Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? (67530 Views)

Benin & Delta State Yahoo Boys Living Large After Using Their Mother For Ritual / Yahoo Boys Living Large After Money Rïtual Work From Baba As Instructed / Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by gaftsoil(m): 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
You have been minding your business 100% , that's too but it will be better to mind your business by 1000% to avoid problems. Don't get involved, let nature handle them
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by lexy2014: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
savageyoungboy:

She wants to report her neighbors because they are into fraud. She isn't part of law enforcement. She has been living close to them for four years. They had some issues and all of a sudden she chooses to report them. When she reports them, they would be arrested and sent to prison.
From John 8:7: If she's a law abiding citizen she has every right to report them but if she's not a law abiding citizen from John 8:7 she shouldn't because same thing would have to happen to her for every law she breaks. Do you understand?
Now in respect of law enforcement part, during the time when that quote from John 8:7 was made it was the law to stone adulterers to death but the law wasn't enforced because the ones enforcing the law themselves are not so innocent
Which proves the point of using john 8:7 that is you can't condemn others if you yourself isn't innocent. You would only be doing that for personal gain and it would end up being a wicked act.
She isn't part of law enforcement so why would she choose to enforce the law now that it has to do with her. Have she been enforcing the law eversince? Why does it has to be now when it will help her solve her problem that she choose to enforce the law? That's were john 8:7 comes into play which says she can't snitch on them if she herself isn't law abiding.
I hope you understand now lipsrsealed

Once again, so many words but everything u have said has no single bearing on John 8:7.

1. Does law enforcement being trained mean they are exempt from John 8:7?

2. I asked u a simple question earlier, based on ur theory, what qualifies u to criticize or judge d lady?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by josite: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They make a hell of Noise.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
All they know is how to on generator from morning till night.
They live in a Flat where they pay about N400k and above.
The Landlord doesn't live there.
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

In fact they are a complete nuisance. I dislike them with passion.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

I need help on inviting the Law into this matter. If possible EFCC.

Thank you.

i dont understand,but u said your butt is hot.could it be lackof patronage of ur hott butt?.if you have not shown your apparent dislike to them,then report to efcc .and once they know efcc is on them ,they will move away.but please demand to see a very senior efcc guy ,not one who will collect their money and disclose your name as the informant.then u may also consider moving.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by doxijaw: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nigerians are useless!

Sir Frederick Lugard between 1901 and 1928, was a British soldier, mercenary, explorer of Africa and colonial administrator....

Lugard, assisted by his indefatigable wife, Flora Shaw, concocted a legend which warped understanding of him, Nigeria and colonial rule for decades. He believed that "the typical African ... is a happy, thriftless, excitable person, lacking in self control, discipline and foresight, naturally courageous, courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little of veracity; in brief, the virtues and defects of this race-type are those of attractive children."

Close the shop Wiebe Boer, Ph.D.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by savageyoungboy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Once again, so many words but everything u have said has no single bearing on John 8:7.

2. I asked u a simple question earlier, based on ur theory, what qualifies u to criticize or judge d lady?
Same question you don't just want to understand...Use Magü as an example and read all what I have type before again. I hope you understand now
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
elantraceey:

She say the house na her papa house for another post. Make she park commot from her papa house?
hmm I no understand.but wetin I read here he say d landlord no dey stay d place.if d landlord na Im dad so he can't discuss with his dad over the issue?
Na wao
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
LOVEGINO:
"landlord is not living there" the op head no correct. Last last he/she said na dem papa house.
ok na Im papa house but the papa no dey live there and house wey yur papa get the tenants dey oppress u cheesy cheesy and u come here come dey complain grin
Abeg dis sounds like a badly made up story

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by elantraceey(f): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
lefulefu:
hmm I no understand.but wetin I read here he say d landlord no dey stay d place.if d landlord na Im dad so he can't discuss with his dad over the issue?
Na wao

Nor be her house them dey stay but opposite her house and her dad is late.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
elantraceey:

Nor be her house them dey stay but opposite her house and her dad is late.
oh ok d story is clear.d matter is very simple to handle.u no even need police or efcc.if d noise wey d yahoo boys dey generate is too much op and other members staying in the house can easily approach d guys and politely tell them to tone d noise down.dem go listen nau.just tell them to tone down their music a little and they will oblige.i was thinking he was renting in their lodge sef.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
lastchild:
so before I ask people who's blocking my gate to stop, I have to go to their party, be friends with them?

nothing I no go read in nairaland
grin na idle jobless person fit do dat kine mumu tin

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by streethustlerz(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
guy222:
Ontop the mata wey the ground, na waoh!!! E be like say u no no say na una mata we the discuss here.

