who don't even know where their next meal is to come from.so many many sick ones,motherless ones to mention but a few.this i9s definitely not christ-like.haba!

Same old rehearsed sentimental crap to attract more pity.

And how many of those poor ones have you helped. How many strangers have you housed and clothed? Do you know how many millions these men spend in sending thousands of kids to school annually and how many poor get a life back through them.

If you dont know what to say, just read what others said and move on.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by fstranger3(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2011
bros1234:

How much have they scammed from you?

From me personally? Around N100,000 from tithes and offerings. From my mother? around N5000,000. No kidding. Thank God for American visa lottery, I for still be maga by now. I now know that what my brain can solve, I need not ask some scammers to help me with it.

What and what have you done in your life?

Was this thread about me and my life?  You can open a new thread if you want t learn more about my awesome life.

Where are you coming from and where are you going?

What exactly is your point?

My dear, the way to rise is not to fight with those who are already standing and can help you.

I dont believe in paying Peter to pay Paul. I dont need scammers to show me the way. I am currently fulfilling my own American dream.I dont need Oyedepo to show me the 'way'

I invite you to make out time and decide to attend any program of any of these men you have mentioned. Let me sponsor  you (no jokes)to it, to and fro, with some change for your sachet water. Believe me, your life will never remain the same

Well, thanks for the offer. I am taking you up on it. I have a Chase account with account number 9488928806, please I'd appreciate it if you can deposit the money before the end of this month.

Jesus is Lord, all the time. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.