Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) (79953 Views)

Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) / MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
sage:

Why do we casually talk about roasting human beings alive? What type of animals live in our society?
Ahhh some human beings are animals wey dey disguise, e be like say thief neva rob you, before those guys dey heartless.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
donprincebigt:

then that's his Fate. at least not from us anymore
why did he come to steal in the first place. did u know what the woman that he stole from is passing through.
so we should av let him go just like that
well
we av chosen our conclusion.
it's always right to do right it's always better to address issues from their root.,..Peace out
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by EndRape2(f): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Please where is the location, and how can this boy be helped.

quote author=donprincebigt post=99217636]Jst as I was leaving for work this morning. like I always did. I branched the complex our studio was before we relocated to a new place. On getting there, I saw everyone in the complex gathered inside a shop and I was hearing noises coming from there. One of a friend then holla at me to come watch film.

To my surprise I saw a young boy who was being beaten. then I asked what's going on. So I was told he came to steal 15000naira from one of the shops in the complex yesterday. unfortunately for him he came again this morning from the same shop. probably he thought it could be easy as it was yesterday. He wanted to escape through ceiling by breaking one before he was caught.

He was caught with unloaded cards in varieties too.
He got the beating of his life this morning before I had to beg the angry men to take it cool on him. he confessed of coming from Bohlar(one rugged slum in Lagos)

He said he delivered the stolen money to his boss which he refused totally to tell despite the pain he was going through. the funniest part was when he said he was giving 200naira from the 15k

Well to cut the long story short I alongside the woman he stole from with my friend pleaded on his behalf cus of his age. so we let him go stripped and injured to walk home like that as a punishment.... he took to his heels when we released him...

I hope we handled the situation well cus I think that should be better than jungle justice. and we all know involving police in Nigeria is another thing entirely. we don't want scenes.
the last picture is the ceiling he broke.[/quote]
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Makebitcoin: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by cooooooks(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
We are a wicked people in our country.

I am sure many people there were ready to roast him alive.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
See harden criminal
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by donprincebigt(m): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
BigCowH0rn:

I guess you feel you did good.

In truth you've been stupid.
You should have called in the police to investigate and get that boss he spoke of.
Now you've set him free to go get treated and back to work.
A future criminal in the making

Nice.
you don't need to call anyone stupid. when u r way more foolish. then I should av left him for jungle justice or hand him over to the police who is gonna take advantage of the case. this is Nigeria use ur sense
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by wfjimmytobby(m): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
lol people that beat him self are theives
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by donprincebigt(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bouz:
Oga, honestly. i think you are mentally ill, you gaven't been robbed before. if you have experienced robbery. you won't say such. please when you get robbed, you can try driving the thieve to your family house offer him food and preach
lol oga let's b calming down. don't mind him
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by donprincebigt(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
chatinent:
When will you start flogging those ones who steal billions ruling you and making these types of boys steal?

BTW, it's the oga you should have targeted, not freeing him.

I'm begining to suspect you are the oga.
like is ur head peppering u
abi Ori nta yin ?
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by donprincebigt(m): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
BKayy:
Out of pity you guys let a potential murderer loose.
Let me tell you the future.
In few years time he will form a syndicate and kidnap people on daily basis. Those that delay in paying the ransom he will rape and murder their wives in captivity.
Do you know who is at fault?
YOU
Peele o Mr seer
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by iammolise(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
If the likes of him have don u strong tin eh, u won't even have pitty on him... That's how my house was burgled, they took my home cash, my new laptop bag, some of my new shirts, even boxers for fuvck sake.
Criminals don't pity u before they do u strong thing, and do u know any criminal at the level of this boy that can burst through ceiling to steal is hardened enough to kill anyone standing in his way to excape or anyone who saw him at all
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by donprincebigt(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
iammolise:
If the likes of him have don u strong tin eh, u won't even have pitty on him... That's how my house was burgled, they took my home cash, my new laptop bag, some of my new shirts, even boxers for fuvck sake.
Criminals don't pity u before they do u strong thing, and do u know any criminal at the level of this boy that can burst through ceiling to steal is hardened enough to kill anyone standing in his way to excape or anyone who saw him at all
the boy is stubborn. despite how being beaten he was still dragging it with them. increasing the anger of d mob which made him beat him the more. it was den I couldn't watch it any longer. we had to plead
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Pegi23(f): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Typical nigerian guys
Harding criminals
Ops you are ugly sha
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by iammolise(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
donprincebigt:

the boy is stubborn. despite how being beaten he was still dragging it with them. increasing the anger of d mob which made him beat him the more. it was den I couldn't watch it any longer. we had to plead

Seeeee
Can u just imagine the forces of nerves around him... I don't support lynching but thorough beating is just proper my broda.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by otokx(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sounds like a cultist but businesses used to put burglary in the ceiling.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Deemayor: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
All these Yoruba Awala Boys
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by BigCowH0rn: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
donprincebigt:

you don't need to call anyone stupid. when u r way more foolish. then I should av left him for jungle justice or hand him over to the police who is gonna take advantage of the case. this is Nigeria use ur sense

Hmmm, kindly learn to read and read well to understand before replying.

