Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. (2838 Views)

There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by ImaIma1(f): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Godoverevery:

But as the husband am expected to understand and accept you picking your siblings over mine

you aiin't sentimental but really selfish....so your siblings won't offend your husband, can he scold your siblings??
am expected to tolerate your siblings but you can't tolerate mine??

You already have your own mindset and you can't even open your mind to what I am saying. You filter what you want and capitalize on it.

I guess your mind refused to read and accept my last paragraph. Let me highlight it for you:

If my husband has a sibling that is agreeable and I relate with better than with mine, I will readily pick that one. I don't need my life harder but easier.

Whatever the case, the house is more of the wife's own than thw siblings whether it goes down well with you or not.

3 Likes

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Godoverevery: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chii59:
Before marriage, a man's first duty is to his family, but once he's married, his first duty is to his wife, then his parents and siblings. God knows how hard you men find LEAVING and CLEAVING that's why Jesus emphasised "For this cause shall a MAN leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife" Mark 10:9

The lady in question, the brother's wife went to the extreme, true, but then the man's brother didn't honour the woman of the house.
And everyone knows a woman's office is the kitchen.
Hence he knew she doesn't like him, nor him, her, why then did he enter her kitchen (which is hers by right of marriage) to cook without obtaining her permission?

By virtue of marriage, the house is hers, the kitchen is hers and the food is hers, because "the two shall become one"
If you're married and yet you don't see your wife as a co-owner, a partner in that home, that's no the Biblical way.

"we struggled together" yes it can be quite painful but IT IS WHAT IT IS.
We don't know the woman's story, if she struggled or not before getting married, but we know that a woman, upon getting married, leaves her family, changes her father's name and adopts the man's.

Look, op, this is God's way. You can choose to obey or not, but if you don't, prepare for a peace less home.
All what you wrote just proves more the fact you women are selfish.
can she do that to own sibling that my question....stop supporting evil.
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Godoverevery:

Take it or leave it. Peace out.
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Slynation(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Godoverevery:

That was why I open this thread..... some men are just sissy this days.....how will my own blood be an intruder in my house.

My siblings that can stake anything for me.....I can't choose my wife over my family and I can't choose my family over my wife period.

I can only choose my children above them.
Gbamsolutely.....
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Womanizer(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Godoverevery:

That was why I open this thread..... some men are just sissy this days.....how will my own blood be an intruder in my house.

My siblings that can stake anything for me.....I can't choose my wife over my family and I can't choose my family over my wife period.

I can only choose my children above them.

Pray not to ever find yourself in a situation where you have to make a choice

1 Like

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Martinez39s(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Godoverevery:

That what I hate most about them they will never own up to there shit but will rather claim victim or shift blame.
You married a man and immediately his family are intruders while yours have free access to the house.
You have said it all.

4 Likes

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Martinez39s(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Godoverevery:

I told you so.

1 Like

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Slynation(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
ImaIma1:

I am married and I don't have inlaws or my family staying with us. And when my inlaws come around, they ask when they need something. They won't just do anything because it's their brother's house.

My people tend to understand that aspect of marriage. Because even when we visit our brother's house, we all act like we are at the mercy of his wife. She's the one that now tells us to stop behaving like visitors and enter the kitchen and help ourselves.

When there's mutual respect for each other's place in the family, there will be peace and not competition.
This I perfectly understood, but in this case, OP was staying with his bro in a very comfortable house before they married that lady, and now her agenda is to create enemity between both brothers for reasons best known to her, if the young man doesn't have anywhere else to stay, do you expect him to sleep on the streets when his brothers home is enough to go round?? or you think he doesn't have plans of having his own house and Family?? make una dey calm down oO.... because "uwa ne me ntuwari"
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Godoverevery: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
Womanizer:

Pray not to ever find yourself in a situation where you have to make a choice
bro am not a simp or sissy........ before I find myself in such a situation I no my choice.

I can never choose my wife over my family neither can I choose my family over my wife.

No wife can make me misbehave to my family....no family can make me misbehave to my wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Martinez39s(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
@Godoverevery

Do not allow any disingenuous rationalization from any female to confuse you and doubt you stance. These women are pure evil and selfish. Take care.

3 Likes

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Godoverevery: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chii59:

Take it or leave it. Peace out.
So because am married my siblings should sleep on the street anytime they need shelter.

I don't take nonsense.....any woman try such with me I swear to God she going back to her parent house.
Am not a foolish man who forget those who were there for me before I met her....if she isn't going to allow mine that non of her family members will step a foot in my house.
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Godoverevery: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
ImaIma1:

You already have your own mindset and you can't even open your mind to what I am saying. You filter what you want and capitalize on it.

