Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,980 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (60068 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Easyleezee: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bros, my advice for you is that you run out of that relationship.

That baby died as a result of what she/he saw. There is no such thing as coincidence in the realm of the spirit.
Better you take out time to pray that God should give you your God-given wife.

My broda run for that ur girl ooo

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Felabarmudia: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
phabulous88:

She later called that same night and was like; baby, I am not possess ooh, I should not allow this little baby come between us ooh and that she loves me very much.

She just casted herself.

Pray. Fast. Help the needy. Run!

Your head is there!
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by uniqueboi1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
DSC7:

Is he that spiritually strong to dig deeper?.......

The guy is caught in the web already......

He needs to be very prayerful and tread with caution....

He should contact a pastor that can bind and cast if truly she is what I am thinking (not just any pastor).
Otherwise she would take another form and move to another location.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Chyma231(m): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bro, that's a sign.....all you have to do as a man is ask serious questions about the girl , I'm sure you will find out the truth. ( question i mean ain't asking people , I mean pastors or people that sees more than you )

Peace#
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by alterego17: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
harriet412:

Oh please, keep quiet..
Would have loved to help yen yen yen...
Just keep quiet!!!

You sound very Dumb.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingxsamz:

You get this kind power, why haven't you used it in solving crimes? grin
Sha when it comes to internet, anybody can say anything. As for me, I do fly at night.

Lol.

Who told you I haven't?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
einsteine:

You possibly have a mental illness and do not know.

Please note that you are not expected to agree with me. Schizophrenics rarely know they have schizophrenia. Try to seek psychiatric help, it would really help put your mind at ease instead of talking about a so called unproven "gift".

If you are a seer, how about you provide the exact scores of three to four football matches to be played today?
Games?

It doesn't work that way.
That's not the purpose of you being a seeer
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
you can only see such things if you're a virgin or possessed being who is aware. Why don't you go to church or you're finally free from jesus syndrome?

I'm a Virgin
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by kingxsamz(m): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Lol.

Who told you I haven't?

Oya na, tell me about myself. grin
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
iamL:

Troll!
shebi u get gift? oya see your own future na.
These are the kind of persons that destroys gullible fellow.

You sound very Gullible.

Is this Ignorance or what?

Abi is this the first time you're hearing of such gift?

People see spirits and all.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Reex12:
how did you get ur eyes were youbborn wit it or acquired

also doesnt the things you scare you...

Lol.

When I was little, I was scared.

But now, nothing scares me not even Death
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mustiboy:

Shut up, abeg. What useless gift angry

If I sand you
Idiot

Don't attract Curses to yourself. Lol!!!!!!
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nephilim: 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingofchess:
Very serious sir, that is the dilemma I am in right now
Babies don't just see someone on the first day and start crying even without touching them, this is beyond normal bro.
If I may ask, how did the child died?

Moreover you should fast for 3days and in each day wake up to pray around 12-3am and pray that God should reveal who your fiancee is, to you!
"O LORD my God reveal who my fiancée (say her name) is!"

Bro it's good for you to pray that prayer and know who your fiancée really is, because if not you might just be walking into a big trouble you might not be able to come out from whole!
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by micflo28(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
I advise you go close to God. Take your babe to church. Guys have lost deeper insights about girls because of sex. You are definitely not dealing with a human jokes apart.

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Nephilim: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

You sound very Gullible.

Is this Ignorance or what?

Abi is this the first time you're hearing of such gift?

People see spirits and all.

you're very right! Some humans won't agree with you, don't drag it with them! It's not their fault! Many are not meant to see or understand only few are!

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by kingxsamz(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fiscus105:

Even thou the story is fake but I pity ur assumption, I pray you don't see other side of world.

Lol, bad things are always happening to people, whether you believe such things or not.
You people love saying "pray it doesn't happen to you", "pray you don't see the other side", "pray you don't experience it", but it's usually you people who believe that these supposed misfortunes happens to. He might not believe these things but his life would still go smoothly than one who believes. You people just love to fear unnecessarily.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
MansoryMX:

Please come and look at me and tell me why my Sportybet ticket dey always cut one and why my maga dey stress me and not do me something

Give.

Yes, randomly give people things.
Money, food, etc.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Belcon(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
Consult your pastor or higher spiritual authority before you enter marriage ooo
kingofchess:
I Am Planning To Marry A Lady And This Happened. Pls Help

I am in my early 30 and I have been dating this lady for a year now and we are planning to settle down together and this happened.

