Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55053 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by POTUT(m): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2011
This news always elicits very deep perspectives on its impact.

Acquiring a jet is a one-off project, but maintaining it regularly (which you must do to keep it airworthy) is a huge financial burden.

For a ministry in Nigeria to acquire a private jet (which can only be in one airport at any given time), does it really advance true evangelism across Africa by the same margin that its cost astronomically dwarfs the common aspirations of churchgoers?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 12:16am On Apr 09, 2011
REALITY101:

Ok mr. I am not in the mode to argue with you nor word war with you. As for my family, we re not poor n will never be. Don't worry about us giving to the Scam pastors in Nigeria because we don't do such. We give more to the orphans, disables and poor people in need and not to the devil in an angel form.

God I never knew people like you re still alive and never been located by these bomb explosions in Nigeria. Your are far more dum b than the church members. A man having a church acquiring 4 private jets?  shocked shocked shocked Fool how many does Bill Gate, Carlos Slim Helu, Warren Buffett and so many other world billionaires have? FOOL with capital letters.

We have rich pastors here in the States how many of them have 4 private yet?

What have this scammer you call pastor done to the (poor),  . . These people are scammers period. Go kill yourself. I cant wait to hear the news he die on plane crash. YES I SAID It.
God bless you sir. Did you really mean the word in bold? Please make it a daily prayer point in your family. The only challenge is that when the Angel of God strike, it will not even be announced anywhere because you are such a nobody. But if you truly mean the word in bold. Write today's date in your room and tell your family about it so that they can trace the source of your challenges. MAY THE LORD GOD OF OYEDEPO VISIT YOU and YOUR HOUSEHOLD. AMEN. The man that leaves in state, KENNETH COPELAND is in the states with you sir.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by wetu: 12:18am On Apr 09, 2011
I have nothing against people paying tithes but the preaching sounds in some cases like manipulation and in the worst case extortion. Let everyone tithe or not tithe as they are led of the Spirit (Romans 14).

I personally give since they that preach the gospel must live of the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:14). And since they eat every month, I give every month. But I don't give a fixed amount (2 Corinthians 9:7).

However, after I have given, I will not turn back and ask the pastor why he bought a second car. It is God's duty to deal with pastors who are irresponsible:

Jer 23:1  Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.
Jer 23:2  Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.

It is also my duty not to give if I feel that I'm wasting money and time on this ministry:

Jer 4:3  For thus saith the LORD to the men of Judah and Jerusalem, Break up your fallow ground, and sow not among thorns.

I think Christians should be careful where they give but if you are not giving into that ministry, your attack is not very constructive.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 12:18am On Apr 09, 2011
POTUT:

This news always elicits very deep perspectives on its impact.

Acquiring a jet is a one-off project, but maintaining it regularly (which you must do to keep it airworthy) is a huge financial burden.

For a ministry in Nigeria to acquire a private jet (which can only be in one airport at any given time), does it really advance true evangelism across Africa by the same margin that its cost astronomically dwarfs the common aspirations of churchgoers?
The truth is that, the maintenance cost is so cheap to us that we don't even fill it. Is like buying maintaining Toyota Camry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by maxproxl: 12:27am On Apr 09, 2011
@XANDY84. l dont like your words, nairaland is only an interactive forum. u dont av to abuse anyone. please show some sense of maturity.

its written boldly in the bible that "the poor will always remain among us". even poverty & unemployment exists in the US, CANADA, GERMANY, FRANCE, ENGLAND & other developed countries. you cant help everyone. you can only assist those that reach out to you for help.

canaanland is the number one creator of employment in ogun state. both skilled & unskilled jobs. BAKERY, WATER FACTORY, METAL FABRICATION, SAW-MILL, CLEANERS, PORTERS, SECURITY OFFICERS, NURSES, DOCTORS, MANAGERS, SALES AGENTS, PROFESSORS, LECTURERS, SECRETARIES, GARDENERS, LABOURERS, BRICK-LAYERS, ENGINEERS, SURVEYORS, DRIVERS, ACCOUNTANTS, GEOLOGISTS, PAINTERS etc.
even governors have acknowledged it. CANAANLAND is responsible for the fast development of ota in ogun state.
they single handedly repaired some roads & made visible impact in the community. its all to the glory of GOD.

