Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? (60730 Views)

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / My Uncle Is Abroad But His Wife Is Always Telling Me Body No Be Firewood / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by pocohantas(f): 7:35am On Feb 18, 2021
angelfallz:
Just pray and try to make sure you don't find yourself in that situation. It's easy to say you'd kill, but it's difficult to carry it out. Movies and real life are extremely different.

Rape has been around right from the beginning, if the people of old couldn't stop rape with all their barbaric Punishments why would rape be stopped in this time?

Evil would always be with us.

I would KILL him. Pray you are not him, pray you don’t find yourself in that position- I will kill you gruesomely. No negotiations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by angelfallz(m): 7:41am On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

I would KILL him. Pray you are not him, pray you don’t find yourself in that position- I will kill you gruesomely. No negotiations.

Lol. Like I said previously, talk is cheap.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by pocohantas(f): 7:44am On Feb 18, 2021
angelfallz:

Lol. Like I said previously, talk is cheap.

Shebi some of your dead bodies are littering front-page and people tag all of them cultists. Naso your own go show for FP. Life is cheaper, especially in Nigeria.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by devlishGINGER(m): 7:48am On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Unemployment rate is at two digits.
NPF are underpaid. Hoodlums are more than normal people. Nigerians sell their votes for noodles of N50. Politicians use able bodied men for N5000. Yet someone is wondering how I will get weapon or workforce to carry out a simple task undergraduates students do for fun (cultism).

Are you not entertained? grin

Lol
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by angelfallz(m): 7:48am On Feb 18, 2021
grin grin grin
How many bodies do I have?

pocohantas:

Shebi some of your dead bodies are littering front-page and people tag all of them cultists. Naso your own go show for FP. Life is cheaper, especially in Nigeria.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by seanwilliam(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2021
DaInferno:
exactly, you quoted my signature cheesy . I urge you to exercise it!
lol bro.. good morning . Remain blessed
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by pocohantas(f): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2021
angelfallz:
grin grin grin
How many bodies do I have?

Good you have realized how cheap (your) life is.

Care to share why you are triggered by my killer instincts and not rape itself?
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by angelfallz(m): 7:55am On Feb 18, 2021
I asked you how many bodies I have because you said
Shebi some of your dead bodies are littering front-page and people tag all of them cultists

And you couldn't even answer. grin grin

I'm not triggered dear pocohantas. On the contrary I'm entirely relaxed and enjoying this back and forth.

pocohantas:

Good you have realized how cheap (your) life is.

Care to share why you are triggered by my killer instincts and not rape itself?
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Sleyanya1(m): 7:56am On Feb 18, 2021
@OP I came late to the party but I'll leave my advise here for you.

Sometime last year, I realize that about 1 in every 4 female friends I know had one time been a victim of rape or any form of sexual molestation.

The truth is you can't really tell if she's telling you the truth Or not, you'd have to decide to believe her (I'll advice that you do). Just be very careful not to hurt her further emotionally via your actions , words or body language.

She's just 19. If she's telling the truth, it must have had some psychological effect on her, hence the attitude towards the act.

Let your good intentions & morality guide you.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by pocohantas(f): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2021
angelfallz:
I asked you how many bodies I have because you said

And you couldn't even answer. grin grin

There was nothing to answer. I think anyone with common sense would know the “your” was generic, but it is normal for people to pick on English when sensible arguments fail them.

I'm not triggered dear pocohantas. On the contrary I'm entirely relaxed and enjoying this back and forth.

Considering the epistle you have been typing as a non-triggered person, I wouldn’t like to see you triggered.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Sterope(f): 8:11am On Feb 18, 2021
Lmao. How does this nonsense relate to her? She is going to kil whoever it is, evil can continue to remain with you

angelfallz:
Just pray and try to make sure you don't find yourself in that situation. It's easy to say you'd kill, but it's difficult to carry it out. Movies and real life are extremely different.

Rape has been around right from the beginning, if the people of old couldn't stop rape with all their barbaric Punishments why would rape be stopped in this time?

Evil would always be with us.

*Added*

Regarding a woman talking about the alleged rape that happened when she was little.
I have always been against it. Why? Because most times there's no evidence to back it up.

So basically she is just making an accusation without evidence, that can tarnish a man's image.

Some may argue that, some women may take years to come out, and I agree. But. If there's no evidence what is she trying to achieve?

Talking about an alleged rape that happened when she was a child as a way of healing and talking about it as a way of getting back at the alleged rapist are two different things.

In the first instance she wouldn't have to name or give clues to who her alleged rapist is, but in the second instance she would have to name the alleged rapist without evidence that he did it.

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by pocohantas(f): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2021
Sterope:
Lmao. How does this nonsense relate to her? She is going to kil whoever it is, evil can continue to remain with you

I wonder who told them I want to stop rape or evil. It will remain as long as men live na. My point was very clear, yet they are twisting and turning. Omo!!!! cheesy
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by angelfallz(m): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2021
Lol. Dear pocohantas, communication is very important, if you're not clear on what you typed, and therefore people don't understand you, that's your fault.
Learn to communicate properly.
Like Reno Omokri once said, using big words and grammar when trying to communicate with people is a sign of inferiority complex.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1355117472769335297

Oh yes, it might be an epistle, but it was written with a calm mind. Why don't we discuss my epistle, we both can learn one or two things from our discussion cheesy

pocohantas:

There was nothing to answer. I think anyone with common sense would know the “your” was generic, but it is normal for people to pick on English when sensible arguments fail them.

