Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55156 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by cold(m): 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2011
My question is:is it not possible to serve God & still remain humble?What's the purpose of this insane kind of wealth?(not for a private individual but for a man of God).Solomon who was regarded as the richest man in the Bible saw everything and referred to it as vanity of vanities;all is vanity.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2011
thehomer:

I hope you realize that you are one of the sheep being fleeced not one of the shepherds doing the fleecing. Identifying with the group does not also make you one of the leaders. So avoid Stockholm syndrome.
Whatever name you call me, I think it is the best name in the world and I pray that all my generation after me will follow in that same way.

THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR FAITHFULNESS
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by obowunmi(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2011
When some dullards finally wake up and realize that tithing and offerings are one of the greatest fraud on earth. There will not be too many pastors in Nigeria.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2011
cold:

My question is:is it not possible to serve God & still remain humble?What's the purpose of this insane kind of wealth?(not for a private individual but for a man of God).Solomon who was regarded as the richest man in the Bible saw everything and referred to it as vanity of vanities;all is vanity.
Please ask God, hope you know his voice? It is not our fault, we just serve him and keep blessing us. Have you heard of fearful blessings before? God is covenant keeping God.  IT PAYS TO BE FOOLISH AND FOLLOW GOD BLINDLY.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2011
obowunmi:

When some dullards finally wake up and realize that tithing and offerings are one of the greatest fraud on earth. There will not be too many pastors in Nigeria.
FRAUD? Oh, what a nice fraud it is! It keeps the doors of heaven open constantly over us and the proofs are undeniable. I'm not surprise that the blessing is attracting so much envy and bitterness. I am sorry guys, it is not our fault, it is the LORD's doings.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by cold(m): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

Please ask God, hope you know his voice? It is not our fault, we just serve him and keep blessing us. Have you heard of fearful blessings before? God is covenant keeping God.  IT PAYS TO BE FOOLISH AND FOLLOW GOD BLINDLY.
Listen young man, you don't know me.I'm immensely blessed,God has opened the windows of heaven & showered me with so much blessings i have no room to store it.Nonetheless,i will not see evil in the House of God & remain quiet.Like Christ said;'my Father's house has been turned into a den of thieves'.That is exactly what is playing out today in the house of God & it is really pathetic.How on earth can you justify 4 private jets for a man of God who continually instructs us to store our treasures in heaven?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by REALTRUTH1: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2011
@Ronaldo,,,I see you love God just like many other people out their,,I understand ur passion,zeal and unguarded exhurberance,,the truth is that I ve been their before. I passionately pray from my heart that the prayers you made for ur generations behind you would never stand,,,My very strong prayers for you is that you would truly love and search after God and you would have an encounter with him,,,serving God is completely different from serving man,,,
When a pastor(Bishop Oyedepo) tells you that the bottled anointing they sell to you at winners is the "Life of God" where in the Bible can you find that? How do you reconcile Jesus who needed more than 5 Loaves to feed thousands of people,,would do with investment worth 4Billion naira,,,,Jesus would rather convert the jet to feed all the poor and hungry in the world.
And this one is seriuos I will need a return ticket if you re truly willing to pay for it,,,,give me ur details and I will respond quickly.This is very serious pls,,,,jokes apart.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2011
cold:

Listen young man, you don't know me.I'm immensely blessed,God has opened the windows of heaven & showered me with so much blessings i have no room to store it.Nonetheless,i will not see evil in the House of God & remain quiet.Like Christ said;'my Father's house has been turned into a den of thieves'.That is exactly what is playing out today in the house of God & it is really pathetic.How on earth can you justify 4 private jets for a man of God who continually instructs us to store our treasures in heaven?
[quote][/quote] Happy to know that you are wealthy but you know the difference between people like you and me is that, while you might have acquired your wealth based on your smartness, intelligence, hardworking and business acumen, our own is purely a product of grace which we naturally don't deserve. So we cannot but referencing, praising and acknowledging the giver who is the very source of our life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by cold(m): 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2011
^^You're in denial but it is understandable,no matter how much we carry on with this discussion you'll remain unyielding even when the truth is starring you in the face.All these so called Men of God have their diehard apologists.If we bring up the topic of Oyakhilome-the likes of JoAgbaje will step in his defense.If we raise the issue of Adeboye-you'll find his followers rushing to his defense.Oyedepo nko-your likes will die for him,so please by all means;keep calm & carry on
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2011
REAL TRUTH:

