Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. (2866 Views)

There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
ImaIma1:

Oga, I took it as you said it that respect is for males. Weren't those your words? You wrote something and now turn around to say I am taking it the wrong way.

You are quoting a verse about husband and wife. What about generally?

1Peter 2:17

"Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor"

Everyone is receptive to respect and love. Will a child kneel down and greet her mother and stand and greet the mother because only men are receptive to respect? Respect is for everyone o

Every ones deserves respect but i just called you "Madam" and from your outburst i can tell it didnt go down well with you grin
Pick two random pictures of a male and a female on SM, from how they pose you will see one is seeking for respect while the other is appealing for love.
men get respect by showing love while women get love by showing respect eitherways we get respect. women understand love better men understand respect better ...are we communicating grin
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by budaatum: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
....Are you guys not tired?.
Both husband and wife deserves respect inorder to make the family a happy home.
I keep saying it that the only way that woman will exhibit such actions without giving a damn about her husband was because the man has already failed to take charge.

Me I no de tire. Covid has locked me down and I have plenty food for house so nothing much to do but eat and explain to this individual that he should not assume I am "such women" and if he had sense, he would not have married me but here we are.

Perhaps he will learn to take charge one day but so far he has failed in his responsibility to maintain a peaceful home and will fail again and again until he dumps his "such women" ideology and shows some respect.

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by ImaIma1(f): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
larryjonze:

Every ones deserves respect but i just called you "Madam" and from your outburst i can tell it didnt go down well with you grin
Pick two random pictures of a male and a female on SM, from how they pose you will see one is seeking for respect while the other is appealing for love.
men get respect by showing love while women get love by showing respect eitherways we get respect. women understand love better men understand respect better ...are we communicating grin

Even a slow person will deduce that you didn't refer to me as madam out of respect cheesy.

No we are not communicating o. Men and women love respect and love. See Yoruba culture, it is the ladies that fight more to be called aunty by younger ones and inlaws than men.
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
ImaIma1:

Even a slow person will deduce that you didn't refer to me as madam out of respect
cheesy.

No we are not communicating o. Men and women love respect and love. See Yoruba culture, it is the ladies that fight more to be called aunty by younger ones and inlaws than men.

ALOL !! how !! just becos i didnt write "Madam" in full CAPS grin
I can't help not to notice how you've shown respect in our convo, and i must say i love your personality hence why i find it hard to disrespect you ... sho get now wink cheesy
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by ImaIma1(f): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
larryjonze:

ALOL !! how !! just becos i didnt write "Madam" in full CAPS grin
I can't help not to notice how you've shown respect in our convo, and i must say i love your personality hence why i find it hard to disrespect you ... sho get now wink cheesy

Yimu. I smelt sarcasm.

No reason to be disrespectful especially to someone who isn't disrespectful. Not the average NL guy that is quick to talk nasty to ladies. My responses to insultive comments are double doze. But this is my default mode.
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
ImaIma1:

Yimu. I smelt sarcasm.

No reason to be disrespectful especially to someone who isn't disrespectful.
Not the average NL guy that is quick to talk nasty to ladies. My responses to insultive comments are double doze. But this is my default mode.

You see , you smelt ... madam can't wait for you run out of sense organs cheesy buh on a serious note we had several forth & back year in year out, it as alway ended in maturely. if i mention my moniker you will LOL ... alfa male geng grin
on a curious note, are you saying the reason NL guyz bash ladies here is becos they're disrespectful wink
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Godoverevery: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
budaatum:

Me I no de tire. Covid has locked me down and I have plenty food for house so nothing much to do but eat and explain to this individual that he should not assume I am "such women" and if he had sense, he would not have married me but here we are.

Perhaps he will learn to take charge one day but so far he has failed in his responsibility to maintain a peaceful home and will fail again and again until he dumps his "such women" ideology and shows some respect.
like I said earlier humtty dumtty....you don't command respect but rather earn it.....if you are well behaved and your character is good you won't be crying to be respected.
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by budaatum: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Godoverevery:

like I said earlier humtty dumtty....you don't command respect but rather earn it.....if you are well behaved and your character is good you won't be crying to be respected.

