Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice (1866 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by tinaprincess773: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
I am a 25 year old girl and in a dilemma which has made me open an account on this platform to seek advice.

I started dating a 38 year old married man 3 years ago.

When we met I knew he was married and his wife and two kids live in Canada and really didn't want to be serious with the affair but as time went by this guy a gentleman that he is became so nice to me and showed me so much care and love and has been so committed to me as if I am his wife.

There is nothing I ask for in cash and material that he does not not give me just to see me happy as he also never ignored his family abroad.

He was always in touch with his wife and kids and obvious that he also loves them.

In summary,I fell in love with this guy and I am still in love with him that his relocation to his family to Canada has been so depressing for me that I cannot even feel anything for another man.

Even while we he was still in Nigeria,I did what I could to kill d feeling I have for him by dating another guy I was also intimate with and even when he found out,he was very broken and he overlooked it and still continued with me as he said he had no right to judge me as a married man and we still continued the affair.

Even after his relocation,he still keeps in touch with me regularly and even sends me money as he has always done and still shows concern for my welfare.

He told me some days ago that while he won't leave his marriage,he is very willing to marry me and sincerely that is my wish too but I feel so guilty and confused at d moment b'cos this is another woman"s husband but I just can't stop loving him.

He is such a rare guy to find.
Not the money he gives me but that love and care is unique.

I have read books and articles on how to forget an ex but I just can't stop loving him or forget him.

Please,I need advice in this regard.
Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by DaddyRochie1642: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
I just came here to read your Story,.... I have no Advice to give grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Two people I don't advice :
A man and a woman in love.
It's liken to pouring water in a basket, waste of time, because they are certainly going to go and do opposite of everything you have advised them against.
Oxytocin is such a powerful hormone..

11 Likes

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by Jeon(f): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
quite before time runout

1 Like

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by chris2face(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
This is beyond me oh let's wait for the elders

Jidenajackson ur needed here oh
Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by providencia(m): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by extol1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
babe, stop deceiving yourself. you felt in love with his money, so save yourself from this rubbish stress that I love him after you fully know that he is married. karma is awaiting you, in fact it is doing press up on top of your person.

12 Likes

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by jagaban002(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Tell all this story to is wife , she’s the only one that can help u to forget her husband .
And you don’t love the man you only love is money �

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by pansophist(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Because you love him doesn't mean you have to be with him. You have to release yourself quickly regardless of how you feel, or you'll just waste time with someone that will always put his family over you. What you're doing is bad. You're positioning yourself as an agent of asunder to his marriage, something you won't wish for yourself.

You're 25 years old and at your best age, chances are that this man is feasting on the good time. The money he spent to keep you hooked can be remade, but every time you waste with him can not be recovered, while also effectively blocking the chances for another person. Don't do this to yourself. He won't leave his wife for you, and you won't be his second wife.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by HarunaWest(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
She mentioned money twice and material things..She is after the money..I have no advice for a whoredigger...

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
no vex what type of advice do you need?

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
op use part of the money he sends to you and do giveaway na..

if not,na like this ur case go be soon

1 Like

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by Moferere: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
HarunaWest:
She mentioned money twice and material things..She is after the money..I have no advice for a whoredigger...

You sef see am, na money be her attraction. She's a gold digger

1 Like

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by badaru911: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
extol1:
babe, stop deceiving yourself. you felt in love with his money, so save yourself from this rubbish stress that I love him after you fully know that he is married. karma is awaiting you, in fact it is doing press up on top of your person.
..... You are right man... She's in love with the money and Canada green card, not the man.. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by Polynek(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I jist came here to read your Story,.... I have no Advice to give grin grin
You are very funny aswear ; ; ;
Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by baralatie(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
no vex what type of advice do you need?
now this is a very good question!

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by baralatie(m): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
providencia:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
you dey laugh
Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by baralatie(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

Two people I don't advice :
A man and a woman in love.
It's liken to pouring water in a basket, waste of time, because they are certainly going to go and do opposite of everything you have advised them against.
Oxytocin is such a powerful hormone..

which kind love?
Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by extol1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
badaru911:

..... You are right man... She's in love with the money and Canada green card, not the man.. ..
don't mind the yeye girl, she thinks she can deceive an adult like us. she should better go and rethink her life. does she think if she eventually have pregnancy for the man, he will accept her. na their she go the other side of the man. what the man is using her is just to kill his sexual desire whenever he is around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by providencia(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
baralatie:

you dey laugh
Yes na. She loves a married man, the man loves her and loves his family too. At that point, the word ''love'' lost its meaning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
cheesy you are not in love with him
You are in love with the money and gifts he gives to u regularly
I will advice you get a main guy by the side who is single while still collecting the money and gifts from this ur married boyfriend
If u insist on having no other guy by the side u will be d one to lose in the end cos he will dump u when he has his fill and go back to his wife
Do it d way ur smart fellow slayqueens are doin it cheesy
Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by Jackyz: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
Some body should tell me why legend "mosdii" was ban ..."ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS'

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by drmikeadams(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
tinaprincess773:
I am a 25 year old girl and in a dilemma which has made me open an account on this platform to seek advice.