I guess your mind refused to read and accept my last paragraph. Let me highlight it for you:

If my husband has a sibling that is agreeable and I relate with better than with mine, I will readily pick that one. I don't need my life harder but easier.

Whatever the case, the house is more of the wife's own than thw siblings whether it goes down well with you or not.
Only a foolish man will allow such.....no woman can pick her siblings over mine in my house.

if can't tolerate mine ,non of hers will step a foot in my house.
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Godoverevery: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
LadySarah:
When I read the thread I SMH and moved on, no comment. I have experienced that just bcoz I slept over at my bros house on emergency after arriving the city late cos of traffic.The wife was talking rubbish that I came without informing them.This is someone that has had holidays in my home for up-to a week. I left and went for the conference I came for.Almost all her 5 siblings have lived there at one point orthe other and the day I was leaving the sister brought 3 of her kids for hols. l learnt they stayed for a month .Imagine if it was from the husbands side.

more than a year now, my legs hasn't neared it.I have my own home which gives me peace. I'm still the one who invites my own in-laws.last yr she was talking about hols and I shut her up.Let her stay in her house let me stay on my own.

Useless things are what we bother about; my kitchen,my this and that.Nobody knows 2moro.There should have been other ways to settle the issue other than throwing him out unless he is challenging her.

God bless you my sister......you are a rare gem for speaking the truth...

like Yoruba people says.....the wicked one won't treat her own that way.

1 Like

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Slynation(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
LadySarah:
When I read the thread I SMH and moved on, no comment. I have experienced that just bcoz I slept over at my bros house on emergency after arriving the city late cos of traffic.The wife was talking rubbish that I came without informing them.This is someone that has had holidays in my home for up-to a week. I left and went for the conference I came for.Almost all her 5 siblings have lived there at one point orthe other and the day I was leaving the sister brought 3 of her kids for hols. l learnt they stayed for a month .Imagine if it was from the husbands side.

more than a year now, my legs hasn't neared it.I have my own home which gives me peace. I'm still the one who invites my own in-laws.last yr she was talking about hols and I shut her up.Let her stay in her house let me stay on my own.

Useless things are what we bother about; my kitchen,my this and that.Nobody knows 2moro.There should have been other ways to settle the issue other than throwing him out unless he is challenging her.
I can imagine the embarrassment...I have been in that scenario before when I travelled Enugu grin but my own case was that I already made arrangements to sleep in a hotel....I only wanted to visit my Uncle's wife so I can give her children the goodies I bought for them,but to my greatest surprise this woman kept on telling me stories of how they went to church since 10am grin I said no probs, I would check back later, when I was done with what brought me to abakpa, I called her, she said they are still at the church and the program is ending soon (that kinda silent church) grin Then I noticed it was a game and decided to play along just for fun, At 7pm...I stopped by her gate, it wasn't locked, I called her again, this time around she said the program ain't ending soon that they are likely to sleep over grin but I picked the feint voice of her most stubborn son at the background saying "but mummy we didn't go to any church naw" grin My only annoyance was that this was someone I gave a week notice before my visit, someone I normally gist with in the villa during the yuletide period, I was very fund of her son's, one was even my namesake, she deprived me of seeing them, perhaps she thought I was coming over to stay or what, me that cherish my privacy....The last time we met at the villa, I shun her like bad habit, I don't promote nonsensical behaviour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Slynation(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chii59:
Before marriage, a man's first duty is to his family, but once he's married, his first duty is to his wife, then his parents and siblings. God knows how hard you men find LEAVING and CLEAVING that's why Jesus emphasised "For this cause shall a MAN leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife" Mark 10:9

The lady in question, the brother's wife went to the extreme, true, but then the man's brother didn't honour the woman of the house.
Hence he knew she doesn't like him, nor him, her, why then did he enter her kitchen (which is hers by right of marriage) to cook without obtaining her permission?

By virtue of marriage, the house is hers, the kitchen is hers and the food is hers, because "the two shall become one"
If you're married and yet you don't see your wife as a co-owner, a partner in that home, that's not the Biblical way.

We don't know the woman's story, if she struggled or not before getting married, but we know that a woman, upon getting married, leaves her family, changes her father's name and adopts the man's.