This got me cracking
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by savageyoungboy(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
lexy2014:

No they aren't exempt from it. They have to follow the law. They can't disobey the law and want to enforce others to follow it. You can go and ask Magú

I'm not criticizing or judging the lady. I'm only making the point known to her. Somebody have to say it. In John8:7 it was Jesus that made it known to them and they took it. No of them asked any silly questions like what qualifies him to say it to them.
Any more questions
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
Once had a similar experience. These ones rented a flat from my building while I live at the main flat in the front. I always look at people before having anything to do with them but they came looking responsible and were polite. Asked what they do and they said forex trading. I didn't think too much of it until they moved in and I can't hear word again. Loud music, coming in at 2am most times and waking me up with the noise of the gate and the barking of my dogs, drinking anything that can make them high and leaving the bottles anywhere in the compound.
And the worse of it all is bringing home several girls from the campus nearby and messing the girls up. Infact, i had to serve them with a 3 weeks quit notice and refunded the balance of their rent after 7 months and said goodbye.
They told me they are only 2 that will live in the 3 bedroom flat but at a point I couldn't count how many people were living there.
so how where the other co tenants and the landlord reacting to the loud noises and the spilling of empty beer bottles everywhere?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
clint16:
but wait,why do these guys always live together in large numbers?
grin na dhier typical way of living be dat.u will see 50 young men on boxers living in one flat grin
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
lefulefu:
so how where the other co tenants and the landlord reacting to the loud noises and the spilling of empty beer bottles everywhere?
I'm the landlord and there are no co-tenants. It's a double 3 bedrooms flat. One at the front (which I live in) and one at the back (which they rented)
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by abbatoir(m): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

I need help on inviting the Law into this matter. If possible EFCC.

Thank you.

It's a general phenomenon

.I just like your signature... period!
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

I'm the landlord and there are no co-tenants. It's a double 3 bedrooms flat. One at the front (which I live in) and one at the back (which they rented)
ur case is even easy
U can tell them to tone down the noise and if they refuse u can threaten to eject them
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by abbatoir(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
OmodavidoX:
But why is it that all this yahoo guys can’t live a low key life, knowing fully well that their source of income is not legit?

Truly, they all don’t have sense

It's natural..awoof Money does intoxicate..
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
savageyoungboy:

Same question you don't just want to understand...Use Magü as an example and read all what I have type before again. I hope you understand now

U still haven't answered my questions:

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by lexy2014: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
savageyoungboy:

I'm not criticizing or judging the lady. I'm only making the point known to her. Somebody have to say it. In John8:7 it was Jesus that made it known to them and they took it. No of them asked any silly questions like what qualifies him to say it to them.
Any more questions

Did she ask u to .are "the point made known to her"? What qualifies u to "make the point known to her"? Are u Jesus?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by mmadu4: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
stupid girl. at your age, you are still living in your father's house. nonsense harlot
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by savageyoungboy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Did she ask u to .are "the point made known to her"? What qualifies u to "make the point known to her"? Are u Jesus?

Hahahaha ◉‿◉◉‿◉◉‿◉◉‿◉
Calm down and stop embarrassing yourself
I miss your early type of questions
She didn't have to asked? From John 8:7 reference nobody asked Jesus
I'm not Jesus or did I said I was Jesus?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by abbatoir(m): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
1x2x3:
Wisdom is Key. Consider the following.

Your objective is to cut down the noise and nuisance. The number of girls or how long they turn their gen on isn't your business. If you have beef with them which they are aware of then you will be their first suspect once there's a hit on them so don't get yourself in ugly situation.

If you can get their number I think it's better they get anonymous call warning them to behave accordingly. The voice will be a man calming to own a property there. He will bluntly tell them he knows what they are into but that's not his business, he only care about reducing the noise and nuisance which many other neighbours has complained about as well.........call ends.

Truly.. you are wise

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
savageyoungboy:

Hahahaha ◉‿◉◉‿◉◉‿◉◉‿◉
Calm down and stop embarrassing yourself
I miss your early type of questions
She didn't have to asked? From John 8:7 reference nobody asked Jesus
I'm not Jesus or did I said I was Jesus?

1. Did she ask u to makr "the point made known to her"?
2. If u aren't Jesus, what qualifies u to "make the point known to her"?
3. If u aren't Jesus, why sounding as if u are above John 8:7?
4. From ur words, how are u showing that u qualify to cast d first stone?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by drjoshua91: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:

I need help on inviting the Law into this matter. If possible EFCC.[b][/b]

Thank you.

Sister for your safety and life sake, dont report anybody... They might settle the so-called EFCC men and get a tip off from them and boom the real problem starts for you. Keep ignoring them as you've always done or better still report to their agent about the disturbances you're getting but don't say more than necessary.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
BlueAir:
sad I can relate but leave them be. Cos if they find out by chance that you're behind anything. Hm. We no go jam agbako o. Abi none of them has woo u? Hence the revenge mission?. I packed out of my last apartment when Yahoo boys and their gen fraustrate my life. Life no hard reach so

That's why when people are blaming community people in Maiduguri for not giving police valid information about Boko Haram terrorist living amongst them. I tell people exactly what your comment entails as mostly the reason the also choose to keep quiet. It's a very difficult situation we have found ourselves in this country.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by savageyoungboy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
lexy2014:

1. Did she ask u to makr "the point made known to her"?
2. If u aren't Jesus, what qualifies u to "make the point known to her"?
3. If u aren't Jesus, why sounding as if u are above John 8:7?
4. From ur words, how are u showing that u qualify to cast d first stone?

