Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility (6413 Views)

My Girlfriend My Dog And Her Strange Request / My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals / Is My Girlfriend My Friend Or My Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2011
Cool.

Cant believe it's 4:20am and am stil awake. WTF!
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2011
its 9pm ere smiley
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

Right Maybe in canada girls do not gold dig but In the uk there is a lot

Look, Gold digging abounds everywhere, but no other place in this world has it been further enforced as a tradition like in the african countries.
Up to the point where the whole female community, as a whole, sees nothing wrong with it, having no [b]real [/b]ambition or purpose for their own lives but to marry the richest man they can find to take care of them.

Babe needs to have her own life up and running. The added advantage to that is, the one's who really don't send you (because they don't need your money on top of that), see no wisdom in wasting time playing games with you.
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

its 9pm ere smiley
U in U.K or where?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2011
So are you saying that the bible encourages gold digging too because from what I know its say a man should provide for the woman and household,

Listen you have to understand that most african women do not get the education they need to succeed in life,  Theyare not fools offcourse they would want the finer things in life,  And by looking for a rich man does not mean they are going to gold dig,  it is all about sustainability,  Do do not expect them to go look for poor men,  Its like survival of the fittest in Africa not gold digging,

Ranoscky:

U in U.K or where?

yeah UK
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2011
Off to bed mehn, chat with you guys lerra.
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2011
bye
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2011
king555:

kandiikane. pls i will like us to chat maybe on facebook or yahoo sarch for me with my I.D ibigod@yahoo.com

Brother King, take it easy bro ---are you the type to be carried away by what may strike in the eyes. I just wish you the best my brother. Don't jump into the train that fast. You may end up running back here crying with a new thread.

Take it Easy bro -- very easy.

TheCongo
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^lol
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2011
kandiikane:

So are you saying that the bible encourages gold digging too because from what I know its say a man should provide for the woman and household,

Listen you have to understand that most african women do not get the education they need to succeed in life,  Theyare not fools offcourse they would want the finer things in life,  And by looking for a rich man does not mean they are going to god dig,  it is all about sustainability,  Do do not expect them to go look for poor men,  Its like survival of the fittest in Africa not gold digging,

yeah UK

Like I said earlier, I will provide. A man does this. But that same bible says that a good wife should not remain idle. Read the entirety of Proverbs 31.

But life is no fairy tale my dear, and various trials could present themselves before a family and in some of these trials, it is only by the intervention of a strong, capable wife that that family can overcome that trial. Hubby might find himself in a position where he needs some time to get back on his feet, be it physically or financially.

What is this type of woman to do then? leave? suddenly lose respect for the man and start attacking him from within instead of giving him cover fire till he recovers (assuming he's actually trying)? Afterall, she has known no other means of provision or she has always used his money (even though she was making her own). And for levels to change now would only magnify his weakness in her eyes, regardless of the circumstances. This is a reason why a man needs to [b]know [/b]a woman has his back based on more than just the depths of his pockets.
These are funny times my beautiful sister and both must be strong, not just one.

Just like a man needs to show he can provide from day one, just as well the woman needs to [b]show [/b]that she too can contribute to things. And one way of showing this to the man is by the little things, like trying to pay for your own food after you both go out those first few times. Let HIM decide whether or not to foot the whole bill (Which I personally would always do). It starts from day one and before you know it, synergy is established, glued together by an even greater mutual respect.

Cheers.
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by armyofone(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2011
it is the condition of things in nigeria that made it so. there are no jobs and hard for many gals to fend for themselves.
in most western countries, 17, 18 years old do have job readily. you can be in high sch and work at wendy, mcd, bk, walmart, target etc and make enough to take care of yourself without asking your bf. you can work in school too. if you are in college, there are jobs readily for you unless you just don't want to work.

in nigeria, it is hard to find a job so some girls depend on their hustler bf.

OP, if you can help her do so but she is not your responsibility until you are both married.

i can afford to pay for my own dinner but i wouldn't if i go out with my guy, who born you  grin
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by horny4u(f): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2011
Pray to be prosperous n be able to provide where needed.
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by dayokanu(m): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2011
armyofone:

it is the condition of things in nigeria that made it so. there are no jobs and hard for many gals to fend for themselves.
in most western countries, 17, 18 years old do have job readily. you can be in high sch and work at wendy, mcd, bk, walmart, target etc and make enough to take care of yourself without asking your bf. you can work in school too. if you are in college, there are jobs readily for you unless you just don't want to work.

You can also work under me, You can fellate me from 9-5, How about that?

in nigeria, it is hard to find a job so some girls depend on their hustler bf.

So where does the bf get money from if the girl has the excuse of "No jobs"

OP, if you can help her do so but she is not your responsibility until you are both married.

You are now talking

i can afford to pay for my own dinner but i wouldn't if i go out with my guy, who born you grin

Thats why we wont be going to dinner, the only place we would be going is on the bed to romp all day and night
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2011
2buff:

Like I said earlier, I will provide. A man does this. But that same bible says that a good wife should not remain idle. Read the entirety of Proverbs 31.

But life is no fairy tale my dear, and various trials could present themselves before a family and in some of these trials, it is only by the intervention of a strong, capable wife that that family can overcome that trial. Hubby might find himself in a position where he needs some time to get back on his feet, be it physically or financially.

