Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility (6414 Views)

My Girlfriend My Dog And Her Strange Request / My Studies, My Girlfriend, My Principles And Goals / Is My Girlfriend My Friend Or My Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 12, 2011
And what's that supposed to mean? undecided
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 2:53am On Apr 12, 2011
nothing I thought you were older
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 12, 2011
And how old are you if you don't mind me asking? cheesy [size=5pt](Which I'm sure you certainly do)[/size]
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 3:01am On Apr 12, 2011
lol
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 12, 2011
Last I checked "lol" wasn't a number, or did you mean 101?  tongue
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 6:28am On Apr 12, 2011
^^ Hahahaha. . . Funny that! grin

Good day y'all.
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by roymary: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2011
If you bang a woman, she becomes your responsibility. If you don't wanna be responsible to her, then do not indulge in sexual activities with her.

Otherwise, the next song she plays you is " You used me"
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by roymary: 7:13am On Apr 12, 2011
kandiikane:

lol

You've got those tremendous and magnificent lips?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 12, 2011
2buff:

Like I said earlier, I will provide. A man does this. But that same bible says that a good wife should not remain idle. Read the entirety of Proverbs 31.

But life is no fairy tale my dear, and various trials could present themselves before a family and in some of these trials, it is only by the intervention of a strong, capable wife that that family can overcome that trial. Hubby might find himself in a position where he needs some time to get back on his feet, be it physically or financially.

What is this type of woman to do then? leave? suddenly lose respect for the man and start attacking him from within instead of giving him cover fire till he recovers (assuming he's actually trying)? Afterall, she has known no other means of provision or she has always used his money (even though she was making her own). And for levels to change now would only magnify his weakness in her eyes, regardless of the circumstances. This is a reason why a man needs to [b]know [/b]a woman has his back based on more than just the depths of his pockets.
These are funny times my beautiful sister and both must be strong, not just one.

Just like a man needs to show he can provide from day one, just as well the woman needs to [b]show [/b]that she too can contribute to things. And one way of showing this to the man is by the little things, like trying to pay for your own food after you both go out those first few times. Let HIM decide whether or not to foot the whole bill (Which I personally would always do). It starts from day one and before you know it, synergy is established, glued together by an even greater mutual respect.

Cheers.
now this is what i call intelligent analysis.
my own is simple, as long as i am paying all the bills i also call all the shots,
if a woman wanna be respected she gotta earn it.
finito
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2011
2buff you are 2much , I like your responses to various topics , you never seize to impress me. After reading to your response on the first page I just stopped there cos it was spot on.
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^^ yo stop bumlicking

roymary:

You've got those tremendous and magnificent lips?
I am flatteredsmiley

2buff:

Last I checked "lol" wasn't a number, or did you mean 101?  tongue

I am an adult wink
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2011
Pay me meal or get out, Abi I ask you for anything else? angry
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2011
If only paying for your meal is your want, Den ama like to have a gal like you cos, others would even want us to pay for their shopping, hair do, manicure, pedicure, body lotion, perfumes etc. Or are you also on same ship with em?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by MMM2(m): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2011
if u have de money just help her out.
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^^ no, did you not read what I have written, All I want  from you is to pay when we got out whether boyfriend or stranger, My hair/makeup/nails/shopping etc I do not need your help to look beautiful, I was already doing that before you met me,

I do not ask my man for money but its nice to get a surprise once in a while just to show your love, Is that too much to ask?

But I do seem to take money from other men who want me but I don't lipsrsealed
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2011
kandiikane:

All I want from you is to pay when we got out whether boyfriend or stranger, My hair/makeup/nails/shopping etc I do not need your help to look beautiful, I was already doing that before you met me,
WOW !!!

You should have Xplained it Xactly this way before instead of all those long stories. If so, you'r my kind of gal, then!

kandiikane:

I do not ask my man for money but its nice to get a surprise once in a while just to show your love
Cool with that!

kandiikane:

Is that too much to ask?
Not all.

kandiikane:

But I do seem to take money from other men who want me but I don't
Hmmm. . . .
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2011
Ranoscky:

WOW !!!

You should have Xplained it Xactly this way before instead of all those long stories. If so, you'r my kind of gal, then!

lol,I did so many times undecided
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2011
But not well Xplained as that. Anyways, thats good of you, tho.

so world up?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2011
world up??
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2011
Lol.

So you didnt grasp what it means?. . .I mean 'whats up' ?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2011
lol I am still learning these slangs for abroad,

Im good you?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2011
Cool.

You speak some pidgin English. Your country do speak em, or you learnt it from a naija bf?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2011
I speak krio, Got it from sierra leone
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2011
Aight, Cool.
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2011
laterssmiley
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by Ranoscky(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2011
Cool.
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2011
kandiikane:

Im going to eat so laterssmiley

I also want to eat you up
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2011
dayokanu:

I also want to eat you up

eat my punny abi?
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by dayokanu(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2011
Everything
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2011
lol, you are too Hot
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^ Then do something about it
Re: Please Is My Girlfriend My Responsibility by kandiikane(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
I am celibate smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore / Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 1 To 10 / A Lady Searching For A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.