Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii (4161 Views)

See What I Saw In Mosdii's Profile / Saphhiere Weds Mosdii / One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by QueenEowyn(f): 9:18am On Feb 16, 2021
Nonexistent:
See how you just implicated Ishi now. Very soon she will open a thread complaining about the same threats. grin

But she was the one that got him banned.

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 16, 2021
QueenEowyn:

But she was the one that got him banned.
How were they able to send you direct emails?

8 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Humanoid01(m): 9:22am On Feb 16, 2021
QueenEowyn, I think you should take down your DP, whether it's you or not. If it isn't you, someone innocent who probably knows nothing about nairaland might be a victim somewhere, that's if the threats are not empty. So I suggest you take it down.

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:23am On Feb 16, 2021
Nothing will happen to you it's just empty threat you will be fine
QueenEowyn:

Yeah, someone just told me that I shouldn't have mentioned the cult he belongs to in my earlier deleted thread.
Nothing will happen to you it's just empty threat you will be fine

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by QueenEowyn(f): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2021
Humanoid01:
QueenEowyn, I think you should take down your DP, whether it's you or not. If it isn't you, someone innocent who probably knows nothing about nairaland might be a victim somewhere, that's if the threats are not empty. So I suggest you take it down.

My Dp is chioma Davido's girlfriend
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Ishilove: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2021
Nonexistent:
See how you just implicated Ishi now. Very soon she will open a thread complaining about the same threats. By the way, how were they able to send direct emails to you abi you responded to PMs thinking you don dey catch boyfriends? grin
Dem never born the baga who will threaten me and get away with it.
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by QueenEowyn(f): 9:39am On Feb 16, 2021
Ishilove:
lol
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by jawalis(m): 9:41am On Feb 16, 2021
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Ishilove: 9:42am On Feb 16, 2021
QueenEowyn:

lol
Don't let insignificant louts bother you. I got several threatening messages when I was still modding, and you know what I did? I simply went back online and banned them and their ancestors.

Like someone said, don't respond to anyone's PMs till further notice.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by QueenEowyn(f): 9:43am On Feb 16, 2021
Ishilove:

Don't let insignificant louts bother you. I got several threatening messages when I was still modding, and you know what I did? I simply went back online and banned them and their ancestors.

Thanks, I admit I made a mistake in mentioning the name of his fraternity and this might have probably angered some guys who are members.
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2021
Ishilove:

Because you are a fulani herdswoman or because you're from Daura?
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Humanoid01(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2021
QueenEowyn:

Oh okay!
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Deffjam: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2021
Ishilove:

lol...from the same forum bad things don happen offline.....my guy just avoid trouble ahbeg....

i dae miss mosdii shaaa

4 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by JONSYN7154: 10:17am On Feb 16, 2021
Ishilove:

Ishilove, why are you quoting me? you're hereby sentence to 3 day imprisonment in mosdii's prison. grin
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by BigBellyBurst(m): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2021
Ishilove:

Don't get yourself hurt. Don't joke with these cultists.

There is a difference between not scared of someone and awakening a sleeping giant.

If I were u, I would involve any of the armed forces quietly than coming here to form wonder woman.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by BigBellyBurst(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2021
And as for you op, you for just kuku mind ur business.

As you said, and as it seems, it was Ishilove that banned him and not you.

I actually believed you were the one directly responsible for his banning in ur other thread, going by the way u were spewing brimstones.

Just lay low for a little time. Nothing may happen, but don't count on it.

Modified:

And I think it was a pretty dumb and foolish thing to even go ahead to reveal the frat he allegedly belongs to.
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Numerouno94(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2021
There's a lady whose name is "Cyry" not sure abt d correct spelling though. She's always on all the threads calling Nigerian guys useless, she did same as mosdii. I sincerely hope she has bn banned too, else it will b a great injustice to ban mosdii nd not ban her. my observation though....

5 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by BobbieZion(m): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2021
I have been reported and received ban too,because I was reported. No qualms.
Next time learn to keep peoples association from public space in your statements.
Nevertheless he can't threaten you.
His statements sounded very useless, so not missing him at all.

Don't front my comment,I come from where we don't back down,even against a 1000 Men.
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by DSC7: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2021
QueenEowyn:

Use this one hold body......

Let the gun speak......

4 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by providencia(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2021
Deffjam:
lol...from the same forum bad things don happen offline.....my guy just avoid trouble ahbeg....

i dae miss mosdii shaaa
Those who visit saynotocultism thread knows things have happened offline through here. Same reason why mr/miss nairaland was stopped.
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2021
Karma grin
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by dollytino4real(f): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2021
some people can take something serious sef! as 4 me i read , I comment I waka pass
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by chiiraq802(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2021
Whether you were threatened or not, all i know is that

99.9% NL girls are useless.....truth to God.

#Unban Mosdii.....

So because he is using Aro Sailing 'V' emblem, that automatically makes him a cultist

You that is using Chioma pix as ur profile dp...Are you Chioma

#Unban Mosdii

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by providencia(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2021
Numerouno94:
There's a lady whose name is "Crying"
Cyry

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Mandela27: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2021
Ishilove:

u try hear?
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Mandela27: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2021
chiiraq802:
Whether you were threatened or not, all i know is that

99.9% NL girls are useless.....truth to God.

#Unban Mosdii.....

So because he is using Aro Sailing 'V' emblem, that automatically makes him a cultist

You that is using Chioma pix as ur profile dp...Are you Chioma

#Unban Mosdii
boss no worry urself that's the highest they could do to the nigga

they think the world revolves around their pussy or nairaland

I miss mosdii

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Mandela27: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2021
undecidedThat was how chii almost got me banned by one mumu simping mod

I had to beg because this is my 4th moniker I don't want to lose this one at least not now

it still doesn't change the fact that Nigerian girls are what mosdii call them grin undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Richsteemit: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
U see why they are all useless, noooo see post from a human being! Does this make sense? That's why all Nigerian girls are all useless

9 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Ekemeze: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Danzakidakura(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
QueenEowyn:

Yeah, someone just told me that I shouldn't have mentioned the cult he belongs to in my earlier deleted thread.
threaten them back. They should Bleep off. Stupid ass niggers threatening a woman. Don't mind them. They can do no shit. They want to spend 2021 in prison assfuckers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Magnoliaa(f): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Chii59:
Karma grin
for?
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

for?
She insulted me unprovoked. I pity those believing her lies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act / My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? / The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.