1) I think yes. She indirectly did when she came to a public forum asking about how to report yahoo boys. Then came about the John8:7 theories
2) I don't have to be Jesus before I can take a reference from the bible. Or is there anywhere they said you have to be Jesus to take a reference from the bible
3) I'm not above John 8:7 neither is Jesus above it. Where did I sound like I was above John 8:7
4) I'm not casting the first stone neither did I said I'm qualified to cast the first stone.

You are trying so hard to misjudged me so you can asked more. Did I give you what you want?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by abbatoir(m): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Thomthom:
The one's In the next flat are just around 15 to 20 yrs and about 12 of them with 2 female in a 3 bedroom i tot of reporting them because of this there 24hrs generator tins and the dog they bought bark every now and then but when I see how young and how hopeless the country itself is, I just mind my business and hope one day they will invest in something legal and leave this yahoo stuff

What a considerable fellow... Bravo!
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by abbatoir(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Until we get a complaint against her, it's safe to stick to her post and not her dressing. Even if she's a harlot, that's not a crime, and I don't think she's against the Yahoo boys on moral grounds but because they're constituting a nuisance. So it has nothing to do with her own moral standing. Logic demands that we separate concerns when analyzing issues. Just saying.

I just hope your write up reflect your lifestyle.... Trust me.. you will go far in Life

Few people does argue calmly and objectively
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by lexy2014: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
savageyoungboy:

1) I think yes. She indirectly did when she came to a public forum asking about how to report yahoo boys. Then came about the John8:7 theories
2) I don't have to be Jesus before I can take a reference from the bible. Or is there anywhere they said you have to be Jesus to take a reference from the bible
3) I'm not above John 8:7 neither is Jesus above it. Where did I sound like I was above John 8:7
4) I'm not casting the first stone neither did I said I'm qualified to cast the first stone.

You are trying so hard to misjudged me so you can asked more. Did I give you what you want?

1. She didn't ask u to make"the point known to her" directly or indirectly. Kindly check d topic of d thread & read her story again.
2. I didn't ask u not to make a reference from d Bible. Am asking if u have adequately obeyed d scripture u are referencing before using it to find fault in others.
3. If u aren't sounding like u are above John 8:7, what qualifies u to "make the point known to her"?
4. So if u aren't qualified to cast d first stone, then how does it concern u if she chooses to report a set of Yahoo guys to d authorities?

NB: I don't need to misjudge u. U have already misjudged urself. Am only playing along
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by savageyoungboy(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
lexy2014:

1. She didn't ask u to make"the point known to her" directly or indirectly. Kindly check d topic of d thread & read her story again.
2. I didn't ask u not to make a reference from d Bible. Am asking if u have adequately obeyed d scripture u are referencing before using it to find fault in others.
3. If u aren't sounding like u are above John 8:7, what qualifies u to "make the point known to her"?
4. So if u aren't qualified to cast d first stone, then how does it concern u if she chooses to report a set of Yahoo guys to d authorities?

NB: I don't need to misjudge u. U have already misjudged urself. Am only playing along
Solutions
1) Note; another reference to save you the question. If someone comes here and ask how do you kill yourself? And I answered that they shouldn't commit suicide according to your theory I'm wrong since I didn't tell them to kill him/her to commit suicide from the question right? I didn't the derailed the topic I just gave her an answer as I see fit.
2) I try my best to obey it everyday but at the end we can't be too accurate. But I always try my best.
3) Note: Another reference: If Buhari said "All Nigerians should wear face masks" since he's the one that made the statement he's above the statement right?
I made the point known to her doesn't mean I'm above the point. It's because I'm not above the point that's why I made that bible reference.
4) I'm not qualify to cast the first stone. It concerns me because she ask how would she go about reporting a set of yahoo boys. And I answered

Now my questions. Quite similar to yours;
1) Did I quote you? Or mentioned your name when I made the point known to her. What qualifies you to quote me and start asking me why I made the point known to her?
2) Have you adequately thought about this questions you are asking me and try to relate it to yourself before you ask me?
3) What qualifies you to think you can make the point of me making the point to her to me? You understand right?
4) How does it concerns you if I choose to answer a question someone asked publicly about reporting yahoo boys?

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Munzy14(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

Gbam!
cheesy

E dosara la m ya RIP ya na fridge soon...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Oshodi (Gangs, Violence, Politics & NURTW) / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.