Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? (17665 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? / The Selfless Service I Rendered To A Pregnant Lady / What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? by Oiza131(f): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
vincentjk:

Doing bad things in a good way lol.

Reminds me of lacasa de papel.
Imagine I got caught... I won't have forgiven myself o. Mine was pre-lacasa de papel

1 Like

Re: What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? by vincentjk(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oiza131:

Imagine I got caught... I won't have forgiven myself o. Mine was pre-lacasa de papel

Well life itself is a risk. It is well.

1 Like

Re: What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hmm
Re: What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? by Ktunzmusic: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? by Realhommie(m): 2:13am On Feb 19, 2021
onulakak:
Was having only 4k in my account. A friend of mine called that he needed the 5k to pay foe admision fee for his mum in hospital. i sent him the entire 4k, then treked home from work. the next day someone owing me 150k for 2 years sent me the money .
Miracle... You passed the test, you may not reckon but it is what it is..
Re: What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? by Realhommie(m): 2:16am On Feb 19, 2021
SirDelight:
And what do most selfless get in return,,,, especially when they're in need of assistance? None

I'm beginning to change my belief, orientation, nature or thinking. Looks like only our parents deserve it. Many don't really care about your existence.

Ore o kuku ni su wa lati maa se
You do not do selfless acts because you expect something in return, that's a wrong mindset...

Just give/do willingly, in love and trust me when you need assistance forces of the universe will work in your favour. You'd be stunned.

Everybody deserves love, not just our parents.

1 Like

Re: What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 19, 2021
Realhommie:
You do not do selfless acts because you expect something in return, that's a wrong mindset...

Just give/do willingly, in love and trust me when you need assistance forces of the universe will work in your favour. You'd be stunned.

Everybody deserves love, not just our parents.

Very insightful,,,, thanks. Don't mind me, it's not that I do not have any belief in your piece. Like the case of Job, my current situation (indebtedness) is just getting to me.

More grace!

Ore o kuku ni su wa lati maa se
Re: What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
glosplendid:
Always helping people yet I hardly receive help...
Happy Birthday to you dear!! All the best!
Re: What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? by glosplendid(f): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2021
KevUnique:

Happy Birthday to you dear!! All the best!
awwwwwwww.... This means a lot to me... Thank you
Re: What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2021
glosplendid:
awwwwwwww.... This means a lot to me... Thank you
Awwwwwn, right back at you...Ya welcome. Lol I saw it by chance and I just felt the urge to. Didn't even know you would see it since it's been a while you logged in online. It was just done at random though, but with a caring intention. smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? by dynamic1: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
Olutola88:
Hello, how are you are? Are you 100% sure that the therapy was very instrumental in your success and your friend's success?

Hey pal, where and how have u been? Been a long time.. Try to reach out.,lets discus
Re: What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? by AeroplaneApple: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
AeroplaneApple:
Good afternoon, I am in need of an 80,000 Naira Loan
I am willing to provide my NYSC certificate and NIN as a collateral as assurance that the loan will be repaid I have tried loan apps but not getting any good results.
Please check my thread https://www.nairaland.com/6570033/modified-80000-naira-loan https://www.nairaland.com/6585230/inneed-80000-naira-loan
Re: What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? by neoG(f): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Your children will never be stranded in this life in Jesus name. Amen.
You left me shedding tears with this.
emerged01:
I saw a malnourished baby,OverTwo years old. he couldn’t sit nor walk. I was moved to tears and I tried to know more about the baby. I was told his mother died at childbirth. I promised the guardian baby food monthly even at a time my wife just gave birth. I did it for a year. Just two months of the baby food supplies,the baby regained his strength. The guardian called me one day and I said I need to see the baby. He started walking just after two months of supplies.
Re: What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? by emerged01(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
neoG:
Your children will never be stranded in this life in Jesus name. Amen.
You left me shedding tears with this.
Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Notable Similarities Between Nigerian Homes. / CONTACT US FOR YOUR FURNITURE / Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.