Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii (4157 Views)

See What I Saw In Mosdii's Profile / Saphhiere Weds Mosdii / One On One With Mosdii: Questions For The Sexist; Mosdii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by KidDarkness(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
Chii59:

She insulted me unprovoked. I pity those believing her lies.
This is too much na? Which one is sickle cell carrier? Some people just don't know how to talk.
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
KidDarkness:

This is too much na? Which one is sickle cell carrier? Some people just don't know how to talk.
A total stranger insulting me without any prior altercation. I know she'll get what's coming to her.
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by KidDarkness(m): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Chii59:

A total stranger insulting me without any prior altercation. I know she'll get what's coming to her.
That's really horrible. QueenEowyn, you went too far. I'm really disappointed. You don't use medical conditions to throw insults

4 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by omojesu202(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
QueenEowyn:

yeah I know but the messages are accusing me of getting him banned and putting the name of their fraternity to public ridicule.
I didn't get him banned, he knows that but so far we haven't seen another moniker commenting the way he does have we?

Nigerian girls are useful, all of them

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Numerouno94(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
providencia:
Cyry
Exactly bro. Tanx.
I hope she was served d same dish as Mosdii else nairaland modes re biased.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
QueenEowyn:
As you all know, a notorious moniker mosdii was banned on this platform by the mods due to his incessant gender slurs on the female gender.

I made a thread about it which was later deleted by the mods wherein I stated that he is a cultist.
I have been receiving threat messages via my DM by members of probably the same fraternity.
I don't know which wrong I did to warrant such threat messages.
This is a faceless forum I know but I know some people can go very far to get at you.
Firstly, I wasn't responsible for his ban, though I was very happy about his ban. it was Ishilove that instigated his ban.
I don't know if he is the one threatening me through them or what.
Please put your anger and frustrations to the mods who banned him and not me.
Someone told me to apologize and I say I won't because I didn't do anything wrong.

Stop sending me threat messages.
I'm Not In Anyway Trying To Side Him. 1. Do U Know Dat Calling Him A Notorious Moniker Is An Insult? 2. Why Did U Call Him A Cultist?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by kalu61(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Chii59:

Humans are pure hypocrite. I hope she report herself to the mod too.

I pray the threat isn't real because if those in the fraternity takes it serious, them go track am. How people many use VPN here?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Ayo2004: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mosdii was truly right grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by SirMichael1: 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
kalu61:
Humans are pure hypocrite. I hope she report herself to the mod too.

I pray the threat isn't real because if those in the fraternity takes it serious, them go track am. How people many use VPN here?
Some of you people don't know how stuff even work. All you know is that an Ip can be used to track people, but aside that, you don't know how. You think her Ip address is on a link that you click and it is downloaded? You're even here mentioning vpn. Mtcheew.
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Sammmyyyy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Chii59:
This is really bad. It is Karma indeed.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by kalu61(m): 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
SirMichael1:
Some of you people don't know how stuff even work. All you know is that an Ip can be used to track people, but aside that, you don't know how. You think her Ip address is on a link that you click and it is downloaded? You're even here mentioning vpn. Mtcheew.
IP and VPN has no relationship and IP can't be used to track Geo location says Mr. right
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by SirMichael1: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
kalu61:
IP and VPN has no relationship and IP can't be used to track Geo location says Mr. right
So what brought about the vpn in your previous comment, if it isn't for masking an IP?
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Mcslize: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Meedon:
Nigerian girls are awesome...

grin grin

You dey fear to mention Nigeria girls are useless all of them? grin

Why mod ban mosdii in the first place. That guy slogan dey make me laugh. Now what will I be laughing at now.

Is it a crime for one to express himself? No freedom of expression even on Nairaland.

Nigeria girls are useless, all of them is not enough to ban mosdii.

Let the mod unban him. He was simply expressing himself.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by kalu61(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
SirMichael1:
So what brought about the vpn in your previous comment, if it isn't for masking an IP?
If the ops doesn't use VPN, is here location not trackable?
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by SirMichael1: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
kalu61:
If the ops doesn't use VPN, is here location not trackable?
Lol. VPN is used for masking an IP address. That's what it secures. Without the vpn, an ip address can be used to track a person.
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by kalu61(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
SirMichael1:
Lol. VPN is used for masking an IP address. That's what it secures. Without the vpn, an ip address can be used to track a person.
Now use this your comment and compare it with what l said initially.

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by SirMichael1: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
kalu61:
Now use this your comment and compare it with what l said initially.
That Ip and vpn aren't related or which one?