Look, op, this is God's way. You can choose to obey or not, but if you don't, prepare for a peace less home.
you are missing something, two becomes one is only applicable to those from the husband's familygrin
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Godoverevery: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Slynation:

I can imagine the embarrassment...I have been in that scenario before when I travelled Enugu grin but my own case was that I already made arrangements to sleep in a hotel....I only wanted to visit my Uncle's wife so I can give her children the goodies I bought for them,but to my greatest surprise this woman kept on telling me stories of how they went to church since 10am grin I said no probs, I would check back later, when I was done with what brought me to abakpa, I called her, she said they are still at the church and the program is ending soon (that kinda silent church) grin Then I noticed it was a game and decided to play along just for fun, At 7pm...I stopped by her gate, it wasn't locked, I called her again, this time around she said the program ain't ending soon that they are likely to sleep over grin but I picked the light voice of her most stubborn son at the background saying "but mummy we didn't go to any church naw" grin My only annoyance was that this was someone I gave a week notice before my visit, someone I normally gist with in the villa during the yuletide period, I was very fund of her son's, one was even my namesake, she deprived me of seeing them, perhaps she thought I was coming over to stay or what, me that cherish my privacy....The last time we met at the villa, I shun her like bad habit, I don't promote nonsensical behaviour
Can you imagine.... this just wickedness.
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Godoverevery:

So because am married my siblings should sleep on the street anytime they need shelter.

I don't take nonsense.....any woman try such with me I swear to God she going back to her parent house.
Am not a foolish man who forget those who were there for me before I met her....if she isn't going to allow mine that non of her family members will step a foot in my house.
I gave you a comprehensive breakdown from a Christian standpoint, even put it in bold, that the lady went to the extreme. But that's not enough for you. I'll tell you why. You have a preconceived notion about women, and that alone blinds your eyes and beclouds your reasoning. And the only thing that'd appease you is if I join you to bash a woman who's side of the story we haven't heard.
When you marry, if you do, do whatsoever pleases you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Godoverevery: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chii59:

If you're married and yet you don't see your wife as a co-owner, a partner in that home, that's not the Biblical way.

l
But her own people will want to come to my house abi
I swear you don't no me.....non of her People will step my house
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Godoverevery: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chii59:

I gave you a comprehensive breakdown from a Christian standpoint, even put it in bold, that the lady went to the extreme. But that's not enough for you. I'll tell you why. You have a preconceived notion about women, and that alone blindims your eyes and beclouds your reasoning. And the only thing that'd appease you is if I join you to bash a woman who's side of the story we haven't heard.
Christian stand point that makes my family intruders in my house while are own aiin't.

which extreme she should stay in her father house now.....like marrying a man now is a favour??
A woman throws her husband bro things out is totally unacceptable no matter what he did....ask your mom if she smile if your bro wife do that to one of your siblings.

1 Like

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by fattprince(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chii59:

Rubbish has usual. Is the wife's siblings too part of the partnership or union has you called it. The most important question, would she throw her own sibling's property if they were in the same situation as the guy?
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by fattprince(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
Godoverevery:

Christian stand point that makes my family intruders in my house while are own aiin't.

which extreme she should stay in her father house now.....like marrying a man now is a favour??
A woman throws her husband bro things out is totally unacceptable no matter what he did....ask your mom if she smile if your bro wife do that to one of your siblings.
are you minding her. in the bible you know it says a man should cleave to his wife with her family.
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by LadySarah: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Slynation:

I can imagine the embarrassment...I have been in that scenario before when I travelled Enugu grin but my own case was that I already made arrangements to sleep in a hotel....I only wanted to visit my Uncle's wife so I can give her children the goodies I bought for them,but to my greatest surprise this woman kept on telling me stories of how they went to church since 10am grin I said no probs, I would check back later, when I was done with what brought me to abakpa, I called her, she said they are still at the church and the program is ending soon (that kinda silent church) grin Then I noticed it was a game and decided to play along just for fun, At 7pm...I stopped by her gate, it wasn't locked, I called her again, this time around she said the program ain't ending soon that they are likely to sleep over grin but I picked the feint voice of her most stubborn son at the background saying "but mummy we didn't go to any church naw" grin My only annoyance was that this was someone I gave a week notice before my visit, someone I normally gist with in the villa during the yuletide period, I was very fund of her son's, one was even my namesake, she deprived me of seeing them, perhaps she thought I was coming over to stay or what, me that cherish my privacy....The last time we met at the villa, I shun her like bad habit, I don't promote nonsensical behaviour

She didn't say it to my face rather to my husband. So I didn't even know she was harbouring such. The kind of life I'm living now, everybody is begging me to visit them that they've missed me/my kids Blabla bla, I say no! Dey your dey Biko.Even this Dec she still stylishly asked through my bro if I will come,i said no. Later you will gossip me.
My in-laws are more at ease with me than their son.What am I hoarding that I will leave this world with?Let my kids enjoy their papas ppl.
It was the only warning my father gave to my mom.
You cut off a whole family just cos of marriage. SMH.
I just look at her and laff

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by AlphaSoul: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Godoverevery:
Someone posted a thread on how his brother wife threw is things out because he cooked for a friend who visited and everyone was telling him to find a way to leave the house, is wrong for him to enter her kitchen bla bla bla..

