Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR (37197 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by 99thEnemy(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
Nothing concern me. Madrid made my day yesterday. I won 2.7 million naira.

Oya do give-away naa! let me be your first recipient. grin
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Danielomisco(m): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
guy japa to estonia,Gambia or any better place asap
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Masterkernel1: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Liposure:
APC should look elsewhere. Jonathan is done and dusted in nigerian politics. Tinubu is there, they can go and meet him even tho he's not liked by some people in the party. For me, he's the most suitable choice. They need to act fast and stop running helter skelter in search of a perfect candidate. 2023 is around the corner.

It takes a mean person to campaign for Tinubu for presidency, a man who enslaved Osun State and Eco.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nicoddemus(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Godswealth2021:
boss,abeg u fit release 500k out of the money for business n it will be on 70-30 percentage sharing.

u will take 70 n I take 30.

there is business plan n we can meet for negotiation

You can talk to me concerning the business
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
sweetonugbu:
I rather vote for Tinubu who will spend 8 years than Jonathan who will spend four years, any candidate from South that is supported by the northern cabal is bad news and disaster for Nigerian progress.
Jaga this jaga that...wey wan use lekki toll gate fee finish people life for lagos.imagine...for smallest car,200 naira per pass.na for lekki u go see Jeep dey run taxi.inorder to cover up expenses..chai. undecided
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Yankee101: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Anyone with elrufai should assume they've failed
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by bobestman(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Who will give them mouth to talk about election in 2023? Only good Politicians will be able to talk about politics in 2023. If you even beg them to run, they will reject it. The bad ones will soon meet their waterloo[color=#990000][/color]
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
KunleyY19:
Tinubu will not be controlled by anybody if he gets the presidency and he will surely pay the north back and that's why they are afraid of him.

Precisely. They also know Tinubu will introduce many innovative initiatives and policies to grant States and other tiers of governance more powers and independence that will change Nigeria for good and that they will not be able to reverse when power rotates back to the North.

3 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Masterkernel1: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
Balkan:
This Northerners think we are fools down south.
They want to use weak GEJ for 4yrs and bring hell Rufi for another 8yrs. Knowing fully well that He'll Rufi is worse than Buhari in Fulani agenda to conquer Nigeria.

GEJ will be the most foolish person after Tunibu in the world to accept that offer. They Used Tinubu to drive their agenda, now they want to use GEJ. The southern politicians are fools.

Hell Rufi will be the president while GEJ will be there like mumu that he is. It's the likes of Lorenta onochie that are planning this.

Shame on all of you southern leaders

Jonathan take it... It's time to show some people that think that everything revolves around them, help them sink the ship.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Lovelyperson(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
Bro show some love.. No amount is too small. Congratulations
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by chukwugoziegi: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
God forbid!

Ya'll should leave Jonathan alone abeg. Let him rest. Don't affiliate him with your demonic party.

3 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Mightyhaiz: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by festacman(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
SmartPolician:

Unless they want to set Nigeria on fire, nobody can impeach a sitting president in Nigeria.

We haven't reached that political maturity yet.

In case you want to, there's no basis for argument

Quite undemocratic to make an assertion on what I commented and close every avenue for reply. That's a bit dictatorial.

Well, I want to say that the late Balarabe Musa as governor of Kaduna State had your kind of thought until one day he started the day as governor and ended it as an ex-governor having being impeached by members of State Assembly.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
With Hell rufai as president, Fulani herdsmen killers will become deadly.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by sakssey23: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Jonathan or previous leaders who were in power and never did anything to improve the situation of things within the country - do not vote for them. They are all the same.

Don't be fooled. I know we Nigerians can be gullible. It's all a merry-go-round. Sharing power amongst themselves.

Lets make it right come 2023 .. No sentiments of whether say nah my brother or say I no wear shoe when I dey go school or nah my tribe etc.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by HeadShot: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Balkan:
This Northerners think we are fools down south.
They want to use weak GEJ for 4yrs and bring hell Rufi for another 8yrs. Knowing fully well that He'll Rufi is worse than Buhari in Fulani agenda to conquer Nigeria.

GEJ will be the most foolish person after Tunibu in the world to accept that offer. They Used Tinubu to drive their agenda, now they want to use GEJ. The southern politicians are fools.

Hell Rufi will be the president while GEJ will be there like mumu that he is. It's the likes of Lorenta onochie that are planning this.

Shame on all of you southern leaders

As a Southerner

I say you have said it all....