@Ronaldo,,,I see you love God just like many other people out their,,I understand your passion,zeal and unguarded exhurberance,,the truth is that I ve been their before. I passionately pray from my heart that the prayers you made for your generations behind you would never stand,,,My very strong prayers for you is that you would truly love and search after God and you would have an encounter with him,,,serving God is completely different from serving man,,,
When a pastor(Bishop Oyedepo) tells you that[b] the bottled anointing they sell to you at winners is the "Life of God" [/b]where in the Bible can you find that? How do you reconcile Jesus who needed more than 5 Loaves to feed thousands of people,,would do with investment worth 4Billion naira,,,,Jesus would rather convert the jet to feed all the poor and hungry in the world.
And this one is seriuos I will need a return ticket if you re truly willing to pay for it,,,,give me your details and I will respond quickly.This is very serious pls,,,,jokes apart.
Why are you distorting the truth if truly you know it? More than 90% of winners buy their olive oil outside church premises. No one has ever advice anyone to buy anointing oil in the church. You buy it wherever you see it convenient. About anointing oil being the life of God in the bottle. It was a revelation that the man of God said he received from God. Do you know the meaning of revelation? It is mystery of God and is not for everybody to understand. This was said several years ago, but the proof still abound till today. Don't doubt GOD. The ticket offer is only for the person it was offered to. I am waiting for response from him. I am not joking about it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by MeGaStReEt: 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2011
Quotes from: Donlittle Today at 03:53:34 PM
Well, the report is not true. The new one was bought so as to carry more mission materials for their African missions. The older one could not carry much stuff because it was smaller. The mission does not have four jets on ground. Th[b]e new was traded for the old one, so they only have one jet,[/b]

Quote From: C_Ronaldo on: Today at 10:16:19 PM
The jets are actually 2 not 4 as being reported

hmmmmmmm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2011
cold:

^^You're in denial but it is understandable,no matter how much we carry on with this discussion you'll remain unyielding even when the truth is starring you in the face.All these so called Men of God have their diehard apologists.If we bring up the topic of Oyakhilome-the likes of JoAgbaje will step in his defense.If we raise the issue of Adeboye-you'll find his followers rushing to his defense.Oyedepo nko-your likes will die for him,so please by all means;keep calm & carry on
Truth Bible say you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. The evidence of the truth you know is in the level of freedom you enjoys. MAN, I have found the truth and the only prayer for me is to abide with the truth till eternity.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by gbengress1: 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2011
4 private jets?Where is he going?Though nothing is wrong with a man of God being rich but not at the detriment of the poor.Erelu Agbaye has spoken well, so I am not surprised and many will never believe.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by MeGaStReEt: 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2011
God, Have mercy on us all . . . . [size=14pt]Psalm 119 vs 176[/size]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

Quotes from: Donlittle Today at 03:53:34 PM.

Quote From: C_Ronaldo on: Today at 10:16:19 PM

hmmmmmmm
For your information, I didn't claim to be spokesman for the church and we don't gather in the church to debate how many jets we have. We both got the information of exchanging the old one with a newer one right. The 2nd one has just being acquired, so not everybody knows about it yet. Are you happy now?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
And the poor citizens are still giving their hard earn money these scammers?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
Missing the point, Jesus never had no chariot or expensive stuff while he was here. This kind of heavy cash will go a long way to help "the brethren" who are needy in his church set up businesses or some other meaningful project to help the community and alotta people at once
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

God, Have mercy on us all . . . . [size=14pt]Psalm 119 vs 176[/size]
AMEN, God is a merciful and covenant keeping God. Just that we human being are not ready.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2011
Adrenaline:

Missing the point, Jesus never had no chariot or expensive stuff while he was here. This kind of heavy cash will go a long way to help "the brethren" who are needy in his church set up businesses or some other meaningful project to help the community and alotta people at once
, He became poor so that we true his poverty might become rich. There is no covenant reason to be poor again.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
gbengress1:

4 private jets?Where is he going?Though nothing is wrong with a man of God being rich but not at the detriment of the poor.Erelu Agbaye has spoken well, so I am not surprised and many will never believe.
You are right man, it will be wicked for anyone to do that in bold
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2011
REALITY101:

And the poor citizens are still giving their hard earn money these scammers?
Please tell the poor citizen in your family(since they will listen to you) to stop giving. God is never in need!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by gbengress1: 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
May God save us all even from the lions clothed with sheep skin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
Adrenaline:

Thanks for your suggestion but this is already being done. There are many schemes and programs that are in place to help the members that require it. But the point is that, the more we spent the more we receive. The money  just keep flowing, it is not our fault. Please talk to God if you are really concerned about it. Do you understand the meaning of OPEN HEAVEN?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by wetu: 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2011
If the Ministry has 3000 branches all over the world, it might just make sense to have 2 jets as it seems that's the case. After all the Bishop has to oversee all those congregations. It might just make sense because he has to fly a lot.