There is this 11 months old baby in my compound who is very close to me and she just started walking. The very first time she saw my girl, she was soo scared and started crawling very fast towards her mum and crying. I quickly ran after her and carried her back to where my girl was sitting down, this time, the crying and running became very intense, I was shocked and I asked why the baby was so scared of her and she said she doesn't know.

Two days later, she came to my place and immediately this baby saw her she was scared and crying that was when I jokily asked her if she is a witch and she got angry and left my house. After she left, a lot of questions started running through my mind: like, is she a witch? Does she has a marine spirit? What did that little girl saw in her? In fact a lot of questions. She later called that same night and was like; baby, I am not possess ooh, I should not allow this little baby come between us ooh and that she loves me very much.

To cut the story short, less than two weeks later, the baby DIED. I was so scared if the baby actually saw something in her and she decided to shut the baby up ( I don't know, just an assumption).

Ever since then, I have been scared of my girl and I really don't know what to do. Please, I need your candid advice. Please guys, how can i make the moderators move this post to front page.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ekenem123:

Pls I need to talk to you on some issues.. 08067663604..my WhatsApp pls.

What do you believe in?

Are you a Christian, Muslim or a traditionist?

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Judybash93(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

I've been around children.
They observe things alot.
If you are well received by those who attend to them, they may allow you carry them, but will immediately reach out back to their care givers; while placing you under strict observation.
But I've seen a situation where a baby of a month plus will always cry when her grandmother carries her.

Actually, babies are attracted to good looking faces and they spend a lot of time observing faces right from a very young stage. It's possible that the baby after seeing an aged grandmother might become uncomfortable whiles observing a face that he/she finds unattractive.

There are studies that counter and support my submission but this is a plausible explanation. You can check sites out

https://theconversation.com/face-time-heres-how-infants-learn-from-facial-expressions-53327

https://news.stanford.edu/news/2012/december/infants-process-faces-121112.html

https://www.sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/what-makes-pretty-face
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by dorin27(f): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
youngelder:

Dorin??
Sir??
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by dorin27(f): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oyiboman69:
constant broda carry me and you'll have to throw them up and down...it will exhaust you
I can imagine
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
einsteine:

You possibly have a mental illness and do not know.

Please note that you are not expected to agree with me. Schizophrenics rarely know they have schizophrenia. Try to seek psychiatric help, it would really help put your mind at ease instead of talking about a so called unproven "gift".

If you are a seer, how about you provide the exact scores of three to four football matches to be played today?

So my grandma and the generation before her who also sees have Mental Issues?

Why are you all like this?

Don't we have people that read minds, talk with spirit and all?

How is seeing beyond physical mental issues.

I only see, I don't even have the powers to communicate with spirit.

Some can see and communicate.

I'm sure I'm not the only person with this same gift here on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
hstar:

Would like to be ur friend then

I feel lively around pple like u

I would send you a mail

Do you see too?
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by dapadawee: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Please guys, how can i make the moderators move this post to front page.[/quote]
the moderator moves anything that doesn't make sense up.
like this.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Your gift has nothing to do with church. You can simply place an ad online for consultations

Hm.

To be sincere, I really don't want to have anything to do with it.

Phew! I don't just know.
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
alterego17:

I luv ur gift just like my cuz...Mk we align...gimme ur whatsapp in any dead thread

Are you serious? shocked shocked

Like you see too?

Yay!!!!!!!!
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nephilim:
you're very right! Some humans won't agree with you, don't drag it with them! It's not their fault! Many are not meant to see or understand only few are!

Thank you very much for this.

I won't drag this.

Let me go back to my Cave

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by hstar: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Do you see too?

Yes, not physically, but through dream

I got to see things tru dream before it occurs sometimes

Give me ur WhatsApp number, then u delete it

I'm waiting please!

1 Like

Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by akindele91(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:

Where did you get that theory from? Babies will not allow you as a stranger carry them but not to the extent of running for safety.
OP, you know what to do.
Exactly moreover the op is lying how can 11 years old baby be talking already
Re: Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé by Ayrastarr(f): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
hstar:

Yes, not physically, but through dream

I got to see things tru dream before it occurs sometimes

Give me ur WhatsApp number, then u delete it

I'm waiting please!

Wow!

I really can't give my number out for now.

I will get a New Sim card specifically for Nairaland so I can drop them at Will.

When I get it, I'll tag you on a Dead thread.

So happy to meet someone like this here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.