Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? (66732 Views)

Benin & Delta State Yahoo Boys Living Large After Using Their Mother For Ritual / Yahoo Boys Living Large After Money Rïtual Work From Baba As Instructed / Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by West2019(m): 5:56am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:

Yes...Life no hard but we can not make it harder.

I just need a number preferably EFCC.

And P.S: This is not a Revenge Mission. This is my Father's house (His late) and I just need my peace. This has been going on for over 4 yrs now. Enough is Enough.
your death is near , go to there office and collect there number .I promise you if then find out you will soon go and join your later father over there . Are you the only person living in the area Yoruba people with proudness.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by yetty247(f): 5:59am On Feb 17, 2021
[quote author=Hotbutt post=99097946]Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I need help on inviting the Law into this matter. If possible EFCC.

Look for Dr number, get a new sim not registered in ur name den write an anonymous msg with detailed description of those guys and location house number inclusive...

Don't do anything in ur name
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by xtervaganza(m): 6:00am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They make a hell of Noise.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
All they know is how to on generator from morning till night.
They live in a Flat where they pay about N400k and above.
The Landlord doesn't live there.
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

In fact they are a complete nuisance. I dislike them with passion.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

Thank you.
leave a that long story. We all know hatred and envy is part of your problem. You want to report them ? I hope you know same police/efcc will eventually tell them who the informant is.

If u don't want to drown in your own blood you better watch. I pity you oo. If I were you I would move away from the area ni. I hate nonsense
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Mightyagba: 6:15am On Feb 17, 2021
cchub:
even if you report them to EFCC, they'll be out in less than 24 hours.
omo, the only way to resolve this is by talking to them about it.
rubbish
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Basher8583: 6:15am On Feb 17, 2021
Onozz:

Shut up there you go and hustle hard
Wasted sperm

lazy youth I have more money than 5 of your yahoo boyfriends packed together. Plus my money is legit.

See this Lazy one talking about hustle. To you hustling is crime abi.
stop leaving off stollen money. you live by the sword be ready to die by it.

And better be careful. Your boyfriends are finding it progresively hard to ply thier trade nowadays. The next thing they will do is to use your head for juju. lazy youth

You should be more concerned about a wasted sperm like you still collecting wasted sperms on a daily basis till they are done with you and turn you to a ritual sacrifice

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by nams77: 6:29am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:

And P.S: This is not a Revenge Mission. This is my Father's house (His late) and I just need my peace. This has been going on for over 4 yrs now. Enough is Enough.
Where is your location?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by lexy2014: 6:32am On Feb 17, 2021
savageyoungboy:

It's very relevant ooo
Nigerians always disturbing us about Yahoo this and yahoo that
Everybody wants to report a yahoo boy

When we ask why
They say they don't support crime and want to be good citizens lol
All my life I have never seen anybody come here and say how do I report buying of votes in my area or how do I report a corrupt government official/politician in my area...they will say it doesn't affect them

They always want to report yahoo boys
Almost everybody in Nigeria breaks the law either knowingly or unknowingly

If you are a Nigerian and you want to snitch on someone there is always a corny reason behind it: it's either as a result of jealousy or to take down your enemy

I don't see how all u have typed above explains d relevance of John 8:7 to d complaints of d OP
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by lexy2014: 6:33am On Feb 17, 2021
xtervaganza:
leave a that long story. We all know hatred and envy is part of your problem. You want to report them ? I hope you know same police/efcc will eventually tell them who the informant is.

If u don't want to drown in your own blood you better watch. I pity you oo. If I were you I would move away from the area ni. I hate nonsense

How's d OP hateful & envious?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by omoalaafin: 6:34am On Feb 17, 2021
Visit EFCC website
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:36am On Feb 17, 2021
PlsBanMe:
OP,

As for during parties and the noises, find like one or two friends and wear customised EFCC T- shirts and visit the party venue. Just move round freely and count them. Then pretend you are making a call. They will flee in droves.

