Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (60033 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Exodora: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Buy a dog invite her over if the dog barks at her continuously then she is not far from being a witch .
You can invite grown dogs that you are close to in your compound make her feed the dog if the dog refused to feed on them and bark at her without any stop she is witch witch oooo , run for you life .
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by hstar: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Wow!

I really can't give my number out for now.

I will get a New Sim card specifically for Nairaland so I can drop them at Will.

When I get it, I'll tag you on a Dead thread.

So happy to meet someone like this here.
I'll email you then

Let's talk through mail

Agreed?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Twelfthman:
Demons don't care about human feelings. Humans are their number 1 enemy

Thank you for taking this out of my mind.

I specifically ignored that mention because I really didn't want to take the matter too far and I no get strength for long talks

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
hstar:

I'll email you then

Let's talk through mail

Agreed?

It's private, sorry.

I'll definitely Drop my number.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by HemHma(f): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
mployer:
Fake story.

Babies are humans, they don't see spirits.

Baby aren't spirit but they see things we can't. I confirmed that with two incident that happened concerning my niece when she was still a baby
1. A particular day, her mom brought her over and we were looking for a knife, she who isn't living with us went straight to where the knife is after we have searched everywhere. She just started walking then
2. The day my dad died. My niece cried river. It was like she knew someone close died
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by MansoryMX(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Give.

Yes, randomly give people things.
Money, food, etc.

If na by that one I for dey same table with Elon Musk and Jeff Benzo

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by hstar: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

It's private, sorry.

U mean I should not contact you through mail?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by hstar: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

It's private, sorry.

Ma shere kere jor,

O wun mi kin ba e soro jare

O n she mi kin sha ba e soro

Like kin ti e gbo oun e

Don't turn me down please

Later on, when we get to know ourselves, if u don't like me, don't only turn me down, but push me down
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Fiscus105(m): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, bad things are always happening to people, whether you believe such things or not.
You people love saying "pray it doesn't happen to you", "pray you don't see the other side", "pray you don't experience it", but it's usually you people who believe that these supposed misfortunes happens to. He might not believe these things but his life would still go smoothly than one who believes. You people just love to fear unnecessarily.

You talked the way you understand, but the more you look the less you see, those who understand that figurative expression are those who really know, that this world is in 2 forms indeed

Once again pray you don't understand other side of world.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by uniqueboi1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

It's private, sorry.

That guy is trouble lurking.
I hope you can see?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by iPresh4s(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
What if she dey read the comments now?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by kingxsamz(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fiscus105:

You talked the way you understand, but the more you look the less you see, those who understand that figurative expression are those who really know, that this world is in 2 forms indeed

Once again pray you don't understand other side of world.

Lol, since you understand, in what way have your knowledge impacted your life, your country and those around you? And if one choses to believe does that mean one would be exempted from life's misfortunes?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:
I Am Planning To Marry A Lady And This Happened. Pls Help

I am in my early 30 and I have been dating this lady for a year now and we are planning to settle down together and this happened.

There is this 11 months old baby in my compound who is very close to me and she just started walking. The very first time she saw my girl, she was soo scared and started crawling very fast towards her mum and crying. I quickly ran after her and carried her back to where my girl was sitting down, this time, the crying and running became very intense, I was shocked and I asked why the baby was so scared of her and she said she doesn't know.

Two days later, she came to my place and immediately this baby saw her she was scared and crying that was when I jokily asked her if she is a witch and she got angry and left my house. After she left, a lot of questions started running through my mind: like, is she a witch? Does she has a marine spirit? What did that little girl saw in her? In fact a lot of questions. She later called that same night and was like; baby, I am not possess ooh, I should not allow this little baby come between us ooh and that she loves me very much.

To cut the story short, less than two weeks later, the baby DIED. I was so scared if the baby actually saw something in her and she decided to shut the baby up ( I don't know, just an assumption).

Ever since then, I have been scared of my girl and I really don't know what to do. Please, I need your candid advice. Please guys, how can i make the moderators move this post to front page.