this trend has also extended to other states in form of schools. in cannanland, there is a welfare package for WIDOWS, ORPHANS, PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS & DESTITUTES who are well catered for.  some people even take advantage of this & abuse this charitable gestures.

l PRAY YOU BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD A PRIVATE JET IN FUTURE. even your close relatives will say you are fraudulent or did ritual
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nisaac(f): 12:46am On Apr 09, 2011
Anybody who is angry can be angry. The Winners family dont play religion, we function in a realm that's far beyond ur human reasoning. Our wisdom is seen as foolishness to u all, that's why u rant when we achieve supernaturally. Financial Fortune Is Our Heritage. So Dont Hate!! We are the seeds of Abraham, joint heirs with Christ, a royal bloodline, i can go on and on. As for those raining insults on Bishop, may God forgive ur foolishness. Go and ask those thieves that stole in Shilloh 2010 what happened to them, learn ur lessons from them. Repent!! Jesus is coming soon, Peace.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 12:53am On Apr 09, 2011
nisaac:

Anybody who is angry can be angry. The Winners family dont play religion, we function in a realm that's far beyond your human reasoning. Our wisdom is seen as foolishness to u all, that's why u rant when we achieve supernaturally. Financial Fortune Is Our Heritage. So Dont Hate!! We are the seeds of Abraham, joint heirs with Christ, a royal bloodline, i can go on and on. As for those raining insults on Bishop, may God forgive your foolishness. Go and ask those thieves that stole in Shilloh 2010 what happened to them, learn your lessons from them. Repent!! Jesus is coming soon, Peace.

Zombie o, Zombie

Tell am to go straight

Na jorro, jarra, Jorro

No brake, no jam, no sense

Na jorro, jarra, Jorro
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 09, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

God bless you sir. Did you really mean the word in bold? Please make it a daily prayer point in your family. The only challenge is that when the Angel of God strike, it will not even be announced anywhere because you are such a nobody. But if you truly mean the word in bold. Write today's date in your room and tell your family about it so that they can trace the source of your challenges. MAY THE LORD GOD OF OYEDEPO VISIT YOU and YOUR HOUSEHOLD. AMEN. The man that leaves in state, KENNETH COPELAND is in the states with you sir.

Yes Mr. C Ronaldo Oyedepo. I said it. Maybe he need to buy some human senses for you instead of the ram own you have on. You portray fake. C Ronaldo supporting a scamming pastor
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by seedord247(m): 1:04am On Apr 09, 2011
Sagamite:

Zombie o, Zombie

Tell am to go straight

Na jorro, jarra, Jorro

No brake, no jam, no sense

Na jorro, jarra, Jorro

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

make una no kill me with laff ooooooo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ssumpta(f): 1:34am On Apr 09, 2011
omg. lmao.
REALITY 101.
A lesson for you He who calls his brother FOOL is in danger of going to hell.

Actually, we can rant and rave about Oyedepo's lavish tastes, but his congregation are giving testimonies. O yes.
Those pple know how to pray down the storehouse of God.
They are really prospering. How else does he get the money to buy the jets? Is it not by tithes and seeds from salaries, contracts and other blessings they receive? I believe.

God has blessed him like he blessed King Solomon.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Wahala90: 1:39am On Apr 09, 2011
[size=14pt]Poor people can not buy four jets. And hey if I am not gaining, why will I keep giving. Afterall there are a lot of churches and believe me, there are a lot of poor pastors. I think this one is impacting his followers positively. If you think church is a profitable business, then go open your own. If you think this is not the way to operate a church, then start your church and show a good example. If you think it is profitable to give, then keep giving. If you think it is not profitable to give, then stop giving. [/size]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 1:47am On Apr 09, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ1YLL9mvBU

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E wo awon Pastors yi, Miliki, on a holy level

Wayozee, e ja mi si! cheesy

Oh o, Wayo!

Oh o, Wayo!

Oh o, Wayo!

Oh o, Wayozee!

Wayozee, Wayozee, Wayozee, for churches!

Invest in a Hummer! (Hummer, Hummer, Hummer)

Invest in a Gulfstream! (Gulfee, Gulfee, Gulfee)

36 million dollars, elo lo ma je to ba sher si Naira?

(Too much money now) Hey, Owo!

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Congression dey hustle.

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Pastor rob them!

Salvation, Miracle, Prosperity, for everybody!