I started dating a 38 year old married man 3 years ago.

When we met I knew he was married and his wife and two kids live in Canada and really didn't want to be serious with the affair but as time went by this guy a gentleman that he is became so nice to me and showed me so much care and love and has been so committed to me as if I am his wife.

There is nothing I ask for in cash and material that he does not not give me just to see me happy as he also never ignored his family abroad.

He was always in touch with his wife and kids and obvious that he also loves them.

In summary,I fell in love with this guy and I am still in love with him that his relocation to his family to Canada has been so depressing for me that I cannot even feel anything for another man.

Even while we he was still in Nigeria,I did what I could to kill d feeling I have for him by dating another guy I was also intimate with and even when he found out,he was very broken and he overlooked it and still continued with me as he said he had no right to judge me as a married man and we still continued the affair.

Even after his relocation,he still keeps in touch with me regularly and even sends me money as he has always done and still shows concern for my welfare.

He told me some days ago that while he won't leave his marriage,he is very willing to marry me and sincerely that is my wish too but I feel so guilty and confused at d moment b'cos this is another woman"s husband but I just can't stop loving him.

He is such a rare guy to find.
Not the money he gives me but that love and care is unique.

I have read books and articles on how to forget an ex but I just can't stop loving him or forget him.

Please,I need advice in this regard.

Na so ur future husband go d spend for another who're outside ur marriage and she can't stop loving him...
Say amen to the prayer since ur doing d right thing grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
Olosho leave another woman's husband. There are many young and single men around you.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by skinny419(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Auntie wan follow go canadan kwa

1 Like

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by olatunbosun12362: 5:44am On Feb 16, 2021
op use part of the money he sends to you and do giveaway na..if not,na like this ur case go be soon
Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by Bola146(f): 7:42am On Feb 16, 2021
Stop wasting your time, karma is bastard. Don't let the curses of the innocent wife and kids kill you. Find yourself another man. s
Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2021
If you love him well enough don't break that home unless u want to be called husband snatcher which is not cool at all. Let go of a peaceful home!! You know this love will eventually turn to rage and frustration at a long run cus that guy is not ready to marry u. Let go!!
Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2021
OP, I've seen so many ladies who are in their 30s now but dated a married man when they were in the 20s just like you.

They all agreed that the married men ruined their love life. They are not able to love anyone again because the married men gave them too many unrealistic treatment and expectations.

You are doomed already. You will never be able to function properly again. Just find a way to leave this country.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2021
That's very easy. Accept his proposal and be his second wife. Nothing wrong with that. Just make sure his first wife, as well as his family and yours, are aware of the decision and there is no secrecy in the matter.

Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by adexpa(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2021
michaelpop50:
OP, I've seen so many ladies who are in their 30s now but dated a married man when they were in the 20s just like you.

They all agreed that the married men ruined their love life. They are not able to love anyone again because the married men gave them too many unrealistic treatment and expectations.

You are doomed already. You will never be able to function properly again. Just find a way to leave this country.

This is a deep reality. Majority of married men they date are just catching fun with them and because most of them are stable financially, they give the ladies unnecessary attention coupled with money, married men will not complain on their bad sides cus they don't need them for a wife, married men acts fake, they act like a perfect gentleman since they do not need the girls for a wife, and the girls will be carried away thinking that is how life is in the real Sense. It will be tough for them to date a guy that's still hustling cus the guy can never act like the married men

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Married Man I Love And Need Advice by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
adexpa:

This is a deep reality. Majority of married men they date are just catching fun with them and because most of them are stable financially, they give the ladies unnecessary attention coupled with money, married men will not complain on their bad sides cus they don't need them for a wife, married men acts fake, they act like a perfect gentleman since they do not need the girls for a wife, and the girls will be carried away thinking that is how life is in the real Sense. It will be tough for them to date a guy that's still hustling cus the guy can never act like the married men

They won't even be able to date a financially stable guy that is not married because the guy won't tolerate all the trash the married man tolerated. And they will be expecting the guy to lavish money on them which he won't do foolishly like the married man. You see those girls dating married men, they can hardly settle in life.

This OP own done baje

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Plans Bringing In A Female Househelp / Are My Actions Unreasonable? / First Time In A Brothel ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.