For his own good you should not have allowed walk away just like that.
That boy is being exploited by a criminal who is actually training him.
He is not really free.

The story of Oliver Twist and the handkerchief thieves comes to mind,

In fact, I'm pretty sure that in saving this boy's life today and letting him walk away, you have 'unknowingly' condemned at least 2 other innocent persons to death.
It hasn't much to do with you. It's the system on the streets.
That boy will surely end up being a hardened criminal and a killer.... he is in training

I was pointing out how you could have stopped all this.
You tried nonetheless but nex time hand the kids over to the law, they have a better chance at life that way.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Ebidosia: 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
donprincebigt:
Jst as I was leaving for work this morning. like I always did. I branched the complex our studio was before we relocated to a new place. On getting there, I saw everyone in the complex gathered inside a shop and I was hearing noises coming from there. One of a friend then holla at me to come watch film.

To my surprise I saw a young boy who was being beaten. then I asked what's going on. So I was told he came to steal 15000naira from one of the shops in the complex yesterday. unfortunately for him he came again this morning from the same shop. probably he thought it could be easy as it was yesterday. He wanted to escape through ceiling by breaking one before he was caught.

He got the beating of his life this morning before I had to beg the angry men to take it cool on him. he confessed of coming from Bohlar(one rugged slum in Lagos)

He said he delivered the stolen money to his boss which he refused totally to tell despite the pain he was going through. the funniest part was when he said he was giving 200naira from the 15k

Well to cut the long story short I alongside the woman he stole from with my friend pleaded on his behalf cus of his age. so we let him go stripped and injured to walk home like that as a punishment.... he took to his heels when we released him...

I hope we handled the situation well cus I think that should be better than jungle justice. and we all know involving police in Nigeria is another thing entirely. we don't want scenes.
the last picture is the ceiling he broke.

Bohlar for alaba rago?
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by JerryLekki: 12:19am On Feb 20, 2021
donprincebigt:
Jst as I was leaving for work this morning. like I always did. I branched the complex our studio was before we relocated to a new place. On getting there, I saw everyone in the complex gathered inside a shop and I was hearing noises coming from there. One of a friend then holla at me to come watch film.

All the other crimes he's going to commit, all the pains he's going to cause, you are partly responsible now.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 20, 2021
Babylon
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 3:10am On Feb 20, 2021
frank800:
Well, from my own perspective, you guys handled it wrongly. He may be caught on the way by other mobs, seeing his state and coming to conclusion that he would have done something terrible or possibly be a thief, and eventually set ablaze. Asking about his background and even offering sufficient help might have turn this young citizen and victim into something better tomorrow. in my own opinion no man is totally responsible for his actions, "na condition make crawfish bend".
u have the power to create ur own future not condition..the day one igbo guy jazz me collect my 50k..i only realise when i got to benin.after the incidence i sold my computer i bought for Yahoo purposes
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Tillatalk: 4:20am On Feb 20, 2021
donprincebigt:

if that's how we should do it everybody go dey steal using same excuse
and moreover 45k ain't a costly price
it ain't a costly price because you can afford some are out there they can't afford .
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Richardlove(m): 5:15am On Feb 20, 2021
That future notorious criminal was let free without attempting to rehabilitate him or an attempt to track his boss. He actually has a boss and that #200 was what he actually got. A lot of them are at Oshodi, Ijora, Mushin etc. Broad day light yesterday, one nearly stole from me if not that I out smart him and his colleagues. What you did is fairly okay. Him and his likes are products of broken homes, teenage parenting, ghetto life etc.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by markanthony123(m): 5:28am On Feb 20, 2021
I only see family hardship
Kriss216:

He got no boss. He's the boss of his own.

I know the face of a hardened criminal and it's all over in that boy's face.

The boy needs to be curtailed now before he falls to the opposing factors.

The bitter truth is, he will learn and be curtailed only through the hard way.
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Ceeogbaru2: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2021
The worst is coming... You guys have given him more moral to do more..
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Reelmii: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2021
donprincebigt:

na u call am small boy o
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Ezzywaymadu(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Una no do well at all what of the sender
To continue to recruit new boys abi

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by syntekelite(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Someone should have trail the boy to his hide out
??� trail thief go boola??u know boola so? e be like mke u pursue bike thieves go idiaraba or ghetto? no try am ohhh..
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by iamoyindamola(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
syntekelite:

??� trail thief go boola??u know boola so? e be like mke u pursue bike thieves go idiaraba or ghetto? no try am ohhh..
Lol
No vex just saying
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by syntekelite(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Lol
No vex just saying
lol.. just a friendly advice.. help me tel op sey mke hin advice hin people to dey cover face if dem dey plan to only beat thief.. �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.