Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? (60846 Views)

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / My Uncle Is Abroad But His Wife Is Always Telling Me Body No Be Firewood / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by DontBullshitMe: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2021
New format for ex-prostitutes and promiscuous evening newspapers. shocked

15 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nomswag: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2021
grin bro pls which state did you meet her..cause this story look so familiar.

7 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2021
what truth again do you want to know? some who was rape at age 7 and dated 3 guys afterwards. then you want to know if the hole have expanded or not..
is it sex you came for or true love?
just belive her.

7 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by laughitall(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Permesso:
Like this is the trend now, exactly the same thing this church girl i'm trying to relate if i can settle with her, she said the same fare tale and claimed her parents is aware of it. I was sceptical, having more doubt it could be their system of defending being lose. Saying Her parents couldn't involve police because there was no money then. Forming she doesn't have a boyfriend and don't like it.. what will man pikin believe again.
exactly what a girl told me too .. wow this hoes dey mad o

9 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Petyprince: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
These are normal lies by girls. If u check she's given it to someone else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mikester:
Tell her to look at you in the eyes steadily and testify she's telling the truth. If she can't, well you know what to do. Try that for a start

Woman never lie give this one before. grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by fati2001(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
Jeon:

MUST YOU NIGERIANS ALWAYS HAVE SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP

fati2001 come and see!

NIGERIANS ARE _________________

they are good for nothing apart from sex..

THEY ARE USELESS BY THE WAY!!

just look at the useless advice some of the useless,worthless and meaningless soul's are giving the op (well he's part of em" )..THEY ARE BOTH USELESSNESS .

4 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by COdeGenesis: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
wAHALA DEY THIS COUNTRY O
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lagos Ibadan expressway toto loading. I've heard this same line over 50 times

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by FashionCookie(f): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
Which kind guys we get for this country? God forbid! Oga you're not making sense at all.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by nathaniel27(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
my brother she's lying period
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by hopexter(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
Me too, I want to know if she's felling the truth angry
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by majamajic(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
Meaning the girl is just 19

At her age it's possible she is telling u the truth

Just go price the current market price of baby foods and Pampers , then continue

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Omezif(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
It's not smart or wise to have a believe that every young girl had knows sex.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Drop her name make i help you ask IFA
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by oluwasegun007(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Summary ,

You wan chop like every other guy and run...but after the condition attached you calm down.

Conclusion, even if she has had intercourse on a daily basis for the past one year if you love her you will not be asking questions.

You just need excuse to japa like other guys.

All this undergraduate relationship sef.

5 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Lomprico2: 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
shiity thread!

which of the mods moved this to FP? angry
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by ipobarethieves: 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
sad @ op,u can hardly get trustworthy wife nowadays.U dnt need to doubt her..Trust her.That is a wife for u.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Let her be.

If u are hornnny, go fvck outside. I'm not saying u should go and date another girl ooh.

Enter a nice night club, pick a good fish and have a blast.

This is not cheating.

It is saving ur relationship.

When she's ready, she will bring the pussy to u by herself.

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by olaolulazio(m): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Try and see
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Kingluqman(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
The moment the girl tell you sey “whatever happens”

Bro, just make sure you get your life jacket because you are about to enter an ocean

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by mmadu4: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Op munch on that punna like a hungry lion. she is lying just to manipulate you .

3 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
This post is irritating!

You own her body now or what?

I don't even know why girls feel the need to explain to their boyfriends why they won't have sex!
You owe nobody an explanation. Have sex if you want to, but if you don't want to simply say no and stand by it. You need not explain or concoct stories to justify it. Is he your husband?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Akinbahm(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
chatinent:

Story for Zeus.

Same story told by 99.9% of girls worldwide to sugarcoat their flirtatious nature.

Same finishing.

Same story told to unsuspecting fooled boyfriends wanting adventure.

A tale of two fools fooling themselves.

One cold zero origin for u brotherly, nah their ways at the bolded

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Eberex(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
The OP is definitely a teenager or definitely less than 22.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by hmhameed(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
You go know once you enter her
Is either you enter lagoon, deep ocean, or tight bush
If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Rubbiish(m): 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
You're clearly not ready for responsibilites from your statement but that tiny rope between your legs is trying to help you do the thinking by pushing you to have sex with her "just to know if she's telling you the truth". And she's told you if anything happens not to leave her but you still want to go ahead knowing full well that you won't commit to her.

My sincere advice.

Op, do you have the money to cater for a family now? Use your brain, leave sex out of this relationship. Sex is overrated because after everything, your senses will come back and reality will strike you hard, by what time it is too late.
This is how you bring problems for yourselves just because of five mins madness.
U think sex is five minutes madness because u never receive better diick? I laff
Just pray make person like me no catch u for bed, u will scream like bukatyne!

7 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:
[

she also told me that she has dated three Guy's before me, and they all broke up because they are all after sex, !

grin When we tell them no sex before marriage they become angry, we want to keep our virginity it is still them that will not let us breathe. And yet afterwards be shouting 'i can't marry a none virgin'. Men are just confuse.

6 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by letitrainnow(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Be wise
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by sojfarm: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bros, you just want to have sex with her.

She said she was raped. That means she no longer a virgin. So what are trying to confirm.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.