Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) (79900 Views)

Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) / MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by finalboss(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Don't allow that thief to escape.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by donprincebigt(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
purples25:
I feel sorry for him. Just a desolate, stubborn boy with no one to guide him or take care of him. What about juvie programs to correct troubled teens or kids? Hmm. Guess its hard to locate one here.
this ain't abroad
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by ABCthingx: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Please don't assume every teen is an innocent poor thing. Some teens are actually wicked and must be curtailed.

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by oluwatunechi(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
so the Bible said the heart of a man is desperately evil
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
I don't condone stealing but did they have to strip the kid and tie him up like an animal? Jeez
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
shocked
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Failed state fail people.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by doxijaw: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Civilized progressive Nigerians doing what they know best.

Hand him over to the police, no.

They love depravity and perversion, anything dark and disturbing, na blacks go they there.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
I have immense pity for him, at such a young age, already stealing, where are his parents, why are people not guiding their children. They should not have striped him naked like that.

There was a time, a thief was caught near my house, i watched through the window how they beat him up and i was wondering why such a young person is stealing, no one is guiding him.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Coolgasman(m): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Being born without a spoon at all shouldn't make one turn to criminality. There are little, little work out there they take up.
frank800:
Guy relax.I know what am talking about. Being born without a spoon at all, not to talk a Silver one, can dictate the course of a person's life. There are some aspect of life you won't believe is possible, but like I said,"In my own opinion". Alas, every man to his own. These are some of the reasons Nigeria is Nigeria today.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by WoundedLamb: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oh! Wow! My lord!

Nobody's child should be treated like this. I do no support this. This is disturbing. A boy of his age shouldn't even see someone beaten up like this. cry

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by pnarthanyl: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
This is all shadesnof WRONG. why una go beat teenager like this.. Omo I dey against JUNGLE JUSTICE [color=#990000][/color]
donprincebigt:
Jst as I was leaving for work this morning. like I always did. I branched the complex our studio was before we relocated to a new place. On getting there, I saw everyone in the complex gathered inside a shop and I was hearing noises coming from there. One of a friend then holla at me to come watch film.

To my surprise I saw a young boy who was being beaten. then I asked what's going on. So I was told he came to steal 15000naira from one of the shops in the complex yesterday. unfortunately for him he came again this morning from the same shop. probably he thought it could be easy as it was yesterday. He wanted to escape through ceiling by breaking one before he was caught.

He was caught with unloaded cards in varieties too.
He got the beating of his life this morning before I had to beg the angry men to take it cool on him. he confessed of coming from Bohlar(one rugged slum in Lagos)

He said he delivered the stolen money to his boss which he refused totally to tell despite the pain he was going through. the funniest part was when he said he was giving 200naira from the 15k

Well to cut the long story short I alongside the woman he stole from with my friend pleaded on his behalf cus of his age. so we let him go stripped and injured to walk home like that as a punishment.... he took to his heels when we released him...

I hope we handled the situation well cus I think that should be better than jungle justice. and we all know involving police in Nigeria is another thing entirely. we don't want scenes.
the last picture is the ceiling he broke.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by SmartyPants(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
If that happened to a be an adult female would you all be acting like nothing wrong has happened here?

So what was the rational behind stripping him naked?

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
At this tender age? I wept. What a poor boy.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Yankee101: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Unfortunately, sounds like he's already hardened
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by slam7000(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
You would have involved the police so they get his boss

I think police should’ve been involved. I don’t think he has any boss....this boy might come back more deadly and hurt that woman. Police should’ve been involved and his address obtained and parents or relatives alerted.

They don’t know anything about him. He could go away, recover, trail the woman or any of those people who inflicted injuries on him and main or kill them.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by toffyz(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
I bet you all...In few years, He will be back stronger than before.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Mozino007(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
donprincebigt:
this was when we let him go
Nice one bruv!...
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Springboot: 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
frank800:
Well, from my own perspective, you guys handled it wrongly. He may be caught on the way by other mobs, seeing his state and coming to conclusion that he would have done something terrible or possibly be a thief, and eventually set ablaze. Asking about his background and even offering sufficient help might have turn this young citizen and victim into something better tomorrow. in my own opinion no man is totally responsible for his actions, "na condition make crawfish bend".