There are some issues though:

What happens when he passes on? Will someone in the family takeover or will someone in the ministry and not family take over the ministry.

Should he be overseeing all those congregations or should those branches grow into maturity that they no longer need an overseer? A thought that occurred to me in a dream the other day, whether it's from God or not I will not say, "Don't [expand your ministry] to exercise authority". But we don't know how God led him in his ministry but I would think that saints should grow to maturity that the local elders can take care of the church:

Eph 4:11  And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12  For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13  Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Eph 4:14  That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Eph 4:15  But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

The apostles also left the local churches in the hands of the Holy Spirit and the local elders:

Tit 1:5  For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:

Act 20:28  Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

"General Overseers" need to understand that Christ is the head of the Church and the Holy Spirit through the elders can manage the affairs of the local assembly without their help. They must point people to Christ and then disappear. The apostles did it in a time when the scripture was incomplete, how about now that we have the Bible in full?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by cold(m): 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

Truth Bible say you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. The evidence of the truth you know is in the level of freedom you enjoys. MAN, I have found the truth and the only prayer for me is to abide with the truth till eternity.
Of course you know the truth but like i said,you have chosen to live in denial probably because of the little perks you get every now & then.This is the Cold ,Hard,Bitter truth:

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom Of heaven: but he that doeth the will of my father which is in heaven. Many [note the word MANY, not the FEW] will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderfu1 works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that commit iniquity."

Matthew 7:21-23
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2011
gbengress1:

May God save us all even from the lions clothed with sheep skin
AMEN
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by maxproxl: 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2011
AS LONG AS THE EARTH REMAINS, SEED TIME AND HARVEST WILL NOT CEASE,

for all you ignorant nairalanders, please drop your poverty mindset & THINK BIG. TO GOD ALONE BE THE GLORY. this same hatred is directed to pastor chris oyakhilome, pastor enoch adeboye, paul adefarasin, sam adeyemi etc.

How much is $30million to a man like BISHOP OYEDEPO who has over 60-published books. a single book of N1000 sells over 100,000pcs in a month worldwide = N100million. these books also sell on popular sites like ebay.com, amazon.com, facebook.com etc

the jets are for the ministry and not bishop's, its TWO PRIVATE JETS & NOT FOUR. the one bought in 1996 has been sold. and for your information. it was given to the ministry by a foreign donor.

for example, A 25-YEAR OLD GRADUATE STARTS WORK & SAVES TO BUY A CAR WITHIN A YEAR, ON HIS WEDDING DAY AT 27-YEARS OLD, HIS PARENTS GIVES HIM ANOTHER CAR AS WEDDING GIFT, HE ALSO BUILDS HIS CAREER OVER 5-YEARS & BUYS A BETTER CAR, NOW WITHIN FIVE YEARS & AT AGE 30, HE HAS 3-CARS.
TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG IN ACQUIRING WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD WITHOUT FRAUD & BY MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

EVEN PEOPLE LIKE 50-CENTS, LUDACRIS, JAY-Z, P-DIDDY, BEYONCE & SOME NIGERIA BANK CEO'S CAN AFFORD PRIVATE JETS. PLEASE EMBRACE A P0SITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE, THINK BIG & STRAT SMALL. FORGET THE PAST & FOCUS ON THE FUTURE.
make a search on google. type "KENETH COPELAND". this man has given out over 11 private jets to others as gift. NOW, THATS BEING DEDICATED TO A DIVINE ASSIGNMENT,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2011
wetu:

If the Ministry has 3000 branches all over the world, it might just make sense to have 2 jets as it seems that's the case. After all the Bishop has to oversee all those congregations. It might just make sense because he has to fly a lot.

There are some issues though:

What happens when he passes on? Will someone in the family takeover or will someone in the ministry and not family take over the ministry.