You think getting a monicker's Ip is as easy as taking a stroll in a park? Or maybe there's a link on NL that can lead you to a person's IP. If se.un doesn't fetch you the Ip, good luck tracking the op then.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
All those saying Nigerian girls are useless. I hope ur mothers, sisters, daughters, grandmothers, cousins and unborn female generation are part of the geng....
If not, u are a big hypocrite.

Nigerian men are not useless but some are....
I have met many sensible ones except some on this forum.....
Lemme not talk..

While some girls here take this feminist thing way too extreme. For God's sake, u girls don't know you sound like a lonely embittered unmarried female.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by DSC7: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Maryjane001:
All those saying Nigerian girls are useless. I hope ur mothers, sisters, daughters, grandmothers, cousins and unborn female generation are part of the geng....
If not, u are a big hypocrite.

Nigerian men are not useless but some are....
I have met many sensible ones except some on this forum.....
Lemme not talk..

While some girls here take this feminist thing way too extreme. For God's sake, u girls don't know you sound like a lonely embittered unmarried female.

My dear preach am listening.........

Some even said the future is Female........

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Ishilove: 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
Deffjam:
lol...from the same forum bad things don happen offline.....my guy just avoid trouble ahbeg....

i dae miss mosdii shaaa
The best way for them to avoid trouble is to avoid me. No be everybody they can carry their idiocy to because, as my mum always says, "they will smell their anus". E no hard
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
BigBellyBurst:

Don't get yourself hurt. Don't joke with these cultists.

There is a difference between not scared of someone and awakening a sleeping giant.

If I were u, I would involve any of the armed forces quietly than coming here to form wonder woman.
And maybe I'm already affiliated with the armed forces. You can never know.

Anyway only jobless assholes go around threatening people because of online bans. They need to get busy before they get themselves into real trouble and start blaming the devil.
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigeria Girls Are Useless... All Of Them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Nazgul: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
QueenEowyn:
As you all know, a notorious moniker mosdii was banned on this platform by the mods due to his incessant gender slurs on the female gender.

I made a thread about it which was later deleted by the mods wherein I stated that he is a cultist.
I have been receiving threat messages via my DM by members of probably the same fraternity.
This is a faceless forum I know but I know some people can go very far to get at you.
Firstly, I wasn't responsible for his ban, though I was very happy about his ban. it was Ishilove that instigated his ban.
Someone told me to apologize and I say I won't because I didn't do anything wrong.

If what you wrote is true, there's nothing to worry yourself about. Most Nairalanders are anonymous, and there's a reason why they choose to remain that way, because of security reasons.

As long as they don't know your location, phone number, pics... etc, it's just an empty threat that will die of with time if you ignore it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nazgul:

If what you wrote is true, there's nothing to worry yourself about. Most Nairalanders are anonymous, and there's a reason why they choose to remain that way, because of security reasons.

As long as they don't know your location, phone number, pics... etc, it's just an empty threat that will die of with time if you ignore it.

Nigeria Girls Are Useless... All Of Them
Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by RenaissanceGuy: 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
The OP is a guy. He has hundreds of monikers he uses for various evil works. In conclusion, he's lying.

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Boxer007(m): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
QueenEowyn:

Ok babes. Are u lightskin
And by the way Who is this moshodi person...
Where he at? angry

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by doubleE70: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
hmmmm
abeg Nigerian girls are useless.... all of them

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Craig24: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Medicine after death occurred! You got what you sought after. Don't go about calling someone you barely know a cultist! It is a stupid thing to do.

Most of you gurls are indeed useless.

Bitter souls!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by QueenEowyn(f): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nazgul:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by bigjackass: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mcslize:

grin grin

You dey fear to mention Nigeria girls are useless all of them? grin

Why mod ban mosdii in the first place. That guy slogan dey make me laugh. Now what will I be laughing at now.

Is it a crime for one to express himself? No freedom of expression even on Nairaland.

Nigeria girls are useless, all of them is not enough to ban mosdii.

Let the mod unban him. He was simply expressing himself.
he broke rule 18 of nairaland by posting the same thing everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Magnoliaa(f): 3:10am On Feb 18, 2021
Chii59:

Wow. Now that's bad. I get where you're coming from now. Would be a deserved karma if truly the threat claims are real. I doubt it's a lady, though. Nah. That kinda bitterness is a trait amongst the men here if you watch well.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Wow. Now that's bad. I get where you're coming from now. Would be a deserved karma if truly the threat claims are real. I doubt it's a lady, though. Nah. That kinda bitterness is a trait amongst the men here if you watch well.
You're right sis. The owner of the moniker is probably a man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Album Download: Lauryn Hill The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill / My Wife Caught Me And My Side Chick In The Act / This Is The Work I Do For A Living Please Don’t Take My Work Elsewhere (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.