Ewo awon ode, dem dey give dem money!

Oh o, Wayo!

Oh o, Wayo!

Oh o, Wayo!

Oh o, Wayozee!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by LesbianBoy(m): 1:56am On Apr 09, 2011
Maybe until one pastor will be on forbes list then this their 'follower' would get sense, and please all of u yarning trash that he publish books and he has over 3000 congregations! And who told u all that everyone of those ppl wud buy and even though u cant tell me books alone made him that wealthy unless everyone or half of the ppl on earth buy the book that way we wud understand, anyone who think books gave him that kinda wealth must be really foolish even 50cent,jay-z and co have lots of businesses and those buisnesses sell well but they are worth well below 100 million dollars why our pastors are worth almost billion in dollars from church and books? Nigerians sha and their ways of believing anything once someone comes in God's name!!? that's why one sharp guy on this forum who claims to be an internet guru came in the name of the lord and duped plenty nairalander (he claims he made $50billion in 24 hours shocked and he was selling the ebook for N5000 to NLDERS!!! Of course the offer looks ridiculous but many bought his ebook becos he came in the name of the lord and they believed him and were calling for the guys head later!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by harakiri(m): 2:11am On Apr 09, 2011
ssumpta:

omg. lmao.
REALITY 101.

Actually, we can rant and rave about Oyedepo's lavish tastes, but his congregation are giving testimonies. O yes.
They are really prospering. How else does he get the money to buy the jets? Is it not by tithes and seeds from salaries, contracts and other blessings they receive? I believe.

. . .and tomorrow, you will beat your chest and call yourself a "Christian". So this is what "Christianity" means to you (blessings,divine miracles and intervention,financial "upliftment" and all that rubbish). Is this what the biblical Jesus talked about? Is this the kind of mentality he aimed at impacting on the people? Are these the kind of rewards he preached about? Wasn't the biblical Jesus the same person that hammered on the need to be modest and went as far as telling Nicodemus that "it's easier for a camel to pass through a needle's eye than for a wealthy man to enter heaven"? List one verse in the new testament where Jesus preached about riches on earth. Even after his death, his disciples lived in abject penury to the extent they couldn't afford to give alms to beggars (". . .silver nor gold i have none but what i have, i give unto you". . .does that ring a bell?). You are nothing but a cheap down trodden hypocrite! Your types are the ones who go to visit babalawos when "things aren't moving well". All you're interested in is results. You have no iota of the embodiment of Christianity. No wonder more and more people are turning Atheists by the day (i saw the fraud in religion since my teenage years. . .but that is something your melon seed mind can't comprehend).

@Other posters (especially Sagamite and dare2think)

There are people worth talking to and there are people you just shouldn't give the honor of replying e.g that C_Ronaldo character. That guy (including this poster i just replied) is a complete dunce! ! ! A total dullard,living vegetable and a disgrace to the human race. Such people shouldn't be classified as human beings. Their IQ's rank somewhere between donkeys and cattle. Jabbering back and forth with such people only makes them "think" they are actually relevant in the social strata whereas there are somewhere down there at the bottom of the food chain where they belong. Please, avoid feeding the trolls!

Nuff said.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 2:32am On Apr 09, 2011
^^^They are reetards.

I don't debate with such people, I just call them what they are.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Antiscam1: 2:33am On Apr 09, 2011
Common sense wise,It sounds as if dis man's wealth is not from d congregation!
I suggest dat we should look deeper b4 jumping into conclusion!,I'm not his loyalist but i dont go by what people say
but by wot i discover!.

Now,How many members are in his church? dat dey are able to raise money for:
1.Two private universities (d two are d most beautiful in Nigeria)
2.4 private jets(probably more dan d no owns by FG)
3.The biggest and most expensive church in Nigeria built by renowed int'l Builders & experts(u need to ve a look @ dis edifice)
4.How rich are dis same church members dat dey're capable of contributing dis money within a space of few years.
  Are dey're not dis same poor Nigerians?

Well,all d above questns calls for d fact dat we ve 2 look deeper beyong d congregatn as his source of money.
Listen to dat man call Oyedepo and u will get to know dat he is rather an entrepreneur,a very intelligent one which i think he's got profitable VENTURES
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 2:49am On Apr 09, 2011
Anti-scam:

Common sense wise,It sounds as if dis man's wealth is not from d congregation!
I suggest dat we should look deeper b4 jumping into conclusion!,I'm not his loyalist but i dont go by what people say
but by wot i discover!.

