Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? (66700 Views)

Benin & Delta State Yahoo Boys Living Large After Using Their Mother For Ritual / Yahoo Boys Living Large After Money Rïtual Work From Baba As Instructed / Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by nkezecheckport: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2021
Which one do you want to deal with, That they are yahoo boys or that they block your gate with their cars? I will advice you try to address only the blocking of your gate and lgnore what they do for a living , the reason is that our security agencies will just collect money from them and point hand in your direction at the informant.

Don't risk your live trusting Nigeria security agencies

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by CHARLESTON007(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2021
Op no lie. Their doings dey oppress you. No too reason am meeet them may dey show you road

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by lastchild: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2021
budaatum:

There is no law against their incessant gen use. As for blocking your gate, I'd become their "friend" and turn up at their party one day. It will help you reason with them if you stop looking down your nose at your neighbours.
so before I ask people who's blocking my gate to stop, I have to go to their party, be friends with them?

nothing I no go read in nairaland
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by VTJN(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:
And Please if you are a Yahoo, don't bother to come here and tell me otherwise. I'm smart.

Becos I know a percentage of viewers of NL Crime are into this kind of work.
on point!!! The truth is that most of our youths are into all sorts of illicits act, funny enough they throw the Blame at the government claiming the government has failed them. I'm also a young Nigerian, a graduate, broke and jobless.
Nevertheless, resorting to crime isn't the way out.

Two wrong doesn't make a right.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by roybanjo100(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2021
Hedonini:
Edit.

The point is that I hate lousy, razz money mofos disturbing my peace in my ordinarily sane neighbourhood. I'll do anything to get rid of them.
i pity your life....
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Depressed101: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2021
Incognito403:

You sound pained. Are you also into fraud? Are you being bankrolled by some fraudsters?
neither of the above.. But in this country there is substantial reason to mind your business...
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Lashist(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2021
Incognito403:

You sound pained. Are you also into fraud? Are you being bankrolled by some fraudsters?
Oponu, you didnt reply again yesterday...i know you watched the videos..tell me what you think cheesy
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Chimonie(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2021
Inviting the EFCC is going too far. Simply visit Lasepa office in Alausa and complain of the noise pollution from the use of their generator then sit back and see if we still have laws in this country and how effective and efficient it is.

If you don't want to go in person, visit their website and write them an anonymous petition. Come and thank me later.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by greatness77: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They make a hell of Noise.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
All they know is how to on generator from morning till night.
They live in a Flat where they pay about N400k and above.
The Landlord doesn't live there.
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

In fact they are a complete nuisance. I dislike them with passion.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

I need help on inviting the Law into this matter. If possible EFCC.

Thank you.
hmmm if u cant endure d pain just pack out because if they find out say na u table their matter give efcc omo u gonna pay with your life ooo because those boys are all cultist and they also have strong native doctors, hmm this gonna be an adventurous journey because if dem come out they fit go meet baba and baba go tell dem say na set up hmm d rest will be story, and finally after efcc collect millions of naira from dem u no go see shishi, my opinion though
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Dharniel600(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2021
You better comot your body from high tension now. If you can't cope anymore, you better relocate. Leave boys make them hustle abeg
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Basher8583: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2021
Onozz:

What is this one saying lipsrsealed

You will understand at the right time. It will be too late for you however
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Cadec007(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

Thank you.
Whistle blowing... You'll get paid a lot sha...

Nice thinking!
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Drizzy5001(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2021
I will advise you, to talk to them and tell them to stop parking their cars in front of your gate, because if you report them to EFCC, they may bribe the EFCC and your identity will be revealed and you will be in a very big trouble. Most yahoo boys are cultists too, Don't risk your life oh please, this life no get part 2. I live with some of them in my hostel here in school, it's not been easy honestly, they make a lot of noise and play music as early as 3am in the morning, but I've managed to talk to them and they no longer play music on high volumes.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Nackzy: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.
OP leave those boys for God, don't Run faster than your strength, Yahoo Boys Kill Girls easily and use them for their business, they might be spiting at you to get to their trap, Forget them, Rather get busy on looking for a sane rich man to get married to, then leave there and go stay in your husbands house, if possible look for a young military person and marry, if you still choose to leave there let One or two Nigerian Army Mount you entrance as your security, there are several ways to Catch a Rat.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by ndukwechinasa: 11:15am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:
And Please if you are a Yahoo, don't bother to come here and tell me otherwise. I'm smart.