This my question if it was her siblings that did the same would she throw his things out??

Most women are just wicked ,self centered and greed ....this happens in most home... women don't want there in-law visiting is only there people that are welcome.....they want to control the home.
Kitchen is only an issue when the in-law enter to pick anything but if is there own relative you won't hear anything.
My own older brother wife did same to our last born ....she always complaining anytime she visit for few days but her own bro/sis will visit for months without any complain.....my sis haven't step his house for like 3yrs now because of that issh.

Let always speak the truth when we give advise instead of being economical with the truth.....it wasn't because the guy cooked for his friend she threw is things out ....is just wickedness of most women... they don't want to see there in-laws....they want to cut the husband family off for there selfish reasons but if anything happens is still the same people they run to.
This things happens alot and very annoying..... Only a foolish man take such rubbish from is wife....
YOU THROW MY SIBLINGS THINGS OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION YOU ARE GOING TO YOUR PARENT HOUSE.

Note :
I can never choose my wife over my family neither can I choose my family over my wife.

No wife can make me misbehave to my family....no family can make me misbehave to my wife.
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by ImaIma1(f): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Godoverevery:

Only a foolish man will allow such.....no woman can pick her siblings over mine in my house.

if can't tolerate mine ,non of hers will step a foot in my house.

I see that you still didn't understand. But I will let that go. But let me ask you a question.

When you get married and your wife puts to bed especially through cesarean section that needs care and lots of healing. Your mum and sister are the ones who come to do the omugwo. Who do you think should be doing the cooking for everyone to eat at that time?
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by ImaIma1(f): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Slynation:

This I perfectly understood, but in this case, OP was staying with his bro in a very comfortable house before they married that lady, and now her agenda is to create enemity between both brothers for reasons best known to her, if the young man doesn't have anywhere else to stay, do you expect him to sleep on the streets when his brothers home is enough to go round?? or you think he doesn't have plans of having his own house and Family?? make una dey calm down oO.... because "uwa ne me ntuwari"

That is why I said we don't know the real truth. The op is only telling us his side. What has he done in that house to his brother's wife to warrant such hostility.

Soneone who feels entitled to all his brother owns. You sef calm down. Inlaws had lived in peace with their brother's wives and moved on. What are the factors involved here?
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Godoverevery: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
ImaIma1:

I see that you still didn't understand. But I will let that go. But let me ask you a question.

When you get married and your wife puts to bed especially through cesarean section that need care and lots of healing. Your mum and sister are the ones who come to do the omugwo. Who do you think should be doing the cooking for everyone to eat at that time?
I don't have any issh with her mother coming to take care of her sofar she doesn't try to impose her family in my house
if she tells me my mum can't come her mother can't come aswell.

2 Likes

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by JasperVII(m): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by ImaIma1(f): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Slynation:

cheesy

Everlasting church.
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by ImaIma1(f): 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chii59:

I gave you a comprehensive breakdown from a Christian standpoint, even put it in bold, that the lady went to the extreme. But that's not enough for you. I'll tell you why. You have a preconceived notion about women, and that alone blinds your eyes and beclouds your reasoning. And the only thing that'd appease you is if I join you to bash a woman who's side of the story we haven't heard.

If you don't join and bash, he doesn't understand anything you say. I said that in my previous comment. He blocks his mind to every other thing.

3 Likes

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by JasperVII(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chii59:

"by virtue of marriage, the house is hers"
Who put that idea in your head?

1 Like

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by ImaIma1(f): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Godoverevery:

I don't have any issh with her mother coming to take care of her sofar she doesn't try to impose her family in my house
if she tells me my mum can't come her mother can't come aswell.

You don't seem to read to understand. I did not mention her mother. Read my question again:

When you get married and your wife puts to bed especially through cesarean section that need care and lots of healing. YOUR mum and YOUR sister are the ones who come to do the omugwo. Who do you think should be doing the cooking for everyone to eat at that time?

1 Like

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
ImaIma1:

If you don't join and bash, he doesn't understand anything you say. I said that in my previous comment. He blocks his mind to every other thing.
Exactly. That's the only thing he'd understand. I'm done arguing with him and those boys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

/ Rate My Make-up (photo) / The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.