Now,How many members are in his church? dat dey are able to raise money for:
1.Two private universities (d two are d most beautiful in Nigeria)
2.4 private jets(probably more dan d no owns by FG)
3.The biggest and most expensive church in Nigeria built by renowed int'l Builders & experts(u need to ve a look @ dis edifice)
4.How rich are dis same church members dat dey're capable of contributing dis money within a space of few years.
  Are dey're not dis same poor Nigerians?

Well,all d above questns calls for d fact dat we ve 2 look deeper beyong d congregatn as his source of money.
Listen to dat man call Oyedepo and u will get to know dat he is rather an entrepreneur,a very intelligent one which i think he's got profitable VENTURES

Apart from the fact that he blatantly makes it clear he bought the planes with church money as they are bought as CHURCH PLANES (but for him, his family and other senior criminals to use), let me indulge you a bit since you did not have enough brain matter to note that:

1) Explain to me what businesses he owns that you know of that can afford him 4 planes. Even several entrepreneurial millionaires with top businesses we hear of in the press cannot afford that.

2) Where did he get his capital for those huge [imaginary] businesses from?

I am giving you the benefit of doubt that you have a brain, so I expect you to use it. I wait.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by allanohize(m): 2:59am On Apr 09, 2011
Some people will not die well. I said it! deceiving people and buying 4 jets? to impress who? no wonder they say nigeria is the most religious country on earth. its pastors like this and their followers that gave us that award. lipsrsealed

nonsense!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 3:08am On Apr 09, 2011
allanohize:

Some people will not die well. I said it! deceiving people and buying 4 jets? to impress who? no wonder they say nigeria is the most religious country on earth. its pastors like this and their followers that gave us that award. lipsrsealed

nonsense!

The most religious, but their God-worshipping does not take us anywhere! We are still corrupt, wicked and mostly live in shithole squalors.

Yet, countries that have put religion in the back burner are advancing and living better lives, yet some reetards will be jumping about saying they are giving testimonies of how their lives have got better since taking Christ! Only Jesus can do it!

Self-delusion!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 09, 2011
harakiri:

. . .and tomorrow, you will beat your chest and call yourself a "Christian". So this is what "Christianity" means to you (blessings,divine miracles and intervention,financial "upliftment" and all that rubbish). Is this what the biblical Jesus talked about? Is this the kind of mentality he aimed at impacting on the people? Are these the kind of rewards he preached about? Wasn't the biblical Jesus the same person that hammered on the need to be modest and went as far as telling Nicodemus that "it's easier for a camel to pass through a needle's eye than for a wealthy man to enter heaven"? List one verse in the new testament where Jesus preached about riches on earth. Even after his death, his disciples lived in abject penury to the extent they couldn't afford to give alms to beggars (". . .silver nor gold i have none but what i have, i give unto you". . .does that ring a bell?). You are nothing but a cheap down trodden hypocrite! Your types are the ones who go to visit babalawos when "things aren't moving well". All you're interested in is results. You have no iota of the embodiment of Christianity. No wonder more and more people are turning Atheists by the day (i saw the fraud in religion since my teenage years. . .but that is something your melon seed mind can't comprehend).

@Other posters (especially Sagamite and dare2think)

There are people worth talking to and there are people you just shouldn't give the honor of replying e.g that C_Ronaldo character. That guy (including this poster i just replied) is a complete dunce! ! ! A total dullard,living vegetable and a disgrace to the human race. Such people shouldn't be classified as human beings. Their IQ's rank somewhere between donkeys and cattle. Jabbering back and forth with such people only makes them "think" they are actually relevant in the social strata whereas there are somewhere down there at the bottom of the food chain where they belong. Please, avoid feeding the trolls!

Nuff said.

God bless you. I weep for those poor senseless and brain washed Christians. Until their eyes are clear they will still be fool n been used by these scammers they call pastors and men of God. Don't get me wrong people I'm from a Christian family but not religious and stupid like some so called Christians who starve in making sure they obey the givers shall never lack mis-preaching quote. Lawd these C Ronaldo is the most retardded, dum b and annoying idio t alive.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by fstranger3(m): 3:17am On Apr 09, 2011
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ1YLL9mvBU

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E wo awon Pastors yi, Miliki, on a holy level

Wayozee, e ja mi si!  cheesy

Oh o, Wayo!