Should he be overseeing all those congregations or should those branches grow into maturity that they no longer need an overseer? A thought that occurred to me in a dream the other day, whether it's from God or not I will not say, "Don't [expand your ministry] to exercise authority". But we don't know how God led him in his ministry but I would think that saints should grow to maturity that the local elders can take care of the church:

Eph 4:11  And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12  For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13  Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Eph 4:14  That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Eph 4:15  But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

The apostles also left the local churches in the hands of the Holy Spirit and the local elders:

bosom 1:5  For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:

Act 20:28  Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

"General Overseers" need to understand that Christ is the head of the Church and the Holy Spirit through the elders can manage the affairs of the local assembly without their help. They must point people to Christ and then disappear. The apostles did it in a time when the scripture was incomplete, how about now that we have the Bible in full?
I understand you my brother, to the best of my knowledge, the ministry has good organization and everybody knows who is the no 2. We know the president and the vice president. The man of God moves base on the instruction from the above which is why the proofs are undeniable. About church being independent, I don't really know much about that but it is not a bad idea.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2011
@ ronaldo

Thank you for inviting me to Canaan land, but I can't come to a church where one of its member believes Jesus would acquire 4 jets.  

Jesus would use the money and try to feed the hungry people around the world. He would not rest till everybody around world is comfortable. He would give his life for what he believed in. (That's what he did). So maybe your Jesus would buy a private Jet. But the Jesus in the bible has more humility.
So keep your ticket money, or better still donate it towards another Jet for your Pastor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by xandy84: 12:01am On Apr 09, 2011
maxpro-xl:

AS LONG AS THE EARTH REMAINS, SEED TIME AND HARVEST WILL NOT CEASE,

for all you ignorant nairalanders, please drop your poverty mindset & THINK BIG. TO GOD ALONE BE THE GLORY. this same hatred is directed to pastor chris oyakhilome, pastor enoch adeboye, paul adefarasin, sam adeyemi etc.

How much is $30million to a man like BISHOP OYEDEPO who has over 60-published books. a single book of N1000 sells over 100,000pcs in a month worldwide = N100million. these books also sell on popular sites like ebay.com, amazon.com, facebook.com etc

the jets are for the ministry and not bishop's, its TWO PRIVATE JETS & NOT FOUR. the one bought in 1996 has been sold. and for your information. it was given to the ministry by a foreign donor.

for example, A 25-YEAR OLD GRADUATE STARTS WORK & SAVES TO BUY A CAR WITHIN A YEAR, ON HIS WEDDING DAY AT 27-YEARS OLD, HIS PARENTS GIVES HIM ANOTHER CAR AS WEDDING GIFT, HE ALSO BUILDS HIS CAREER OVER 5-YEARS & BUYS A BETTER CAR, NOW WITHIN FIVE YEARS & AT AGE 30, HE HAS 3-CARS.
TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG IN ACQUIRING WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD WITHOUT FRAUD & BY MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

EVEN PEOPLE LIKE 50-CENTS, LUDACRIS, JAY-Z, P-DIDDY, BEYONCE & SOME NIGERIA BANK CEO'S CAN AFFORD PRIVATE JETS. PLEASE EMBRACE A P0SITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE, THINK BIG & STRAT SMALL. FORGET THE PAST & FOCUS ON THE FUTURE.
make a search on google. type "KENETH COPELAND". this man has given out over 11 private jets to others as gift. NOW, THATS BEING DEDICATED TO A DIVINE ASSIGNMENT,

i have a feelings you must be a dumb, 4 private jets when there are tons of unemployed graduate in his church, go and die brother
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 09, 2011
C_Ronaldo:

Please tell the poor citizen in your family(since they will listen to you) to stop giving. God is never in need!!

Ok mr. I am not in the mode to argue with you nor word war with you. As for my family, we re not poor n will never be. Don't worry about us giving to the Scam pastors in Nigeria because we don't do such. We give more to the orphans, disables and poor people in need and not to the devil in an angel form.

God I never knew people like you re still alive and never been located by these bomb explosions in Nigeria. Your are far more dum b than the church members. A man having a church acquiring 4 private jets?  shocked shocked shocked Fool how many does Bill Gate, Carlos Slim Helu, Warren Buffett and so many other world billionaires have? FOOL with capital letters.

We have rich pastors here in the States how many of them have 4 private yet?

What have this scammer you call pastor done to the (poor), . . These people are scammers period. Go kill yourself. I cant wait to hear the news he die on plane crash. YES I SAID It.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 12:05am On Apr 09, 2011
cold:

Of course you know the truth but like i said,you have chosen to live in denial probably because of the little perks you get every now & then.This is the Cold ,Hard,Bitter truth:

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom Of heaven: but he that doeth the will of my father which is in heaven. Many [note the word MANY, not the FEW] will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderfu1 works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that commit iniquity."

Matthew 7:21-23

Mr. Cold, I like the scripture you just quoted. Lets wait for that day ok, no need to fight for God. Your name is not mentioned in that scripture as the gate man or one of the screening officer. God is able to defend himself and his word.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.