Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Arrogant Germans Lost The War - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arrogant Germans Lost The War (436 Views)

"I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy / Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrogant Germans Lost The War by Ilamina(f): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
That shows they ain't shit anyway
Re: Arrogant Germans Lost The War by Nazgul: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ilamina:

That shows they ain't shit anyway
Hitler started a war in Europe, invaded Poland and that marked the beginning of WW2, Western Europe was the major and first front.

The wehrmacht were having a free day in Europe conquering each and every country one by one,

Then Hitler took his campaign to North Africa, while the battle in Europe was still raging heavily, he opened another front in North Africa and was battling the Commonwealth troops, (Australia, Britain, Canada, African forces (Nigeria inclusive)...etc.

That became two fronts.

In 1941 Hitler thought, maybe I can invade Russia and extend my empire, the Eastern front was opened that was his biggest gamble and it costed him the war.

Germany started fighting a fierce battle on 3 fronts. How long do you think they could have sustained such battle.

They were having supply and logistics problems in Russia and north Africa, there were several cases of mutiny amongst Hitler's top generals, German soldiers were dying in their millions on those three fronts (especially the Easter front) on a daily basis.

Japan foolishly attacked USA and USA joined the war thereby strengthening the already weak allies against the Nazis.

Hitler was bound to loose that war, it was just a matter of when. (Time)

5 Likes

Re: Arrogant Germans Lost The War by 1Sharon(f): 5:15am On Feb 20, 2021
If you know who controls the media, you won't call the Germans arrogant
Re: Arrogant Germans Lost The War by Ilamina(f): 5:24am On Feb 20, 2021
1Sharon:
If you know who controls the media, you won't call the Germans arrogant

I asked this German guy, if he gets stressed

He treated me like some negative piece of shi.t
Re: Arrogant Germans Lost The War by Ilamina(f): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Allows You Drink Alcohol, He Doesn't See You In His Future / Rules You Must Follow / Long Run: Nigerian Babes Are Not Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.