Oh o, Wayo!

Oh o, Wayo!

Oh o, Wayozee!

Wayozee, Wayozee, Wayozee, for churches!

36 million dollars, elo lo ma je to ba [size=18pt]sher[/size] si Naira?

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Congression dey hustle.

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Pastor rob them!

Salvation, Miracle, Prosperity, for everybody!

Ewo awon ode, dem dey give dem money!

Oh o, Wayo!

Oh o, Wayo!

Oh o, Wayo!

Oh o, Wayozee!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WTF is Sher?

Is that still part of our Sagamu vocabulary?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 09, 2011
ssumpta:

omg. lmao.
REALITY 101.

Ma'am I can't figure out the lmao funny part. Were you smoking pot when u type the highlighted part?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by LesbianBoy(m): 3:31am On Apr 09, 2011
Sagamite:

Apart from the fact that he blatantly makes it clear he bought the planes with church money as they are bought as CHURCH PLANES (but for him, his family and other senior criminals to use), let me indulge you a bit since you did not have enough brain matter to note that:

1) Explain to me what businesses he owns that you know of that can afford him 4 planes. Even several entrepreneurial millionaires with top businesses we hear of in the press cannot afford that.

2) Where did he get his capital for those huge [imaginary] businesses from?

I am giving you the benefit of doubt that you have a brain, so I expect you to use it. I wait.
this wat many nigerians fail to get, to start a business dat would bring 100's of millions do u think its N20k or N200k u will need to start a business like dat!!! u have to put in big money to get much more bigger money. adenuga dat is very rich i read some where dat he used million abi billions (in naira) to start running GLO and now we can see how much money the business is bringing in!!!!
So pls all u followers answer sagamite 2nd question
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by tglaz(m): 5:07am On Apr 09, 2011
Why do we find delight in transferring aggressions of poverty towards the ones God has chosen to bless,for someone that has largely reduced unemployment,who built a university in his home town with well over 100 foreign students for the first resumption, alongside scholarships for the merited ones, one who has declared free transportation to and fro for worshippers. Lets learn to briddle our tongues especially as it pertains to men of God and lets endeavor to have concrete facts before coming out openly. The ministry has four jets,but how many offerings were raised for the jets? Lets celebrate with those that God celebrates so that we too can be celebrated.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 09, 2011
Why do "morons" people open their mouth when supposed to sealed?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Ideang: 5:49am On Apr 09, 2011
caption should have been LIVING FAITH CHURCH Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet, takes some sting off de man. 1981 when he started poor people were classified 2 be as poor as 'church' rats n parents wept when their wards opted 2 preach de good news of christ; today the words church and 'pastor' has become synonymous with wealth due to men of God like him, Idahosa, Adeboye et al. Besides if any organization ought 2 be sitting on money it should be God's organization, he owns the money. Finally while they can not take care of large congregations, cell fellowships or small groups in the church have the responsibility of catering for their members especially those in need and they are funded fully for this purpose by the church.
Please leave the man of God alone.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by stkris(m): 6:32am On Apr 09, 2011
Idea.ng:

caption should have been LIVING FAITH CHURCH Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet , takes some sting off de man. 1981 when he started poor people were classified 2 be as poor as 'church' rats n parents wept when their wards opted 2 preach de good news of christ; today the words church and 'pastor' has become synonymous with wealth due to men of God like him, Idahosa, Adeboye et al. Besides if any organization ought 2 be sitting on money it should be God's organization, he owns the money. Finally while they can not take care of large congregations, cell fellowships or small groups in the church have the responsibility of catering for their members especially those in need and they are funded fully for this purpose by the church.
Please leave the man of God alone.

Until the congregation is allowed free access to "their" private jet whenever they need to travel, then come back with the bold line above.

"Men of God" can shove it for all i care. if all u do is preach "prosperity," and that prosperity is geared only to ur pocket by way of your congregation, then once again this "Man of God" can shove it even higher.

4 freakin private jets. . paid for by some of the poorest and most gullible people on the planet. . its a damn shame!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Ideang: 6:38am On Apr 09, 2011
maxpro-xl:

AS LONG AS THE EARTH REMAINS, SEED TIME AND HARVEST WILL NOT CEASE,

for all you ignorant nairalanders,  please drop your poverty mindset & THINK BIG. TO GOD ALONE BE THE GLORY. this same hatred is directed to pastor chris oyakhilome, pastor enoch adeboye, paul adefarasin, sam adeyemi etc.

