Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility (6412 Views)

My Girlfriend My Dog And Her Strange Request / My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals / Is My Girlfriend My Friend Or My Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2011
BTW I am not nigerian,
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

Now that is where you have lied

where exactly?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2011
I assume when you said here you mean you are abroad, if you are well girls not caring about what you drive or all that bullsh"t is a lie,
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by 2blunt: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2011
PLS D LADIES SHOULD KNOW DAT WE GUYS ALSO LIKE COLLECTING GIFTS, RECHARGE CARDS, ETC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, NA WETIN, NA ONLY DEM SABI ENJOY? angry
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2011
loool^^
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Igwe419: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2011
You're girlfriend is not your responsiblity, unless you are also her father. Enjoy the free sex while it lasts.

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

you have simplified my point for these blockheads
Mrs bone head, you are the one that refused to grasp where we are driving at!

2buff:

you're not getting it sis.
She is deffinitely NOT getting it, at all.

kandiikane:

BTW I am not nigerian,
Then, where are you from (if you dont mind me asking)?

Igwe419:

You're girlfriend is not your responsiblity, unless you are also her father. Enjoy the free sex while it lasts.
Enjoy which free sex? undecided. . .Shey na Kandi wan give you the free sex with all what she has been saying here, ni?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ranoscky:

Mrs bone head, you are the one that refused to grasp where we are driving at!
She is deffinitely NOT getting it, at all.
Then, where are you from (if you dont mind me asking)?
Enjoy which free sex? undecided. . .Shey na Kandi wan give you the free sex with all what she has being saying here, ni?

Why did I even bother arguing with you guys even, You are men nothing goes in,

Im Gambian/Sierra Leonean
that is true my sex aint free, You have to pay with love, affection, respect,care, trust and most of all sincerity of a lifetime spent together,
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by justwise(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

[b]that is true my sex aint free, You have to pay with love, affection, respect,care, trust and most of all sincerity of a lifetime spent together,
[/b]I'm ready to do all that 4u tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2011
justwise:

[/b]I'm ready to do all that 4u tongue tongue grin grin

lol, , do that for the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Igwe419: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
Kandiikane is an albino no offence I won't pay for sex with her

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

I'll let that slide.

kandiikane:

You'r welcome, my African sista.

kandiikane:

that is true my sex aint free, you have to pay with love, affection, respect,care, trust and most of all sincerity of a lifetime spent together,
Respected!

kandiikane:

that is true my sex aint free, You have to pay with love, affection, respect,care, trust and most of all sincerity of a lifetime spent together,
Not interested!
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ranoscky:

I'll let that slide.
You'r welcome, my African sista.
Respected!
Not interested!

cool
Thank u smiley
hm. undecided
Well then you go out there and look for free pussies to prance on

Igwe419:

Kandiikane is an albino no offence I won't pay for sex with her

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

See this illiterate baboon,  loool albino yano,  noone ask you to pay and even if you had to you cannot afford it,

I bet you look like charcaol
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Igwe419: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2011
Kandiikane you are ugly, inside also out, I didn't know Albinos had a superiority complex

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

cool
Cool with you!

kandiikane:

Thank u smiley
You'r welcum!

kandiikane:

hm. undecided
Why pondering?

kandiikane:

Well then you go out there and look for free pussies to prance on
I dont slut ma diick on anyhow punny, gal. My diick is ENDOWED!
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2011
Igwe419:

Kandiikane you are ugly, inside also out, I didn't know Albinos had a superiority complex

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
UGLYNESS does not run in my bloodsmiley,  I think you my friend have a superiority complex issue,  It is not my fault you are blacker than charcoal go blame your mama and papa
And I think beautiful people make you nervous and intimidated smiley
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ranoscky:

Cool with you!
You'r welcum!
Why pondering?
I dont slut ma diick on anyhow punny, gal. My diick is ENDOWED!
So because your dick is endowed you do not slut it in any other punny? Are there any other reasons
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

