Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (60037 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Angelacruz: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Amen
folu4real:

Abi ooo. God help women ooo. But to be candid some children will allow you to carry while some will run away. Atleast my son did that when he was little. What that guy is saying is just coicedence. May we never be in a place at the wrong time.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by thehappyone: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
Zeion422:
Black will always remain black...little one's are not always comfortable wit new faces around them, delete dat tots frm ur head
Says who? Mr Barry white.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by SweetCunt97(f): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Hm.

To be sincere, I really don't want to have anything to do with it.

Phew! I don't just know.
Ok. All d best
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:
I Am Planning To Marry A Lady And This Happened. Pls Help

I am in my early 30 and I have been dating this lady for a year now and we are planning to settle down together and this happened.

There is this 11 months old baby in my compound who is very close to me and she just started walking. The very first time she saw my girl, she was soo scared and started crawling very fast towards her mum and crying. I quickly ran after her and carried her back to where my girl was sitting down, this time, the crying and running became very intense, I was shocked and I asked why the baby was so scared of her and she said she doesn't know.

Two days later, she came to my place and immediately this baby saw her she was scared and crying that was when I jokily asked her if she is a witch and she got angry and left my house. After she left, a lot of questions started running through my mind: like, is she a witch? Does she has a marine spirit? What did that little girl saw in her? In fact a lot of questions. She later called that same night and was like; baby, I am not possess ooh, I should not allow this little baby come between us ooh and that she loves me very much.

To cut the story short, less than two weeks later, the baby DIED. I was so scared if the baby actually saw something in her and she decided to shut the baby up ( I don't know, just an assumption).

Ever since then, I have been scared of my girl and I really don't know what to do. Please, I need your candid advice. Please guys, how can i make the moderators move this post to front page.
B
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by valinno(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
You need to find out who your girl truely is, mind you,most possessed ladies didn't willingly go into it, but were initiated either by the parents or friends, sometimes without their knowledge, this world is more spiritual than you think,it may be the kingdom that she belongs to that killed the child because she wants to expose them through your girl,so do something as matter of urgency.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by conscienceman4(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
Your girl is not the ordinary witch. Infact she is a marine one. Highly wicked. Your only way of excape is Christ.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by adebayo987: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lol! My neice did worse whenever i come around when she was a kid. But grown up now she loves me. Babies are funny like very funny when they see some funny faces. My guy it means absolute nothing because i'm a witness. Don't let nollywood fool you. As for the death of the baby, try conducting an autopsy to know what actually killed the kid before you judge. Finally, if you don't feel safe with the girl just quit; you'd do yourself a favour. If you truly love her and vice versa then go ahead with her. Quit if you feel it's a wrong choice and if she's a witch you'd see it for yourself. However, you're supposed to know if she's diabolic. If she truly loves you, you'll know by testing her and if you feel like dying for her with no regret, you're truly in love with her (that's your own test). Good luck.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Akakanfirstclass(m): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Oh please be quite!

I won't call myself a christian because I don't attend churches but you see that spiritual thing?
It is Damn real!

I see beyond the physical realm... Will I call it a Gift? I don't know.

Sometimes when I look at people, I see beyond their physical body and believe me I when I tell you THINGS DEY THIS WORLD!

so can u look at me and tell me stuffs?..
I need more spiritual insight
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Sabenko: 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
One time my daughter would run and vibrate terribly while running whenever she sets her eyes on a particular woman, it was obviously strange and terrifying. The woman was always wearing a scarf when she visits. But when we met at a party, she was wearing make up and looks nice, my daughter couldn’t recognize her and moved on normally. Bottom of my story, kids can be funny, it could just be hairstyle, mode of dressing that terrifies her not necessarily witchcraft! ...but I might be wrong.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by MrCaesar: 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
You need spiritual direction. Pray with a prophet
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Jagudageh: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2021
It was cerebral malaria that killed that child.

kingofchess:

I am in my early 30 and I have been dating this lady for a year now and we are planning to settle down together and this happened.

There is this 11 months old baby in my compound who is very close to me and she just started walking. The very first time she saw my girl, she was soo scared and started crawling very fast towards her mum and crying. I quickly ran after her and carried her back to where my girl was sitting down, this time, the crying and running became very intense, I was shocked and I asked why the baby was so scared of her and she said she doesn't know.

Two days later, she came to my place and immediately this baby saw her she was scared and crying that was when I jokily asked her if she is a witch and she got angry and left my house. After she left, a lot of questions started running through my mind: like, is she a witch? Does she has a marine spirit? What did that little girl saw in her? In fact a lot of questions. She later called that same night and was like; baby, I am not possess ooh, I should not allow this little baby come between us ooh and that she loves me very much.

To cut the story short, less than two weeks later, the baby DIED. I was so scared if the baby actually saw something in her and she decided to shut the baby up ( I don't know, just an assumption).

