Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

What Do You Say When She Asks " What Do U Like About Me"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Say When She Asks " What Do U Like About Me"? (924 Views)

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Say When She Asks " What Do U Like About Me"? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
This questions is most likely to pop when a guy starts showing interest in a lady and asking her out.

This question determines everything...
and if a guy makes a mess of it, he may loose his chance to the cookie jar or automatically be friendzoned or get a "YES" but now she suddenly becomes a frigid virgin church girl who actually is a pretty flirty one on the flip side.

¹Do not start by fabricating a list of expectations that's unreal about her to flatter, this will only end up having her pretend to be what she's not.

read on... I will explain the best way to answer that question
Re: What Do You Say When She Asks " What Do U Like About Me"? by Bola146(f): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Like?
Re: What Do You Say When She Asks " What Do U Like About Me"? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
if you woo her and she agrees to date you because you said nice things like calling her "Good" and "Godly"
you will never know the colour of her pantsgrin

Another nigga will be piling his dick in the cookie jar 24/7 while u stay on the flanks squeezing ur pillows every night.

if you know u knowgrin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When She Asks " What Do U Like About Me"? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
...typing
Re: What Do You Say When She Asks " What Do U Like About Me"? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
I will say more if one of you can quote me !
Re: What Do You Say When She Asks " What Do U Like About Me"? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
...typing
Re: What Do You Say When She Asks " What Do U Like About Me"? by Ekejoestar(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
The cheapest liar is a girl who says that she hates me that lie.
Re: What Do You Say When She Asks " What Do U Like About Me"? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ekejoestar:
The cheapest liar is a girl who says that she hates me that lie.
huh?
Re: What Do You Say When She Asks " What Do U Like About Me"? by Nazgul: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Any man who has never lied to a lady has no respect for her feelings.

I such instances, you're expected to lie just to make her feel happy.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say When She Asks " What Do U Like About Me"? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nazgul:

crap!!! absolute crap!!
Re: What Do You Say When She Asks " What Do U Like About Me"? by Oyebaba10: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
BadRadio:
if you woo her and she agrees to date you because you said nice things like calling her "Good" and "Godly"
you will never know the colour of her pantsgrin

Another nigga will be piling his dick in the cookie jar 24/7 while u stay on the flanks squeezing ur pillows every night.

if you know u knowgrin
Following
Re: What Do You Say When She Asks " What Do U Like About Me"? by phazotron(m): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2021
Nazgul:

You're so right.

No be everything dem dey tell woman.
Re: What Do You Say When She Asks " What Do U Like About Me"? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:33am On Feb 20, 2021
tongue
Many things..

Like I just told a girl some time ago that I like the way she has got a soft thrilling voice...

(1) (Reply)

The Harmattan Today Sha!! / Serious Talk!! Why Do Women Forgive A Cheating Man But Men Never Take Back A Che / Advise Needed Urgently Plx......................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.