Becos I know a percentage of viewers of NL Crime are into this kind of work.
Did they dupe you of your money or just simply their noisy and lousy attitudes as well as obstructing your entrance. Let the sleeping dog lies. Your major business should be their cars being parked in your entrance. My humble opinion.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by lexy2014: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2021
savageyoungboy:

You would never see how my quote does justice to the matter because you don't want to see it. This is even the last time I would reply you. You are just trying to prove your own point
She isn't in law enforcement and haven't been scammed by them before so why should she be bothered
Law enforcement are properly trained and know how to go about their business
Since she said they are yahoo boys they could have been caught by law enforcement by now but they aren't caught yet. So why does she think they are yahoo boys
In life you don't use law enforcement to take down your enemies for personal reasons. Law enforcement are there to serve the general public. EFCC get paid to chase yahoo boys and not her. Why is she playing detectives especially when she probably not that "goodie goodie" citizen being Nigerian
Everybody always want to snitch on yahoo boys. If they say let's everybody be a snitch in this country we would all have been in jail
Nigerians fails to say why almost more than 80 percent of the youths indulge in fraudulent activity but always condemn yahoo boys.
At the end, this boys are just trying to find a way to survive. Many things in this country that even affects us won't be snitch about but they always have something to say about YAHOO
Go to a motor park and see as money is collected from park users in the morning and shared between some certain categories of people in the evening or is it during election time when votes are sold publicly. So many things to snitch about but it's always yahoo.
At the end, believe what you want to believe but her reason for snitching is to take out her enemies which I would never support

Once again, so many words but everything u have said has no single bearing on John 8:7. Does law enforcement being trained mean they are exempt from John 8:7?

I asked u a simple question earlier, based on ur theory, what qualifies u to criticize or judge d lady?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Stompie: 11:21am On Feb 17, 2021
I don't think it is wise as a female to confront these guys. It is likely that these boys are into yahoo but if you can't prove it definitively, then it is not wise to invite EFCC.

This is a symptom of a larger problem in our society which is rampant poverty and unemployment. But having said that, everyone deserves their peace in their homes.

Getting this type of noise and nuisance behaviour for 4 years can affect one's mental health. Its not good for anyone.

I think a better approach would be to talk to these boys a collective if landlords or residents.

You are likely to achieve your desired result this way because they can't fight the entire neighbourhood especially if they are into illegal stuff.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Sorrento: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2021
Help2020:

Some of the post here are actually heartbreaking
My brother.. But you know,our security personnel and by extension judiciary system has failed us,that has greatly contribute to the reason many prefer to ignore stuffs like this..Imagine you report someone, weeks later that same person is walking freely on the stress,so next time you will think twice before making any report.. I have a cousin who is into Yahoo, we had not spoken for the last 8years since I left Nigeria. Last month he chated me up and told me without fear that he is into Yahoo now.I was shocked, so I ask if he is not afraid of EFCC,HIS RESPONSE? BRO THEN DON ARREST US TIRE,WHEN THEN ARREST US WE SETTLE THEM AND THEN GO FREE US.I was dumfounded when I heard that.He advertises his Yahoo packages on has WhatsApp statute now without fear.. And also there are many WhatsApp TV now that advertises there Yahoo business or packages on WhatsApp, that's to tell you how deep we have gone into this yahoo menace..Let's hope things will change one day.
My own is what's the end point of Yahoo boys in this life
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Oshokalo: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2021
OmodavidoX:
But why is it that all this yahoo guys can’t live a low key life, knowing fully well that their source of income is not legit?

Truly, they all don’t have sense
truely them no get sense,money wey u no say no legit,wey u for dey chop am jejely
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Oshokalo: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2021
truely yahoo boys them no get sense,money wey u no say no legit,wey u for dey chop am jejely,them come dey do mumu
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Incognito403: 11:44am On Feb 17, 2021
Depressed101:
neither of the above.. But in this country there is substantial reason to mind your business...
But her 'business' is now being intruded.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Depressed101: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2021
Incognito403:

But her 'business' is now being intruded.
that's why it is important to talk to your neighbors instead of trying to brew trouble with them
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by charliejose: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2021
savageyoungboy:
Let's assume they were into legit business and still live the kind of life that you say they live. What would you have done?
Jealousy is very bad. I hate jealous people.
Why will you even be jealous of yahoo boys?
Probably because you think you are better than them
Many of this boys came from POVERTY (Suffer life)
I don't support crime but I'm not quick to judge others. Only God can judge, mind your business and move on.
Many people aren't as lucky as some of us in life
People live close to clubs, hotels, videos stores, bars and so on. They still find a way to live nevertheless. Stop hating on others. Try to improve and focus on your life.
I don't even know how you would live with yourself knowing that you snitch on others, just so you can live a better life...damn!!!
I would rather see a Yahoo boy live lavishly than see them broke and dirty in the streets
Yahoo boys aren't even scamming you so why are you hurt.
I remember secondary school days, students would rather see everyone fail a certain subject than some fail and others pass. That's one of the reason many Nigerians hate yahoo boys nothing more. Instead of some to be rich, everybody should be broke lol.
If you still want to report them, it very easy. You don't have to come hear to ask.
But remember
John 8:7 “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”
You hypocritical lots like using this Bible verse when it soothes you.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Incognito403: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2021
Depressed101:
that's why it is important to talk to your neighbors instead of trying to brew trouble with them
You know there's risk of them flagging you as a 'hater' and start plotting evil.

Those yahoo boys and their girlfriends are the most irrational of people. The younger they are, the more irrational they are.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by GindoX(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2021
HacheNoire:
If you are wealthy, why can't you just pay assassin's to kill half dozen of them. The rest will move out.

Correct nigga grin... How's how the rich roll.. take em out totally...
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by BlueAir: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2021
angry It's woman psychology nt sexism angry. When was d last time u disappointed a woman's advance angry
authority2006:

You said that you can relate but you still went ahead to make sexist comment. Only God knows what is wrong with some of you
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by mariahAngel(f): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2021
Munzy14:

A Benue lady, who works with the presidency, snitched on Yahoo boys, and she is 6ft below.

Fly weh no deh hear, the follow dead body enter grave.

If those boys find out, of course they will, they are desperate for money. So they go extra mile.

Just know that u are pricing ur death...becos who u reported to, will inform them so they will grease his/her palm.

Same reason y armed robbers kill whoever identify them during operation.

Lastly, mind ur business.

Even federal govt is defrauding us.

Gbam!
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Chuksgeo: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Two things to do:

First, write them a letter of invitation with the correct EFCC format inviting them for questioning

OR

Secondly, wear fake EFCC vests and arrange for fake storming which will send them a message that the law is aware and around but what if they are young Nigerians who are actually making legit wealth but are naturally noisemakers, look well before acting, which ever way good luck . . .
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Lashist(m): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Incognito403:

You know there's risk of them flagging you as a 'hater' and start plotting evil.

Those yahoo boys and their girlfriends are the most irrational of people. The younger they are, the more irrational they are.
Lol...my friend so you watched the video but dont wanna talk again....say something na
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by all4ualone: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Firstly, have you dialogued with them? Seek alternative dispute resolution first

If you must have exhausted all options available to you, then I have a solution for you. Which can't be disclosed here for security reasons.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by savageyoungboy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Once again, so many words but everything u have said has no single bearing on John 8:7. Does law enforcement being trained mean they are exempt from John 8:7?

I asked u a simple question earlier, based on ur theory, what qualifies u to criticize or judge d lady?

She wants to report her neighbors because they are into fraud. She isn't part of law enforcement. She has been living close to them for four years. They had some issues and all of a sudden she chooses to report them. When she reports them, they would be arrested and sent to prison.
From John 8:7: If she's a law abiding citizen she has every right to report them but if she's not a law abiding citizen from John 8:7 she shouldn't because same thing would have to happen to her for every law she breaks. Do you understand?
Now in respect of law enforcement part, during the time when that quote from John 8:7 was made it was the law to stone adulterers to death but the law wasn't enforced because the ones enforcing the law themselves are not so innocent
Which proves the point of using john 8:7 that is you can't condemn others if you yourself isn't innocent. You would only be doing that for personal gain and it would end up being a wicked act.
She isn't part of law enforcement so why would she choose to enforce the law now that it has to do with her. Have she been enforcing the law eversince? Why does it has to be now when it will help her solve her problem that she choose to enforce the law? That's were john 8:7 comes into play which says she can't snitch on them if she herself isn't law abiding.
I hope you understand now lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by savageyoungboy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
charliejose:
You hypocritical lots like using this Bible verse when it soothes you.
The bolded goes sideways

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) / "I Might Die Before Tomorrow": Man Killed In Ibadan Robbery Attack Wrote / Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.