1). U attend university?

2). Witches doesn't exist.

3). My babe & her senior bros run away from their grandfather in this same manner.

Be wise
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by boomssey(f): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
I would say instead of you bringing this issue here,why don't you make your findings spiritually,pray about it.if you truly are a good Christian God will show you who or what she really is....yes babies cry at times when they see new faces but to me it seems there's more to it.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nwodosis:

Are you saying dark powers don'texist?

They dont bro.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by OG24(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
U over thinking bro
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

Where did you get that theory from? Babies will not allow you as a stranger carry them but not to the extent of running for safety.
OP, you know what to do.

Babies and even kids as much as 2 - 4years old do same. Nothing special
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by alterego17: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
My own children selected when they were in their infancy that even when going to a rest room, I carried them along. Once they are not use to you they would cry and vibrate as if the person did something wrong to them. It normally took them weeks to make acquaintance with someone, and I was told I was like that during that stage of life. No worries brother, if there was a diagnosed illness with the child, that could be the problem.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by medolab90(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
See comments cheesy cheesy I don miss this site
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by HemHma(f): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

I'm a Virgin
08083783377. Pls chat me up on WhatsApp
I have something to discuss with u
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by victorazy(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Zeion422:
I move to a new environment last year, it took me almost 4month of scope for d kids in my block to get use to me......now am running alway from them

Did any of them die?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by emonis88: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
Romanoff:
Women done suffer for this naija sha, all because of marriage.
if u never marry, abeg no disturb urself say u wan go marry. leave d wahala for those weh fit do am, u hear. woman sef Dey see things weh Dey make them fear to marry a particular man. so e reach everywhere. so no take ur negative vibe affect other women
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by adesokan149: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
God had actually shown you the way.. Bros run, I had a similar experience too but not in that logic of your when I was serving.. A girl I meet for the first time told me about my own friend after seeing her for the first time too and told me she is scared of him... Many long story bro and all she said about his private live I self don't know is 100% true
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by youngelder(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
dorin27:
Sir??

Remember Me?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Twelfthman: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
U welcome
Ayrastarr:

Thank you for taking this out of my mind.

I specifically ignored that mention because I really didn't want to take the matter too far and I no get strength for long talks
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Romanoff(f): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
emonis88:

if u never marry, abeg no disturb urself say u wan go marry. leave d wahala for those weh fit do am, u hear. woman sef Dey see things weh Dey make them fear to marry a particular man. so e reach everywhere. so no take ur negative vibe affect other women

Too late. I am married, but I'm fortunate to have married a man who wouldn't have thought of something as senseless as what I'm reading here.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by playerinc(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Reex12:
foolish talk.make a an evil spirit happy for hw long.recieve sense

No vex Mr. Ozwor. You think you know but you actually don't.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by AfroKnight: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Heterodox:
There's rank to these gifts. Stop being an idiot.

Another one.

Do yourself a favour and consult a psychiatrist.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by kingofchess(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Twelfthman:
Omg! I need get some sleep over this shocker story first.
Goodnight

MODIFIED

@ kingofchess I will advise you put every plan with your girl on a hold and seek for spiritual clarity first. You need to understand why everything turn out that way. Find a genuine man of God and explained to him you should be ready to fast over it too. God will reveal everything to you in your dream. If you are to continued the relationship with her or not you will know by then for now just tell her you need time to take care of personal matters

Goodluck.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by authority2006(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:
not at all. I am not experiencing any backwardness.

Like someone said earlier, did you find out what killed that baby? It could be a severe malaria, simple as that. Blaming the parents' carelessness on your girlfriend is highly insensitive and selfish
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by emonis88: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Romanoff:

Too late. I am married, but I'm fortunate to have married a man who wouldn't have thought of something as senseless as what I'm reading here.

Thank God dat u went through the wahala sha. As for d opp, leave him, everyone is entitled to their own opinion n out look in life, cus our experiences differ n dat constitutes our psychological make-up. he may or may not learn latter in life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.