Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,211 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? (60831 Views)

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / My Uncle Is Abroad But His Wife Is Always Telling Me Body No Be Firewood / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by MrCaesar: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2021
You sound very childish. Whether she have had sex since then, does it really matter?

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by willyo(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2021
CalliDora1:

What's the gain in having sex with someone you're not married to? Youll only lose.

You guys seriously need to change your mentality.

Hoes be playing saints since the days of Eve
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by abimic(m): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2021
Kurtis02:
But this format don cast since 2008, how come you still fall for am?
No mind them........that format don cast...........no sex yan yan yan undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Edorian: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2021
femi4:
Buy totometer. Connect positive to positive and negative to negative. Then watch the meter reads to tell you the no of times
������ u no go kill person
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by PrincewithGod(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Flee fornication and give your life to Christ.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by StFabulous(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
but the truth still remains that i don't actually need the sex, i just what to know if she is telling me truth.[size=8pt][/size]

This part got me LOLing
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by kluv99(m): 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
EzinneNwachukwu:
My breasts are too heavy, please can you help me carry it for 30 minutes?
[img]https://media1./images/55a1578af287fb107187b7721f28a860/tenor.gif?itemid=20037719[/img]
lmao u go fear carrying Julius begger ni Julius begger kuh..u like carrying it's your hobby ko
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Poseidon000: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Anger because I said I will KILL a rapist. Oga, I said what I said. I will gruesomely murder any man that tries that with me or anyone close to me. Who gives a fck about your NIGERIAN JUSTICE? One that enables rapists and tells them to apologize to the girl’s parents.

Why e dey pain you like this? You are scared of losing one of your own? I am sure you have never been this pained by rape stories. Once again, I said what I said. You can come confirm, whether your last seen on Nairaland won’t be the day you attempted it. Toor! undecided

Can’t you see how that one up there is angry? grin

Me wey no kuku send them. If not that I have an active conscience, I will be knocking them down for sport. Nonsense...
Anger you say? Yes, I'm angry when you make blanket statement that indiscriminately portray or accuse all men(which I'm one,) of rape.

Just because we on this thread are not credulous enough to swill the mendacious sob piece of shît you and your ilk routinely dish out as excuse for promiscuity.

Actually, is not like I'll give a flying fûck if you'd only directed your vituperation at perverted aberration of nature(rapists), but when you embroil all men in your inane online shenanigans, then you'll sure have me to contend with.

Conversely: I so desperately want to indulge and humour your online paparazzi threat. but, only if you'll make it possible for me by giving a challenge that does not entail a thing as disgusting as rape. Actually, I've been looking for who would make an attempt on my life, so I can finally make peace with my demons and release them to roam.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by pocohantas(f): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Poseidon000:

[s]Anger you say? Yes, I'm angry when you make blanket statement that indiscriminately portray or accuse all men(which I'm one,) of rape.

Just because we on this thread are not credulous enough to swill the mendacious sob piece of shît you and your ilk routinely dish out as excuse for promiscuity.

Actually, is not like I'll give a flying fûck if you'd only directed your vituperation at perverted aberration of nature(rapists), but when you embroil all men in your inane online shenanigans, then you'll sure have me to contend with.

Conversely: I so desperately want to indulge and humour your online paparazzi threat. but, only if you'll make it possible for me by giving a challenge that does not entail a thing as disgusting as rape. Actually, I've been looking for who would make an attempt on my life, so I can finally make peace with my demons and release them to roam.[/s]

Jump off a high building. I said what I said and if you watch closely, I will say it again, while you CHOKE. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Poseidon000: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Jump off a high building. I said what I said and if you watch closely, I will say it again, while you CHOKE. grin grin

backing out already? Auntie old-cargocheesy

BTW, I'm still keen on your threat. why not indulge and have me send the lungs of your assassins to you via waybill, while I commence what is akin to classic textbook case of ethnic cleansing on you and everything around you.
It's not about coming on a public fora to issue vapid and nominal threat on lascivious dolts and wimps. it's about putting it into action, and that action is only what I ask for, cos I want to give you the opportunity to practice your gruesomeness.

Aren't i a generous dude, Ninny?
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by pocohantas(f): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Poseidon000:

[s]backing out already? Auntie old-cargocheesy

BTW, I'm still keen on your threat. why not indulge and have me send the lungs of your assassin to you via waybill, while I commence what is akin to classic textbook case of ethnic cleansing on you and everything around you.
It's not about coming on a public fora to issue vapid and nominal threat on lascivious dolts and wimps. it's about putting it into action, and that action is only what I ask for, cos I want to give you the opportunity to practice your gruesomeness.