How much is $30million to a man like BISHOP OYEDEPO who has over 60-published books. a single book of N1000 sells over 100,000pcs in a month worldwide = N100million. these books also sell on popular sites like ebay.com, amazon.com, facebook.com etc

the jets are for the ministry and not bishop's,  its TWO PRIVATE JETS & NOT FOUR. the one bought in 1996 has been sold. and for your information. it was given to the ministry by a foreign donor.

for example, A 25-YEAR OLD GRADUATE STARTS WORK & SAVES TO BUY A CAR WITHIN A YEAR,  ON HIS WEDDING DAY AT 27-YEARS OLD, HIS PARENTS GIVES HIM ANOTHER CAR AS WEDDING GIFT,  HE ALSO BUILDS HIS CAREER OVER 5-YEARS & BUYS A BETTER CAR,  NOW WITHIN FIVE YEARS & AT AGE 30, HE HAS 3-CARS.
TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG IN ACQUIRING WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD WITHOUT FRAUD & BY MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

EVEN PEOPLE LIKE 50-CENTS, LUDACRIS, JAY-Z, P-DIDDY, BEYONCE & SOME NIGERIA BANK CEO'S CAN AFFORD PRIVATE JETS. PLEASE EMBRACE A P0SITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE,  THINK BIG & STRAT SMALL. FORGET THE PAST & FOCUS ON THE FUTURE.
make a search on google. type "KENETH COPELAND". this man has given out over 11 private jets to others as gift. NOW, THATS BEING DEDICATED TO A DIVINE ASSIGNMENT,

Point of correction over 28 private jets. A different thinking is what we all need. Is de gospel going 2 reach de whole world on foot? Lets put an end 2 de poverty mentality. Even if its members money, de give cos de r blessed. U cam give more than u have.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Jeezy: 6:53am On Apr 09, 2011
I would be more understanding if he used the 4b to set up a fund to help the needy in his ministry, the unemployed, set up a skill development centre-anything useful to the people not a $30m G5!! Men of God are meant to be shepherds, to help guide the sheep to where they can get food. Their primary concern should be the congregation. 4 private jets is just plain wasteful. angry angry angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bily(m): 7:03am On Apr 09, 2011
i would advise us to be cautious about our response cos not all you read in the news is true, this i know for a fact.
for example, there was a time it was in the news that my pastor just aquired a private jet. there where even pictures of the jet and the internals in the papers. we all bwlieved it to be true including church members.
the funny thing is that my pastor did not even bother to refute the story to the church and im sure some members will be already be congratulating him.
he just mentioned it briefly to the workers and said God justifies him, dat there was no reason for him to go shouting that its not tru dat he doesnt own a jet.
till today im sire some church membrs and nigerians still belivs he has a jet.
ordinary google has his name on d internet as one of d pastors dat owns jets.
so guys be careful.
irony is no paper mentions so many of the good things the church does for the community like building schools and equiping public schools, homeless founsation etc
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by jude33084(m): 7:18am On Apr 09, 2011
bily:

i would advise us to be cautious about our response cos not all you read in the news is true, this i know for a fact.
for example, [b]there was a time it was in the news that my pastor just aquired a private jet.
there where even pictures of the jet and the internals in the papers. we all bwlieved it to be true including church members.
the funny thing is that my pastor did not even bother to refute the story to the church and im sure some members will be already be congratulating him.
he just mentioned it briefly to the workers and said God justifies him, dat there was no reason for him to go shouting that its not tru dat he doesnt own a jet.
till today im sire some church membrs and nigerians still belivs he has a jet.
ordinary google has his name on d internet as one of d pastors dat owns jets.
so guys be careful.
irony is no paper mentions so many of the good things the church does for the community like building schools and equiping public schools, homeless founsation etc
[/b]

Oh! he's your pastor cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Aderupoko2: 7:44am On Apr 09, 2011
Shout all you can, Bishop Oyedepo will still buy more as God continues to bless him. You didnt call him to ministry so he is only answerable to the one who called him. Cursing and weeping is just a waste of time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo / ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.