Jonathan is so dull to handle a rufai as VP
Moreover he has only four years

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Hardebayo(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
I doubt if there would be elections in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by abbey621(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
Something scary is brewing against 2023, those who are smart should be obtaining their visas and jetting out as soon as possible, with this news we can all now agree that APC=PDP and PDP=APC= Recycling, a word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Mightyhaiz: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
elisho:
bros am happy for you I wish God will remember me and for get about this evil government bros noting to small show your member love pls 5050153770 fidelity bank thx
una no just dey waste time..

The guy cud just be catching cruise
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oshigun:

This is the plan of the North and this is why they are shunning and/or discrediting every single independent-minded Southerner they know will 'change it' for them when he is in Aso Rock. They did not like and have never gotten over what Osinbajo did when he stood in for PMB as acting President.

That stage was the wake up call for them about the danger of letting power get into the hands of any independent-minded Southerner. That, to me, was when they began planning seriously to truncate all gentleman's agreement and go for broke. They began hijacking the structure of the APC to politically kill off or emasculate strong Southerners like Oshiomhole, Akande, Tinubu etal.

They want GEJ they bullied and entirely frustrated in his his first Presidency sure in the knowledge they can do same again. Fayemi ,the weak and politically clueless traitor, will do too ad gar as the North is concerned.

All in all the plan of the North is not good as the region is a totally Machiavellian animal. They see the writing is on the wall and know their best effort is to hold on to or control central power as long as possible and till they begin to achieve socio-economic parity with the South. Never mind that they made their region what it is in the first place.

They now want to repair the damage they have caused themselves with the future of the rest of us and our beloved children That is their plan for sure. This is why, for example, from Bala Mohammed to El Rufai, they are speaking with one voice to defend Fulani menace rather tha apologise for it to the rest of us.

waste of time analysis.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
Beremx:
Choosing Elrufai as his VP will spell doom. Another person should be his VP

You mean Elrufai is more educated than Jonathan??
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nicoddemus(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
EzeNri:
Jonathan should accept the offer but picks another person as VP.

Many Igbos will vote for him including myself.

Do you even make use of your brain at all Oga?

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by jrusky(m): 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Pls Jonathan are they talking about if I may ask?
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Mightyhaiz: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

Make I send my account details?
Nope..
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
danilmo:

Anyone who has the balls to reverse silly policy of Nepotism or restructuring this contrapture is OK...

Wasn't surprised wen the weakness in d likes of Yahaya bello, Fayemi are being opinionated..
They are also eyeing Jonathan/rufai since they know GEJ is weak and rufai will keep savaging him from back door..

Watch as strong balls like Tinubu, Umahi, Ameachi, Osinbanjo will b swindle..
Since d day Osinbanjo tested mic while PMB was silk was the day his predicament started..

Pdp too is not coming forth.
Gosh,

Baba, nothing do your brain ojare. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by fubsy: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Senseless analysis!!! Is Goodluck Jonathan stupid to accept such Greek gift? Is Goodluck Jonathan a pawn? To the best of my knowledge, Goodluck Jonathan is not as stupid and ambitious as portrayed.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Emotionss: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
ProfessorBerlin:

Correct man
As Chelsea dey win Newcastle soo, na 1.2M dey enter my account be that ooo.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
EzeNri:
Jonathan should accept the offer but picks another person as VP.

Many Igbos will vote for him including myself.

By then he will Declare Biafra for You and called for referendum.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by HacheNoire: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
nabiz:
So that gej will do 4 years and give elrufi opportunity to continue their useless agender

Nigerians fail to realise all it's politicians have same interest.

It's never about the masses or a political ideology. Political prostitutes they all are

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by HacheNoire: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
fubsy:
Senseless analysis!!! Is Goodluck Jonathan stupid to accept such Greek gift? Is Goodluck Jonathan a pawn? To the best of my knowledge, Goodluck Jonathan is not as stupid and ambitious as portrayed.

You forgot GEJ is a Nigerian politician.

"SAME INTEREST"

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by aviara: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
Danzakidakura:
Jonathan will be the most stupid man to accept that shit.

The Yoruba's are responsible for the present mess we found ourselves as a nation. They discredited the Jonathan's regime and supported a northern candidate at the expense of the south. Will you really blame him if he decides to accept the offer and complete his second term which he was denied of in 2015?

Blame the likes of Tinubu, Laid Mohammed, Bukola Saraki, Rotimu Amechi etc who were too blinded by their respective political ambitions and interests.

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Mightyhaiz: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
adadike:
I don't hate Buhari, I don't hate Tinubu, I hate no one and I don't give a damn what you think
put a lid over that beak of yours..

How can u be seeing Tinubu in your dreams..? what kind of dementia are you suffering from?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Top Nigerian Politicians / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago / Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.