What is this type of woman to do then? leave? suddenly lose respect for the man and start attacking him from within instead of giving him cover fire till he recovers (assuming he's actually trying)? Afterall, she has known no other means of provision or she has always used his money (even though she was making her own). And for levels to change now would only magnify his weakness in her eyes, regardless of the circumstances. This is a reason why a man needs to know [/b]a woman has his back based on more than just the depths of his pockets.
These are funny times my beautiful sister and both must be strong, not just one.

Just like a man needs to show he can provide from day one, just as well the woman needs to [b]show [/b]that she too can contribute to things. And one way of showing this to the man is by the little things, like trying to pay for your own food after you both go out those first few times. Let HIM decide whether or not to foot the whole bill (Which I personally would always do). It starts from day one and before you know it, synergy is established, glued together by an even greater mutual respect.

Cheers.

I have never written the woman should be idle,  Did you not read what a womans role and a mans role is?#

Jesus almighty, All I asked for is for a man to[b] pay for my food when he takes me out
,  What has that got to do with not having his back,

I am sure you have not read what I have written,  I do not ask for money from my man but if he takes me out I will not pay what is so wrong with that??
And I also said In marriage it will be 50/50 for me, what is wrong with that
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^ Fair enough.
But you're still not getting it. There's no need to drum anything further as I predicted you wouldn't.
Also the original context here was not your boyfriend, but a stranger asking you out as these 2 things are very different.
Alas, You were brought up a certain way and it has stuck with you. There's no sense trying to change that now.

If nothing else, at least now you know how a guy feels when a woman picks one little thing out of a guy to pre-destine how much of a good husband he'll be before even any solid conversation is formed cheesy

cheers
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Beync(f): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2011
U said d truth. when u give them equal opportunities like education, training, jobs they'l do better.
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 12, 2011
Igwe419:

Kandiikane you are ugly, inside also out, I didn't know Albinos had a superiority complex

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Kandiikane is beautiful.
See how fast brother King had jumped on his feet when he first spotted her.
I was about to jump as fast as brother King but I was stopped by the ring on my finger.

Kandiikane is a beautiful woman with a high self-esteem.
Her self-esteem is manifested through her posts on this thread.
She doesn't settle for less. Accordingly, she set her tone when it comes to dating. She wants her men to pay for her meals.
In some instance, for a woman to fit the bill on a date may be a sign of desperation.
Kandiikane knows what she wants. We can only encourage her to stick to her standards.

You are beautiful sister Kandiikane. Keep soaring high like an eagle.
Do not let anyone put you down.

TheCongo
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 12:23am On Apr 12, 2011
TheCongo:

Kandiikane is beautiful.
I was about to jump as fast as brother King but I was stopped by the ring on my finger.

She doesn't settle for less. Accordingly, she set her tone when it comes to dating. She wants her men to pay for her meals.
In some instance, for a woman to fit the bill on a date may be a sign of desperation.
Kandiikane knows what she wants. We can only encourage her to stick to her standards.

TheCongo

Aww, Thank you smiley I can see you are one of the good guys here smiley
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by dayokanu(m): 12:51am On Apr 12, 2011
TheCongo:

Kandiikane is beautiful.

TheCongo

How does paying for your own food be a sign of desperation?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 12:57am On Apr 12, 2011
That argument is over and done with,

Desperation in the sense that she is desperate for the guy to like her , It happens girls who are so desperate they will jump with one click of the guys fingers
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 12, 2011
dayokanu:

How does paying for your own food be a sign of desperation?

It could mean that some women are ready to go any length to get a man, not  even the man.

TheCongo
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by dayokanu(m): 1:05am On Apr 12, 2011
Whats the desperation in paying for her own meals? No one is asking her to pay for the guy but pay for your own at least
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 1:07am On Apr 12, 2011
Dayokanu if you have girls that pay their own meal when you take them out good for you ok smiley
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 12, 2011
So upon having bad financial manners, I suppose it is also part of the order of the day to insult the girls that DO have good manners by calling them "desperate".

LOL, I think I'll stick with these "desperate" girls. cheesy
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by dayokanu(m): 2:14am On Apr 12, 2011
kandiikane:

Dayokanu if you have girls that pay their own meal when you take them out good for you ok smiley

I still wanna hit it with you
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 2:17am On Apr 12, 2011
Bad financial manners??
We have gone over this n im done with it, 
if a man cannot pay for my food there are loads of girls out there he can take out  smiley

dayokanu:

I still wanna hit it with you
Like I said the only way you can hit it with me is trust,respect,care,love and a sincerity of a lifetime's partnershipsmiley
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 2:20am On Apr 12, 2011
2buff you sure you not using those white girls for passport aye? lool

and is that picture you?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 12, 2011
^^lol don't need to. I got my papers, and yes that's me in an 80's costume.
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 2:25am On Apr 12, 2011
ok oh if you say so smiley, and how old are you if you don't mind?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 12, 2011
That's on my profile as well.
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 2:38am On Apr 12, 2011
24? eyaa lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? / Come And See Breast O Chaii This Lagos Lady Bad O / What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.