Considering the epistle you have been typing as a non-triggered person, I wouldn’t like to see you triggered.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by pocohantas(f): 8:14am On Feb 18, 2021
angelfallz:
Lol. Dear pocohantas, communication is very important, if you're not clear on what you typed, and therefore people don't understand you, that's your fault.
Learn to communicate properly.

Like Reno Omokri once said, using big words and grammar when trying to communicate with people is a sign of inferiority complex.

“Your” is a big word and grammar? Wow! Nairaland Red pillers sure have them. grin
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Vindicated

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by pocohantas(f): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2021
MLTR:

Vindicated

Vindicated how? Care to share?
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by angelfallz(m): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2021
Yes dear pocohantas in the context that you used it. Now how about we discuss my epistle.

pocohantas:

“Your” is a big word? Wow! Nairaland Red pillers sure have them. grin
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by pocohantas(f): 8:20am On Feb 18, 2021
angelfallz:
Yes dear pocohantas in the context that you used it. Now how about we discuss my epistle.

Your epistle like every other post of yours is irrelevant. Nowhere did I say my plan is to stop the crime. My post was very clear and simple. Your epistle is lost on me, thus undeserving of a discussion. wink

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by angelfallz(m): 8:22am On Feb 18, 2021
Okay oh. Take care then grin

pocohantas:

Your epistle like every other post of yours is irrelevant. Nowhere did I say my plan is to stop the crime. My post was very clear and simple. Your epistle is lost on me, thus undeserving of a discussion. wink
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Sterope(f): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2021
They are concerned about the wrong thing.

pocohantas:

I wonder who told them I want to stop rape or evil. It will remain as long as men live na. My point was very clear, yet they are twisting and turning. Omo!!!! cheesy
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by pocohantas(f): 8:24am On Feb 18, 2021
Sterope:
They are concerned about the wrong thing.

As usual... cheesy
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Vindicated how? Care to share?

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Irennediva(f): 8:37am On Feb 18, 2021
EzinneNwachukwu:
Mention it. I don't know who you're talking about and I definitely ain't she or whoever. Stop trying to identify me as someone else I don't even know. I'm a happy man pleaser, not a sex-starved lonely feminist that gets orgasms from bashing men. Get your facts right and stop the bs.
I never said you don't like men. you bash men on nairaland for fun, so that your fellow girls will hail you, but inside you' you love men a lot
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Urbannaira: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Who be this person ? Must be ment
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Irennediva(f): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2021
EzinneNwachukwu:
I Bleep men almost every day, why will I bash them? I love men with big fat long very strong dicks, they satisfy my wildest cravings. Men pay my bills, give me expensive thrills and pleasurable chills. I like men, the world would be useless without men, real masculine men, not simps tho. I don't like sissy simps, they turn me off. I just collect their gifts and friendzone them. This is what I do to masculine men tongue
[img]https://media1./images/1faaa0600c731b86736a2aa6570fbca2/tenor.gif?itemid=17227304[/img]
is like you and Hassanmaye are mods. your friend Hassanmaye posted naked picture the mods refused to delete it, even Dominique refused to delete it. I suspect that you mods are the ones responsible for nude pics on nairaland
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by shadeyinka(m): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2021
Philipmighty:
I have all the necessary things to take care oh her if in case something happens, but I'm confused she might be lieing to me. I believe that's what some girls do tell to cover up there flirtatious life.
The TRUTH is that it is IMPOSSIBLE know. There is no difference between a person who had had sex once in her life and one who had had sex 100 times.

She has told you that she isn't a virgin. That is the truth!

You've bee eating almost 3 times a day for your whole life, has your mouth become loose?

Finally, if you have sex with her, then you must marry her. If you don't, you have just mortgaged your life. Think with your brain!
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

Unemployment rate is at two digits.
NPF are underpaid. Hoodlums are more than normal people. Nigerians sell their votes for noodles of N50. Politicians use able bodied men for N5000. Yet someone is wondering how I will get weapon or workforce to carry out a simple task undergraduate students do for fun (cultism).

Are you not entertained? grin
But seriously I don't think you can kill a cockroach talkless of hurting or killing somebody unless you are ready to pay 100s of thousands of nairas to hire mercenaries to do the job for you. cheesy
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2021
Irennediva:
is like you and Hassanmaye are mods. your friend Hassanmaye posted naked picture the mods refused to delete it, even Dominique refused to delete it. I suspect that you mods are the ones responsible for nude pics on nairaland
Let's talk in private
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

“Your” is a big word and grammar? Wow! Nairaland Red pillers sure have them. grin
Leave am, of all people a sensible human being should listen to is Reno omokri that useless asslicker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? / Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.