Ever since then, I have been scared of my girl and I really don't know what to do. Please, I need your candid advice. Please guys, how can i make the moderators move this post to front page.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by BENEAMATA: 12:14am On Feb 19, 2021
RealEzee:
b4 d invention of Fanta wat else dem dey use know witch?
Surely the most insightful , well thought out contribution in the whole sixteen page full missives on this thread .your head dey there . I been dey wonder too grin grin
But seriously op , you didn't tell us what is the cause of the infant's death or even wether your fiancee was aware the baby died and did you see her reaction . Think the majority are sucked in by op's majorly borne out of suspicion , one-sided account that made him seek advice in the first place .
But op bia , she yellow abi ? Talk . . . . .
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by youngelder(m): 12:17am On Feb 19, 2021
dorin27:
Nope. Have we met before? Please, help refresh my memory.
Early days of email messages?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ilekokonit: 12:55am On Feb 19, 2021
Maybe the baby was scared of your fiancees hairdo/weave-on and make up painted face. On a more serious note you do know that human hair a.k.a weave on is from hair sacrificed / pledged to Indian gods.

On an even more serious note, the baby crying on sighting your fiancee doesn't mean your fiancee is a witch as babies can cry for any or no reason at all and some babies cry at the mere sight of strange faces. The babies death is just coincidental.

Apologize to your fiancee for insinuating she might be a witch as there is nothing like witches and if there was anything of such then the so called witches should have killed all the greedy Nigerian politicians who have stolen every one blind including the so called witches and their descendants.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by 9jaRealist: 2:47am On Feb 19, 2021
kingofchess:

TOO MANY NIGERIANS STILL RESIDE IN THE STONE AGE... angry

RIP to the poor baby...
Clearly, doesn’t seem she was surrounded by people enlightened enough to take adequate care of her or take her for regular checkups.

>
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 3:25am On Feb 19, 2021
SirMichael1:
Another trait of madness! The fact that your grandmum, parent and you are the same, then it is important that you get checked. Really. Some pyschological imbalance are hereditary, just like the shape of the face, colour of skin and height of body is hereditary.

You're the mental one here, sir.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 3:27am On Feb 19, 2021
Heterodox:
Let's get in touch. I have questions for you.

By the way do you know Sadhguru? He has your gifts as well.

No, I don't know him.

Would like to meet him
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by igbowoman: 3:33am On Feb 19, 2021
kingofchess:

Africans and superstitions.
An oyibo man would just say " a baby that was not too fond of my girlfriend died a few days ago" but here you are relating this death of this baby to this girl and all manner of craziness in your head probably from all these miracle business centers
If I were this young lady I would leave you.
You are not mentally mature for marriage.
She will suffer in your hands.
The day your blokoss refuses to rise you will blame her for stealing your manhood
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 3:33am On Feb 19, 2021
aktolly54:
so because someone has a gift then the next thing to do is to open church when God didn't call her/him? you know nothing

Lol.

I wanted to say this, but I didn't want to sound savage.

cheesy cheesy

I wouldn't even want to make money off it.
I was given for free and free I shall help people when I have the time and energy.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by igbowoman: 3:48am On Feb 19, 2021
ezenwajosh:
ONE OF THE THINGS KEEPING A BLACK MAN DOWN IS HIS MENTALITY AND BRAIN CONFIGURATION

Good to know that there are still men with some thinking faculty. Reading the comments and SMH.
Africans are indeed very very backward and primitive in thinking .Has this OP even inquired from the parents what killed their child?
I hope someone will recognize this story and tell the girl to run away from this man.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Peterrio: 4:59am On Feb 19, 2021
kingofchess:

She doesn't have any problem, she isn't a witch. Some children just don't like some people.

She didn't cause the death of the child. She wasn't even around when the child died.

Children don't have special abilities to see beyond the physical

If any body has a problem, its you.

And the problem isn't witchcraft, its ignorance.

Maybe you will learn something today, just be rest assured that there are no witches anywhere, its all made-up.

Maybe you have learnt something new. I was once ignorant of this too.

Concentrate your eyes on her character, if you can live with her character, please go ahead and marry her.

Also do well to learn new things frequently.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by 123papas(m): 6:29am On Feb 19, 2021
That ‘I like you very much’ na warning ohh. Be kiaful
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by dorin27(f): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2021
youngelder:

Early days of email messages?
I still don't remember.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by chinazaekpere12: 6:49am On Feb 19, 2021
Are you for real What about me that my cousins baby girl used to scream at whenever I carry her but we're best friends now I am truly disappointed by this rubbish I just read. Please eh don't marry her before you make someone's daughter miserable for the rest of her life.
kingofchess:

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Heterodox(m): 7:16am On Feb 19, 2021
Ayrastarr:

No, I don't know him.

Would like to meet him
He's an Indian Mystic. You can find him on Facebook.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by purples25(f): 7:43am On Feb 19, 2021
I don't think you are ready to marry, with such a fragile mindset. Either that, or you don't really know this lady, to assume such so easily.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by HelpYourself(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Hmmm.what do you really make of the case. What do you think happened here

I will rather not comment on this.

Thank you
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Jaqenhghar: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I will rather not comment on this.

Thank you
You are taliing to me not them. I just want to hear your opinion that's all
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by HelpYourself(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

You are taliing to me not them. I just want to hear your opinion that's all

I will rather not comment on this

Thank you
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by OOLUSEG(m): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2021
kingofchess:

This is a forum full of teens and youth, I'm worried for the future of this country, their thinking is so backward , warp and full of stupidity. Let me just hope that the reasonable and educated youth don't comment on this forum.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2021
harriet412:

Oh please, keep quiet..
Would have loved to help yen yen yen...
Just keep quiet!!!

So you want me to help him? And if it is true the girl is possed, do you know i might get several attacks?

Hehehe!

I don't have that spiritual power abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) / My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.