Lol. This is hilarious grin cheesy
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by four44: 6:37am On Feb 17, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
NO GO DEY DO PASS YOURSELF.......THOSE BOYS NO DISTURB YOU, INSTEAD PACK OUT FROM THE AREA ....ATTIMES LET sleeping dogs lay!
criminal

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by elantraceey(f): 6:45am On Feb 17, 2021
lefulefu:
Bros op just jejeli pack out of the place
Since u say ur landlord is not living there and it's like he doesn't care then there is nothing u can do since no be u get house
If nigeria was an organised country u could easily call the police on them for noise pollution but since nigeria na jaga jaga country u certainly can't call police on them and besides if u call police na d same police go tell them say na u be the person wey call

Just pack out of the complex for ur peace of mind

She say the house na her papa house for another post. Make she park commot from her papa house?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by mployer(m): 6:48am On Feb 17, 2021
flyingdutchman:

Shattap! Bloody low life thief!!!

Kid.
You don't know how things work in this country.
I have Yahoo boys as neighbors and I know what they can do.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by authority2006(m): 6:50am On Feb 17, 2021
BlueAir:
sad I can relate but leave them be. Cos if they find out by chance that you're behind anything. Hm. We no go jam agbako o. Abi none of them has woo u? Hence the revenge mission?.

I packed out of my last apartment when Yahoo boys and their gen fraustrate my life. Life no hard reach so

You said that you can relate but you still went ahead to make sexist comment. Only God knows what is wrong with some of you
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by mployer(m): 6:54am On Feb 17, 2021
elantraceey:

She say the house na her papa house for another post. Make she park commot from her papa house?

It's better she die prematurely in her papa house?
There are other ways she could handle the situation if the guys were not scammers, she follow path.
Reporting them as scammers is a different fight entirely, which I don't think she prepared for.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:59am On Feb 17, 2021
do your yahoo and don't disturb my peace.. if you even try to show off around my gf, I will report you to the EFCC.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by authority2006(m): 7:05am On Feb 17, 2021
xtervaganza:
[s] leave a that long story. We all know hatred and envy is part of your problem. You want to report them ? I hope you know same police/efcc will eventually tell them who the informant is.

If u don't want to drown in your own blood you better watch. I pity you oo. If I were you I would move away from the area ni. I hate nonsense [/s]

Complete sentimental trash. They are constituting public nuisance, making the lives of their neighbours a hell. People like you made this country what it is because you couldn't even different what's right and wrong, you don't care if those criminals behaviour impact negatively on the health and wellness of their neighbours. And you would be here blaming politicians and your leaders
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by creepsyme(f): 7:05am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:
Good evening. Please I need information on how to get some Yahoo Boys living opposite me Arrested.

I live in a close. My house is inside another close. In fact it's a close inside a close. You won't even know people live there becos the close is kinda hidden.

These boys are a complete nuisance since they moved into the area. They have no respect for those living around.

They are always packing their Cars infront of my gate purposely to block me from coming out of my house.
They behave like complete Touts and Agberos. You can't even have a reasonable conversation with them. (So nobody should suggest that)
When they throw party, it is the worst. They will block the entire frontage with their numerous cars leaving no place to pass.

I mind my business in the area 100%. If i look at u and u dont look reasonable or behave well, I avoid u.

If they can mind their own business without infringing on other people's right, we won't have a problem at all.

I want to end it all once and for all becos they think I can't do anything but I want to show them that my silence is not stupidity.

Thank you.
Pls relocate quietly, it will help you and save you plenty of wahala.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by TemmyT002(m): 7:08am On Feb 17, 2021
Check EFCC website and report the location anonymously.
EFCC will do the rest.
As long as EFCC has a branch in your state, no wahala.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by christtar(m): 7:09am On Feb 17, 2021
Send me a mail with your number on christdaddy1@gmail.com
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Wonderwoman007: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2021
For the blocking of your gate. You can put this NO PARKING BY POLICE metal Stands in front of your gate. In saner climes, I'd have advised u to report but please for your safety don't go. Nigerian system is full of moles that can easily give away your identity for money
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by authority2006(m): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2021
mployer:

It's better she die prematurely in her papa house?
There are other ways she could handle the situation if the guys were not scammers, she follow path.
Reporting them as scammers is a different fight entirely, which I don't think she prepared for.

Cowards die a thousand times! She should report them to EFCC anonymously. We've seen how EFCC are rounding them up in scores, some people gave information to EFCC in those cases. What I wouldn't advocate is direct confrontation, it is needless. Report to EFCC and let them do their job.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by veave(f): 7:12am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.