I think you should have thought about my behaviour and character before you married me but I'm absolutely certain you don't know what it is which is why you'd marry someone you disrespect.

Do note that I'm not crying. I kicked your sibling out of our home.
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Godoverevery: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
budaatum:

I think you should have thought about my behaviour and character before you married me but I'm absolutely certain you don't know what it is which is why you'd marry someone you disrespect.

Do note that I'm not crying. I kicked your sibling out of our home.
I hope you are enjoying your parent house...... your mum need to stop buzzing my phone.

Have told her why I sent you packing...
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Godoverevery:

You can't engage me now

A woman throwing out is husband bro things over any dispute is wickedness.
Only wicked, useless women do that. ... period

Like I said, can never be me.
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Like I said, can never be me.
Sis, pls ignore that boy.
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
....Are you guys not tired?.
Both husband and wife deserves respect inorder to make the family a happy home.
I keep saying it that the only way that woman will exhibit such actions without giving a damn about her husband was because the man has already failed to take charge.

Exactly my thoughts on the matter.

There are three things wrong with this picture.

1) The boy was disrespectful. Disrespectful being the operative word here. Some carry on the rudeness they were born with into adulthood and somehow expect everyone to be okay with it. Your brother's wife is not your brother who has never cautioned your lack of manners before and so going with the "my brother's house" stance while misbehaving will not end well.

2) The husband is a wimp. He's a docile human who lets things slide. Cause for the woman to go over her husband's head to throw the brother out shows the complete 'lack of presence' the man has in that family.

3) The wife is quick to anger: If she felt disrespected by him inviting a friend over, it means she wasn't exactly thrilled with his presence in that house and this was long in coming. Some may pretend to 'visit' their siblings only to turn it to permanent live-in situation. And while some wives are accommodating, others aren't. If she couldn't wait for the husband to return before carrying out her action, it means she probably knows he wouldn't do anything and decided to take matters into her own hands.

All I see here is three wrong people in an explosive situation. This matter could have been averted if the head of the house had stamped his authority sooner, but these days, head of the home, na for mouth dem dey tok am

In conclusion, If he deserved to be thrown out so he can go back home to his parents house and learn manners, I don't see why we're castigating the woman for being the one to bell the cat grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chii59:

Sis, pls ignore that boy.

Boy? Could have sworn he was a man undecided

That explains a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Boxer007(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Godoverevery:
Someone posted a thread on how his brother wife threw is things out because he cooked for a friend who visited and everyone was telling him to find a way to leave the house, is wrong for him to enter her kitchen bla bla bla..

This my question if it was her siblings that did the same would she throw his things out??

Most women are just wicked ,self centered and greed ....this happens in most home... women don't want there in-law visiting is only there people that are welcome.....they want to control the home.
Kitchen is only an issue when the in-law enter to pick anything but if is there own relative you won't hear anything.
My own older brother wife did same to our last born ....she always complaining anytime she visit for few days but her own bro/sis will visit for months without any complain.....my sis haven't step his house for like 3yrs now because of that issh.

Let always speak the truth when we give advise instead of being economical with the truth.....it wasn't because the guy cooked for his friend she threw is things out ....is just wickedness of most women... they don't want to see there in-laws....they want to cut the husband family off for there selfish reasons but if anything happens is still the same people they run to.
This things happens alot and very annoying..... Only a foolish man take such rubbish from is wife....
YOU THROW MY SIBLINGS THINGS OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION YOU ARE GOING TO YOUR PARENT HOUSE.

Note :
I can never choose my wife over my family neither can I choose my family over my wife.

No wife can make me misbehave to my family....no family can make me misbehave to my wife.

angry
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by Boxer007(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Godoverevery:
Someone posted a thread on how his brother wife threw is things out because he cooked for a friend who visited and everyone was telling him to find a way to leave the house, is wrong for him to enter her kitchen bla bla bla..