Offering him sufficient help, did you even consider the woman he stole from? So you're not talking about helping that petty trader recover her money, I am beginning to suspect you are his boss or you also have kids who you send to steal

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
doxijaw:
Civilized progressive Nigerians doing what they know best.

Hand him over to the police, no.

They love depravity and perversion, anything dark and disturbing, na blacks go they there.

You're assuming police would not extort the boy or anyone that comes to bail him. In 9ja, punishments like this is way more effective than our useless piolice system. In advanced country the boy would have been rehabilitated but in 9ja koboko and proper beatings will reset your brain and if not then you're better off being offered to the gods as sacrifice!
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by sinola(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
If you had wanted him to speak the truth, you would have threatened him with fuel, trye and matches and watch him start singing like canary.
That guy is a menace to the society and he can only learn the hard way.
Immediately, I saw that face, I knew for sure that that this boy is a ticking time bomb!
May God help him.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
That young man is hardened. Only an encounter with Jesus and proper rehabilitation can change him
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
He must be in so much pain...

I pray that God have mercy on him, and also forgive those who hurt him.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by BigCowH0rn: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
donprincebigt:
Jst as I was leaving for work this morning. like I always did. I branched the complex our studio was before we relocated to a new place. On getting there, I saw everyone in the complex gathered inside a shop and I was hearing noises coming from there. One of a friend then holla at me to come watch film.

To my surprise I saw a young boy who was being beaten. then I asked what's going on. So I was told he came to steal 15000naira from one of the shops in the complex yesterday. unfortunately for him he came again this morning from the same shop. probably he thought it could be easy as it was yesterday. He wanted to escape through ceiling by breaking one before he was caught.

He was caught with unloaded cards in varieties too.
He got the beating of his life this morning before I had to beg the angry men to take it cool on him. he confessed of coming from Bohlar(one rugged slum in Lagos)

I

He said he delivered the stolen money to his boss which he refused totally to tell despite the pain he was going through. the funniest part was when he said he was giving 200naira from the 15k

Well to cut the long story short I alongside the woman he stole from with my friend pleaded on his behalf cus of his age. so we let him go stripped and injured to walk home like that as a punishment.... he took to his heels when we released him...

I hope we handled the situation well cus I think that should be better than jungle justice. and we all know involving police in Nigeria is another thing entirely. we don't want scenes.
the last picture is the ceiling he broke.

I guess you feel you did good.

In truth you've been stupid.
You should have called in the police to investigate and get that boss he spoke of.
Now you've set him free to go get treated and back to work.
A future criminal in the making

Nice.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
[quote author=donprincebigt post=99218358]
then that's his Fate. at least not from us anymore
why did he come to steal in the first place. did u know what the woman that he stole from is passing through.
so we should av let him go just like that
well
we av chosen our conclusion.[/quote
What you did was right, this people don't have mercy at all people are working hard to put food on the table, but one idiot will come and take away property only to sell it at ridiculous price just to take weed,

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by doxijaw: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
abbey621:

You're assuming police would not extort the boy or anyone that comes to bail him. In 9ja, punishments like this is way more effective than our useless piolice system. In advanced country the boy would have been rehabilitated but in 9ja koboko and proper beatings will reset your brain and if not then you're better off being offered to the gods as sacrifice!

Na wa oh. But this means politicians are not the only problems in Nigeria, it's the people.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
You should have allowed them deal with that future red piller.

Now you have freed him and he will come back bigger, angrier and bitter like this animal below.

For him to have stolen before and still come back after receiving #200 for his earlier theft shows he doesn't do it for the money but for the thrill of it.

Even God cannot have mercy on such.

This one has no good future.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Una too like to naked thief for Nigeria

Stop it!

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
frank800:
Well, from my own perspective, you guys handled it wrongly. He may be caught on the way by other mobs, seeing his state and coming to conclusion that he would have done something terrible or possibly be a thief, and eventually set ablaze. Asking about his background and even offering sufficient help might have turn this young citizen and victim into something better tomorrow. in my own opinion no man is totally responsible for his actions, "na condition make crawfish bend".

This fuxk boy want to know the condition that's responsible for criminals act. grin grin. You can start by visiting sambisa

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
frank800:
Oga, honestly. i think you are mentally ill, you gaven't been robbed before. if you have experienced robbery. you won't say such. please when you get robbed, you can try driving the thieve to your family house offer him food and preach

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) / Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.