Try to tolerate your neighbors my dear, don't go and put yourself in extra trouble. Most of the young men you see or call yahoo boys are doing legitimate online businesses. If them turning on their generator 24hrs disturbs you kindly turn on your own too to counter the noise. Try to understand that young people would always throw parties even when they're broke and will serve just water or garri. That is why they're called young people. All in all, learn to accommodate your neighbors. Thank you
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by savageyoungboy(m): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't see how all u have typed above explains d relevance of John 8:7 to d complaints of d OP
In John 8:7 when they wanted to stone the woman that committed adultery to death. Jesus said he that is without sin should cast the first stone. If the Op said she is a law abiding citizen, she has every right to go to EFCC office and report the boys. If she isn't a law abiding citizen, she would just be snitching on them for selfish reasons.
And in Nigeria we know nobody is law abiding
You either break the law knowingly or unknowingly
In summary, she should just mind her business and stop trying to bring her neighbors down.
I can bet my life that if she report them, at the end she will find out they are not yahoo boys but lousy neighbors. The way they call every young person yahoo boys this days is similar to the way they call girls that dress seductively ashawo. Does she follow them to do yahoo at night? How does she knows they are yahoo boys?

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by bluebay(m): 7:20am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:

I’ll advice you not to start what you can’t end, like what someone advices you earlier. You can walk up to them and tell them their wrong.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by phlame(m): 7:21am On Feb 17, 2021
Thermodynamics:
first of all, I'm not a Yahoo boy, but I must say, looking at your profile picture and your username, you don't look like a decent girl to me.
You look like the kind of girl who mingle and ball with yahoo boys.

If you are, then it's a little hypocritical for you to be making such complains don't you think?

I'm just saying, your profile and your complains looks incongruous. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Bros she isn't being truthful... Looks like she wants to punish the guys for some other reason...

Too much hatred in the writeup
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Bellotelli: 7:22am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:

Thank you.
Just search the web and you'll see the commission's contact number.. Better still locate the nearest efcc zonal office close to you and lodge your complaints. But be very discrete while doing that in order not to be caught in web.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by Depressed101: 7:22am On Feb 17, 2021
mudiana:
[s]See as you dey think. dat's why ur handle bears "depressed". You are really talking like a depressed somebody. Person dey jealous criminals. what a shame! surprisingly Nigeria has plenty foolish pple like u. I pity for Nigeria[/s].
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by coputa(m): 7:25am On Feb 17, 2021
Hotbutt:
And Please if you are a Yahoo, don't bother to come here and tell me otherwise. I'm smart.

Becos I know a percentage of viewers of NL Crime are into this kind of work.
Mrs jesus from what you wrote,I sensed a high level of destructive jealousy in you.
Are you the only one using the road or living in that compound,you are a complete description of a sadistic creature.
leave them to their own fate and mind your business, change your thought pattern and attitude or else no man can harbour you in his house
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by SexytorresE(f): 7:26am On Feb 17, 2021
Basher8583:

See this yahoo girl. Na sacrificial lamb those boys go turn you to las las. Don't go and find better people to associate with.
do u have proof in yahoo gal? You just open mouth waaaaa! To spew Nonsense. Wailer
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by payloader(m): 7:29am On Feb 17, 2021
Google EFCC whatsapp and follow the instructions
Hotbutt:

Thank you.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? by lexy2014: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2021
savageyoungboy:

In John 8:7 when they wanted to stone the woman that committed adultery to death. Jesus said he that is without sin should cast the first stone. If the Op said she is a law abiding citizen, she has every right to go to EFCC office and report the boys. If she isn't a law abiding citizen, she would just be snitching on them for selfish reasons.
And in Nigeria we know nobody is law abiding
You either break the law knowingly or unknowingly
In summary, she should just mind her business and stop trying to bring her neighbors down.
I can bet my life that if she report them, at the end she will find out they are not yahoo boys but lousy neighbors. The way they call every young person yahoo boys this days is similar to the way they call girls that dress seductively ashawo. Does she follow them to do yahoo at night? How does she knows they are yahoo boys?

I still don't see how ur quote of John 8:7 does justice to d subject matter. U only ended up indicting urself. Going by ur theory, d question is what makes u qualified to condemn d lady for her decision? If u are using ur theory which isn't relevant to d discussion, then u are invariably saying that those in law enforcement around d world shouldn't chase after criminals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria / Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found / Two Nigerians To Die By Hanging In Ghana For Kidnapping, Killing Four Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.