So because your manliness is endowed you do not slut it in any other punny?
Exaclty!

kandiikane:

Are there any other reasons
No other reasons, gal. Just the way I want it!
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2011
lool,

You would love to have a whiff of my pu[b]s[/b]sy you son of a goat, They said only an ugly person will see someone and tell them they are ugly,
Since you used the word I will use it too

You my friend I sense you are very very ugly and insecure that is why you are having a complex fit, Your mother should have sent you for adoption or left you in a landfill when she saw your ugly face.
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

I assume when you said here you mean you are abroad,  if you are well girls not caring about what you drive or all that bullsh"t is a lie,  

Don't believe everything you see on TV.
And the fact that I'm "abroad" doesn't mean I'm in somewhere like hollywood where every chick is looking to hookup with a movie star, and doesn't mean I'm in the US either.

There are decent places out here with decent folk and decent women. The kind you can really [b]SYNCH [/b]with beyond stuff like the size of your wallet.
Now I'm by no means broke. I run my own company, but having seen the typical greed in the twinkling eyes of my naija sisters, I tend to steer clear of them, unable to relate with their financial hunger. I see money as a tool, not a pre-requisite. I'm the kind of guy who could just as well [b]give [/b]his month's salary to a family in need and live on cereal for that month and not pine about it or wish repayment. My wife will enjoy, I have no doubt about it, but she'll need to prove that she's worth it and that money is not her God.

I would typically want to get married to a naija girl for certain other reasons, but this girl would need to be DIFFERENT from what I have seen, otherwise na my white [b]sistas [/b]get am (afterall everyone in this planet came from one family).
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ranoscky:

Exaclty!
No other reasons, gal. Just the way I want it!

Reasons such as STDs,pregnancy and transfer of spirits, no?

@2buff where are you at the moment?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by dayokanu(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

lool,

You would love to have a whiff of my pu[b]s[/b]sy ,

I agree. I would love to hit that
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Beync(f): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

BTW I am not nigerian,
once a babe is dark anywere in d word and reason like u
they brand her a naigerian girl

Now u guys gettin it so wrong!
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2011
Igwe419:

Kandiikane go back to a Gambian zoo you good for nothing monkey, ugly people like yourself should not be paid for sex, and no I don't want to taste your stinkin Womanliness, we know Gambian women only use water for drinking and cooking

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

LMAOOO,  ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, 

please someone help this ugly motherfu[b]cke[/b]r,  He needs some love,  Tried toasting me did not work so he has now resorted to cussing me eyaaa u sorri,  Any free pu[b]ss[/b]y for this man?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

@2buff where are you at the moment?

Somewhere in Canada
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2011
2buff:

Somewhere in Canada
Right Maybe in canada girls do not gold dig but In the uk there is a lot
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

Hmm. . .Kinda (tho, I ALWAYS use condom when making love)!

And also, if am not attracted to that person, NOTHING ON EARTH would make me sleep with her!
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by justwise(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2011
Igwe419:

Kandiikane go and clean your Womanliness I can smell the stench until here, is it a Gambian thing? I don't want to see your herpes infested cvnt lol, go and take a bath you good for nothing albino bytch, you are ugly period, just look at those lips yuck and that ugly nose

[b]Igwe H.S.O.F.N
[/b]

Thats a very disgusting thing to say.
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2011
. . . .
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ranoscky:

Hmm. . .Kinda (tho, I ALWAYS use condom when making love)!

And[b] also, if am not attracted to that person, NOTHING ON EARTH would make me sleep with her![/b]

Well that is something new from a guy

Igwe419:

Kandiikane go and clean your Womanliness I can smell the stench until here, is it a Gambian thing? I don't want to see your herpes infested cvnt lol, go and take a bath you good for nothing albino bytch, you are ugly period, just look at those lips yuck and that ugly nose

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
May God punish you and the woman who gave birth to you,
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

Well that is something new from a guy
Not something new. There are guys like that but hard to find!
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2011
If you say so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? / What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.