Aren't i a generous dude, Ninny?[/s]

E really pain am. The question now is why?? grin
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by olushowunm(m): 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Philipmighty:
Is She Telling Me Truth, Please Your Advice Are Been Needed, I'm Confused

Guy's please I'm confused here, there is this girl i started dating last year December, she really loves me and i know that? Have asked her of sex for sometime now, but she keeps telling me she is not ready for that.

Her story goes this way that she was raped when she was 7 years old by there neighbour then, and the guy was arrested and later realised after much pleadings from his people, and ever since then her mother have been so closed to her even up till now due to the rape experience, and more over she also told me that she has dated three Guy's before me, and they all broke up because they are all after sex, and she is not ready for that, and now after, talking to her, showing her true love, making her to believe me that I'm different from other guy's out there, and she has now agreed to give me sex when next we see, only on the condition that whatever happens, I shouldn't leave her, no matter what even if she gets pregnant for me, but the truth still remains that i don't actually need the sex, i just what to know if she is telling me truth.

But the problem now is this please how will i know that she is telling me the truth, that she has never had sex ever since then, as I'm yet to trust her on that aspect, this rape experience happened 12 year's ago.

How will know she is telling the truth, cus I'm ready to find out the truth by all means

Please help a niqqa brothers

Sorry for the long write up!
Don't think of marrying her.. She is a damaged goods and she will show u pepper to have sex even in marriage. What she said is true but it's better u don't av sex at all with her. You will regret it because she might not be as wet as u need it to be and might stop in the middle of you and ur orgasm.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:48am On Feb 19, 2021
Poseydon000:
...I say so because as a criminologist and penologist, the first thing I see in people is their 'propensity,' and you - pocoh.antas, you don't have the chutzpah, If not, I would've offered to mobilize and give you all the recourses you need to put it into practice on behalf of rape victims; you know, like a kinda sexual robinhood of sort, cos i have a special place for rapists in my revulsion.

Yeah, no shit, because I am a wannabe troublemaker - as a criminologist and penologist, the first thing I see in people is their 'propensity,' and you - pocoh.antas, you don't have the chutzpah, If not, I would've offered to mobilize and give you all the recourses you need to put it into practice on behalf of rape victims; you know, like a kinda sexual robinhood of sort, cos i have a special place for rapists in my revulsion.

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by NonnyDot(m): 7:19am On Feb 19, 2021
And you came here to ask? Keep it up. No go for your thing
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by skedy1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oga just go in

Answer go come out after that
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by AlphaSoul: 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
Philipmighty:
Is She Telling Me Truth, Please Your Advice Are Been Needed, I'm Confused

Guy's please I'm confused here, there is this girl i started dating last year December, she really loves me and i know that? Have asked her of sex for sometime now, but she keeps telling me she is not ready for that.

Her story goes this way that she was raped when she was 7 years old by there neighbour then, and the guy was arrested and later realised after much pleadings from his people, and ever since then her mother have been so closed to her even up till now due to the rape experience, and more over she also told me that she has dated three Guy's before me, and they all broke up because they are all after sex, and she is not ready for that, and now after, talking to her, showing her true love, making her to believe me that I'm different from other guy's out there, and she has now agreed to give me sex when next we see, only on the condition that whatever happens, I shouldn't leave her, no matter what even if she gets pregnant for me, but the truth still remains that i don't actually need the sex, i just what to know if she is telling me truth.

But the problem now is this please how will i know that she is telling me the truth, that she has never had sex ever since then, as I'm yet to trust her on that aspect, this rape experience happened 12 year's ago.

How will know she is telling the truth, cus I'm ready to find out the truth by all means

Please help a niqqa brothers

Sorry for the long write up!
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Bobxin: 12:23am On Feb 20, 2021
Her story is not true, it's clear she made it up.

If her mother was giving her close marking, how come she was able to date 3 guys and refuse sex with all 3 guys

If she's scared of leaving you and truly loves you, she would give you everything without stories

From your response, she definitely knows you're capable of keeping her, when it results to pregnancy, there was no need for the warning from her

If you ask me, I'd go with the dudes that says it's all format, I've been played this format before.

There are faults in her story, she didn't coin it well
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by yetunsbay(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2022
My lady too a virgin. She said any man wey go lay with her get some so called prayers to be performed with her parents. I break !

Wetin this one mean ? Abi na format

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.