Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR (37249 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by benzine: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Liposure:
APC should look elsewhere. Jonathan is done and dusted in nigerian politics. Tinubu is there, they can go and meet him even tho he's not liked by some people in the party. For me, he's the most suitable choice. They need to act fast and stop running helter skelter in search of a perfect candidate. 2023 is around the corner.

Tinubu, hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahaha
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by SmartMen: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Liposure:
APC should look elsewhere. Jonathan is done and dusted in nigerian politics. Tinubu is there, they can go and meet him even tho he's not liked by some people in the party. For me, he's the most suitable choice. They need to act fast and stop running helter skelter in search of a perfect candidate. 2023 is around the corner.
lol this one is trying to protect his own interest grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by 247Dior(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
Nothing concern me. Madrid made my day yesterday. I won 2.7 million naira.
congratulations boss, please do small giveaway here, Anyhow pls 0935025478 Ecobank. Thanks
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by cetiyung: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Message me
Godswealth2021:
boss,abeg u fit release 500k out of the money for business n it will be on 70-30 percentage sharing.

u will take 70 n I take 30.

there is business plan n we can meet for negotiation
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by SmartMen: 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
nabiz:
So that gej will do 4 years and give elrufi opportunity to continue their useless agender
GEJ may likely accept that offer bro... that man is so so easy to manipulate, which is what cost him. I don't see him as someone that has a mind of his own, which makes him a perfect match for the Northern agenda... I just hope he rejects it but from all indications, he may accept it. This scheming has been going on since last year and not once has he denied it!

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by aviara: 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
Some sycophants will say....."Tinubu has eyes to identify great leaders " so my question now is was Ambode a great leader? Or his Buhari a great leader? If Ambode was a great leader, why didn't Tinubu support his effort to get his second term? I am waiting for the day Tinubu will apologise for packaging Buhari to Nigerians as a good leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by aviara: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
The south west don't know the taste of betrayal but they are about to taste it In 2023. The other regions in the south are very ready to support any candidate in any other region apart from south west candidate to win the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
sweetonugbu:
I rather vote for Tinubu who will spend 8 years than Jonathan who will spend four years, any candidate from South that is supported by the northern cabal is bad news and disaster for Nigerian progress.

Bookmark my post.
The North will NEVER allow Tinubu rule Nigeria.
You can add MB, SS and SE to the list
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Vivian16: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
congrats abeg extend the goodies to me I need money for soup
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by madukaanaya(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
i may not like tinubu but i will vote for him because of elrufai.that evil man should not come close to power.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Modarun(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rugaria:
Willing tool....
They so much believe his placid character and naive brand of politics that they can only trust him in the whole south not to rock the boat and to handover to them whenever they demand for "their power".. Essentially, Jonathan is now the most useful tool in the hands of a wired caliphate desperate to subjugate the south for percuniary interests.. It won't fly...
but tinubu is not a willing tool? LMAO. No Yoruba in aso come 2023. Better get ready o.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
As for me, if true, GEJ should accept the offer and try to fix this shame of a country with systems in place, not minding whose ox is gored.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Thetruthshallse(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
I think the terrorist north has done it again, the time has come for the south west to line up behind the south east presidency. If not for anything just to show the treacherous north that the country don't belong to them.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by johntolu: 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
festacman:
Having El-rufai as your VP will always be a tough job and a big mistake. Jonathan will be a fool because El-rufai will ambush him, collect enough evidence and get him impeached. El-rufai is hot-headed and strong-hearted to be a VP to humble man as Jonathan. El-rurai is no Sambo or Osinbajo and will be worse than Atiku in being ambitious. It is even worse because in El-rufai's brain, he has an impression that he is a lot smarter than Jonathan. But make no mistake about that, he is indeed cerebral. Jonathan will be a massive fat head to pair with him.

You can never say never, in Nigeria politics.
I believe Rotimi Amaechi will be a better alternative to Gooluck Jonathan.
His candidature would be use to kill two birds with one stone;
He candidature will represent both South East and South South interests.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by Emerie22(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:

Big Congratulations
More Wins Odogwu
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by CSTRR: 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
akin9ja78:
If it’s not Jagaban come 2023, the revolution will start from south west.
Better start it now because it will never be your jagaban.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by PDPGuy: 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
johntolu:

You can never say never in Nigeria politics.
He candidature will represent both South East and South South interest.