This my question if it was her siblings that did the same would she throw his things out??

Most women are just wicked ,self centered and greed ....this happens in most home... women don't want there in-law visiting is only there people that are welcome.....they want to control the home.
Kitchen is only an issue when the in-law enter to pick anything but if is there own relative you won't hear anything.
My own older brother wife did same to our last born ....she always complaining anytime she visit for few days but her own bro/sis will visit for months without any complain.....my sis haven't step his house for like 3yrs now because of that issh.

Let always speak the truth when we give advise instead of being economical with the truth.....it wasn't because the guy cooked for his friend she threw is things out ....is just wickedness of most women... they don't want to see there in-laws....they want to cut the husband family off for there selfish reasons but if anything happens is still the same people they run to.
This things happens alot and very annoying..... Only a foolish man take such rubbish from is wife....
YOU THROW MY SIBLINGS THINGS OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION YOU ARE GOING TO YOUR PARENT HOUSE.

Note :
I can never choose my wife over my family neither can I choose my family over my wife.

No wife can make me misbehave to my family....no family can make me misbehave to my wife.

sir..so r u sayin we shunt ask babe for punnnny? angry
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by ImaIma1(f): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
larryjonze:

You see , you smelt ... madam can't wait for you run out of sense organs cheesy buh on a serious note we had several forth & back year in year out, it as alway ended in maturely. if i mention my moniker you will LOL ... alfa male geng grin
on a curious note, are you saying the reason NL guyz bash ladies here is becos they're disrespectful wink

They bash ladies because they are prejudiced towards them, because they have preconceived notions, because they feel the ladies are inferior to them. They go about with this overestimation of themselves. And they seem to check for the sex of someone before they quote the person and dish out belittling words if it is a woman.

I just feel it is out of some complex and insecurity from their part. They feel lifted up putting women down, and that is sick.

I am curious to know your moniker. Pray tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by budaatum: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Godoverevery:

I hope you are enjoying your parent house...... your mum need to stop buzzing my phone.

Have told her why I sent you packing...
My mother will not go behind my back and be calling you so do not be silly and insult my mother. She is not the one who said "I do", and is not the one to tell you I do not do anymore. You did not send me packing. I sent your sibling packing and I would do the same if you can not bring yourself to respect me! I was not in my parent's house when you married me so I would not be returning there when I dump your irresponsible ass. My industriousness and education and desirability was what made you propose to me so stop making it sound like you married a market woman!

Your children asked me to say hello to you but I suggest you call them and say hello to them yourself. Be aware that they might ask you for next term's school-fees, they are still your children though I dumped you.
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

1) The boy was disrespectful. Disrespectful being the operative word here. Some carry on the rudeness they were born with into adulthood and somehow expect everyone to be okay with it. Your brother's wife is not your brother who has never cautioned your lack of manners before and so going with the "my brother's house" stance while misbehaving will not end well.

2) The husband is a wimp. He's a docile human who lets things slide. Cause for the woman to go over her husband's head to throw the brother out shows the complete 'lack of presence' the man has in that family.

3) The wife is quick to anger: If she felt disrespected by him inviting a friend over, it means she wasn't exactly thrilled with his presence in that house and this was long in coming. Some may pretend to 'visit' their siblings only to turn it to permanent live-in situation. And while some wives are accommodating, others aren't. If she couldn't wait for the husband to return before carrying out her action, it means she probably knows he wouldn't do anything and decided to take matters into her own hands.

All I see here is three wrong people in an explosive situation. This matter could have been averted if the head of the house had stamped his authority sooner, but these days, head of the home, na for mouth dem dey tok am

In conclusion, If he deserved to be thrown out so he can go back home to his parents house and learn manners, I don't see why we're castigating the woman for being the one to bell the cat grin
...I concur. But that woman get mind sha. grin
Re: Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads. by budaatum: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some People Are Mean / How To Seperate Prostitutes From Legit Women / Are You Still Doing This Bad Thing? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.