I agree.

Amaechi’s candidacy will simultaneously assuage elements in the SS who were pained that Jonathan only served one full term, and placate the SE for their decades-long quest to produce the president.

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by CSTRR: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
johntolu:

You can never say never in Nigeria politics.
He candidature will represent both South East and South South interest.
It would be foolish for the south East to allow it represent their interest.

He is Igbo but from the South south geopolitical zone.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by armadeo(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
MsAllison:
if Jonathan is stupid enough to accept this then he'll loose all the goodwill he has ever gotten

Lol. Jonathan will never take on Nigeria again no matter what promises are made.

He was fed up last time and gave up quickly. You think he wants that again?
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by berryPee(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
APC or PDP should NOT be in power come 2023.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by ledaman: 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Stupid and useless analysis. After the likes of Tinubu, oshomole,Ameachi,Bisi Akande and others fought tirelessly to Make APC work including PMB so the clueless Jonathan would be welcome just like that. trash! undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by johntolu: 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
EzeNri:
Jonathan should accept the offer but picks another person as VP.

Many Igbos will vote for him including myself.

Jonathan should resist the imposition of Hell Rufia on him. He should pick Gumi as his running mate. Gumi is also from Kaduna state like Hell Rufia and he will be more acceptable in the North because of his Islamic scholarship and zealotry.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by sheyisky(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
baba abeg dey drop game for us now. Shey make i drop my watsapp number. Ticket don spoil the thing sef tire me
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by geedrone: 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mrshocker:
Stupid political analysis

Association of Political Conspirators to get cheap cash from crude oil.

If Jonathan falls for this bait, he deserves to be stoned.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by BSdetector: 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
adadike:
Could this be the dream I had today? I saw Tinubu in a very bad and angry mood, infact, everywhere was just burning. My advice is for Tinubu to accept whatsoever APC throw his way in good faith coz no matter what, God has the final say

It has gotten this bad for you igbos that you guys see tinubu in your wet dreams.. pathetic

2 Likes

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by geedrone: 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Even if there is a Barack Obama from Igbo in APC, this useless APC caucus can’t consider him as APC presidential candidate in 2023.

Later you come to abuse those asking for restoration of Biafra.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by amuwo1980: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
[quote author=Liposure post=99080658]APC should look elsewhere. Jonathan is done and dusted in nigerian politics. Tinubu is there, they can go and meet him even tho he's not liked by some people in the party. For me, he's the most suitable choice. They need to act fast and stop running helter skelter in search of a perfect candidate. 2023 is around the corner. [/quote
Wasting ur time dude, tinubu will never ever be the president of Nigeria
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by geedrone: 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
Jonathan can’t contest after first term. Therefore power returns to Arewa through Hell Rufai.

Why do these almajiris of north in form of politicians believe that they are more brilliant than others in Nigeria?
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by poseidon12: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
35824L:
There is nothing factual about this report rather it bears all the signs of a speculative journalist from the gully erosion ravaged region.

So says a fool.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by yemmywesey(m): 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:

bros dey post game or forecast for me, I must buy lexus this year

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by poseidon12: 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Obamaofusa:
Oduduwa nation is birthed.
We all thought we are cohabiting with genuine people not knowing that they have vowed to make Nigeria a stagnant failed state.Sigh!!

I guess you just woke up. Good morning sir.
Re: APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR by johntolu: 12:03am On Feb 16, 2021
Balkan:
This Northerners think we are fools down south.
They want to use weak GEJ for 4yrs and bring hell Rufi for another 8yrs. Knowing fully well that He'll Rufi is worse than Buhari in Fulani agenda to conquer Nigeria.

GEJ will be the most foolish person after Tunibu in the world to accept that offer. They Used Tinubu to drive their agenda, now they want to use GEJ. The southern politicians are fools.

Hell Rufi will be the president while GEJ will be there like mumu that he is. It's the likes of Lorenta onochie that are planning this.

Shame on all of you southern leaders

On a more serious note, I am sure Jonathan will accept the offer if given to him and he will definetely emerge victorious in an election contest. He is sure of winning in all the zones with the exception of the South West and probably, North East if he contests against Atiku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused / Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.